Susan & The PC Lads Ch. 04

Story Info
Susan gets another visit from the lads.
3.4k words
4.45
108.9k
7

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of Susan's weekend had gone off normally, but she was glad when Monday came, as she was back doing her part-time job at the local supermarket. At least it took her mind off things. Monday passed off almost pretty normally too. Then as she walked to work on Tuesday morning she switched on her mobile and it bust into life displaying a new message sign. It had been sent the night before. Her heart began to pound recognising Gary's number, she read it:

"Susie have you done that shopping as instructed?" She hit the erase button.

She got to work and it was not until her break that she checked her mobile as usual. Another message read:

"Susie if you have followed our instructions you should need fucking badly. Contact us to arrange."

In a panic she hit the erase button, drank her coffee and went back to the shop floor.

Sometime later, "Can you help us miss?" She spun round recognising the voice. "Hello Susie," grinned Ray. "What the hell are you doing here, I'm at work," She shouted in a whisper. "Well you won't answer our text messages so we thought we'd come and see you."

"You must go I'm at work," She repeated.

"What time do you finish," asked Gary.

"Not until 1 o'clock."

"Good you should be home by half past then."

"No I won't I'm going to," Ray did not let her finish. "You're going straight home," he told her. "But I," he again cut across her, "You're going straight home or we'll hang around here OK?"

"Yes OK"

"Good girl, we'll see you at half past one and don't be late Susie." With that they left.

She could not concentrate for the rest of her shift and arrived home about 25 past one. As she stepped in the door the lads were right behind her.

"Your early Susie good girl."

They did not wait to be invited in. She took the small bag of shopping she had into the kitchen and the lads followed her in. She was still dressed in her uniform, which was a loose fitting green and white blouse which came to just below her waist and black trousers. As she started to unpack the bag on the unit Gary lifted the blouse and gave her bum a light tap.

"Nice uniform Susie," he remarked.

"Thank you," she said turning to face them. "Look guys I have things to do this afternoon."

"To right you have," said Ray. "What time does hubby get back?"

"About 6.30 but my daughter will be home about 4.30."

"We've got plenty of time then."

"But I."

"Now you have been naughty again Susie, you didn't answer our text messages again."

"I'm sorry I was just busy."

I'm afraid sorry isn't good enough Susie, you need to learn a lesson." He took her by the arm. "Over here" and lead her to the kitchen table. "Lean over the table," Ray ordered pushing at the back of her neck. "Do it" he ordered as she tried to resist, then gave in.

"Perfect," said Gay grabbing hold of her hands and pulling then in front of her.

Ray folded her blouse back enough to see some of her bear back he then ran his hands over her bum.

"This is the second time you have ignored our text messages." He lifted his hand and spanked her bottom.

"Ouuuw," she cried but the second one was harder, and the third, that quickly followed even harder.

Ouuuuw Ouuuuw please don't.

Gary held onto her hands.

"Naughty girls get spanked and you are a naughty girl aren't you Susie?" Without giving her time to answer two sharp spanks of her lovely firm arse followed.

"Oooow Ouuuuuw."

"Please I'm a naughty girl, but I am sorry,"she cried.

"Are you really sorry Susie?" He followed the question with two more firm spanks.

"Ooouuw Ouuuwww yess yess honest."

"But have you learned your lesson?"

"No more please I have learned my lesson."

"OK" said Ray.

Gary let go of her hands and she gave her bottom several rubs as the lads grinned at each other. She turned around and was almost sitting on the table and without saying a word the lads helped her onto it.

"Lie back Susie."

"Hang on wait," she protested, not ready to be put in such a vulnerable position.

The two of them had her off balance and with a little effort they had her lying on her kitchen table with her legs dangling over one end.

"Come on Guy's," she protested again, and tried to get up but in a swift move Ray had produced the magic bullet from his pocket and turned it on to medium.

"Just relax Susie" Ray ordered and as Gary held her shoulders, he started rubbing it up and down her pussy over her trousers. She no loner tried to get up but did make one feeble effort to push Rays had away but when he pushed it back to the table she didn't try again. Her only movement was to move her head from side to side and quiet moan from her lips. The magic bullet was again doing the job and now it had calmed her, he switched it back to normal; he wasn't going to let her cum just yet.

"So Susie" Ray asked "have done as instructed, and not let hubby fuck you since we were last here?"

"No he has hasn't em fucked me."

"Has he tried?"

"Well emm yes he did Sunday morning but I told him I was too tired."

"Well done Susie,"

"What and that stopped him?" Gary asked.

"Yes."

"I'd have tried harder than that to give yer a good seeing too."

"And did you do the shopping?"

"Eem well I'm sorry but I couldn't get the bras"

"Oh dear" Ray said sarcastically," she quickly added.

"So what have we got under here then?" Gary inquired as he undid her blouse revealing a plain white bra.

"Where do you keep the scissors Susie?" Asked Ray.

"No not...."

"I shouldn't get him mad Susie," advised Gary "He may flip you over and spank your fuckin ass again."

"That draw there," she gave in, and pointed to the draw. Ray quickly found them and handed them to Gary.

"Do you want to do the honours Gaz?"

"My pleasure." He grinned and snipped the bra between the two cups, and pushed them apart. "You'll be running out at this rate Susie."

While searching for the scissors Ray had spotted something else.

"Hey Gaz this gives me an idea," Ray enthused waving a can of squirting cream. He walked over giving it a good shake.

" What are you going to do," asked Susie in a panic.

Gary was gently flicking her nipples, that were responding by growing bigger.

"I'll show you," Ray said, but Gary knew and held her arms. Ray now had the top off the can and fired it first at one then the other tit. She jumped as the cool cream hit her skin, but Ray had a nice pile of cream on each. Gary ordered her to dip a finger in the cream. She hesitated and Gary pushed her had towards the piles of cream.

"Dip your finger in it," He ordered again. She pushed her index finger in and pulled it out covered in the stuff. "Now open your mouth and slowly suck it off." She put her finger deep into her beautiful mouth and slowly sucked off the cream. Gary then dipped his finger in getting plenty on it. "Open again," he commanded which she did. "Now suck this" He slipped his finger between her lips she swirled her tongue around it and sucked off the cream. "This slut fuckin loves to suck, have a go Ray." Ray was soon having cream sucked from his finger.

"I can't fuckin resist it," said Gary who now had his cock out and rubbed it over her tit in the cream and as he got in covered he asked, "I bet you know what your gonna do with this don't yer Susie."

She didn't answer, but she knew. He pulled her head to the edge of the table. "Open your mouth." She did and he slipped his cock between her lips. "Now fuckin suck it... yer... use that fuckin tongue. Oh yess fuckin yesss suck it." She did as he ordered.


Meanwhile Ray had spread some of the cream in a line down her belly, past he naval and to the waist band of her trousers. He then licked his way up several times ending by flicking his tongue over her stiff nipples. The sensation was driving her wild and every time his tongue touched a nipple she almost jumped of the table. It was also doing great things for the blow job she was giving Gary.

"Yess here's some more fuckin cream, aaaaaah swallow it down" he told her as he held her head. "Drink it all aaah yesssss."

His cock fell from her mouth and he began licking the rest of the cream from her tits.

"Mmmmm," she moaned.

Ray surveyed the scene of this once faithful, but naive housewife, lying on her own kitchen table. She had her blouse open, her bra in two pieces, still in heruniform black trousers, cum and cream running down her chin, while his mate licked her tits.

He stood at the end of the table where her legs were dangling from and slowly pulled down the zip of her trousers, then undid the two buttons on the waist and pulled them open. He was surprised to see a small sexy pair of light blue silk knickers trimmed with black lace.

"Nice panties Susie," he commented as his hands explored them.

"Very nice," enthused Gary.

"Only one problem," Gary said.

"What" she asked. The knickers were so small that her thick bush was pushing out over the top and through the leg holes.

"Your bush," Gary told her pulling at her pubic hairs. "Don't you ever shave your bikini line?"

"I... I never wear a bikini," she softly admitted.

"Well with a body like yours you should," Gary told her.

"Tell you wha,t" said Ray excitedly, "being as she's going to be wearing sexy knickers from now on, let's trim her bush for her."

"Fuckin great idea" Gary said.

"Nn... No it's ok I'll do it myself," she pleaded franticly.

"Aaah but we insist" Ray replied "Give us a hand Gaz and lets get her upstairs."

"No wait" she protested, but they went to both sides of the table and together picked her up and carried her into the hall. They put her down at the bottom of the stairs and as she stood there her trousers dropped to the floor. She bend down and quickly, pulled then up and did up the buttons, to hold them up. She then went to do th zip, but felt a push in the back.

"Don't fuckin bother with that they won't be on long when you get up there anyway." Said Gary.

Ray pulled, and Gary pushed her up the stairs.

As they arrived at the top of the stairs, she protested again. "Guys we don't need to do this now come on I will do it honest."

"We're gonna tidy up that pussy bush of yours," Ray told her "and if you continue to be difficult we'll shave the fuckin lot off," he added.

"Ray do you want to go and get the stuff I'll take her in the bedroom and get her stripped off and ready." So Ray went for the bathroom Gary leads her to the master bedroom.

"N... no," she panicked "not this room this is ours."

"All the better." He replied bungling her through the door.

She realised she had got Gary on his own and tried to protest again. "Gary you're a reasonable guy please we don't have to do this and especially not in here."

"Oh we, do now let's get your clothes off."

"But" she tried one last and pulled away in protest. Gary responded by coming up behind her and putting his arms around her and spoke into her ear.

"Listen Susie, you are going to stand here nice and still while I take your clothes off, and if you don't I'm going take off your trousers anyway and spank this lovely arse of yours." He told her as his hands squeezed her bum.

She stood still and Gary took her uniform blouse from her shoulders and threw it to the floor. "Turn round" he ordered and she spun round as if in a trance. "

"Now take off those trainers."

She sat on the bed, untied then and was slipping them off when Ray appeared with scissors, shaving cream her husband's razor a two towels and a bowl of warm water.

"Isn't she ready yet?"

"She needed a little persuading, but she'll be good now won't you Susie?" Not waiting for a reply, he ordered her to stand up. He undid the button holding her trousers up and they fell to the floor.

"Step out of them" was Gary's next instuction which she did and he kicked them out of the way with his foot.

"Lie on the bed and we'll give you a trim first," said Ray, and she asked one last time if they could go to the other room. "No" came Ray kurt response, "here will be fine."

She lay down on the bed on her back, in just her panties and socks. They sat either side of her on her double bed. Ray told Gary to pull the top of her knickers down which he did. Ray then began snipping away. As she lay still he had soon done along the top.

"Spread those legs now Susie and we'll do the sides." She was resigned to having it done now and complied with their wishes. Ray went to work with the scissors until he had trimmed both sides. After he'd finished he couldn't help running his hands over her silk panties and pressing her clit at least three times bringing a slight moan from Susan.

"That better already," he said.

"Now for the good part" Gary said.

"Can't we just leave it at that" she whined "you said it's better."

"No way" said Gary "we're gonna finish the job, now knickers off." He said already slipping his hands into each side and sliding the down her legs. He screwed them up and threw them triumphantly to the floor.

"Right I'm going to trim it short all over"Said Ray and snipped away again. Soon her jet black curly bush was gone and replaced with short hair around her pussy. Ray smoothed his hand over it.

"Now how do you want her Ray?" Gary asked him mate.

Ray told her to bend her knees so her ankles touched her bum then spread her legs nice and wide. Gary helped her assume that position, leaving her very exposed.

"Shall I do the honours," Gary asked picking up the shaving cream.

"Be my guest," joked Ray.

Gary squirted a good handful of hubby's shaving cream onto his hands and rubbed it all round her pussy, making her squirm. "Now you need to stay really still Susie we don't want to cut you ok"

"Y... yess O... OK" She nervously answered.

"Right lets get started."

He made a start at the top again as this was easier, he'd never shaved a pussy before, but had always wanted too. He soon got the hang of it, shaving a small area carefully before rinsing the razor in the water. She closed her eyes as a tingling sensation surrounded her pussy. He then moved to between her legs.

"Really still now Suzie." He worked very slowly especially near her pussy lips. He worked from them out towards her thighs. First the left, then the right. She was having trouble being still, even this was really turning her on. Slowly he removed all the hair from the sides of her pussy. The only hairs left or right of her pussy lips were ones that had been shaved but stuck to her damp skin. He took the towel and rubbed her pussy with it to remove these. "Mmmm" She moaned biting her lip.

"Lovely job" commented Gary seeing her pussy now completely bear apart from a small short line of hair just above her slit. Gary rubbed his hand over her now smooth skin, making her squirm.

"Feels fuckin fantastic, feel it Susie," he told her taking her hand to her pussy "go on." She rubbed her hand over it, resisting the temptation to touch her clit.

She had to admit it, even if it was just to herself it felt good and so sensitive. Gary then took the razor with its chunky hand grip and put the safety cap back on. He ran it up and down her slit using the handle end.

"Oooooh mmmmm" she moaned, giving him all the encouragement he needed. He slowly pushed the razor handle end, into her wet pussy. "Oooooooh" He pushed further "Oooooooh oooooooooh" He slowly withdrew seeing it was wet through he pushed it in again a little faster. "OOOOoooh aaaaah ooooooh." Gary was now fucking her with the handle of the razor while Ray occasionally teased her clit. "OOooooooh aaaaaaah goooooood oooooooh yesssssssss ooooohhh aaaaaaah yessssSSSSSSSSS." A crushing orgasm hit her.

She lay panting a straightened her legs a little.

"Not content with getting your pussy shaved, but fucked the razor too. What a fuckin slut you are Susie." Gary told her. "Well when hubby next uses it, that will be the closest he's gonna get to you pussy from now on."

Ray lay down beside her a rubbed his hand over her pussy, she bit her lip and moaned. "Feels good hey Susie"

"Mmm yes"

"Your gonna keep it like that now aren't you Susie"

"Mmm ok"

"Good cause you know you body is ours now"

"ye. sss."

Gary had now stripped off and was ready to fuck her "I'm gonna be the first to eat this shaved pussy," he proclaimed and began to run his tongue around and over her pussy lips. Her response was to thrust her hips and drive her pussy towards him. He then spread her wide open and buried his face in her sex. In no time at all she came again.

Ray was now in his underwear and demanded she release his cock and play with it as he massaged he tits. They felt sticky from the cream she had on them earlier.

"Does our little slut want fuckin?"

"yess oooh yess."

"You want us to fuck you right here on your marital bed?"

"yess i... d... do."

"Don't you care that this is you, and your husbands room," he teased.

"No...no I need to be fucked please."

"Cause you do you little slut," Gary joined in rubbing his cock along her slit. "Tell me tell what you want Susie."

"I... I want you to fuck me please, please fuck me."

"That's it tell me again slut."

"Please don't tease me ram your cock into me."

"Give it her Gaz the sluts gagging for it."

With that Gary picked her legs up so they were leaning on his arms and drove deep into her.

Meanwhile Ray pushed his cock into her waiting mouth. Gary fucked her so furiously they both came fairly quickly. Ray wasn't fished yet as Gary withdrew he turned Susan over pulled her to her knees and fucked her from behind.

"Yess I love fucking my slut like this. Do you like being fucked like this Susie?"

"Aaaah aaaah y. y. y. yes."

He fucked and fucked his staying power was shattering her.

"Ok ssslut here it cummmmmms" He ramed as deep as he could to fill her pussy. As he pulled out she collapsed on the bed panting and totally fucked.

She was almost asleep be the time they were ready to leave.

"We'll be in touch real soon, get those bras and keep hubby away from those tits, pussy, and mouth they are for our use." With that they left.

She rubbed her hand over her wet sticky pussy and headed for the shower. How did she slip under their spell and could she ever break out of it. More to the point did she want too?