Susan and the Professor Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man, on the other hand, knows that his affair was relatively unimportant, but he cannot accept that hers was equally so - but for a different reason! His first reaction usually is not to speculate on possible flaws in the marriage and certainly not on flaws in himself! He is not likely to be concerned about what was said (unless it was about him), only what they did! He doesn't picture the lovers lying together exchanging intimacies, pledging fidelity to each other. No, his immediate response is likely to be fury that another male has encroached on his property, put a cock in his private cunt! The idea that he had failed her in some way never enters his mind. His adultery is nothing but a man being a man. She, however, is his property, his chattel, and letting someone else use her sexually is a betrayal, real adultery! Usually, he has great pleasure in fucking another man's wife, but his own wife should remain faithful!

Obviously, many men don't feel this way about their wife's adultery, and react just as women do - jealousy, grief, introspection, resignation. Other men - such as Don - have no objection to their wives having extramarital sex, accepting that wives can enjoy variety as well as husbands, but those men are the self-confident exception. They may even encourage their wives to have affairs, enjoying hearing of her experiences and sexual activities - interested in what they did, not what they said. More rarely, some women can accept the fact that their husbands can love them dearly, but still enjoy fucking other women, but these women certainly are the exception. Actually, if a woman knows that her husband is inclined to have an affair, her best response is to encourage, if possible, a relationship with a "safe" paramour, a reasonably happily married woman who will be satisfied with a semi-romantic, perhaps long-term, affair. That would permit the husband's extra-marital urges to be satisfied with no danger of a martial breakup.

The best alternative, almost certainly, would be a threesome - as with Susan, Don and Jean - where the wife can participate sexually with both her husband and the other woman, thus being a part of the relationship and, at the same time, defuse any "fire" that might cause problems. If the wife can genuinely enter into the triangle, actually enjoy the other woman herself, she and her husband will be able to share an intimacy that few can obtain. The husband will love seeing his wife having sex with another woman and, if she can abolish, or at least, sublimate, any jealous twinges, the wife can learn to enjoy seeing her husband fucking their other woman. For example, Jean obviously gets great vicarious pleasure watching Don have Susan, feeling that she is an intimate partner, participating as part of their sexual pleasure. It is a very pleasant thing to share!

In any case, Susan's sexual excursions could hardly be called affairs as women see them. She had none of the romantic attachments, none of the pillow talk that women delight in. Her activities were, in essence, purely sexual, really part of the dominance-submission syndrome. In any case, Susan didn't think of all these things as she lay there brooding over her lack of guilt, a lack that soon let her fall into a blissful sleep, unencumbered by remorse or shame.

12