Susan and the Professor Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, Susan, you've been showing me your little pussy all night! Now take off your clothes and show me the rest!"

Susan looked at Robert in horror, not really believing what she had heard. "Oh, Robert, what do you mean? I can't take off my clothes now! My god, what do you mean?"

Robert looked at her with that stony expression that had frozen more stalwart people than Susan, and said, "I mean just what I said! You've had fun teasing all evening, and now you're going to pay for it. Take off your clothes!"

Glancing over with dismay at Jean, Susan protested, "Robert please, I can't do that – please, not in front of Jean. I'm sorry; I didn't mean to get you mad! I intended to make it up to you the way we did before in the kitchen." Looking over again at Jean, horribly embarrassed to talk in front of her, she forced herself to say, "Please, Robert, let's go into the bedroom and I'll suck you!" She was blushing furiously, absolutely dismayed at the totally unexpected confrontation. Obviously Jean knew almost everything she had done with Robert, but to have it brought out in front of her this way was unbelievably humiliating. Jean knew that she was going to suck in the next room, but to have to actually ask to do it while Jean watched and listened was just too much. Tears of mortification welled up in her eyes, but her torture had hardly begun.

"Susan! I told you to take off your clothes! The longer you wait, the worse it will be!"

"Please, Robert, don't make me do that! We don't have time, anyway – Jim and Don will be expecting us back soon, won't they, Jean?"

"Sorry, honey, but I told them that we would be over here for a while. They won't expect us home for a long time yet. You'd better do what Robert told you to do before he gets mad."

Susan looked at Jean, aghast, still not completely understanding her role in the present situation, but beginning to get the picture. "You knew that he was going to get me over here, didn't you! You were supposed to get us together in the kitchen, not help him – you both knew that I was only teasing! You're both mean! It's not fair!" The last was said with futile, plaintive fury, the tears that had been welling up in her eyes beginning to flow down her cheeks. "Oh, Jean, why did you do it?"

Jean replied with a sympathetic smile followed by a wry grin as she simply said, "He promised that I could watch!"

12