Susan, Bob, and Me Ch. 01

Story Info
Nerd receives sex education from Susan and her husband.
5.1k words
4.33
66k
31
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
795 Followers

My name is Jim, and I'm 20 years old. A year ago I was very much a nerd. Only one date in my life, with a friend. Girls were scary creatures. I was always the shortest in my class and wore thick glasses. Kids called me four eyes back then.

During the past two years I grew a bunch and am now an even six feet tall and not quite so skinny. I changed to contact lenses, no more thick glasses. But these changes had not yet caused an improvement in my self image. To me I was still the short, geeky, four eyes that other guys picked on and girls ignored.

I was good at two sports, running, and swimming. In high school phys ed, we ran the mile and I could usually beat all of the track team guys. Coach wanted me to join the team, but I was far too shy to actually do it. One reason for my shyness was discomfort in showering with other guys. I not only put on some height but some significant length in a more vital area.

Swimming was my other sport, not that I did it in any organized way. I was just good at it. Nice clean dives, good swim strokes, and able to swim like a fish under water. I took a coarse in scuba and loved it.

Our small town had a nice community pool and after leaving my part-time summer job, I usually went swimming. One day, I remember it well, was different. As I climbed out of the water I saw a very good looking girl sitting in a chair next to mine. Being my shy self, I didn't say anything, but she did.

"You looked really good out there." Are you on a swim team?"

"No, I just like to swim."

"I have seen you before and like to watch you."

"Thank you." (as I said, I was pretty shy, no great conversationalist)

As it turned out, however, I did have a nice chat with her. She asked me about school, my interests and hobbies, and so forth. Her name was Susan. She was married, and would be a senior in college the next semester. I later found out she was 23. Oh, she also was very, very good looking: blond, about 5ft 7, maybe B or C cups, slim with a cute bubble butt. Her yellow bikini suit barely meeting pool standards. I might have been shy but my eyes worked well.

That night featured terrific fantasies, and my hand on my cock worked overtime.

A couple of days later we met up again at the pool. This time I was much more comfortable being around her.

"You really look good in that swim suit."

Self-consciously I looked down and to my horror saw a fairly large bulge in the front of my nylon suit. The suit wasn't exactly a Speedo, but close to it. Ops. And now that she said that the problem was definitely getting worse.

"That suit fits you perfectly. And I can tell that you are well built where it counts. I'll bet the girls have fun with you."

Blushing furiously, I responded "Not really, I'm pretty shy around girls."

"Are you a virgin?"

More blushing, "yes."

"All you need is a little more confidence and some experience and girls will be falling all over you. You need someone to get you started."

I didn't know what to say to that.

"My husband and I have a lot of fun in bed, and he also lets me play around a little with other guys. I would like to be your teacher."

Again, speechless.

"The day is still early. Let's go over to my house and I've fix you some ice tea and we can talk."

"OK." (puppy dog me)

Now I was sitting in her kitchen as Susan fixed some ice tea. My focus was on her sexy bubble butt, barely covered by her bikini. My suit had this terrific bulge in front which I attempted to hid by keeping my legs partly under the table.

"How are you doing back there?" she asked.

"Fine."

"Do you like my butt?"

"Yeah, it's very sexy."

Turning around, she said "How about my front? Do you like my boobs?"

"Yes, you are the sexiest girl I have ever seen."

"Stand up, let me see if you really mean it."

By now, of course, my cock was straining every fiber of my swim suit. Licking her lips she said "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

What a deal. Zip, down went the suit. Actually I had to work at it a bit due the expansive nature of my cock. My new-found pride and joy sprang out.

"My, that's a big one. Have you ever measured it?"

Blushing, I said no. Actually I had but what guy wants to admit it. My honest measurement was 8 1/2", and 7" circumference.

"It's beautiful. Can I touch it? It's so big and hard, even bigger than my husband's. He will be jealous."

My shyness dissipating, I responded "You promised to show me yours. I want to see."

Susan unfastened the upper part of her bikini. Here I was, my cock sticking out, looking at the best set of boobs a young guy could dream for. Maybe midway between B and C cups with a perky up-tilt.

"Do you like them? Shall I take my bottoms off too?"

"Yes, I want to see all of you."

Golden pubic hair, she was a true blond.

"I'm only a few years older than you, but I've had a lot of experience with guys. At your age your cock is your center of the universe. But if you want to be popular with women you have to learn how to satisfy them sexually. Most guys just want to stick it in, finish all too quickly, and leave the girl hanging. Not good for your reputation!"

"You have everything it takes to be a successful lover: a nice personality, a really big cock, broad shoulders, nice lean butt. Do you want me to teach you?"

"You bet, that would be great!"

"OK, we start by being clean. If you want a girl to give you a blowjob or if you eat her pussy, cleanliness is real important. A shower together is perfect. Let's do it."

Susan led me by my cock to her shower.

"First thing, we wet ourselves down. Good. I'll go first and show you what to do. This will be fun. I take a big squirt of body wash on my hand and apply to your chest. A second squirt for your cock. Now I start washing you with both hands, just like this."

Susan used her hands like a wash cloth. She put one hand on my cock and the other on my ass. As she stroked my cock she rubbed between my ass cheeks, and slipped a a finger into my butt.

"Do you like my finger in there?"

"Yeah, feels kinda funny but good."

"OK, I don't want to do too much more right now. Now your turn."

Similarly, I washed Susan, paying lots of attention to her breasts and pussy.

"Stick your finger in my butt, move it around."

"OK, now get behind me and slide your cock between my legs. Not in my pussy, just along my slit. That's right. Now go back and forth like you are fucking me. Perfect! Wow, your cock is so big I can play with the head when you push towards me."

"On another occasion we could fuck in this position, but not this time. Let's rinse off."

Susan led me to the bed and started playing with my cock.

"Here, taste this." My cock was leaking precum and she used her finger to pick up some and put it in my mouth. "How's that?"

"OK, doesn't taste like much, maybe a little salty."

"I like to deep throat Bob (her husband), but your cock is so fat that I don't think I can do yours. How does this feel?"

"Great, but you better take me out of your mouth, I'm almost ready to come."

"Go ahead, I want to taste it."

After the first big spurt Susan quickly pulled my cock out and collected the next couple of spurts on her hand.

"OK, now taste this."

"Isn't that kinda gross?"

"Well, I just tasted it. To be a good lover you have to be adventuresome."

She fed me my cum, which tasted salty and warm, somewhat like egg whites in consistency. It was ok, not great.

"Good! We are going to have so much fun together."

"By the way my husband wants me to shave my hair and go bare. What do you think?"

Connoisseur of pussy that I was (not), I diplomatically said "Either way. I didn't know girls shaved down there."

"It's becoming more popular. My husband likes to eat my pussy and thinks it would be more fun with a shaved one. Have you ever eating a girl's pussy?"

"No."

"Would you like to eat mine? I'll show you how."

"Yes, if you show me what to do."

Susan spread her legs and for the first time I enjoyed the sight of a girl's pussy in all its glory. She showed me how the lips would open up, and using both hands, spread apart to show me the pink hole within. Dipping first one finger, and then two, she said "That's where your cock will be going the next time we get together."

That was sufficient incentive, to say the least.

"Come here and start licking me. I'll show you what I like."

I did as she asked, and found her pussy taste to be "interesting" and definitely sexy. I gradually got bolder in my efforts.

"See that little button up at the top? That's my clitoris. It will become very sensitive as you play with me. I'll tell you when to lick it."

Over the next ten minutes or so I followed her directions, using my tongue, mouth, and fingers. Her pussy lips opened more and more and juices were abundant.

"Now, lick my clitoris. Quickly!" and she climaxed. I tasted a rush of additional juice and was amazed at her sudden, strong response. My first effort at satisfying a woman!

"Wow, you are a natural. I can't believe that was your first time. You are going to be a frequent visitor to my pussy. Wow! Come up here and kiss me." I hesitated since pussy juice covered my face and mouth. "That's all right, I know what my pussy tastes like. Kiss me."

She reached down and began stroking my cock, which had somewhat wilted while I was distracted with her pussy. It quickly resumed its full size.

"It's getting late and I want don't want our first fuck to be rushed. Let's get together again next Saturday. Don't spend all week jerking off, I want you to be real horny with lots of cum stored up."

Naturally I was disappointed in having to wait for the big event. The week would go by slowly! But Saturday did eventually come and I went to Susan's house right on time. We started with a shower just like the first time.

"Today I want you to fuck me."

"OK, but you have to show me what to do."

"You bet! I'm the teacher." I suppose years from now people would ask me who my favorite teacher was.

She scooted herself down to my groin and continue to stroke my cock and play with my balls. "You could be a star in a porno movie with this cock." I think my head grew some, along with the head on my cock.

Susan started licking the head and shaft, and ask me if I liked it. Huh! Is the Pope Catholic?

"My husband loves me to give him blow jobs, so I've had a lot of practice. I've even blown a few of his friends. Your cock is about the best I ever had. I'm going to try this time to get it all down my throat."

Information overload: blow jobs to friends, deep throat! She really stuffed my cock down all the way. I don't know how she did it, but could see her throat bulge. Not that I had anything to compare it to, but Susan was terrific.

"I'm coming."

"Shoot it down my throat."

"Here it comes", followed by four or five blasts. Hand jobs were never like this!

"Now eat my pussy."

Last week was my first effort. This time I felt more confident and Susan seemed to enjoy it.

"You are so good! Don't rush, we have all day. Yes, right there. Here, I'll spread my lips, go deep with your tongue. Damn, I'm coming!"

We played with each other for a bit, I rubbed her breasts and she told me to suck on the nipples. She stroked my cock.

"Now I want you to fuck me. What position do you want?"

What did I know? "I don't care, you decide."

"I like doggy style the most. But you have to go slow putting that thing in. Get me ready."

On her tummy, she spread her legs, raised her butt up a little, and told me to rub her pussy with my fingers. "OK, now put your cock at my pussy, and rub it up and down. Don't push it in yet. Just up and down."

"Now find my pussy hole and put your cock head at the hole. Just barely push in. Too fast. Slow is better. OK, now push in a little, then back out. That's it. Now in some more. Easy, take it slow. A little in, then back out. You feel great. How much is in?"

I looked down and saw about half my cock in her pussy. Wow, sex overload, my cock in a pussy.

"Half way. Do you want me to keep going?"

"Don't go in any deeper for the moment, just keep going in and out. It feels great." Of course each of my stokes went a bit deeper, and Susan didn't seem to mind at all.

"I'm in!"

"Just be still for a moment and let me get used to you. You're deeper than my husband has ever been, maybe deeper than any of his friends."

"OK, now start fucking me. Start slow, almost all the way out, then back in. That's it. Now pull almost out, and fuck me with just the head of your cock going in and out. Oh, that feels so good. You're doing great. Now deep, long strokes. Reach under me and play with my clitoris. Oh, yes! Faster. Faster. How are you doing? I'm going to come."

And surprise of surprises, I came just a few seconds after Susan. My first fuck was apparently a success, at least from my perspective!

A quick shower by both of us and I was on my way home. A most interesting, educational, and pleasurable afternoon. Susan wants to get together again so I guess I did ok.

I didn't see Susan at the pool for a week. And then she was there!

"I can't stay, got some things to do. But how about coming over to my place about three tomorrow afternoon?"

"I'll be there."

My third fun time with Susan was as educational as the first two. She gave me a super blow job and I came profusely (I had purposely held back on my jerk off- ing during the preceding days). We played with each other, and I explored her body some more. My tongue found a sensitive spot behind her ears, just above her hips on her side, and of course her nipples. I worked my way down to eat her pussy but she stopped me.

"Your cock is ready again. I want you to fuck me."

Ever the obedient pupil, I did just that. We started in the doggy position again, but then she had me lay down and she mounted me. First facing me, and then away from me. Both positions felt great, but I like it best when she faced away so I could watch my cock go in and out.

The earlier blowjob helped keep me going, especially for someone as inexperienced as me. I started to come with Susan on top and she quickly followed. All in all not bad timing.

"OK, now I want you to eat me and make me come again." What's this? Her pussy's got a bunch of my cum in it.

"You want me eat your pussy with my cum in it? Won't that be weird?"

"Well, I've tasted your cum twice now, and I like it. And besides, you already have tasted your cum. It will really turn me on. Please."

So now I'm between Susan's legs again, this time using my mouth and tongue to clean up her pussy juices and my cum. Interesting taste from both of us, rather sexy, and once I got past the initial licks, not a problem. I could tell that I was really turning Susan on with my eating, so that kept me going.

"Wow, you're doing a great job! Don't stop. Yes, there... You are my best stud ever. Oh, Oh, Oh...."

After what seemed like a huge climax we cuddled again.

"Jim, that was so good. I didn't think you would do it, and I'm sure glad you did. I don't think I have ever experienced anything to equal it. Did you like doing it?"

"Well, it was very sexy, and I'm proud that I could satisfy you like that. Once I got going the taste was ok. We can do it again sometime if you like. Did I do it as well as your husband?"

"Actually my husband has never eating my pussy after a fuck. I've asked him to many times but its never happened. Maybe if he sees you doing it, he will come around."

"Are you wanting us to have sex while he watches?"

"Would you be ok with that? Its been one of our fantasies for a long time."

"He wouldn't get jealous? Would he join in or just watch?"

"Well another of my fantasies is to have two guys fuck me. So I guess what would turn me on the most would be for you to fuck me, then eat my pussy, and then have him fuck me. Maybe then I could get him to also eat my pussy. What do you think?"

"I suppose. Have you talked with him about this?"

"No, I wanted to see first if you would eat my pussy after sex."

"OK, if you want to try it. Hopefully he won't shoot me!"

"I've told him everything about our first time together. After I tell him about today, I'm sure he will be ready to go. Besides, he has watched me fuck several of his friends, but so far never joined in."

Saturday night was scheduled. Since I was underage to visit a bar Susan suggested that I come over about 7pm and we would have some drinks and get acquainted.

"Come on in, Jim."

"Hi, Jim, nice to meet you. Susan has told me a lot about you and how you are such a good pupil of hers."

"You have a very good looking wife." (as I said, I'm not much on great conversation).

"Bob, let's fix some drinks and get relaxed. Jim, what would you like to drink?"

Being under drinking age, my few drinks were of 7-Up and Seagrams 7 ("7&7", easy to say, less complicated than other drinks I knew nothing about).

The three of us sat in their spacious family room, Susan and Bob on a couch, me in a chair, and sipped our drinks. One drink and I was feeling it. It did help reduce my nervousness.

"Bob, I told you that Jim had a really big cock. And that he is a quick learner. I even got him to eat my pussy after fucking me. He's not a wimp like you. Tonight you get to do the same, ok?"

"I said I would consider it, we'll see how it goes."

"Jim, stand up, take off your clothes, and show us your cock."

Rather awkwardly in front of Susan and Bob, who were both fully clothed, I stripped off my clothes. My cock was never prouder. "OK, Bob, let's join Jim and take off our clothes." I had seen Susan twice before in her all-together, but certainly not Bob. He had a nice boner but a little smaller than me, maybe seven inches or so. I had quiet satisfaction in comparing cocks.

Susan came over to me and fondled my cock and balls, telling Bob that my cock felt really good in her pussy.

"Come over here, Bob. I want you to feel his cock."

Another new experience - Bob hesitantly reached out and touched my cock. Susan encouraged him to stroke it.

"Jim, your cock is great. Don't you think Bob's is nice too? Here, put your hand on his cock. That's it. God, it's so sexy watching you two stroke each other. But don't either of you come, I want you both in my pussy."

"That's enough for now. Jim, come eat my pussy."

As I was trained to do, I feasted on Susan's pussy. I tried to do an exceptional job since I had Bob as an audience. Susan was particularly vocal, also probably for Bob's benefit. Rather quickly she came.

"OK, Jim. Now fuck me, doggy style. Bob, you grab hold of his cock and put it in me."

Bob positioned the head of my cock at Susan's upended pussy, and rubbed the head back and forth along the slit. Then as the head passed by her opening, I pressed and the head slipped in. Bob continued to stroke my cock as much as he could as it slowly piston into her pussy.

"Your cock feels so good. Bob, do you like seeing his cock in your wife's pussy? It's going in so deep. Play with his balls."

So here I am, fucking this blond goddess doggy style, with her husband reaching between my legs and playing with my balls. Better than any porno movie I had ever seen, I was the star.

But all good things must end and I came, fucking her with my last stroke as deep as I could go.

"Oh, wow. That was great. I didn't come but that's next. Now eat me. And Bob, pay attention, your time is coming."

So for the second time that day I enjoyed tasting her pussy, this time with the added attraction of my cum. Between the fucking, and now my eating her pussy, Susan responded most energetically and again I tasted her flood of juices.

"OK Bob, now fuck me. Quickly. Jim, put his cock in me."

Bob proceeded to fuck his wife, and I had a close-up view of two people going at it. Let me tell you, much more erotic than any porno movie. I even started playing with Bob's balls, as he had done for me.

NerdySex
NerdySex
795 Followers
12