Susan Ch. 03

Story Info
The pain in her ass.
1.3k words
4.06
97.9k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been nearly three days since Susan had her car towed away from the department store and taken to the mechanics. He said it was an easy job; it shouldn't more than a day. But she was in serious need of her car. She was behind in all her errands, she was tired of borrowing her son's car and having to hear him complain, and she was getting exhausted being cooped up in the house all day. While her two oldest kids were at school she left the baby with a neighbor and borrowed her car to go to see Jay, the mechanic her family usually goes to.

"I'm finished miss," Jay told her. "But it was much more serious than I originally thought it was going to be."

"How is that?" she asked.

"Well, I had to replace a couple of parts, and put in a lot of overtime."

"So how much is this going to cost me?" she asked with a disapproving look on her face.

"It will be about $1,500."

"WHAT!?" she yelled. "That's bullshit. There is no way my husband is paying that."

"You don't get you car back if you don't pay me."

"But that's too much. You don't know my husband like I do. He will keep this car here for the next year if he wanted to. Do you know how that will affect me? I have a house to take care of and three children. I need this car to do my errands."

"Sorry miss," he said while chewing his gum. "But I can't do anything for you about that. Either I get paid, or you don't get your car back."

Jay left the office and went to the garage to get back to work. Susan followed him and stopped at the entrance. There was nobody around, the other employees left to lunch as soon as she came. She looked at Jay, he was a handsome man in a rugged sort of way and if you clean the grease off of his hands. She noticed the way he was checking out her body, he was obviously interested. She decided to take a chance and make him her next target for her sexual adventures that she's wanted to continue. But this time she will get something more out of it than sex. Plus she knows that Jay is married to, so he wouldn't risk losing his wife by blabbing about they are about to do.

She walked in to the garage, there were two cars there parked side by side. Jay was working on one parked further from, he didn't notice her come in. Susan jumped up and sat on the trunk of the car closest to her. She crossed her legs and hiked up her skirt. She then laid back holding herself up with her arms. Jay looked at her as she did this; she was giving him that seductive look that he has seen on women many times.

"Jay," she began to say in a soft voice. "My family likes coming to you, we don't want to find us another mechanic. Is there any thing I could do to make the price drop by at least half? My husband will surely pay that."

"Drop it to $750?" he said as he walked closer to her. "I don't know. What can you do to make me drop it that low?"

"Oh, let's not beat around the bush, shall we. You know what I'm offering."

He placed his hand on her leg and slowly moved it up to her crotch and held it there for a while massaging her with his hand. She began to moan slightly at his touch.

"Ok, I'll do it. But you can't tell anyone about this, I don't want it to be getting back to my wife."

"No problem, just don't let it get back to my husband."

She grabbed his head and pulled it towards hers. They immediately locked there lips in a passionate embrace. He started kissing and nibbling on her neck and then moved down to her chest. He undid the buttons on the top of her dress and stuck his face deep into her cleavage area, kissing and sucking on her tits. At the same time he reached up her skirt and pulled down her panties. Susan was unbuckling his pants as he did this.

She got his pants and underwear down and his erection shot straight up at her. She was leaning on the edge of the car trunk trying to guide that monster cock into her.

"No," he said. "Not like that."

"What do you mean?"

"Turn around," he ordered.

"Why?"

"Your are going to take it up the ass."

Susan had the look of shock in her face. She never got it up the ass before, she suggested it to her husband once but he dismissed it as disgusting and said that only sexual perverts would do something like that. But being a sexual pervert is what she was striving to be.

She smiled at him and got off the car. She turned around and bent over. Jay lifted up her skirt over her ass. He massaged her ass cheeks first, alternating gentle touches and hard squeezing. He got on to his knees and was face to face with Susan's ass. He started licking, kissing, biting and sucking on her ass cheeks. Susan thought that this was incredibly weird, but still exciting none the less. But it didn't really get weird until he spread her ass cheeks apart and started to lick around the rim of her asshole. Susan's eyes shot wide opened and her mouth dropped in awe. That was the weirdest feeling that she has ever had around that region. She felt a huge tingle coming from her ass all the way up to her body.

After a few minutes he stood up and told her to brace herself. He guided the tip of his cock to the entrance of Susan's asshole, then shoved it right in. Susan gulped and her body heaved upward at the sudden pain. Jay started pumping his cock into her faster and faster, ramming into her harder with every thrust. Susan began to moan every time he pumped himself into her. She was beginning to like, it was better than she thought it would be. Jay started to grind his cock into her with a circular motion and lifting her body up until her feet kept getting off the ground. Susan was moaning much more and louder now, she was at the brink of an orgasm. Finally the both came together, it was the first time that either of them has fucked somebody and they both came at once. Jay didn't let go until every ounce of his cum shot up into Susan's ass.

Jay slowly pulled out of her and Susan felt a huge sigh of relief from the pain. They both got dressed and walked back to Jay's office. She had trouble walking though because of the pain she was still feeling in her ass. Jay was true to his word, and slashed his bill in half. He even let Susan take the car and have her husband pay him later or the next day.

That night her husband was surprised that the price was so low, he was sure to lose an arm and a leg over it.

"That Jay is something," he said in bed. "I was sure he was going to overcharge me but I guess I was wrong about him."

"There is a lot we don't know about the people we know, she said. "Just as you have them figured out, there's always something else that they are hiding.

"Whatever," he said and turned off the lamp on his night stand and got ready to sleep.

She reached over to her husband and began to rub his chest, she wanted to make love to him tonight. But he said that he was tired and maybe tomorrow night would be better. At that Susan turned off the lamp on her nightstand and went to bed angry, and planning on who she might want to fuck next.

To be continued...