Susan Gets Gang-Banged

Story Info
Susan is taken in a deserted alley.
1.2k words
3.59
381.5k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexystar
sexystar
21 Followers

Susan works with me and what follows is an account of her gangbang with 5 men in a deserted street of New York.

It was around 11 P.M. in the night. It was a chilly evening and a light drizzle turned in to a steady downpour as Susan made her way towards the underground Station off 42nd street. People were scurrying past her and Susan also stepped up her pace as she realized that it was late and it was not a time for her to be traveling alone on the underground. She had a feeling that all was not well but somehow managed to board an almost empty train that was to take her towards her apartment in Newark. She was cold and wet and tired to the bone.

At her every stop her heart used to skip a beat as she watched out for people boarding the train. There was no one there.

Susan was tired and dozed off. She didn’t know when the train stopped someplace and 5 men walked in. They were shouting and laughing and Susan woke up with a start. She froze in the seat as the men saw her sitting there.

One of then whistled and said .wo man is that sexy ass or what. The others laughed crudely. They slowly came up to her looking her over like piece of meat. Susan was scared out of her wits now, as she knew she was trapped. They surrounded her on all sides and then suddenly she felt something warm hit her face and then she passed out.

Susan woke up to darkness as she felt herself being touched.

As her eyes grew accustomed to the darkness she saw that she was in a dark, deserted alley. She had no idea how she had gotten here. She felt hands touching her breasts, and rubbing all over her body. In the dimly lit alley she could see

Them- her captors the 5 black men from the train. She began to shake in terror and started sobbing and yelling. Please just let me go. Please

The men laughed loudly and one of them slapped her and said. Quiet bitch. Make another sound and you are dead. She saw the gleam of a blade in the darkness.

Susan gave up struggling, as she was afraid that they would kill her.

One man snapped hey Nell take this cunt's clothes off.

Two men held her hands while one held her by the legs. The one called Nell began

Tearing of her blouse. He ripped it apart exposing her bra-clad breasts.

He expelled a breath as he said. Hot Damn! This bitch has some Knockers

He rubbed her tits through her bra as he pulled down her skirt with the other.

Now she was dressed in her bra and panties. With another rip he pulled down her bra and yanked of her panties. All of them hooted. And said. Baby Baby you gonna get rammed down all your holes tonight.

Susan shuddered. One of them held her head and ordered her to suck his dick.

His dick was 10inches long fat and black. Susan choked on it but began sucking as though her life depended on it.

In the meanwhile Nell was busy rubbing her tits and pinching her nipples. Her nipples became hard with all the attention. He squeezed her nipples and Susan cried out in pain. He laughed and bent down to suck her erect nipples. He sucked and bit them till she began to wail. No noise emerged with the fat cock pushed down her throat.

Soon Nell moved down to her cunt and spread her lips wide apart. He pushed one finger deep inside and began finger fucking her. In the meanwhile another man was biting her nipples and shagging himself.

Nell replaced his fingers with his eager tongue flicking her clit with his tongue and tongue fucking her deeper and deeper. By now Susan’s cunt was dripping and she was beginning to squirm as she reached her first orgasm.

As she began to buck and scream Nell suddenly bit down on her clit sucking strongly as her cunt spas med and her cunt juices flowed out.

Nell said bitch now it’s my turn. He mounted her spread her legs wider and thrust his 14-inch monster into her. She screamed in pain as he rammed deep into her.

She was wet and once the pain of him tearing her apart subsided she began to enjoy his wild fucking. He pushed his cockhead deeper and deeper till all 14 inches were sunk in her sopping pussy. He had stretched her so tight that his cock rubbed her engorged clit each time he fucked in and out.

She began screaming and at the same time the man in her mouth came in thick spurts. She swallowed his cum because she was trying too hard not to scream with the pain and pleasure of being hammered by Nell’s cock.

Meanwhile one of the black men was fingering her nipples, sucking and biting them with his teeth. She moaned in pleasure as Nell’s pounding made her come again and again. She was now wild and she screamed. Fuck me Fuck me harder.

oooooooooooooh im cominggggg.

She came another time. Soon Nell unleashed his load deep inside her and then took out his cock and asked her to clean him up. She began licking his cock which was now drenched with his juice and hers.

She was on all fours and she soon felt a cock enter her from behind. She moaned as her over sensitized cunt was forced apart and another monster began ramming her soft innards. She screamed as Nell bent forward and squeezed her nipples roughly mauling and twisting them.

She continued to suck his limp cocksfoot Nell moved away and another man thrust his cockiest down her throat. She sucked him off.

Meanwhile the man in her cunt came depositing another load inside her.

She felt another man touch her anus and she shrank. And said please don’t hurt me there. I can’t take it. The man laughed and spread some of her cunt juices and rubbed her hole. It stretched out to accept his finger.

He then rubbed his long pole along her hole and began to push it inside

Susan felt as though she was dying as he ripped her ass apart. He rammed his cock in to her and Susan cried out. OHHHHH god. You monster you are killing me.

Meanwhile the fifth man began eating her cunt as the other rammed her. She moaned as she felt his tongue fucking her cunt began enjoying the double fucking she was getting. She moaned aaahh aaaah. Suddenly a big boner replaced the tongue and she found herself being double fucked. One dick in her cunt, one up her ass, they fucked her in rhythm and she reached another orgasm screaming as she came. Soon both of them expelled their cum inside her cunt and ass.

They continued fucking Susan till each one had taken her in the ass and cunt twice.

By then Susan's cunt and ass were sore but it was an experience she is never going to forget. And given half the chance she would love to live through it again.

sexystar
sexystar
21 Followers