Susan Gets Used

Story Info
Intruder has his way with sexy wife.
2k words
3.73
234.1k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early morning as Mitch ran off to work. It was wonderful summer morning, the kids were away with the Grandparents, and the cottage that Mitch and his wife were staying was peacefully secluded. Susan, Mitch’s wife was quietly dozing with on the king size bed.

It was a nice cool night last night as the two love birds fucked like dogs. They decided to leave the screen door to the bedroom open to let in some of that cool air from all the heat coming from the bedroom. Susan never had been more vocal then she did last. She kept cumming and cumming. He would eat out her pussy with total abandonment and she would just let him put her over the edge over and over. He must of cum in her a least three times last night. She dreamt quietly and soundly.

As the sun crept up slowly over the horizon, the room began to get warm, so instead of getting up right away Susan just push the sheets off of herself and let the air get to her naked body. She took the spare pillow and placed by her legs as she wrapped her right leg over top of it to exposed her pussy to the fresh air. How she liked to sleep like this. Totally oblivious to the happening around her she kept herself in a nice peaceful sleep.

What she didn’t realize however was the big black figure standing at the opened screen door. The guy must have been about 6’4 and total bulk to his frame. Not necessarily fat but definitely not thin by any means. He just kept staring at the glorious white body of the women lying on the bed in front of him. Quietly he snuck in through the door and just stood there for a second, staring. He was taking in the view before him, a nice round ass just staring him in the face. With a little squint of the eyes he could make out the pussy lips surrounded by a forest of bush. How he couldn’t wait to play with this toy in front of him. She wasn’t petite but she had meat in all the right places.

He could just envision himself plowing into that succulent pussy as he grabbed on to her waist. Pounding and pounding into that tight twat making the bitch scream for mercy, "PLEASE, STOP, IT HURTS TO MUCH!!"

Giving his head a shake he came back to reality and decided that it was now or never. He snuck up behind her so she would not see him at all and she would not be able to react till it was too late. The wonderful thing about the location of this cottage was its distance from any close human contact. So he really didn’t give a shit if she decided to scream her lungs out. However in the meantime he needed to subdue his victim. So he pulled out a small bottle of some substance.

Whatever it was sure stank and made even himself a little dizzy. He knew that this wouldn’t last long so he was prepared to take control of her quickly. He was behind her now as he pulled a cloth a dropped a bunch of the liquid on it and then with a sudden fury jumped on the bed behind her and placed the cloth over her face. As he fell on the bed he took his body a fell over her body to pin her down to the bed as he let the substance take its effect. Pretty soon she was unconscious and he knew he had to work quickly. . . . . .

"Wait a minute," Susan thought to herself. Something feels funny here. As she slowly opened her eyes. She moved her hand to try and clear the cobwebs out of her eyes. "Wait a second, I can’t move my arms," she thought to herself. Her legs felt funny to, like they were lifted up or something. As her eyes became adjusted she noticed that her feet were dangling above her and were tied separately to the hanging bed frame above her. She looked above her and saw that her arms were tied tight around the bed posts above her. She tried to struggle free.

"It’s no use, I made sure you wouldn’t get out of those bindings, " someone said. She looked around a saw a figure standing by the wall with his arms folded. The only part of his body that had any clothes on was the ski mask over his face. Susan’s eyes widened in horror as she realized what was going on. "Don’t worry bitch, if we all co-operate here, it will be kind of a pleasurable experience, " the black guy in front of her said. Then with a sudden jump the assault began. He dove forward and lunged his mouth to the opening of her tight twat.

He began to immediately suck on her clit and began to nibble and roughly bite down on it with his teeth. This made Susan yelp in pain. But even with all the terror she was feeling her pussy couldn’t help but get wet from the attention. The masked man then shoved two fingers roughly into Sue’s tight twat and began to probe deeply into her pussy. This made Susan squirm and twisted., but couldn’t move because of the tight restraints on her. The masked man kept his assault up on her pussy as he continued to manipulate it with his fingers tongue and mouth. Susan couldn’t help herself she found herself reacting to this assholes fingers, tongue and mouth. She could feel the heat and pressure building up inside herself. She knew there was nothing she could do about. She tried with all her might to not show her reaction but unfortunately he was well aware of how well his fingering and sucking was working on her.

He keep up lapping away at her nice tender pussy. He could sense the humiliation that he was causing this fine piece of meat. He kept working her over trying to make her cum. He began to slam his fingers home and as he would drive his hand into her up to the second knuckle he would push a wiggle his fingers to try and get into her deeper. He could feel the her tight ring on the tip of his fingers but couldn’t get it any further. "Don’t worry bitch I’ll be banging home further when I slip my dick into," he thought to himself, as he continued to lap up her juices.

She was nearing her orgasm, and he knew he had her on the edge, so he picked up his sucking as he wrapped his lips around her exposed little clit. He sucked her in deeply and drove his fingers home adding a third finger in for good measure. This was all she could handle as she cried out and tried to buck her hips as much as she could. She screamed out in agony and release as she realized the humiliation she felt from how good it feels to climax so hard. The masked bandit just kept lapping up the remainder of her cum as he smacked her on the ass for good measure.

"Now, since you had your turn, it’s my turn now," he said, as he looked at the ashamed and drained white whore in front of him. . .

Susan tried to look and see what he was doing but he was out of her site range. She heard him rustling but couldn’t see what was happening. Then the masked man came into her view. When she saw him see stared in disbelief and she became quite fearful as to what he was going to do. When see saw the size of his dick swaying between his legs she became afraid that he was going to tear her apart. The masked man liked the expression on her face and knew he was going to enjoy himself. He walked around to the foot of the bed and knelt down on the bed before Susan’s spread legs. He took his left arm and placed it behind her knees and pushed her knees towards her tits.

All the while he was stroking his massive cock with his right hand. He began to rub his dick up and down, up and down her pussy opening, allowing the excitement for him, fear for her build up. He could feel the moistness of her slit from his pussy eating and it made his cock quiver. After one more up and down movement he ever so gently popped the head of his dick in her cunt. This made Susan hold her breath. He smiled as he heard her suck in her breath. He just held his dick in her to the head and then he pulled out. He then inserted his dick head again which made Susan hold her breath again. The masked man loved toying and teasing her.

He loved the fact he was in total control of the situation. He kept putting just his dick head in and out got use to his manipulations and stopped reacting to his entry. Realizing this, the black masked man put his dick head in and pulled out and decided to enter his dick head in plus this time added about two inches of his meat into her as well. This made Susan hold her breath. She didn’t know whether to moan or scream, so all she could do is let out a light gasp.

The black guy placed a pillow underneath her ass as he began to pump two inches in and out of her nice and slow. In and out, in and out, one inch, two inches, one inch, two inches. Then on his next stroke he pulled out and with blazing speed buried himself to the hilt. Not one or two but ten thick inches enter her totally abused pussy. The ring that eluded the masked man’s finger earlier was stretched wide open now. Susan’s pussy was stretched out beyond belief. The opening strained and looked like she was going to be ripped apart. Susan had no doubt about what her expression should be this time. She screamed and screamed loud, " OH GOD!! PLEASE STOP!! IT HURTS!!!! OH GOD!! NO, PLEASE!! OUCH!! OWIIIIII!!"

The masked intruder felt the beads of perspiration under his hooded face. He knew he wouldn’t last long in this tight pussy. He needed this to be a fast fuck. So he pulled out and pushed in her hard. He just ignored her pleas and eventually started a good fast rhythm. He didn’t care that after a while with his long thrusts that she kept hitting her head against the headboard. He knelt forward to get bet leverage. He then placed his hands underneath her legs and back and grabbed underneath her shoulders with both hands.

With every thrust in he would pull her closer to try and get as much thick cock into her as possible. He kept pumping and pumping until he felt the cum boiling up inside his sack. With one final deep thrust he released his load deep inside Susan’s pussy. "AHHHHH!," as he felt his climax and seed burying deep in this white bitches twat. Susan’s could only remain lying there with her mouth gapped open and eyes opened wide. After he felt the last of the semen release from his dick he collapsed on the side of the bed.

After a few minutes of resting the black guy got up and began to get dressed. As he was about to leave he said, "Thanks for the fuck bitch. You pussy was tight before, but I bet it’s a whole lot looser now. Tell your husband, thanks for keeping it nice a tight for me." With that he walked out the door and onto the next.