Susan Helps Me Get Promotion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,019 Followers

"Get over here panty boy. You're enjoying this as much as I am, aren't you? I've been missing Bob's cock whilst he's been away." She pointed to the floor in front of her and I quickly knelt before her. "I'm going to let you lick me whilst we discuss Susan's night of fucking. You'd like that I'm sure."

"Yes, ma'am. I'd love to lick you."

"Now don't you go getting any ideas above your station. You're a proper cuckold now aren't you? So you'll never get a chance for any cock fun, not with me anyway. And me letting you lick me is a one off."

"Yes ma'am. I mean, no ma'am. Susan doesn't seem to want my cock in her any more. She says she can hardly feel it."

"Mmm, I know, so Susan said. Lick away, that's it. Her antics are making me so horny just thinking about what she's up to. But Bob wouldn't like it if I fucked around. Take my clitoris up into your mouth, that's it, gently does it. It's a bit like a little cock isn't it? Keep it there. Oh yes, you are a good little cocksucker aren't you? You know she'd like to fuck that exboyfriend of hers don't you? Mmm.. I'd love to fuck him too. He's so good looking and I've seen the bulge in his trousers. His cock must be nice and big. Oh! just to feel Darren's cock up my cunt. Wouldn't it be wonderful? Mmm. OOH. OOH. Fucking stick that tongue well inside you sissy cuntlicker."

She continued muttering obscenities until she screamed out her orgasm. A few moments later she pushed my head away and told me I could get dressed.

I'd found her words and the whole setup arousing. I'd been pulling on my pecker whilst I licked and Penny noticed that I had come all over the inside of my panties.

"Naughty boy. What's Susan going to say if she finds them in that state. Take them off and wear these for now. They may be a bit damp around the crotch." She handed me the panties she had been wearing. "Keep them as a momento. Sniff them first. You know you want to." I did as I was told like a good submissive.

Later we talked about Susan's night with Rodger and his clients. I said I had enjoyed watching and she told me Susan had loved every minute of it. Penny then got up and, after searching around in a drawer, showed me two photos of Susan from when she was in the sixth form at school.

"That's her with Darren, her exboyfriend. You can see they were having sex even then. I took them to warn her about making an exhibition of herself but she was so besotted she didn't care. It hit her hard when he dumped her, you know."

I stared at the photographs taken in a public place. In the second photo he had his hand up her micro skirt. It was obvious he was fingering her.

I walked back home thinking that I needed to have a good talk with Susan about the future. But I'm hopeless at talking out my feelings with her. I get all tongue tied and usually say the wrong things. In the end I decided that the best way of making progress was to put it in a letter. Here is what I wrote;

My darling Susan,

Men are not good at explaining their thoughts. I thought writing to you might work better as strange as it may seem. I can't expect you to understand this strange fetish of mine but it seems to involve me giving up control to stronger, more powerful people. People who want to fuck you. I love you and want you to have fun so hope you are happy with what's happening. If this is all getting out of control it's all my fault.

Your friend Penny has been telling me about your exboyfriend Darren. I stumbled onto some pictures of you and him together and asked her what they meant. She believes you are still attracted to Darren but have not done anything more than flirt with him so far. But now you have fucked Rodger and two of his clients it follows that you will fuck him as well. Well, I want you to know that I accept it and only have myself to blame.

Weird as that makes me I am turned on by the idea of you fucking Darren; but also scared you will leave me and go off with him. I've no idea why he dumped you but I can't help thinking that he's now regretting it and will leave his wife for you. I couldn't blame him—you are such an attractive person.

Please change your mind about allowing Rodger to bugger you. I don't want you hurt.

I'm getting used to being your cuckold so now that you have experienced this different lifestyle I expect you will want it to continue. That is what I want too and to still remain your faithful husband.

I hope you already know that you have,

All my love

Nigel x

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,019 Followers
12