Susan in the Forest Ch. 03

Story Info
Conclusion.
3.5k words
3.88
77.6k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After breakfast, Randy took her by the hand and led her outside. Pushing her forward so that she was leaning on her hands against the banister surrounding the porch, he pulled her hips backwards. She found herself leaning forward, arms out thrust against the railing, her butt sticking out behind and her back level with the decking. He unfastened her pants, then pulled them and her panties down to her ankles. Pulling her hips back further, he lifted one of her feet and pulled it free from the pants and panty tangled around her ankles. The morning chill sent goosebumps up and down her naked body, especially her legs and ass.

Susan stared at the magnificent view of the lake from the porch, shivering with the morning chill and afraid to move. When she heard him drop his pants Susan looked back over her shoulder and saw him standing behind her, pants and shorts around his ankles.

It wasn’t the most inspiring sight she had ever seen. His long spindly legs met his hips where his big balls were drawn up tight below his prick, which was now standing straight up. The prick was an unhealthy red, with a purple head and seemed to be bent slightly in the middle. Above the skinny legs a big pendulous gut hung down over the angry red prick, almost covering it. She wondered how he would be able to get penetration from that cock with the gut hanging down over his cock.

She soon found out.

Randy stepped up behind her, kicking lightly at her ankles until she spread her legs further. Taking the hard prick in his hand he worked the head up and down her slit, poking it in her hole every once in awhile. Soon Susan could feel her cream moistening her labia and the cockhead began slipping easily up and down her slit.

When Randy felt his cockhead begin to poke easily into her, he fitted it to her cunt from behind and pushed into her no longer dry hole. As he slid in, he used both hands to lift his huge stomach, then lay it atop her ass.

He worked his cockhead slowly in and out and she soon moistened enough for him to drive the big pole deep inside her. As she felt herself being filled with Randy’s ugly penis, Susan looked across the lake and watched an eagle swoop and soar. As they stood there fucking in the open air Susan began feeling her sexual temperature rise again. She had been fucked hard several times in the past few hours, and not been allowed to release any of her sexual pressure. Before she was aware of it she found herself frantically pushing back at the disgusting creature standing behind her, his fuck rod stuck up her cunt. Watching the tiny wavelets catch the sun on the lake she felt herself ready to explode.

Randy was not the least surprised to feel this elegant, lovely lady almost in a panic to cum on his rod. Soon he was just standing still, letting her fuck herself on his prod. He was almost ready to come when Susan finally exploded around his implanted log. The marvelous spasms of her cunt walls set off one of the nicest cums he had had in years. He rewarded her by shooting a big wad of his baby juice deep into her womb.

As a suddenly replete Susan came back from the marvelous world of orgasm, her throat raw from her screaming release, she heard Betty howling with laughter from where she was standing in the door of the lodge. Susan blushed and hung her head as she stood with her legs widely spread, pants and panties tangled around one ankle and looking out over one of the finest outdoor vistas she had ever seen. She vaguely remembered hearing her screams echoing off the mountains again. She had never been so humiliated in her life. It was worse than the day her first period hit in the middle of English class, and she had been wearing a white dress.

She didn’t notice the video camera Betty was holding in her hand.

By the end of the second day life seemed to fall into a pattern. She would give the well-named Randy his morning blowjob and he would go out to do chores. After breakfast he would take her out of the lodge and fuck her again, usually outside for the world to see. He seemed particularly fond of fucking her while they could both watch the lake from the porch. She became used to being fucked in the open, and that worried her. But there was so much else to worry about, she had to just ignore them all.

At lunchtime he would expect to find her naked in the cabin. There he would fuck her on the bed and then take a shower in her cabin before returning to the lodge to eat. She began to look forward to that session for he wanted her to join him in the shower. There he had her clean him, and he washed her. The petting he gave her there was the only foreplay she would receive, unless you counted the odd times he just wanted to play with her body. He seemed to have moved in with her while Tommy was gone. She had to just accept her home was now his, and what ever she had was his also. She had no choice.

Susan was given the afternoons to herself but after dinner Randy always took her back to her cabin where she stripped and he played with her and fucked her until he wanted to sleep. Like that first night she often woke in the middle of the night to find Randy fucking her.

The man seemed insatiable. He told her the more a man fucked, the more he could fuck. If he didn’t put it in something pretty often, his sex drive went into neutral. He never expected his drive to be in anything but overdrive and his cock was never to be very far from pussy. It sure never seemed to be very far from Susan’s pussy. To her dismay she found by the first weekend that her body was looking forward to the fucks when she knew one was soon coming. Her cunt was now always fully wet when she heard Randy coming. And at lunchtime, she knew she was soaking a quarter hour before it was time for him to arrive for his noontime fuck. That did worry her!

To her surprise he wouldn’t do her in the lodge. He explained that was Betty’s home and he wanted to be respectful of her.

By the third day she found she believed Randy’s explanation of the sex drive. She was now getting at least a small orgasm every time he stuck himself up inside her. That was a lot of cums in a day, more than she had ever expected or even imagined possible.

The cocksucking was still gross but Susan felt if it was someone she at least liked, it would be all right. She began looking forward to surprising Tommy with her newfound talent. And it had become one of her talents, according to Randy. He kept telling her she was born to be a world class cocksucker. Sometimes she caught herself feeling proud when he said that.

To her surprise that first Friday, Randy had worked his cock all the way into her mouth and down her throat. It wasn’t far, not like Tommy’s was going to be, but she didn’t gag. She wanted to do it for Tommy. But she figured she would have to be very careful of that. She had to think of ways to get Tommy more active. It was going to be hard not getting sex so many times a day, even if she detested the man giving it to her. She figured Randy was doing her a minimum of five times a day, not counting the blowjob in the morning. She didn’t count that, because it was a chore to her and she never orgasmed.

The Thursday before Tommy was expected Randy took her to her cabin in the afternoon, which was quite a break in routine. For once he spent time getting her thoroughly aroused and when she was firecracker hot he lay down on the bed with his head between the pillows and asked her to ride him. By that time she was so accustomed to obeying him and having sex whenever he demanded that she stripped without automatically, Then she climbed on the bed and sat down on his prick. Soon she was riding him hard, bouncing up and down and for once Randy didn’t seem to be interested in cumming as soon as possible. She rode him to her own climax, and he commanded her to keep going, which was just fine with her.

She had cum for at least the fourth time and Randy was playing with her tits when she thought she heard something. Just as she was exploding into the next cum she turned her head. Betty was standing in the doorway with a video camera. There was no way her now well fucking trained body would be stopped from the orgasm that was overtaking her. Betty had a great video of her looking over her shoulder as she went into a huge cum, her face full to the camera.

They showed her the movie that evening. She hadn’t even known they had a TV. Betty had caught her from the window as she was willingly and quickly stripping out of her clothes. Then she saw herself climb on the bed, and impale herself on the cock of a man who was lying on the bed. The angles Betty used and judicious use of the pillows by Randy prevented identifying who she was fucking. Even the big slug-soft belly looked different when he was lying on his back. To her horror they kept the tape running. In addition to that days fuck, she saw Betty had been taping the entire two weeks without her knowledge. She was stunned to watch almost four hours of selectively edited scenes of her fucking and obviously enjoying every moment of it. Somehow her fuck partner was never identifiable in any of the scenes. Susan did think she could identify Randy because of his enormous belly stuck over his ridiculous spindly legs and the ludicrous way his cock and balls seemed pasted under that disgusting paunch. However that was hardly something she wanted to admit to her husband. There was no way to believe she was being coerced from watching the tape.

Betty explained to her that the video was an insurance policy. Betty had enjoyed her vacation even if she was ready to get back to work again under Randy and she didn’t want her world upset.

Randy had enjoyed the strange pussy and they had video proof that Susan had been completely into the exercise. The looks of ecstasy on her face couldn’t be faked and by the time she had turned to look into the camera Thursday her hair was wild and she was soaked in fuck sweat. No one was holding her as she wildly rode the cock stuck up her cunt. It hadn’t helped that while she was looking at the camera Randy had ejaculated deep inside her, giving her the most powerful orgasm she had had in the entire two weeks and she had screamed her release, her face in a rictus of pleasure.

They would keep the video for their pleasure, along with several others they had from encounters with other women that had visited them. They guaranteed it would not be seen by anyone she knew, and it certainly wasn’t for sale. They did offer to make a copy for her if she wanted one.

But if she forgot about all the good ‘lovin’ she had been given and tried to make something of it, even just to confess to her husband, the tape would be used to prove she lied. They had a semi-believable story that she had demanded something of them and when it wasn’t given to her she tried to blow the whistle. They would say she had been the one to start the whole thing. The two of them would act very embarrassed and contrite. Their story was that they were embarrassed Susan had insisted on having sex with Randy, and were more upset when Susan had insisted on being filmed. But their motto had always been that the customer was always right. With the video it would hold up enough to at least destroy her marriage and who knew what else. It would be best if Susan kept quiet.

Friday’s lunchtime fuck was the last time Randy bonked her. She was able to clean up that afternoon and got a good night’s sleep, alone. She woke up horny Saturday morning and found she was looking forward to the morning blowjob but it never came. Randy had spent the night in the lodge and never touched her again.

From the outside Susan looked like her old self when Tommy flew in that afternoon. His wife met him at the floatplane dock with a big hug and a searing kiss that dropped his socks. He didn’t notice Randy and Betty’s knowing grin as Susan led him to their cabin.

Once in the cabin, Susan almost attacked him. Before he was sure the door was shut, Susan had his belt unbuckled and hauled down his trousers and shorts in one fast movement. She pushed him backwards and Tommy found himself stripped and lying on his back on the bed.

Susan was frantic, her body had missed five fucks in the past twenty-four hours and she couldn’t remember ever being so hungry for her man. Tommy was almost as hungry himself, and was thankful his wife was randy. He had been celibate while gone, and was a big strapping man desperate to release his seed. What almost shocked him was that Susan didn’t insist on waiting until bedtime to let him take her to bed. It was a welcome surprise.

Another almost immediate shock was Susan falling hungrily on his prick. She had always been reluctant to join in oral sex herself, though willing to let him exercise his interest in performing on her. The sudden experience of Susan’s hot mouth enveloping his manhood almost brought an instantaneous explosion. He was able to hold off for moments, but suddenly surged upwards and as his sperm geysered out of him his cock slipped into her throat. For the first time Susan orgasmed when giving a blowjob. It wasn’t small either, and Tommy’s hard cock had been well down her throat. She had been right, with her lover a blowjob was almost as good as vaginal sex.

A mildly disappointed Tommy lay back to relax after spending down his wife’s throat. It had been wonderful, but he had wanted to shoot deep into her vagina. But he wasn’t to be given any rest.

Instead of lying down beside him and cuddling, she went back to work on his cock and to his stunned but happy surprise he soon rose to his full glory. He could not know how his wife now admired the beauty of his manhood. She now had something to compare it to, and Tommy’s equipment impressed her.

Dropping down on her back beside him, Susan pulled him over on top of her. Not wasting a moment he slid his again rock solid pecker into that welcoming hole and then just held it there as he soaked up the warmth and friendly hug her cunt was giving him. To his utter amazement, Susan came again, without him moving inside her.

That was too much, and he began rutting in her, giving her cum after cum. Soon she was howling out her joy. Tommy had never heard her vocal before in sex, and was worried that the couple running the lodge would hear. Then he said to hell with them. If this offended them, they could go howl at the mountains themselves.

For over an hour they fucked and made love. Susan had desperately missed making love, until now she had not known how much. With Randy it had been sex, not love.

Tommy begun to take charge of the festivities, and in the end was shifting his wife to new positions, and using techniques she didn’t know he knew. Later she realized most of them Randy didn’t seem to know, either. At least he had never practiced them on her, and she thought he had done everything to her he knew to do.

When they finally reached a soul searing orgasm together, they collapsed to side by side and holding hands. After they both came back to earth, Susan told him she had been missing him more every day. There was something about the clear, clean mountain air and the good wholesome food that had just seemed to work on her libido. She had begun to imagine making love to him and began thinking of things she had heard of that they had never done. One of them was fellatio. She found herself feeling guilty for not giving more of herself to him, and that combination was what led to her practically raping him once she got him alone.

Tommy assured her she would never be able to rape him. At that they both fell into hysterics, then they got up to get ready to visit the lodge for dinner.

After dinner they went back to their cabin. With Tommy’s long abstinence it wasn’t an hour before his long member was pointing again at the ceiling. Susan opened her arms to him, and as he moved to her he found her legs opening widely to accept him between. Then they made long, slow, luscious and gentle love. There was no hurry, and all of it was glorious. To Susan she remembered what making love was really like. Her body seemed to harrumph, and forget about longing for the rut Randy had been able to provide. Tommy was proud, as his wife seemed to be in one continuous orgasm just minutes after he started making love to her.

This was so much better. Susan found the past two weeks hard to compare to what Tommy was giving her. In the next hour they were constantly pleasuring one another. To Tommy’s amazement, he could not count the times he was able to bring his Susan to completion. Susan was just as amazed, and ecstatic! Tommy proudly was able to climax twice in that time. That night he was able to perform as often as the thought came to him.

It seemed to be thinking a lot that night.

Tommy easily accepted his long absence as explanation of her sudden hunger for him, and as an excuse to introduce him to some of the things Randy had taught her. Tommy was surprised, and confessed to her he had hinted she do several of them earlier in their marriage. When Susan had been reluctant he had abandoned it. Susan was more important than sex to him.

The following week found the couple coupling almost anywhere and anytime the thought came to either of them. They both seemed to be very active thinkers. The only restriction, for both of them, seemed to be that they be alone. It was particularly sweet at the waterfall Susan had discovered for herself the day Tommy had flown out. They went there Monday, and again Wednesday and Thursday.

When it was time to leave, they confessed to one another that it had been the most glorious time of their lives. Tommy wanted to come back in the future, but Susan insisted they not. She told him it was a magical time, and if they returned it would only lessen it in their memories.

As she had been expecting, now that her body was trained Tommy easily brought her to mind blowing orgasms such as she had never before imagined. What delighted Susan and Tommy both, with Susan’s newfound abilities she was able to get Tommy’s sex drive out of neutral and fully into overdrive.

Of course Tommy never knew it was Susan’s newly learned expertise that brought them there, Susan made sure he never suspected that.

The last thing she discovered was Tommy’s new attitude. With the increased sex, and the hormones flowing threw him he became a demanding lover. She found herself being commanded by her gentle and considerate husband to rise to levels of pleasure she had never expected or been able to achieve before; certainly not with Randy-The-Creep. She never hesitated to obey him.

Thinking back on it several years later, she knew she had the best of all worlds.

The End

Hope you enjoyed it, and don’t forget to vote

And let me know what you think of the story.