Susan in Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Albert drove the car into the garage after he opened the door. Susan ran into the house without bothering to put on her coat she was nude knowing no one would be home. Her husband brought her all her clothes in. They did not make it to the bedroom he put his wife on the kitchen table sat in a chair, licking her pussy while rubbing her clit she had a mind blowing orgasm in a few minute.

Sue returned the favor pinning her husband against the counter, going to her knees she took out his swollen fuck tool, working it into her mouth a little at a time. He was so aroused that he did not last very long before he was shooting rope after rope of cum in her mouth. She did not spill a drop of his man juice. Licking him clean before she put him away

Over the next couple of weeks they looked at the pictures taken during Sue's training. This caused them to fuck in every room of the house when they were alone. Al asked her if she wanted to continue seeing Daryl. Sue did not know if she wanted to presently, but she told her husband that she would think about it.

Chapter 2

It was over 3 weeks since Susan, Albert and Daryl got together. It was Susan that inquired if Albert has heard from Daryl lately, she decided that she wanted to continue with her instruction rationalizing she is wants to do it to please her husband. Emailing Daryl, Albert received a message from Daryl saying that Susan has to contact him if she wants to continue to receive instruction from him.

It was one thing to have Albert set up the meetings. Daryl wants her to set up the next meeting; she cannot use her husband as an excuse to be nude in front of Daryl. She will have to come to terms with her need to be a nude submissive. Susan sat down at the computer many times over the next week before she obtained the nerve to send the Email to Daryl.

"Hi Daryl:

When do you want to get together? We can meet you anytime? Let us know your schedule. Your friends Susan and Albert," She wrote.

The next day Thursday morning Susan checked her emails as she usually does every morning before her grand-daughter gets up, she saw a reply from Daryl. He told her he will meet the couple on Saturday at 11 am at a restaurant on Route 5 in West Springfield. Susan did not know if she wanted to go there on Saturday, but his Email was almost like a demand rather than asking her if it was a good time for her. What she didn't know is that Daryl contacted Albert to ask him if it was a good time to meet before he emailed her back.

All day Friday Susan made sure she had everything she needed for Saturday when her Granddaughter is not around. She put the shaving equipment Daryl required for the meeting in her pocket book. Made sure she had a dress or skirt and top with buttons. When Albert came home from his consulting job at 2:30 he was waiting for Susan to tell him when they were going to Springfield to meet Daryl. She told him on the way out to supper.

The next morning Susan during her morning shower she shaved her legs and under her arms. Looking in the mirror at dark hair on her pubic mound she needed to have a grooming. She could feel the hair around her rectum, but she did not shave per order of Daryl.

Going into her bedroom Susan put on a dress that buttons down the front. She decided to put on a bra because she does not like to have people looking at her large breasts bouncing around and panties so she would not ruin the cloth seat in their new truck. She will realize that she will enjoy the humiliation when she is asked to take them off in front of Daryl and her husband, when they get to their destination.

Coming out of the bedroom Susan was questioned by her daughter going shopping in the outfit she was wearing. Going to the closet she retrieved her long coat. Our daughter flustered Susan; she was complaining all the way to Springfield stating "she cannot wear what she wants to without getting questioned by their daughter." Good thing it was an hour drive to Springfield that is how long it took for Susan to calm down.

Daryl called on Susan's cell phone just as we got off the turnpike. He was waiting for the couple at the restaurant. It took them about 5 minutes to get there. The group had a great meal at the restaurant. Susan told Daryl what happened between our daughter and her. Daryl related some of the things that happened to him when they went to New Orleans with his family. Al captured the two conversing on film. After a leisurely dinner they proceeded to a motel in Hadley, about 30 minutes from Springfield.

During the drive Susan was becoming agitated she was having second thoughts about continuing to meet Daryl. In less than an hour she will be nude, being examined by Daryl, while her husband takes pictures. She likes the attention, but she does not like to have to be naked in front of younger man. Susan has to decide if today is the last day she will do this. "I am going to tell Daryl I will not do this anymore. I don't like to be told what to do." She thought as they got nearer to the motel.

Upon arriving at the motel Daryl went into the office to get a room. Coming out of the office he got in his car, driving around back to a first floor room overlooking a mini mall. They parked in front of the room, Daryl received a call on his cell phone talked for a minute or two then opened his trunk to remove a overnight bag, he brought it into the room with him. After he used the key card to unlock the door, Albert and Susan followed Daryl into the room.

As soon as Daryl entered the room he opened the drapes on the large window. Looking at Susan she was already undressing handing her clothes to her husband. She was down to her bra and panties before Daryl stopped her. She was having mixed thoughts she likes the humiliation have stripping for this near stranger. He came over to her, he wanted to witness her removing her panties and bra. Daryl asked her to turn around and he unhooked her bra for her. She handed her bra to Daryl. He gave it to her husband. Facing him she hooked her thumbs on each side of her panties, sliding them down to the floor. Daryl picked them up, looked at the crotch of Susan's panties are very wet. He hands them to Albert, he says, "I think you should put her clothes in the truck."

"Susan position 1 in front of the window." Said Daryl

Shuttering she went to within 2 feet of the window standing with her feet apart, arms at side, shoulders back. She could see people walking in front of the window and door of the motel room, but it didn't seem anyone saw her. It was a sunny day, so it was very unlikely that anyone could see her naked in front of the large window from outside. Daryl proceeded to rub her nipples into hard pebbles this caused her pussy to start to leak on the floor. He went to his knees and opened her pussy reveling in her feminine scent. Daryl had her turn around so he could examine her rear star. The humiliation was causing her to moisten more. Al was taking close up of her pussy and rear opening while Daryl was inspecting her.

Albert came back into the room; he started to take more pictures. Daryl had Susan get into position No. 3. Her pussy was facing the window; she could feel the cool air on her pussy. Susan is spread open looking out the window people are only a few feet away. She had her legs spread wide; she could feel her pussy moistening to the point it felt like a swamp.

He massaged her legs as they talked. Running his hands up to her pussy, within short order he had her fingers in her pussy. Within a half hour Susan was very relaxed ready for her first orgasm. There was a knock on the door that made Susan jump up to cover her nakedness with the bedspread.

"Please get back into position No. 3. I have a friend of mine coming to see you Susan," Said Daryl as he told Albert to answer the door.

Susan reluctantly lay back down on the bed on her back with her legs spread facing the window. Albert opened the door to find a young man in his teens. He was introduced as Daryl's oldest son Carl who was about 19 years old. The young man walked into the room, steering at Susan's exposed position, as he walked in front of her looking at her gapping pussy.

"Did you remember to bring your shaving kit?" Daryl asked the older woman, she answered in the affirmative, asking her husband to get the equipment out of her pocket book, because Daryl did not tell her to get out of her exposed position. Daryl asked his son to get some hot water in the bowl he took out of his overnight bag along with a towel from the bathroom. Susan is in number 3 position so she is ready to have her pussy shaved. Daryl explained to the mature woman he will be grooming her pubic area. He started to trim her bush with scissors he has. Taking shaving cream, he applied it to her lips. The younger man inserted his fingers in Susan's pussy stretching her lips to shave her very carefully so as not to injure her most intimate area. He did the same thing with her other lip.

"Position 2 please" said Daryl as the older woman rolled over on her knees spreading her legs, so the younger man could finish her grooming on her rear star. Putting shaving cream on her rear end he shaved her smooth. He wiped all the access shaving cream from her most intimate area. Asking Carl to retrieve the cream from his bag, He directed Carl to apply the cream to the mature woman's pubic area. Al is continuously taking pictures of the events of the day.

She did not move until Daryl told her to get up. At this time she stood, greeting Carl by shaking his hand after he manually applied the soothing cream. Thanking him for his help. This was a picture that Albert wanted his nude wife shaking the hand of a clothed young man, who just had his hands all over his wife's pussy.

All sat down in discussion of current events, Daryl was sitting on the couch next to Susan, she had her head on a pillow, he was rubbing her pubic area all through the conversation as her husband took pictures, with his son looking on. She was brought to about 6 orgasms Daryl inserting his finger in her pussy and rubbing her clit all this in front of the camera and his son who was noting how his father was pleasuring this older woman. Before the discussions were over, she was lying asleep as the men continue conversing she was so warn out from cuming so many times.

It was getting late the sun was going down; the window shade is still open. When Susan finally came too it was dark, she realized that people could see in the window presently, she could hear people discussing the nude woman in in Room 4. That is the room she is in and she is the nude woman!

Daryl had her go to the bed, in position 3 lying on her back facing the window, pretend she was sleeping with her legs spread. He only left one light on that eliminated Susan while everyone else are in the shadows. You could hear the people outside talking about the nude women in the window for the 10 minutes that he had her exposed.

After closing the window shade Susan continued conversing with all the men even after she was told that she could put on her coat or have her clothes brought in. She decided to remain nude. She even took another trip to the Mall in just her coat with all of us following her.

The ride home was great as she wanted Albert to play with her while he was driving. She was really having a good time even at home her dress in front of us was becoming very basic. Nightie or house dress that was it as she said that it was warm in the house due to the wood burning stove we installed in the fire place.

12