Susan My Wife - A Beast Unleashed Ch. 02

Story Info
Second visit to a sex club in Holland with sexy wife.
791 words
4.01
21.6k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobby339
Bobby339
17 Followers

As previously related. I had discovered my little wife was a horny, sexy woman, given chance.

This is a true story and all you disbelievers, can take it or leave it!

After the first outing to Holland we arranged to return three months later, and with great anticipation set off.

We arrived at the same hotel and met a couple from our first trip, the lady with the large breasts, Sue had been chatting to, we had a few drinks and began to loosen up.

We all knew why we were here and what we all loved, her husband was a great looking guy and I could tell Sue was attracted to both of them.

By general consensus, we arranged to go together in our car and use theirs on the next night.

We were all ready and eager the couple Bob and Liz, were well dressed and I could plainly see her nipples through her blouse. We set off with Sue suggesting Liz came in the front seat with me and her and Bob in the back. I was chatting to Liz and saw in the mirror Bob had his hand inside Sues top, they were kissing deeply.

I nodded to Liz, who looked back laughed and placed her hand on my now rigid cock.

We arrived at the club and Sue snuggled up to me as we walked in, shyly asking, "You know our deal about swapping, well we have done most things already, do you mind if I fuck Bob? you can have Liz, if shes up for it.

I asked if she thought Bob would, she replied, "Oh yes he is".

I said fine then, but I wanted to be there and the first time in my choice of way. She looked bit unsure and said Ok.

The first time at the club I had seen a chair/bench, which could be used in many ways, I had seen a guy laid at an angle on his back with the woman laid on him with her back towards him and another guy fucking her, using him as a mattresses. I really fancied this, pervert I am.

We had a few drinks and I could see Bob had told Liz, she had agreed and I decided I'd find her later. Sue, Bob and I went to the chair and I laid myself on it. Sue and Bob were kissing fondling and groping each other and I could see they couldn't wait.

They were stripped and Sue backed on to me. Seeing Bobs cock ready for her, she leant back and he placed the tip of his cock against the lips of my her pussy. She tensed her body as he slid in to her and I could feel her arching her back to him.

This was too much for her and she came screamingly hard, ramming against him, shouting, "Fuck my cunt" "Fuck me Hard" and he did. It was wonderful feeling my wife being fucked against me, we all three came again and again, till we were a big sweaty lump of sated flesh.

We moved apart and I left them to it and went in search of Liz, who had no idea what had been going on.

I eventually found her on a bed full of writhing people, I didn't recognise her a first, as she was 69ing another older woman, both really into licking each other's pussies.

I didn't have the heart or stamina to interrupt so just had a quiet wank watching the show.

Later we all went back to the hotel agreeing we had a great night. We agreed to sleep in one bed together as the beds were king/king size and plenty of room.

We went to theirs after a quick shower a drink and flopped into bed, we were laying, me with Liz next to me with Sue next to me and Bob on the outside, we chatted for a bit, cuddled kissed and drifted off to sleep.

I was awoken with Liz stroking my cock, smiling she lifted up onto me and pushed my cock into her. I was really fucking her with her riding me cowboy style and our actions woke Sue and Bob.

Sue knelt up on her side and Bob slipped his cock into her doggy style. It was wonderful watching Sues face as she was fucked by his hard cock, whilst I fucked his wife.

Bob pulled out and shot his spunk across Sue's back and onto liz's arm, I was astonished he had any left.

Next day we parted four very happy people. I had seen a completely new side to my wife.

I know what happened next and can't wait to tell you the story.

Bobby339
Bobby339
17 Followers