Susan On Stage

Story Info
Wife is seduced onstage.
1.9k words
4.39
248.8k
69
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
User1
User1
120 Followers

We had just gotten married and this was our honeymoon trip. We traveled from a small town in Wisconsin to New York City for a week of fun and games. After months of "dry runs," it was in a room at the Marriott Marquis that first night I introduced her to sex. At first, she was a little hesitant but she quickly developed a love of fucking. She told me the third night, after she had left me drained, that she didn't know how she had managed to save her cherry until we were married.

I marveled at how much pleasure her petite little body could give me. She was extremely active in bed, enthusiastically participating with her mouth, her hands and every other part of her magnificent little body. She was only about 4 feet 10 inches tall and weighed scarcely 95 pounds. It was all distributed in the right places, though, and her ass was just sensational. I tried to get her to let me ass fuck her on the fourth night but she was to frightened of the idea to let me go through with it.

On Friday night, we went for a walk, traveling uptown to see the sights. We got lost and found we were surrounded by porno shops and strip joints. We finally saw a place that looked relatively clean and stopped in for a drink.

The bartender asked if we were there for the show.

"What show?" My wife asked innocently, looking around the small bar to see where some kind of entertainment could possibly be.

The bartender almost sneered and said he would let us participate for $20. As a joke, I tossed the money on the bar and he pocketed it immediately, gesturing toward a door at the back of the room.

We entered. A strange voice told us to take the table in the front and someone turned on a flashlight to point the way. The light gave me a chance to see the room. It was relatively small and we were one of the few couples in there. There were about 30 or 40 men at a dozen other tables.

A spotlight hit the stage and two people came out, a huge black man and a white woman. He was easily 6 and a half feet tall and about 280 pounds. She was at least a foot shorter. They danced, stripping as they went. Soon, they were both stark naked simulating sex on stage to the delight of the raucous crowd.

I looked at Susan, thinking she might be upset and ready to leave. She was watching the couple with rapt attention, her hand absentmindedly grazing her inner thigh.

"This is really warming her up," I thought with some surprise. We ought to really bounce around the hotel room tonight.

Then we both gasped at what we saw. The music stopped, a spotlight lit up his groin, the woman fell to her knees in front of her partner and began sucking his cock. Her ass was pointed right at us and we could see her moisten up as she worked on his huge cock. This was one of those live sex shows I had heard about!

When the woman had her partner at full staff and his huge cock was glistening from her spit, the music started again and she danced over to our table. She began pulling Susan to her feet. Susan resisted but the effects of the drinks and the urging of the audience soon got the better of her.

I heard the dance whisper to Susan, "You know what to do, don't you?" Susan just looked at her, momentarily confused.

She was soon on the stage, dancing demurely with the black giant. His hands slid over her tiny form and it was only when he slipped a huge hand over her ass that she objected.

The giant smiled a knowing smile and said to the audience, "I forgot what the bitch really wants." Everyone leered as he scooped up a pinch of white powder from a small bowl and puffed it toward her face. She instinctively inhaled and her attitude changed dramatically. She seemed to rev up and get into it.

"Bolivian marching powder will get 'em going every time," snickered a man at the back of the room.

Now she was dancing with him, not merely jostling to the music. When his hand covered her ass again, she seemed not to notice. His fingers found the button and zipper that held her skirt in place and quickly loosened them. The skirt fell to the floor, leaving her on stage in just a very tiny pair of bikini panties and a blouse.

The men in the audience cheered their approval of her mostly exposed ass. She stopped, looking at me for support with that "deer in the headlights' expression of someone who's caught doing something truly bad. He came up behind her and ripped open the blouse, yanking it off her shoulders. Her pale, delicate bra couldn't hide the fact that her nipples were rock hard.

His original partner, still totally naked, sat next to me and began to massage my cock. I was definitely at full mast, too. I wanted to rush the stage and stop this invasion of our life, but I couldn't or wouldn't do it.

On stage, he picked her up like a rag doll, lifting her up over his shoulders. "Put your feet out" he commanded. She did as she was told and he moved forward. Her legs were hanging over his shoulders and her pantied pussy was right in front of his face. The spotlight zoomed in on the action, lighting it up for everyone's enjoyment.

Turning sideways to the audience, he opened his mouth and began licking her crotch through her panties with long, exaggerated strokes of his tongue. At first, it looked like she was trying to squirm away. It became evident all to soon that she was trying to help him move the crotch of her panties aside. I was close enough to tell that they were soaked, anyway.

He used his tongue to expertly move aside the thin strap that kept him out of Susan's cunt. When he slipped his tongue into her, she seemed to curl herself around his face and screamed as she came in front of me and a room full of strange men.

He lowered her to the floor and jerked the side straps of her panties with his thumbs, easily tearing them loose. He slid her panties off, slowly pulling the silken material up and over her clit, stimulating it even more. She was breathing very hard, as sexually excited as anyone I've ever seen. She no longer realized she was in a room full of men and her brand new husband. Even though her face was turned away and her eyes were tightly shut, I knew she was concentrating only on his mammoth cock and her need to get fucked by it as soon as possible.

He reached down again, this time snapping open the front clasp on her bra and using his huge hands to completely cover her exposed tits as he knelt between her legs. I watched in shock as she rolled her hips forward and lifted her legs in the classic fuck me now pose.

He moved her around so that her legs and ass were pointing toward the audience. I could see her pussy, wide open and dripping wet, her juices already running down her ass. Her cunt lips were moving on their own, quivering in anticipation of what was to come. Little moans and gasps were coming from her mouth.

He dipped forward, positioning his cock at her entrance. For the first time, I could see how truly large he was. The head of the thing totally covered her slit from top to bottom and from inner thigh to inner thigh. It was enormous.

As he rubbed the head of that thing up and down, the woman sitting with me unzipped my pants and took my cock in her mouth. I heard Susan's muffled moan and looked up again as she accepted the head of the monster. Her eyes, which had been closed during most of this, opened in shock when she realized what kind of monster was about to invade her innermost parts.

He flexed his hips, driving himself into her inch-by-inch. A long, loud sound, half way between a moan and a scream escaped her lips, ending only when he had completely penetrated her. The girth stretched her to the limit, its travels up into her womb visibly evident by the expansion of her belly as it snaked upwards. I watched as she wrapped her legs tight to his waist. He was too big for her to wrap herself around him like she does to me.

He then withdrew, leaving only the tip in her and supporting himself with his arms so her body was almost completely visible. She looked at him in wide-eyed agony, waiting for the fucking that she needed so badly. He held still, his huge black cock shining like a well-polished shoe from my wife's juices.

He grinned at her frustration. "Fuck me." was all he said. He barked it like an order to a slave and that's what she was on stage; a slave to his cock.

She brought her feet down to the floor, then drove her ass up hard, taking him all again in one thrust. The drummer set down a beat that her thrusts and the men in the room soon picked up.

"Fuck him, fuck him, fuck him," They chanted in rhythm to the drum beat. She threw her hands over her head, grabbing the legs of a chair for support and repeatedly drove her tiny pussy onto his monster cock. Her ass cheeks quivered from her efforts as she slammed into his groin, then made a wet, slapping noise as it bounced off the floor.

She started to come again and he wrapped his hands around her waist. Rolling backwards, he was soon on his back and she was riding him like a woman possessed. Her tits were shaking as she pounded down on him. The drums and the chants kept rhythm until she came again and this time he flooded her with his cum. We could see it flow out of her in ropey white streams. I had already cum twice in his partner's mouth to my surprise. Caught up in the total erotica of the act I had just witnessed, I had crammed most of my fist into her gooey pussy.

He pulled her exhausted body off and stood to accept the applause of the audience. Susan laid there, not yet fully aware of what had happened or what she had done, but to humiliated to move. Her ravager left the stage as the lights went out again.

I sat in the dark, too stunned at what had happened to do much of anything. Several of the men stopped to ask if Susan might be available for personal services. One reached over and stroked her still exposed pussy, inserting a finger for a brief moment before she rolled over and curled up.

I gathered up her clothes, what was left of them anyway, got her dressed and we took a cab back to the hotel. The honeymoon was over.

User1
User1
120 Followers