Susan Performs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
voyeurbob
voyeurbob
22 Followers

"Without a doubt." I told him looking for Bob's reaction.

"All Right Bitch! My buddies are going to love fuckin' your pretty white ass." Marvin said while pulling up his underwear and then taking the video camera from Carl who had been zooming in on my well-fucked and stretched out pussy. Sperm was matted in my pubic hair, running down my thighs and legs.

Bob, Steven and Carl stood there with raging hard-on's, ready to go again. I think Bob was in shock from me telling Marvin I would get together him and his buddies. Jumping down off the stage I turned around and braced myself against it spreading my legs and sticking my ass in the air. Looking over my shoulder I said. "Come on guys lets see if we can take care of those problems."

First Steven then Carl took their turns with me. Bob came up last and shoved his cock right in. He was like a wild man running his hands all over my body, squeezing my breasts, biting my neck. He came once and never went soft, just continued to pound away. By the time he came again the others had put their clothes on and wandered out of the area leaving us alone.

"Is this what you had in mind?" I asked as Bob was still hard as a rock and slowing stroking in and out of me.

"No. I mean Yes. Well not exactly. I just can't believe this happened. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think you would do this. Why? I mean how come?"

"I hadn't planned of doing a striptease and fucking four men just you and Steven. Things just got a little carried away."

His intensity built again when he realized I came ready to fuck another man. That yes his wife had planned to be the slut of his fantasy, but not to this scale.

"You mean you came tonight with the idea of fucking Steven and me? Are you ok with this? I'm mean in doing more than just the two of us? I can't believe what just happened."

"Me either. It's been embarrassing, but yes I loved every second of it. Especially Marvin."

"Oh shit, Marvin! Were you just kidding or are you thinking about meeting with him and his friends?"

I gave Bob a wicked smile. Shaking my head yes I said "Probably."

Bob's eyes all most popped out of their sockets and his manhood jumped back to full attention.

"Susan, I can't believe you..."

I put my fingers to his lips and motioned for Marvin to join us and said. "Believe this!" He came up and put his arm around my waist letting his hand slide down and grasped my bottom.

"Your Bitch is one fine piece of white ass. I've only done a few black whores that can fuck as well as she can. She's going to give my buddies and me a real workout. You ready Bitch?" Marvin said as I put my arm around him and we started towards the door.

"I'm going to spend the rest of the weekend with Marvin. Get a copy of the video from Carl and I'll see you at home Sunday night."

*

Follow up note from Voyeur Bob: Susan is my wife and though my stories are fictional they are based on events that have happened to us while we have been together. The inspiration for this story was based somewhat on two incidents that took place a few years after we were married. While she didn't do the striptease on a stage she did perform for a friend's 40th birthday. Is there a real Marvin? You can bet my wife's pussy there is and they still get together from time to time. Would love to hear your comments on my story and or my wife. You can E-mail me at the link in my profile.

voyeurbob
voyeurbob
22 Followers
12