Susan Remembers

Story Info
She found a rope in the closet.
3.3k words
3.89
33.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was cleaning my room Fri. evening to prepare to leave the house for the weekend. I tried on my new Bikini. I checked it out in the mirror and adjusted my tits and all my other stuff. Satisfied, I packed it away in my weekend bag and went to the closet to look for some blankets and suntan oil.

I was searching my closet. I moved some junk out of the way I saw the bundle of loose rope that was only used for one purpose. As I touched it I became aroused. Still staring at the loose rope, I glanced at my bed and remembered the last time he was here.

I really enjoy the beach and try to visit the shore frequently. Since I had a Sales Meeting tomorrow I would have to postpone the beach and decided to hit the reservoir instead. As I walked thru the concession area to the beach I thought I saw a familiar face. It was him. Since we had broken up I have hooked up with a few guys at the Jersey Shore and found myself wanting. Not that the sex was bad, it just was not the same. He appeared to have lost a few pounds and some more hair.

"Hi Susan" he said. As I stood over him on the beach he was smiling through aviator sunglasses and I could feel my Cunt moisten. I lay down on my towel down beside him and attempted to catch up with conversation however he was never much for words. I pulled out my suntan oil and asked him if he would do my back. The touch of the hot cream and rough hands massaging my back caused an immediate response from my Clit. His hand began to explore the middle of my back and I was hoping he would slide his hand farther south to my Ass but he stopped.

I closed my eyes as I felt the hot gel hit my thighs and those hands returned. Moving slowly from the inside of my knee to my upper thighs. My Cunt was now dripping wet. I began cupping my breasts slowly as I lay face down. One of my hands clenched the blanket. He began to massage my upper thighs and rolled over to grab a blanket in which he placed over my butt. From under the blanket I felt his finger slip inside my bikini bottom slowly massaging my ass cheeks. His fingers wandered and proceeded to part my Ass. He gently felt my wet Cunt and then began massaging my Clit.

The beach was crowded with Hispanic couples and families. Occasionally I would hear something spoken in English. Using an index finger he stroked my Clit and at the same time eased his thumb inside my Cunt to where his thumb began to massage my spot. I was close to cuming as he was fucking my Cunt with his thumb and fingering my clit. As I began to move my ass and feel the swells of orgasm he removed his hand and resumed gently massaging my back as he whispered, "Lets get a Room".

Flushed and dizzy he helped me pack up and we walked to the car and he kissed me. I was so horny I wanted to him to Fuck Me right there in the car. It was so hot and humid and I was just so fucking hot. We stopped at a liquor store and I stroked his crotch feeling his erection. We kissed again as I slipped my hand into his shorts and caressed his cock. He stopped my hand and forcing himself to calm down and said, "I have to go inside and asked if I wanted anything?" I said "no" and he went. The towel was in my lap and my hand returned to my Cunt to finish what he started.

I inserted a finger with one hand while the other hand massaged my clit. I was close to cuming when a pickup truck roared into the parking lot and parked right along side of me. I felt eyes staring at me as I looked straight ahead for my man in the store. The truck door opened and without looking at the man who stepped down I could tell that he could see what I was doing. He and his friend looked back at me and smiled at each other as they walked into the liquor store. I looked in the mirror and could not determine if it was blush or sunburn.

My man returned and we drove off. We checked into the Marriot up the street. I walked into the room and closed the Shades and put my stuff on the floor. I turned around and he was opening a beer. I lay down on the bed on my back my knees bent, partly spread and closed my eyes. I was about to resume touching myself when saw him kneel down on the floor by the side of the bed. He reached over and I felt his lips kissing my inner thighs. He slowly removed my bikini bottom and dropped it on the floor by his knees. He then grabbed both of my thighs parting them for a better view of my Cunt.

He started massaging my clit with his (That) fat thumb and simultaneously lapping my Cunt with his tongue. He inserted a finger into my Cunt using his other hand while he was sucking my swollen Clit. His other finger was probing the back of my Clit from inside my Cunt and I felt the next Orgasm rise. He stopped abruptly and stood up. I could see his Cock now and it was leaking pre-cum. He grabbed one wrist from above my head and motioned me to move on my side away from him. I gave him my other arm. Now, he is holding both wrists behind me with one hand. He moves back between my legs and resumed eating my Cunt. He knows I love this and I never needed to tell him.

I felt him reach for something beneath the bed. He produced a neatly coiled length of rope and my heart started to Pound. He then rolled me onto my belly and held my wrists together with one hand while he continued to fuck me with his other hand. I was really moving my Ass now. Using the rope he bound my wrists tightly together behind me. He is the only man I had ever let do this to me. My Heart continued to pound and I was breathing heavily.

I thought about the last time. I remember at his house, I was tightly tied with rope and he was spooning behind me on the living room carpet. He had me in a Hogtie and had entered me from behind and was fucking my brains out. As I shuttered and moaned, he placed his hand over my mouth and that made me go crazy as I came shuddering into oblivion.

Wow back to now, I am going to get fucked tied up. He produced another coil of rope from under the bed and laid it down beside me. He moved closer to my face and turned me on my side and placed his Cock at my mouth's entrance. I took his penis in my mouth tasting his pre-cum and now I was sucking him hard. He grabbed my hair and pushed his cock deep into my throat. I do not usually swallow any man's cum. I could feel him tense and I know he is going to Cum. Before he shot his load into my throat, he pulled out of my mouth and caressed my lips with his fingers while his leaking cock massaged my face. As his cock moved the pre-cum trailed on my lips and side of my face. I then asked, "What's Next Sexy?"

He stood up and rolled me on my belly and I felt something cold and wet dripping into the crack of my Ass. He positioned himself kneeling legs spread on my thighs and continued to spread the baby oil all over my Butt. I could feel his hard Cock twitching and sometimes touching my Butt Cheek. His hands and fingers occasionally touching my anus and clit. He began to massage my brown whole and I said "we can't do this", " You can't fuck my Ass". He said, "shush" and I began to feel pressure on my Anus as an object was penetrating my asshole. Not his cock! I wondered as the Butt plug was slowly pushed beyond my ring. It was somewhat painful as he slowly seated the plug in my butt. I could still feel his Cock resting and twitching on my Ass Cheek. I struggled to move my Ass so that his Cock could easily slide into my Cunt. I knew he liked to see me squirm against my bounds as I moved my ass slightly to feel more comfortable with the plug.

He stood up again and grabbed my ankles together and tied them tightly with the other coil of rope. He then produced another coil " where was this rope coming from"? Additionally, out of the corner of my eye was a thick black belt. I shuddered in fearing that I was about to get whipped. This is something he had never done before. I was relieved yet startled as the Belt went tightly around my waist. He looped a piece of Doubled rope through the belt behind me and then fed the length down the crack of my Butt over the Plug, over my Cunt and secured it tightly to the front of the belt. He then pulled down my bikini top exposing my breasts but leaving my top on. Finally the last rope secured my wrists to my ankles forming a "Hogtie". On my side I Squirmed and attempted to stretch the ropes to get more comfortable since he had tied me very tight. The rope bit into my crotch and kept the plug in my butt. I was disappointed. I wanted him to Fuck me and I was angry and Horny. He sat down on the chair and resumed drinking his beer and lit a cigarette. A cigarette in one hand and his Cock in the other, he put the butt out and went to the mini-bar and got some ice.

He moved back on the bed so his Cock straddled my face. I opened my mouth and began to suck him again. While I was sucking him he proceeded to place an Ice cube on my breast and concentrated around the nipple until it was hard. I felt him tense and he shoved himself to the back of my throat as he began spurting globs of Cum. Upon seeing that I was beginning to choke on his Cum, he pulled out with a plop and gave me a swig of beer to wash his cum down. I coughed, then sneezed forcing some cum and beer into my sinuses. Cum leaked out of the corners of my mouth and out of my nostrils. He wiped the top of the bottle of and set it down leaving the cum to dry on my face.

He returned and began to give my neglected breasts attention. He was sucking my left nipple and biting it gently at the same time caressing the rope at my crotch. The ropes separated the folds of my labia and my Clit was positioned between two strands. He massaged my little button, which was now engorged. I started to tremble, the Plug in my ass filled me violating me completely. I started trembling more as he was sucking my nipples even harder I began to shudder and moan. Shaking now, moaning uncontrollably, his hand over my mouth, "Ummph", the ropes restricting my movement I began to buck my hips and grind my pelvis against the crotch ropes quicker and quicker until the shaking subsided. My heart, still pounding in my chest and my chest heaving, he said "shooosh that's it baby cum". As I lay there hogtied he finished his beer and got up to leave. I said " Your Not Going to Leave Me like this - Where are you going? - I want to be fucked- come back here and Fuck me! ". He came back over to the bed and said, " I am going to the Lounge for a drink, And "Susan you talk too much" and from behind his back sprung a penis gag. He forced open my mouth as I was trying talk and the 4-inch silicone penis was inserted into my mouth and the leather base covered my mouth completely. He buckled the gag straps to the back of my neck. My nostrils flaring, cum was still leaking out of them as he left the room.

Here I lay naked and horny. Hogtied on the bed in a motel with a cock in my mouth and another one in my ass. The only time I came caused a lot off my own cum to coat my thighs and my ass with a sticky thick cream of sweat and cum. "What?" I hear movement in the hallway, someone in the next room laughs. "Female voice?" Doors are open and shut along the floor. I hear keys sliding into door locks and doors opening and closing. My heart is pounding again. A key slides into the lock of my room opens the door. It's the cleaning ladies! They are in my room and still in the hallway speaking something in Spanish. I grab the Bedspread with my hands and rollover so I am covered. Now, I am freaking out. The one lady enters and says "oh my so sorry we leave". And so they did.

The Door opens! I must have fallen asleep. He returns to the bed removing my penis gag. He then removes the rope holding my ankles to my wrists and unties my ankles. My hands are still tied. He unbuckles the belt and removes it along with the crotch ropes. He removes the butt plug. He stands me up. I am still shaky as he walks me to the bathroom. I need to pee. Still bound, I relieve myself as he wipes my Cunt for me and flushes the toilet.

I standup by the sink and I see him next to me in the mirror. "My tits look better when my hands are tied" I said. I was remembering:

When I had arrived at his house one weekend. He was waiting for me seated with his Cock in his hand as I closed the front door. He ordered me to drop everything on the floor and remove all of my clothes.

I saw several bundles of rope on the floor directly in front of me. I unzipped my skirt and let it drop to the floor. He instructed me to turn around so he could view my butt and my Black Laced thong.

I removed my blouse and Bra and covered my Tits with my hands. I turned around. He over came to me and pulled down my thong and as it dropped to my ankles I stepped out of them.

Standing in front of me, he moves my hands to my sides. He is squeezing my nipples as he kisses me. I feel his Cock against my thigh as it moves it between my legs and presses against my Cunt. Leaving me only in my Black heels, he ties my ankles.

He assisted me to kneeling position resting my Naked Ass on my tied heels and continued to tie me up. With one length of rope he tightly bound my wrists behind my back. Next he folded another length and wrapped it around the top of my chest and arms just above my breasts and tied it off behind me and ran the next length below my breasts cinching it tightly around my arms. My Breasts were now tightly splayed and I could not (nor he) stop looking at them.

Back to Now, I was still admiring my Tits as he is behind me and I can see his erection in the mirror. He is rubbing baby oil on my breasts and my Ass. He pours some into my hands tied behind my back and I stroke his cock until it is hard. He pushes me over the marble counter and places the tip of his cock in my Cunt as he continues to pour more baby oil on my Ass. I desperately try pushing back on to him to engulf more of his Cock but he holds me on the counter with one hand and the other is soaking my Ass with the baby oil and occasionally producing a sharp Slap. My tits are on the counter and the surface is quite cold. I feel the warmth pulsate thru me as he finally pushes his Cock into my Slit until he hits my Cervix. He is now fucking my Cunt slowly sometimes pausing on the outside and gliding his Cock along the crack of my oiled Ass for some time before he starts fucking me again. His thumb is pressuring my Asshole for entry and it has breached the ring as he quickens his pace fucking my Cunt. Now slapping my ass hard with his pelvis I begin to shudder and Moan as the Orgasm builds, his thumb goes in my Ass all the way, I begin to shake and shutter uncontrollably and moan loudly. He covers my mouth with his hand for effect as his Cock is still in my Cunt. He unties my hands.

I am collapsed over the counter. He massages my wrists and continues to Fuck my Cunt slowly. My own cum is leaking down my thigh. Still bent over the counter He withdraws his Cock from my Cunt and positions it at my Asshole and looks at me in the mirror. I Look back at him through the mirror and begin to push myself onto him. The head of his penis slowly pops in and he stops. I move my hand to my clit and start to masturbate. I tell him to "Go Ahead. Go Further". He eases his Cock completely into my Ass so that his balls are mashed against my Cunt. I am slowly moving my hips to stretch myself around his Cock. I feel full. He begins to thrust slowly. I continue to watch through the mirror as he is fucking my Ass. I feel the wave Build again as he is fucking me harder " I said Oh Yes Fuck my Ass!" I shudder and moan, "Fuck my Ass You Bastard!" Now it is his turn to shudder he stiffens and goes deep into my Ass and I feel Goblets of Hot Come jetting in my Bowels as he collapses on top of me.

He is kissing my neck as his Cock begins to soften and eventually plop out of my Ass. A Glob of his Cum falls out and slides down to my Cunt. I squat down over the floor grabbing a clean washcloth I wash gently his cock so it is clean. It is still semi hard and I ask Him "Do you want to Fuck my Tits?" I take him in my mouth and feel him getting hard as more of his Cum is seeping out of my Ass onto the Floor. I don't like to swallow come but I love Cum Splashing my Tits or Ass. I sucked him Hard for a while and he suddenly stiffened. I removed his Cock from my mouth and with one hand Cupped my Tits and jerked him off as he came all over my tits and on my leg I then Cleaned him up and said that I was going to shower.

When I got out of the shower. He was gone.