Susan's First Time Ch. 03

Story Info
The big party.
1.6k words
4.48
39.1k
11
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarge13
sarge13
20 Followers

Chapter 3: Susan's First Party

The chauffer passed through a gate in the high brick fence just as the sun started to slide behind the distant snow capped mountains. The cobblestone driveway that wandered toward the main house must have been a mile or more long. Susan admired the immaculately landscaped grounds as they drove through them. The few out buildings she saw looked old but were still in what seemed to be in perfect repair as they loomed in the deepening shadows.

The main house was immense towering three or four stories above the tall columned entryway. The limousine stopped at the long broad steps below the columns. A small shiver of apprehension passed through Susan's mind as the chauffer walked around the car to open the door for her.

Susan's patterned silk dress crept up when she got out of the limousine. The tanned flesh of her bare upper thighs flashed at the chauffer holding the door for her. He smiled briefly then said, "The Butler will greet you at the front door Miss." She nodded and walked up the steps.

Susan had first met the chauffer weeks ago. He was one of 'His' servants and had given her that same vapid smile just before shoving his long cock deep in her ass. It didn't matter that he/she loved every second of that ravishment. It was the impersonal smile that irritated her.

The Butler took her coat and purse then led her to a deeply carpeted large room. Low padded benches dotted the floor. The curtains what appeared to be a small stage opened as she entered the room. Men sat in overstuffed chairs or short padded benches. Others stood in small groups talking or drinking.

Several nearly naked young 'woman', their limp cocks in full view, served the men drinks and food. Susan realized that they were wearing the much same that she wore under her dress. Nylons, garter belt, Crotchless panties, and a shelf bra that she did not really need.

"There you are and right on time." 'He' said, "let the butler take your dress and hang it up for you." Knowing that what he said was not a request but an order she unbuttoned her dress stepped out of it and draped it over the butler's arm. Susan blushed furiously when she saw that everyone was staring at her.

"This is so embarrassing," she said covering her crotch and small but growing breasts. "We will have none of that," he said sharply, "you are here to share your treasures not hide them."

After dropping her arms to her sides Susan impulsively gave them a curtsy. The butler applauded with the rest of the men.

"Now that's my girl," he said fondling her bare ass, "the mesh skirt on the garter belt is a nice touch. I teases but hides nothing, Bravo!" She blushed again at that remark.

"Now you must walk among the guests then join me on the stage. They will want to inspect and touch you as you mingle. Don't be alarmed at that. No one will use you until it is time."

Susan looked at him brows arched. "Use me?" He chuckled and smiled, "fuck you, if you prefer the term, but I like use, in gatherings like this. On your way girl," he patted her ass and pushed her forward.

Terrified and humiliated she walked around the room. She felt like a prize mare up for bid. All of the men wore kilts to just above the knee and soft shoes and nothing else. Susan realized that when some of them raise their kilt to show their cocks to her. Most of them touched her in some manner caressing or kissing her ass or tits. Not a few pulled her against their crotches so she could feel their partly erect cocks against her ass or thighs. Low murmurs of approval fallowed her progress around the room until she stood next him on the stage.

"Excellent girl," he said, "some of them will want to buy you. I won't sell. I have special plans for you." Shocked she looked at him with fear. "Buy me!" She gasped, "I'm not a slave! You don't own me!"

"Actually I do," remarked, "and every other 'girl' here. Get use to it. With me, you will not suffer the abuse most T-girls would suffer. Besides your wildest dreams will come true. Enough of that it's time to play. If they cannot buy you, they will use you. most of them if not all of them."

Susan look at him with horror knowing what he said was true. She could feel the need rising from the depths of her body. She would suck and fuck any of them that wanted her...all of them if it came to that...and she hoped it would.

When she looked around the room the other women had put away their trays and were circulating around the room. Some of them were already sucking cocks. Others were getting cocks in their asses. A few were getting used in their mouths and asses both. Mewls and cries of despair or pleasure filled the room.

A tall blond man took Susan by the hand and led her to one of the padded benches. His long uncut cock bobbed proudly as he walked. He laid her on her back pushed her legs apart and back.

"You can suck me later. Hold your legs up so I can fuck you!" Susan moaned when the thick bulbous head of his cock pushed into her. Ever so slowly he slipped all the in to his balls. "What a sweet tight ass you have love," he said, "I hope you like cum in you. I've got a full load for you." Then began fucking her with long slow strokes.

Another man rubbed his cock over her lips. Susan took it into hands as her mouth opened automatically to receive its warm head. She gasped and gagged as he went deep down her throat. Two at the same time, it was wonderful! The flame of desire burned higher in her body. Her legs gripped the blonde man's back urging him to use her deeper and harder while she thrust up to meet him.

After they filled, her ass and mouth with cum they left her lying on the bench panting as if she were just a discarded soiled doll.

The next man to use her took Susan doggy fashion. His thick shorter cock slammed into her savagely causing her to squeak in pain. His thrusts where hard and brutal rocking her body each time his hips smacked against her ass. In only a few minutes, he was finished with her.

After shooting his cum in and on her he remarked, "not bad for a sissy boy you fucking slut. I might try you again later." And so it went on for nearly three hours.

Susan sat behind a couch drinking from a bottle of water cum oozing out of her ass. Her nylons were tattered, torn, and cum spattered like the rest of her. It was in her hair, on her face, and most of her body. Her heels were missing.

She had lost count of how many men she had sucked or had fucked her. Was it ten, fifteen, or more? It didn't matter Susan couldn't stop she wanted more. And after this little rest she would go back. It wouldn't be fair if the other girls used them all up.

Much later he found her leaning against the stage in a daze absently wiping fresh cum from her face and small tits sucking then licking it off her fingers.

"Well I see you've been having a good time girl." She looked at him blankly trying to focus her eyes on his face, "Huh? What," she mumbled.

"You're in overload girl," he laughed sitting next to her. He pinched one of her nipples. "Ouch!" She squeaked slapping his hand away. "Oh! You! I suppose you're going to fuck me again. Don't you ever get enough?" He laughed again, "No girl I'm all fucked out. But you I bet could take a few more."

Susan looked at him with horror then started to sob. Tears ran through the cum on her face. "You fucking bastard! What did you do to me you monster! My ass is so stretched out so much it will never be the same again! I can't ever to look in a mirror again! All I'll ever see there is a perverted sissy boy who takes it up the ass! I'm so ashamed! Oh, God! You did it! I hate you! You turned me into a cum loving slut!" She buried her face in her hands and continued to sob.

He leaned against the stage and sighed. "Cry it out girl. You will never be male again girl and your asshole will be tight again in less that an hour. That's just one of the things I have given you. And this little romp tonight will look different after a few hours of rest and some food. Ah, there he is," he said standing up, "Go with the nice man. He'll get you in a hot tub then show you to your bed."

The chauffer was naked and looked worn like her. His smile was genuine this time as he reached out his hand. "Come with me Miss. We'll get you cleaned up and tucked in bed straight away."

Susan got stiffly to her feet. She looked around to see other girls sitting or laying on the floor or the furniture scattered about the room. Other servants helped them to their feet or pointed toward an open door. One snoring girl was being carried by two smiling men.

In her fogged brain one question glared like a neon sign as she limped after the chauffer. Gave me? What did he mean by that?

sarge13
sarge13
20 Followers