Susan's Saturday Night Sex Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loved being felt up through her clothes while kissing her young lovers. While imagining he was Steven making love to her, she knew that Robert imagined that she was his mother making love to him. In the way that she knew that he'd love to do this with his mother, she loved Robert feeling her tits through her blouse and fingering her nipples through her bra while kissing and kissing her. Following her lead when she felt the length and girth of his hardening cock through his pants, he moved his hand up her short skirt to cup her panty clad pussy in his hand while kissing and kissing her.

Touching her hard enough through her panty with his finger to make her quiver, she felt his finger trace her pussy slit through her panty before he pushed down harder on her clit. Then, slipping her panty aside with his finger, he tested her warm wetness before rubbing her clit and impaling her pussy with his long, stiff, index finger. If he didn't know he was getting lucky before, he certainly knew that he was getting lucky now. In the way she had him eating out of her hand at the bar, soon to be eating her pussy in his bedroom, she had him now.

With him feeling and fingering her already moist pussy through her panty and inside of her panty, absolutely and without a doubt, he was about to get lucky. With all of the foreplay and intimacy happening so fast, no doubt not believing his good fortunate, he had just met her in a bar not more than an hour ago and here she was in his car allowing him to touch and feel her wherever he wanted to touch and feel her. In the hot, sexy way that she looked, in the educated and professional way that she carried herself, and in the articulated way that she spoke, most guys would never believe that they could bed someone who looked like her. Most young men would never think and even believe that someone who looked like her would want someone who looked like them.

Yet, what they had in their favor was something elusive and something that older men no longer possessed. They had youth. They had stamina. They had fit physiques instead of soft, flabby bodies.

Capable of multiple orgasms and having sex for hours, they had hard cocks. Especially when with an older woman and especially with those young men who yearned to have sex with their mothers, they had that wanton, horny passion to complement their sexual inexperience. They had the pulsating, sexual desire that massive quantities of testosterone flowing through their veins created in the way of a seething volcano before erupting in multiple ejaculations. They had rock, hard cocks that remained hard even after they ejaculated. They had that innocence that she once had. They had all that she wanted in a lover and all that she once had with Stephen.

"I love kissing you too," said Susan playing her part while feeling his cock through his pants. "Let's go to your place," she said hoping he had his own apartment, one without a roommate, a girlfriend, a wife, and/or a mother. "Shall we?"

12