Susan's Saturday Night Sex Ch. 07

Story Info
Finding them, feeling them, fucking them & forgetting them.
4.1k words
21.2k
22
2

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are no characters under the age of 18 in this story. All characters portrayed are over the age of 21.

*

All about sex. Susan's Saturday night 4F ritual of finding, feeling, fucking, and forgetting about men gets her through her week.

Another Saturday night with another young, handsome man picked up at the bar, Susan was intent on satisfying her weekly, sexual itch by going from one man to yet another. Always excited about it before the seduction, she soon became blaise about the whole thing. After a while with none of them standing out enough for her to remember any of them, they all looked alike, acted alike, and said the same things. After a while, but for the sexual excitement of her orgasm, she was bored.

Every Saturday night, choosing her victims randomly but with the learned skill of a doctor who knows how to read human behavior, she inherently knew the ones who'd want to play her sexy games of role play. With just a subtle look, she could tell the men who'd want to sleep with their mothers and would if they could. Filling that incestuous need, she was there for them. Yet, with her having had sex with so very many young men, sometimes forgetting their names while having sex with them, she's called more than one man by the wrong name.

After a while, especially with her having just met them, it was sometimes difficult to remember the name who she was sucking and fucking. With one young man morphing into another young man, they were just hard cocks to her there to service her, to pleasure her, and to give her a much needed orgasm. After all that she's been through and after all the people problems that she must listen to on a daily basis, becoming detached and unhinged, it's the sexual pleasure of having an orgasm that makes her feel human again.

* * * * *

As soon as Michael entered his apartment and closed his front door, he kicked off his shoes while she removed his pants. Unbuckling, unbuttoning and unzipping his trousers before unbuttoning his shirt, while kissing and kissing him and feeling his erection through his underwear, he slipped off his pants. Then unbuttoning her blouse and unbuttoning and unzipping her short skirt before removing them both, they barely made it in the door before they stripped one another nearly naked. Now with both of them attired only in their undergarments, there were clothes strewn everywhere.

As if they were on their Honeymoon instead of two strangers about to have sex after some chance, Saturday night encounter and subsequent pickup, he escorted her to his bedroom. In the way of removing a shroud from a canvas, he threw his bedspread and blanket aside with aplomb. As if unveiling a precious work of art instead of his sheet covered mattress, he pulled her down on top of him. Kissing and kissing her while touching her everywhere and while she felt him everywhere too, they were so hot for one another.

"You're so beautiful Susan," he said kissing and kissing her while touching, feeling, and fondling her full breasts through her bra and touching, feeling, and squeezing her ass through her panty.

"Thank you Michael," she said pausing a second to remember his name. "You're so handsome."

"Thank you Susan," he said kissing her while reaching down to cup her firm, round ass through her blue, bikini panty.

In the way she loved feeling men through their clothes while kissing them, she loved having her tits felt through her bra and her ass felt through her panty. Kissing and kissing him, Susan felt his cock through his underwear while he felt her big tits and fingered her nipples through her bra. Continuing to have his wicked, sexual way with her mature body, Michael's other hand was busy feeling her round, firm ass through her panty. Making her way down his body, while kissing his shoulders, his chest, and his toned stomach, she kissed him everywhere. Then, when her mouth was level with his cock, as if she had found his hard, hairy surprise and she had, she slid her fingertips inside his shorts and pushed his underwear down. With his stiff prick making his stiff appearance, as if his personal periscope probing the surface, she looked up at him before taking him in hand and wrapping her fingers around his cock. Slowly stroking him, she looked up at him to watch his reaction to having sex with her, an older woman.

Immediately, without conversation and without delay, where too many women his age just dabble and seldom swallow, that is if even allowing a man to cum in their mouths, she took him in her mouth and stroked him while sucking him. She was giving him a real blowjob instead of just a polite one. Wrapping her lips around his stiff prick with the appropriate enough pressure to make him stare down at her before falling back and closing his eyes, her experienced tongue gave him oral pleasure. Already putting a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head, he gently humped her mouth. Stroking him faster while sucking him deeper, she was really getting into the blowjob now. As soon as she started making all the slurping, cock sucking sounds that men love to hear to show that she was enjoying sucking him as much as he was enjoying being sucked, putting more pressure to the back of her head, he fucked her face. Being that his hard cock was exactly what she wanted and needed, never mind what he wanted, hopefully he wanted the same thing too, sexual intercourse. With him already hard enough to penetrate her, she was already wet enough for him to penetrate her too. She removed him from her mouth and when she did, he reached for her.

After sucking on his family jewels, she climbed up his body as if scaling a second story window. In the way of a cat burglar deftly removing precious jewels from a jewelry box, he unhooked and removed her bra with nimble fingers. As if her nipples were the secret combination to her sexual passion and they were, his horny hands were all over her big nipples. Pulling them, turning them, and twisting them, he made her nipples bigger and harder. Kissing and kissing her while touching her, feeling her, fondling her firm, panty clad ass, and caressing her big tits, he continued fingering her nipples before sucking her nipples. Moving away from him, already ready and not wanting to waste precious time with meaningless conversation, seemingly as if she was doing something naughty in between seeing patients, she removed her panties to expose her blonde, trimmed pussy.

"Eat me Michael," she said having to think a second to remember his name again. "Lick my pussy and I'll suck your cock," she said giving him her sexy instruction while whispering her sexual message in his ear. "Give me an orgasm with your lips, your tongue, and your fingers, and I'll let you cum in my mouth. I'll swallow every drop of your cum while licking you clean."

A blowjob is what she knew he wanted, no doubt. A blowjob is what he'd pretend his mother was giving him instead of her. After he gave her an orgasm, if she allowed him to cum in her mouth, without a doubt, he'd be thinking of cumming in his mother's mouth.

No doubt with the prospect of her not only swallowing but also licking him clean, he immediately got up from bed to move down and make himself comfortable between her long, shapely legs. Fingering her pussy while licking her pussy, he reached up to feel her big tits with one hand while fingering her hard nipples and finger fucking her wet pussy with his other hand. Licking and licking her, he rubbed her clit with his finger and fingered her pussy while continuing to lick her. It's funny how so many men have so many different techniques to accomplish the same thing in giving her an orgasm while giving her oral sex. If she had the time, as if she was Xaviera Hollender from Penthouse Forum fame, she could write a book on the proper technique of cunnilingus.

"I see you're a natural blonde," he said with a dirty laugh. "I love your blonde, trimmed pussy Susan. You have a beautiful pussy," he said licking and licking her clit while fingering her.

Interrupting her focus while pretending he was someone else, not needing the extraneous pillow talk and with him ruining her sexual mood that she needed to cum, she wished he'd stop talking.

"Don't talk," she said grabbing two handfuls of his hair to mash his face in her wet pussy. "Just lick."

Licking and licking her while fingering her, in the way that she made love to his cock with her mouth, he made love to her pussy with his tongue and fingers. He made oral love to her pussy for a dozen more minutes before moving his head away to take a breath and to take a break.

"Sorry," he said. "I need to blow my nose."

Wanting to get to the point of what she was here for and what she so wanted before fleeing, his prick in her pussy to give her an orgasm, she gave him a pardon from continuing to lick her pussy and giving her an orgasm with his mouth. As long as he gave her an orgasm with his cock, he didn't have to eat her anymore. Bored and with her mind elsewhere, normally, she'd have an orgasm by now. Only, she was bothered, baffled actually, that he reminded her of someone but who?

In the way that most men prefer, she knew that he'd rather have her suck his cock than for him to lick her pussy. Yet, not to be denied, not there for romance or to develop and continue the pretense of a mature mother and son relationship, she was only with him for him to give her a good, hard fucking and a sexually satisfying orgasm. After that, ready to bolt out the door, she was good to go. After that, in the way that men have dumped her, she was ready to dump him.

"That's enough of that then," she said somewhat disappointed that he didn't give her an oral orgasm. Yet with her distracted, it was as much her fault as it was his fault. "After you blow your nose, I want to fuck you. I want you to fuck me. I want you to stick that big, hard cock in my warm, wet pussy," she said obviously able to tell that her dirty talk excited him.

With him ready to mount her before she was ready to be mounted and before he took any safe sex precautions, she removed his briefs, pulled out a condom from her purse, and protected herself from him with that tiny piece of latex. Now with both of them naked but for him wearing a condom and with her already wet enough and him already hard enough, instead of having him mount her, she mounted him while reaching beneath her to guide his cock in her pussy. She held his prick in her hand and parted her pussy lips with his stiff cock as if she was guiding her dildo inside of her. After just a few gentle humps, his prick slid right inside of her as if it belonged there. As if she was on a mission, with her wasting no time, and with her directing him and instructing him on how to sexually pleasure her and satisfy her, they quickly found a comfortable rhythm.

"Slow," she said. "Easy," she whispered. "Now that you're all the way inside of me, hump me a little harder," she said humping him in the way that she obviously wanted to be humped and needed to be humped to get what she wanted. "That's it, baby. Hump me harder. Fuck me. Fuck Mommy really good and I'll suck your cock until you cum in my mouth."

Slowly and rhythmically, she humped him while he returned her humps. Humping and humping him, she took control of their sexual encounter as if she was the man and he was the woman or, more appropriately, as if she was his mother and he was her son. Riding him as if he was a wild Mustang albeit without a saddle, spurs, and a whip, she rode him in the way that she rides the mechanical bull at full speed without falling. Having fucked so very many young men before and with her having the ability to hang on, she had strong thighs, along with total control of her pelvic muscles. Definitely, without a doubt, if judging him by the sexually excited look on his face with his mouth gaping open and his eyes bulging forward, for the promise of him giving her an orgasm, she was giving him the fucking of his young life.

With her breasts bouncing and her big boobs swaying and jiggling, she erected her posture and put her head back for him to fill her completely with his cock. He reached up his hands to harness her bucking breasts as if his palms were her bra cups. Then, sliding slow, deliberate fingers across her nipples, he teased them out more with his fingertips before pulling them, turning them, twisting them, and erecting them even more. Fucking his cock, really fucking his stiff prick, controlling his action, she humped him harder and faster. At this rate, once he gave her an orgasm, she'd be done with him soon. At this rate, she'll be out the door and home early to get some much needed sleep from her exhausting week of having listen to her emotionally disturbed patients go on and on and on.

Only, seemingly a man not to be denied, now it was his turn to fuck her. Moving her over and doing just what she wanted him to do, instead of making love to her, he mounted her and fucked her deeper and harder. Humping and humping her in the way that she humped him before, as if he was decidedly and decisively showing her that he was the man and he was in control, he was really fucking her now. When he was the one who obviously thought he was the lucky one, if only he knew that she was the lucky one by manipulating him to use him for her benefit. The harder he fucked him, the harder she humped him back and the deeper his cock slid inside of her. Really pounding her pussy now, she was really fucking his cock.

"You're so beautiful Susan," he said.

She looked at him as if she could read his mind and with most men, not a difficult thing to do, she could.

"Instead of calling me Susan," she said pausing to look at him. She wanted to read his reaction to make sure that she wasn't mistaken about him. She leaned down to him to whisper her words in his ear. "Call me mom, mother, or mommy, whatever it is you call your mother, if that will help you to cum," she said playing him while sensing that he was imagining fucking his mother instead of fucking her.

A look of excited shock passed over his face long enough for her to read it.

"Really?" He gave her a quizzical look.

Obviously with his sexual attraction for his mother a deep, dark secret, he was afraid to expose that part of his life to her. Yet, with her a stranger, who better to trust with his secret than her. Having been through this hundreds of times before, she knew the internal struggle he was having in calling her mom, mother, or mommy. She needed to coerce him and compel him she did.

"I don't mind doing some role playing with you pretending that I'm your mother," she said looking at him and touching him while cooing over him as if she was his mother. "I don't know if it would be fun for you too but it would be fun for me to imagine that I'm your mother and you're my son," she said. "I'd really like for you to call me mom, mother, and/or mommy," she said not really caring what he'd call her and preferring that he didn't speak at all, just fuck her.

Instead of embracing the mother and son role playing, with some men embarrassed by it, some men needed to be cajoled into it. Some men needed to be seduced into allowing a woman to see the perversity they had and hid in their sexual attraction for their mothers. Embarrassed by the emotional attachment and sexual attraction they had for their mothers, some men were ashamed for a woman to know that they'd prefer imagining her as their mother instead of a woman they picked up at the bar. Yet, if only they knew that she was the one who picked them up, with them thinking that they were the man bedding the woman instead of the woman turning the tables and bedding the man, they'd never believe it. Exactly in the same way that a man does, if only they knew that her only agenda was sex culminating in an orgasm, they'd be surprised.

With them thinking that they were the lucky ones, she was the lucky one to have finally unlocked the secret that older men have had in having sexual success with younger woman. Only taking their sexy secret to an extreme, unable to perhaps afford it and/or to deal with the relentless chase, capture, and subsequent release, most men didn't have a new, young lover every Saturday night. She already knew that some men imagined their mothers, their sisters, their aunts, their cousins, their mother-in-laws, and/or their sister-in-laws while having sex with their wives, their girlfriends, or their significant others. Instead of enjoying the women they're with, they'd rather pretend they were with the women they lusted over. Whether they called her mom, mommy, mother, or by another named, she used that knowledge to entice him to play her role play games.

Instead of being turned off by her incestuous suggestion of her Saturday night men to call her mom, mother, and/or mommy, calling her by that was needed and necessary to role play as mother and son. Now at the mere mention that he call her with such familiarity with names reserved only for his precious mother, he looked at her with renewed sexual excitement. In that moment, as if she could read his mind and in this instance, she could, he seemed energized and invigorated. When a transformation of sexual arousal came over his face, without a doubt, he was imagining having sex with his mother. With her giving him permission to call him mom, mother, or mommy, there was a flash of sexual excitement that came over his face in the way she never saw before. It was then that she knew she had chosen the right man.

As if there's a silent breath taken where everything is quiet for a moment of introspection, it's that time, those few seconds that Susan doubts herself and wonders about her selection. Will he want to play his role of her son? Will he agree to call her mom, mother, and/or mommy? Then, just as she was correct in reading his behavior for her to select this man, he proved her theory as correct.

"You're so beautiful mother," he said looking at her as if he was expecting her to stop him from calling her mother and from continuing to image having sex with his mother instead of thinking of having sex with her.

She gave him her best motherly smile while running her hand through his hair as if comforting him in his time of sickness.

"You're not so bad yourself Michael," she said returning his humps while playing his pretend game of incest. "You're a good son to give a mother what she really wants, a hard cock in her pussy, and what she really needs, an orgasm."

As if she turned on a button that animated him, he looked at her with lustful desire and began humping her as if he was reenergized and plugged into a wall socket.

"You're my sexual fantasy come true," he said looking at her as if she really was his mother. "Stuff like this never happens to me," he said. "Not only are you so beautiful but you love to play sexy, role playing games of a son having sex with his mother. That's so hot."

She rolled her eyes without him seeing and looked bored without him noticing. If only he knew she was playing him for her to get the most out of this brief sexual interlude, she wondered what he'd say. She wondered if he'd care and if it would matter that she didn't perceive him as her son in the way that he perceived her as his mother. Probably not, with him already too sexually excited to care, being that he was content pretending to have sex with his mother, it wouldn't matter.

"Stuff like what?" Not even having to ask the question, she knew what he meant.

Other than receiving orgasms from strangers, if she had a dollar for every man who satisfied her on all levels, physically, emotionally, spiritually, and sexually, she'd have a dollar. The only man who made her feel like a woman was Steven but he dumped her. The only man she wanted to marry was Steven. Only, he didn't want her. Instead of accepting her love and cherishing her heart, he rejected her for someone younger.

12