Susan's Saturday Night Sex Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she felt like Jacqueline Bissett in the movie Class when she discovers that the man she's seeing is not only 17-years-old but also is her son's college roommate.

"C'mon, please. Now that you're here at my apartment, why not come inside and have a drink," he said goading her with a gentle elbow to her ribs. "You can pretend that you're my mother and I'm your son," he said making that mother and son reference again but this time with a sly smile.

Stunned, she couldn't believe he said that. That was her line. That was something she always said to the young men she pickup at the bar to entice them to give her better sex. What the Hell was that all about? Did he know something about her that she didn't know about him?

"Your mother?" She was surprised that he said that when she was always the one to introduce role playing in the sexual conversation. "How can you even afford an apartment in Boston? What do you do for a living?"

She followed him through the front door, continued up the elevator, and was inside of his apartment before she could say no to having sex with him.

"I'm a part-time server at a downtown restaurant while attending Northeastern University. I'm full-time college student," he said. "My Dad pays the rent."

Small world. She worked as a server in a downtown restaurant while she paid her way through college.

"I graduated from Northeastern before going to Harvard Grad School."

"Harvard? Wow! You must be wicked smart," he said before looking at her with pleading eyes. "So, will you stay?"

Stay? His question really should have been, will you have sex with me, Mommy? Please?

* * * * *

Obviously with so very many young men who wanted to have sex with an older woman while pretending they were having sex with their mothers, it wasn't much of a challenge for her to get what she sexually wanted whenever she needed it. Only, this young man was already there, ready and willing to have sex with her on the pretense that she was his mother and he was her son. Preferring to have sex once a week on a Saturday night with a different young man to a committed relationship, she preferred having sex this way with no connections, no guilt, no remorse, and with little or no conversation. Unfortunately, she knew that once she allowed any man to call her mom, mother, or mommy that he'd be more talkative. He'd want to fill in all the blanks in their role playing with the details of his own sexual fantasy. Unfortunately, her tradeoff, more incestuous conversation while role playing was the price she paid for him to be more aroused and animated in his love making for him to give her an orgasm.

Hopefully because he was so much younger than all the others and so much more mature than all the others, maybe he was so much different than all the others. With her making a real connection with him, there was something so familiar about him. There was something about him that she really liked, loved actually. With what she was feeling now, she's never felt like this about any young men.

Yikes, with her twenty-two years older than he was, she was more than twice his age. She felt wicked being with him but with her thinking that he was a twenty-something-year-old young man and not a nineteen-year-old teenager, she was okay having sex with him until he told her his real age. When he told her his real age, she could have left but she didn't. With him so very good looking, and with the strong sexual attraction she felt for him, she wanted to have sex with him.

"Other than my real mother and my adopted mother, I'd never dare call any woman mom, mommy, or mother, that is, until I called you that," he said. "I never knew my real mother. My Dad had an affair. I'm his love child," he said pocketing his hands while suddenly appearing uncomfortable with the conversation and with his confession. "His wife, my adopted mother, raised me. She couldn't have children. She's a lot older, sixty-years-old."

"I see," said Susan. "Well that's quite the story but being that you're lying about your age, how do I know you're lying about being a love child. How do I know that you're lying about never knowing your mother as a pretense to sleep with me?"

She thought about the baby she had, Stephen's baby that she gave up for adoption without telling him that she had a baby. She didn't even tell him that she was pregnant. The day she was going to tell him was the day that he broke up with her. She always wondered if he knew she was pregnant. She always wondered if that was why he ended their love affair.

She was going to abort the baby right after he ended their affair but, with her being Catholic, she couldn't. She was going to keep the baby and raise the baby herself as a single mother but with the baby always reminding her of Steven, she couldn't do that either. Adoption was her only other alternative. Hoping to put Steven in her past, she gave his baby away. Only, twenty years later, he still haunts her and now this nineteen-year-old man is a grim reminder to what a huge mistake she made for giving her son, wherever he us, up for adoption.

Her son would be the same age as this young man standing before her now. With him asking her for sex was as if her son was asking her for sex. For the first time, she felt dirty. She felt perverted. She felt that all that she did in role playing the part of a mother having sex with her son was wrong. Now with the shoe on the other foot, in the way that all of the men she's bedded were eager to role play with her as their mother, she wondered if he was actually her son, if she'd so readily give him sex. She wondered if she had a son his age, if she'd find it too offensive to do what she's been doing, having sex with men young enough to be her sons.

"I've always been attracted to my adopted mother," he confessed. "Always trying to see her naked, I was always flashing her my cock," he said. "I've always been attracted to older women and now here you are. Finally, I'll be able to live out my sexual fantasy with you as my mother. Finally, I'll be able to pretend that I'm having sex with my mother."

"I see," said Susan. "Tell me this then," she said thinking more about her possible incest study than she was thinking about having sex with him. "Did you ever get to see your adopted mother naked?"

"Naked? As much as I tried, no. I never saw my adopted mother naked" he said, "but I did see her topless once when I barged in her bedroom while she was changing. She has nice tits for an older woman. The funny thing is that instead of covering herself, she just stood there. Knock the next time, she said," he said.

"So, you never had sex with her then," said Susan "but you always wanted to? Is that it?"

"No I never had sex with her but, yes, I always wanted to have sex with her. Yet, even if she offered me sex, I don't think I could have sex with my mother, even if she was my adopted mother." He paused as if he was thinking about having sex with his adopted mother. "She's pretty, even at her age. I'd do her, I guess, if I was drunk enough and horny enough," he said with a dirty laugh.

"I see," said Susan talking to him as if he was a patient on her couch.

"My dirty, little secret, I must admit that I like calling you Mom while pretending that I'm having sex with my real mother whoever she is and wherever she is, if even she's still alive. If my friends ever knew that I imagined having sex with my mother while having sex with you, they'd think there was something seriously wrong with me. If my friends knew that I wanted my mother in such an incestuous, sexual way, they wouldn't understand. Only, it's different with you. For some reason, maybe with your blonde hair and blue eyes you look much like me but you more look how I imagine my real mother to look," he said.

If only he knew that the chances were good that his friends wanted to have sex with their mother too, wouldn't he be surprised. Maybe with young men knowing such things about one another being so sexually attracted to their mothers, they'd be good candidates for group therapy. Nonetheless his personal, sexual problems, she looked at him in the way that she imagined his mother would look at her son. She looked at him in the way that she imagined looking at her own son. Then, she leaned into him and kissed in the way that no mother would and/or no mother should kiss her son. Immediately, as soon as her tongue probed the inside of his mouth, his horny hands touched, felt, and fondled her big tits through her blouse and bra.

"Don't be surprised if you're friends haven't lusted over their mothers too," she said breaking off her kiss to speak. "Imagining having sex with your mother, believe it or not, is a healthy sexual fantasy," she said. "You'd be surprised how many young man fantasize about having sex with their mothers."

"I'm glad I'm not the only one sexually fantasizing having sex with his mother, adoptive mother or otherwise," he said with a laugh.

"The problem happens when you give into your sexual fantasy and actually have sex with your mother or force your mother to have sex with you. With me not really your mother, what we're doing here, just pretending while role playing, is a much healthier option," she said. "It would take years to unravel the reasons why you had sex with your mother, if you actually did have sex with your mother.

She looked at him as if he was really her son and he looked at her as if she was really his mother.

"Well, being that I don't even know my mother and being that I only know my adoptive mother but still want to sleep with her, would I be as fucked up if I had slept with her?"

"Yes, you would Steven," said Susan with a laugh. "But it's a good thing that you didn't."

"You sound like a psychiatrist," he said with a nervous little laugh.

If only he knew she was a psychiatrist, she wondered what he'd say.

"Psychiatrist? Heaven's no. I'm an English major. I read a lot," she said.

"Wow! Awesome," he said. "That would explain you going to Harvard. You must be wicked smart."

If only he knew she was more wicked than she was smart. If only he knew he was just another young man in a procession of young men. If only he knew that she's had sex with hundreds of men just like him, only he was different. He wasn't like all the other young men that she allowed to have their wicked sexual way with her body. Wanting to stay with him forever, there was just something about him that made her not want to leave.

To be continued...

12