Susan's Saturday Night Sex Ch. 10

Story Info
Now a new Steven to haunt her, she can't forget young Steven.
4.9k words
18.1k
13
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are no characters under the age of 18 in this story. All characters portrayed are over the age of 21.

Sex, Susan's Saturday night 4F ritual of finding, feeling, fucking, and forgetting about men.

*

"Wait," he said looking hurt as if he was the woman and she was the man. "You could stay awhile longer," he said. Obviously in the way that he was looking at her, he didn't want her to leave.

"I can't," she said not as emphatically as she said before.

Playing her role all too well, she suddenly more felt like his mother than his lover.

"What we do together doesn't just have to be all about sex. If you're hungry, I can order takeout and we could watch a movie or we could go out to eat. I know some places that are still open. Actually, if you don't mind, I'd much rather just stay here with you," he said looking so pathetically.

"I have to go," she said with her hand still on the doorknob but without turning the doorknob.

"It would be nice to just hang out together naked. I've never done that, just relaxed with a woman after making love while still naked. I mean, I've seen that happen in movies all the time but that's never happened to me."

"That would be nice to hang around naked, but I must go," she said again but still without turning the doorknob to open the door.

"It's just you're different than the other women I've been with," he said. "You're not embarrassed by being naked. Whenever I've been with a woman, someone my age, she didn't even want me to put on a light," he said with a sad laugh. "Seemingly, as soon as we started fooling around, it was time to drive her home."

"I guess I'm different from women your age," she said. "I prefer the light to the dark and I don't have a curfew," she said with a laugh.

"Maybe we could make love again Mom," he said falling into his role again. "Or maybe we could just talk. Would you like me to order some food? I can run downstairs and buy some coffee. Do you drink coffee or would you like something stronger, a glass of wine."

She looked at him and smiled.

"I can't stay Steven, really I can't," she said. "Sorry but I must go."

Nonetheless, as if she was really his mother, she'd like that kind of social bond with a man young enough to be his son. She'd like to have a cup of coffee with him while talking about everything and laughing over nothing. Other than with her patients, she doesn't talk to anyone. It would be so refreshingly different to have a conversation over breakfast with a young man who reminded her so very much of Steven.

"You didn't even blow me," he said with disappointment. "You promised to give me oral sex if I gave you an orgasm and I gave you an orgasm, didn't I?"

She looked at him suddenly feeling guilty that she didn't sexually satisfy him in the way that he sexually satisfied her. At the very least, she should stay long enough to make him cum. In the way that he was so prematurely ready to ejaculate before, it wouldn't take her more than a few strokes for him to cream her hand or a few sucks for him to cum in her mouth.

"You did give me an orgasm and I realized that I didn't make you cum but I'm sorry. I have to go," she said.

He looked at her with such sadness that she was ready to stay. Suddenly feeling that she owed him something, a hand job, a blowjob, and/or an explanation at the very least, she wanted to stay, which is more than she wanted to do with all of the other men that she had sex with on a Saturday night. Suddenly she felt she was a mother leaving her son at college.

"At least give me a good-bye kiss."

With him being so handsome, she knew that if she kissed him again, she'd never leave. She knew that if he held her in his arms that she's spend the night, something she's never done with anyone before. Instead of walking over to him to kiss him, she looked back at him and blew him a kiss.

"I'm outta here. Thank you for a good fucking time," she said with a laugh. "See ya!"

As if her heart was breaking again, the same pain that she felt when Steven left her, she felt when she left young Steven. With her hand poised on the doorknob, she was unable to turn it.

"I don't understand why you're leaving so fast," he said now showing a face full of rejection, the same face full of rejection that she showed when Steven left her. "Go then, if you must. Just go. Get out! Go! Thanks for nothing. I don't want you to stay."

With purse in hand as if nothing sexually had happened between them and with her hand still on the doorknob, she turned to look at him still naked and in bed. As if she was the man abandoning the woman instead of the woman abandoning the man, being that she gave him the sexual fantasy that he always no doubt wanted, to have hot sex with his mother, he'll be okay. Turning to look at him without guilt for having sex with someone so young and without remorse for not staying to make him cum was her way of abandoning him in the way that Steven abandoned her so very long ago.

"What's not to understand? I gave you what you wanted, sex, motherly sex at that, and you gave me what I wanted, an orgasm," she said giving him a smile. "I'll see myself out. Bye," she said turning the doorknob and opening the door, she closed the door behind her.

* * * * *

Same thing this week as it was last week and all the weeks before for the past several years since she graduated medical school, it was just another Saturday night to her. In a different bar with a different crowd of men, Susan was dressed to seduce. Boston has a lot of bars and she could invariably hit a different bar every Saturday night for the next few years and not hit the same bar twice. Yet, even though the bars were all so different, the crowd of men were always the same.

With the multitude of men having different faces and bodies, yet their personalities, jokes, pickup lines, and bad, negative attitudes were all the same. No matter which bar she was in and which year it was, they all did the same things and they all said the same things. Boring, it was all getting so boring to find a young man to have sex with on a Saturday night. Having been there and done that over and again, as if she was having a continual feeling of déjà vu, she tired of the repartee needed to make a connection enough to go home with them.

It would be so much better, once a man picked her up and she agreed to go home with him, if he would just shut the fuck up and not talk. As if he was a sex machine, all she wanted was to use him for was for mindless sex. Only now, with Steven from last Saturday night haunting her and with him still on her mind, she didn't think of anyone in the way that she thought of him. Steven, Steven, Steven, now another Steven was on her mind. In the way that the first Steven left her physically, he never left her emotionally and mentally.

Not going with anyone who approached her, except for Steven last Saturday night, she wished a man would approach her with a different line. Tired of the same old, same old, it's as if these men lack imagination or the motivation needed to get her in bed. This time, instead of bedding a man with a pretty face and a hot body, she wanted a man with a brain in his head. Albeit terribly good looking and smart, she wanted someone like Steven from last week.

Missing him, she wished now that she had stayed. Pretty horrible of her to leave him when he practically begged her to stay, she could have spent the night or at least another hour to have something to eat with him. She could have at least stayed long enough to get him to cum in her hand or in her mouth. At the very least, she could have had a cup of coffee with him.

"Hey baby, how can I get you to go home with me?"

She imagined her ideal man saying something like that to her instead of the same dialogue that all the men say to her when thinking that they're being cool and witty when they're just boring.

"How can you get me to go home with you? That's easy. If you promise to shut the fuck up and not talk, I'll do any nasty sexual thing you want," she imagined her reply.

* * * * *

Paying to play but not with money, she didn't need a man to pay her way but they'd pay to play her sexy game in another way just the same, by giving her an orgasm. Taking out on them what happened to her so long ago, she used young men in the way that an older man once used her. Still scarred and angry, she was determined to get her twisted revenge. Yet not nearly the same in her brutal and inappropriate treatment of men in the way that Steven used and abused her, not allowing the men she had sex with to get close enough to her and for them to be with her long enough to fall in love with her, Steven broke her heart after their torrid, one-sided love affair.

Her cherished, personal, prized possession, being the good Catholic girl she once was, he took the one thing that was sacred to her and the one thing that she was saving for her husband-to-be. Saving herself all through high school and prom night when Scott had her panties down to her ankles and his cock out when she they were 18-year-old high school seniors and in the backseat of his car, that was the hardest point to say no. Typically, as her way to preserve her virginity, she gave men hand jobs and blowjobs rather than having sexual intercourse with them. Finally, when she was an 18-year-old college freshman and thinking that she made it through her youth unscathed and with her virginity still intact, as if he was a thief in the night, an incorrigible Don Juan, Steven stole her virginity along with her heart.

* * * * *

"I love you," she said after he had fucked her and still had his cock still inside of her.

"And I love you," he said.

Thinking back now, with her always first to tell him that she loved him, he may as well have said ditto.

"I want to marry you," she said.

Thinking that he would marry her, she was dumb enough to tell a married man that she loved him enough to marry him. Yet, why not? If she told him that she loved him, wouldn't the next progression be that she wanted to marry him? What's so wrong with her telling her that she not only loved him but also wanted to marry him?

At that point in their relationship they had been seeing one another steadily for more than three years. Apparently with her no longer held at bay, obviously with his fun over, he was done with her. Only for all that she knew, in addition to being married, he may have someone on the side and as it turned out he did. He had several women on the side.

"Once my divorce is finalized, I want to marry you," he said obviously to placate her. "Then, once we marry, my dear Susan, we will live happily ever after," said Steven.

She was dumb enough to think that he loved her. Looking back now, she couldn't believe that she thought he'd divorce his wife to marry her. For such a smart woman, how stupid could she be? She was so naïve. She was so gullible to start a sexual relationship with her professor.

Still married to his wife of thirty years, she read about his 25th wedding anniversary party on the Internet five years ago. In hindsight, he didn't love her. In hindsight, she realized now that he never loved her in the way he said he did, in the way that she loved him, and in the way that he obviously loved his wife for him to still be married to her. In sadness he didn't marry her and they didn't live happily ever after, as he promised her they would. Now alone and a bit twisted in her payback revenge that turned from him to turn against all men, she didn't think that her unrequited love for Steven would bother her as much as it has for the past twenty years.

Yet, still holding a candle for him and expecting him to call her on her birthday or for Christmas or on Valentine's Day, as the years passed without hearing a word from him, not even a note, she suffered in silence. If it wasn't for her education in psychology and psychiatry, always analyzing herself and helping herself with her own internal dialogue of therapy, she may have become a raving lunatic. She may have become one of those women who stalked him and/or even harmed herself and/or murdered him and/or his family. So hurt, she may have harmed herself and/or taken her own life. Apparently, with her being hot enough and old enough to seduce young men while pretending to be their mother, she wasn't crazy enough to harm her beloved Steven or herself.

Where other women are driven to get married and have children, after removing men from distracting her, she was driven to complete her education and earn her PhD. Had it not been for Steven dumping her, married with children by now, she may have not earned her doctorate in psychology. Dependent upon a man instead of being dependent upon herself, she wouldn't have the control over her own life that she has now. Unless it was his money, she wouldn't have any money of her own. Yet, being that she's still crazy over him and/or just crazy, psychiatrists and psychiatrists are the craziest people on the planet after all. Apparently, according to her psychology professor, "It takes a crazy doctor to not only diagnose but also help someone who's certifiably nuts."

With that bit of self-discovery in mind, she realizes now that she's a little crazy for her to still be in love with a man who never loved her. It takes crazy for her to play the dangerous game of pickup and release that she's been playing ever since she graduated from medical school and discovered that she wasn't young and dumb anymore. Alone and bitter, Saturday night is her night to find companionship and comfort while striking her payback against men. Sad and angry over men in general but still sexually interested enough in men to find them, feel them, fuck them, and forget them, she hates men and takes her sadness and anger out on all men for what one man did to her.

* * * * *

In the way that men kept themselves safe by ducking in foxholes on the battlefield, Susan kept herself safe by ducking in a bar every Saturday night to arm herself with a new man. As if she was a sniper picking off one man at a time for them to take her home with them, she was just as dangerous. Collecting trophies, she collected young men that were nearly half her age. Otherwise so perfect in every way with a perfect grade point average, a perfect face, and a perfect body, if she had one foible it was having sex with men young enough to be her son. If she had one thing wrong with her, it was that she was certifiably nuts for her to be doing what she's been doing for the past seven years.

A true enigma, in the way that she talked and carried herself, she was Jane Hathaway of the Beverly Hillbillies in Ellie Mae Clampett's form, face, and figure. If she had one weakness, it was her need for sex and to get licked long enough and/or laid hard enough for her to experience an orgasm. As if she was a guy instead of a gal, it was all about the hunt, the seduction, the sex, and the orgasm. In the way that most men find them, feel them, fuck them, and forget them, that was her motto too.

Not caring much about the wants, desires, and feelings of the men that she used to pleasure herself for one night a week, as if they were nothing more than a human dildo, she only cared about herself. Having already paid her dues in her failure to find love, she gave enough of herself each day during her job as a psychiatrist listening to people's plights, peccadillos, and problems. She used the bad behavior of her patients to justify her abnormal and immoral sexual behavior. Saturday was her one day to relax and the way that she relaxed was by having sex with men young enough to be her son. Knowing the type, she specifically chose men who thought of her as their mom, mommy, and/or mother while having sex with her.

Knowing full well that young men are attracted to older woman, especially beautiful, well-kept, mature women with long, blonde hair, blue eyes, a shapely figure, and big tits, she was sexual bait in a bar filled with desirable, horny, young men. Waiting for a nibble, a bite, and a lick while fishing for compliments by appearing receptively approachable, especially after giving the eye to her intended victim, she smiled while batting her long eyelashes. She returned their sometimes inappropriate and/or obnoxious banter with her poignant, articulate, and intelligent conversation. With one thing quickly leading to another, she seldom left a bar alone. Instead of it being their choice to take her home, it was always her choice to go home with them. With them all thinking that they were the lucky ones, if only they knew that they were being manipulated by her for her personal, sexual satisfaction.

In the way she looked and in the way she dressed, her way of preserving the species, she threw back the ones that were too young and the ones that didn't sexually interest her and/or mentally challenge and/or physically stimulate her. Always within just a few, short minutes of sitting at the bar while sipping her drink, she got more than a few nibbles on her line from more than a few men. Why wouldn't she? With her movie star looks, she was gorgeously sexy.

One of a kind, in a hip bar filled with mostly young people, there was no other woman there who looked better than she did. Nonetheless, the ones who too readily approached her were the ones she didn't want. She wanted those rare diamonds that lay hidden in the dark corners and the far recessed spaces in the back of the room. She wanted the shyly quiet ones who were content watching everyone else having fun while they sipped their drinks before going home alone. Those are the men she knew were there looking for their mothers. Those were the men that she found erotically enticing and sexually arousing enough to seduce them with a look and agreeing to go home with them.

In the way that most men are attracted to shiny objects, as if she was a shiny object too, she was doing her best to attract attention without being blatantly obvious about it. Not putting her tits on display or flashing men her panties, she always acted like the lady that she was and the lady that she imagined their mothers would be too. Not looking for a lifetime commitment, a marriage proposal, exchanging vows at the altar, and/or an engagement ring, she just wanted a man for the night. In the same way that men wanted her for sex, she only wanted them for sex too.

Catch and release, she just wanted to have some humping and sweating, sexy, naked fun. Just wanting to get laid, so long as they gave her an orgasm, as if the men she picked up at the bar were nothing more than her sexual toy to use, she just wanted to have sex. With no difference in her libido, ready and willing, she was looking for sex in the way that men were looking for sex. Sex, sex, sex, with nothing personal, it was only about sex.

Tired from all the listening and even more tired from all of their talking, she was drained by those patients who were unable to help themselves. Exhausted from interacting with a multitude of people who weighed her down with an overload of their personal problems, mental difficulties, and emotional issues, she used sex as her way to eliminate her stress and to feel human again. Ready to play with one selected subject, as if watching a room filled with lab rats or monkeys, she looked around the crowded room to see which one man struck her fancy. Then, when she found one, targeting him, her victim for the night, with just a look and a sexy smile, as if a blue eyed laser shooting across the room, she gave him the eye. Being that she inherently knew which ones to choose as opposed to those who'd just pitch her a line in hopes that she'd pick them, with her having the most valuable player on base batting average, her sexual success rate was near one hundred percent.

Giving the bulk of the credit to her sexual success ratio to her training in psychology as a therapist and psychiatry as a psychiatrist, an unfair advantage in the way of a fisherman shooting fish with a gun, she had the ability to read a man from a distance of several, dozen yards. Additionally to her credit, she looked ten years younger than she was. Looking more thirty-something than she did forty-something, the young men who frequented this bar or that bar had already tired of a steady diet of young, dumb women looking for a relationship, a commitment, and/or a marriage proposal. With her someone different and someone new, they moved to her in the way that a moth was attracted by a bright light. Just by stealthily observing their behavior in the way she observed psychological subjects behind a mirrored glass window in Harvard's prestigious grad school while earning her doctorate in Psychiatry and her PhD degree in Philosophy, she could easily pick her prey.

12