Susan's Son's Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Along with the touching there were also the comments whispered to her as each man reached around to grope her:

'Nice tits Susan'

'Your tits feel as good as your ass cheeks'

'You make me so hard, Susan'

'I want to fuck you so bad!'

'How wet is your cunt, Susan?'

'Bend over Susan and I'll take you right here'

'You are being a good college-girl slut Susan. I will make it up to you later'

The last voice she recognized as Jeff, as his familiar hands stroked her tits. She relaxed a little as he was the last in line, and then watched jealously as her boyfriend felt up the blonde's big tits.

"OK ladies and gentlemen. You have the finalists in front of you. Two fine pairs of tits I must say!" the announcer proclaimed. "Now for the final votes. Step forward," he waved Susan up next to him. She took a pace forward and almost fainted when he put his hands under her breasts and held them up for all to view.

"Who votes for these perky little tits?" There was a thunderous applause and cat-calling. Next he called forward the blonde and held up her tits on display. "And who votes for these big knockers?" Again there was loud applause, but just a little less than for Susan.

"I declare Susan the winner!" the announcer broadcast to the crowd to another huge applause. He turned to a table behind and picked up a paper bag. "Here is your prize for the best tits in the fraternity." To her shock and embarrassment, he pulled out a 10 inch black dildo and handed it to her.

There were a lot of hoots and comments, especially 'Show us how it fits, Susan!" But she was finally able to slip out of the limelight and pull her dress back to cover her breasts. Finding Jeff she shoved the dildo into her large purse and told him, "I am too embarrassed to stay here after that. Let's go back to my hotel."

Jeff agreed. The sight of Mrs. Jenkins being groped by every guy in the room had excited him and he was horny. In the taxi back to the hotel he was all over her, kissing, caressing and telling her how much he had been turned on by all that had happened.

Susan gave a big sigh of relief. What a day of firsts she had experienced. Being spied upon in her hotel room by a stranger while Jeff was fucking her, Having her ass cheeks and breasts groped by 20 to 30 men! Thank goodness it was over..... or so she thought.

12