Susan's Son's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda59
Linda59
437 Followers

He almost smiled when she suggested that he take another swim while she was inside. This time, as she shut the back door on the way into the house, Jeff stripped off everything and jumped into the pool naked. When he was sure she was looking from up I the bedroom he floated on his back, his stiff cock pointing up at the sky.

As Susan watched from the bedroom Jeff slid his fist up and down his long, young member, wanting Mrs. Jenkins to see how big he was. Susan's hand went to her crotch, so wet that she could feel her juices running down her thighs. She was so horny... she wanted that cock but didn't dare make a move. She had a reputation as a conservative teacher and couldn't afford to lose that. She was hoping Jeff was thinking of her.

She wanted to see if Jeff really was ogling her and decided to risk a little flirting. As Jeff got out of the pool and put his underwear and shorts back on she thought she would be daring and change into a small tank top she had kept for years but never worn -- it was too risqué for her to wear in public. She went down to her bedroom and looked under her other tops and found it at the bottom of the drawer. It was bright yellow, cut off at the midriff and low cut at the neckline. She realized she couldn't wear a bra with it and pulled it on without one. She looked at herself in the mirror. It was quite tight and she thought her nipples showed a little. Still, her breasts were small enough to carry it off and her stomach was in great shape for her age.

She hesitated before going outside, very self-conscious in what she was wearing. But she took a deep breath and went out to see how Jeff was doing. Jeff was just finishing up the lawn and putting away the mower. He looked up as he heard Mrs. Jenkins coming and almost whistled out loud. She was stunning! As they talked, he couldn't keep his eyes off her heaving chest. He knew she couldn't have a bra on. And he was pretty sure she had put the top on to impress him. Well it had certainly done that!

Susan on her part knew now that he was looking at her body and it pleased her. A quick glance down assured her that Jeff had a hard on, and she was ecstatic that she turned him on, But she still couldn't make any move and soon bid Jeff goodbye.

"I'll give you a call next week, Mrs. Jenkins, to see if you need any more help."

"Thanks so much Jeff, you are so sweet."

Jeff waited a few minutes after leaving before returning to the deck. He knew Mrs. Jenkins routine now and was rewarded when she entered the bedroom to take her shower. He took his hardness out of his shorts to stroke it as he watched her undress. He was right -- she had no bra on.

As she got in the shower he entered her bedroom and pulled out the top pair of panties again, It had really turned him on knowing that she had worn some with his cum in them.

He watched and jerked off in them as he watched his friend's Mom naked in the shower. Susan was taking her time, luxuriating in the warm water as it cascaded down her breasts, onto her stomach and down to her pussy. She looked down -- the hairs down there looked a little ragged -- she would need to trim them so they wouldn't show from her bathing suit or her tight shorts.

With Jeff back out on the deck she dried herself off in the bedroom. Still naked, she got some scissors from her bedside table and sat on the bed. She began trimming her pussy hairs, pulling her lips back and forth to get everywhere. As she was doing this she thought she caught a movement from the corner of her eye. Looking outside she saw nothing was there. It was a private backyard so she wasn't really concerned.

As the mature teacher continued trimming her hairs she kept brushing her pussy and that was making her horny again. She had not had sex in such a long time.... she slipped a finger up inside her..... it felt so good but she really craved the real thing... a man's cock.

Jeff was curious when he saw her walk over to her closet and kneel down, searching around the bottom. The sight of that drove him to distraction -- she was on her hands and knees with her ass facing him. But then he was shocked when conservative, prim and proper Mrs. Jenkins reached into the closet and pulled out a box, then took out a big pink dildo! Susan had remembered that her ex-husband had bought that to use on her, but she had refused -- that was perverted! But now she had to have something inside her pussy -- she was soooo horny. Jeff watched in fascination as she lay on the bed, positioned it between her legs and arched her back as she plunged it deep into her well-lubricated cunt. He could hear her grunt through a half open window as she turned on the switch to provide the vibration. Susan closed her eyes as she felt the artificial cock stretch her pussy as she pushed it in and out. She imagined she was being fucked.... She thought of her son's friend Jeff fucking her and her hips began to buck, trying to get it deeper inside her. As she got into a rhythm she moved it faster and faster, imagining Jeff was on top of her, ravishing her. As her orgasm began to build deep inside her she began to moan, and, in her fantasy, to speak out loud. "Oh yes Jeff! Fuck me. Fuck your teacher hard and deep -- I want your cock in my cunt so bad! Fuck me Jeff," she screamed as she orgasmed hard. Jeff couldn't believe his eyes and ears. Mrs. Jenkins was obviously fantasizing about him fucking her. And her language! He was stroking his big hard cock as she orgasmed and yelled his name. He stepped back and tripped over a flower pot, falling back on his head and dazing himself. Susan definitely heard something this time and jumped off the bed and threw a robe around herself. Looking out on the deck, to her astonishment, she saw her son's friend Jeff. He was lying on his side, obviously stunned. As Susan went out to help him he rolled over a little and she was shocked to see that he had his cock out of his shorts and it was very big and very hard. "Jeff!" she yelled at him. "What have you been doing? Were you peeping in my bedroom at me? Tell me or I will tell your parents all about this!"

Jeff was still woozy as he stood up to his full 6' 2". He tried to hide his cock but its size and rigidity prevented him from stuffing it back inside his shorts. "I... I was," he blushed. "It... It's just..." he stuttered, "You just are so good-looking and sexy, Mrs. Jenkins." Although Susan was mad at Jeff, she was also secretly pleased that she could turn on such a young cub. She was still attractive to younger men, even at her age! She couldn't pull her eyes off his big hard cock and was acutely aware that she was naked under her robe.

"Jeff - tell me what you saw of me through the window. Did..... did I make you that hard?" Susan wasn't sure why she asked him that when she should be embarrassed at her former student seeing her naked.

"Huh..." Jeff found the question odd. Wasn't Mrs. Jenkins mad at him? But.... She had yelled his name as she used the dildo on herself. That emboldened him.

"Absolutely Mrs. Jenkins. You made me very hard. You have a beautiful body -- I love your ass, your tits..... your cunt!"

"Jeff -- stop talking like that! You'd better be getting home."

But Jeff was young, he was hard and he was horny. He now knew that Mrs. Jenkins wanted sex and her words had told him she desired him. He pushed her back inside her bedroom and closed the door.

"What are you doing, Jeff? Stop this!"

"Do you really want me to stop, Mrs. Jenkins?" Jeff asked as he caressed her face. "I know you want me -- I heard you." Before she could move he dropped his shorts and underwear, and pulled off his t-shirt. His long, thick, hard cock jutted out in front of him.

He took his former teacher's hand and guided it to his hardness. Her fingers automatically wrapped around it, feeling its thickness, feeling a young man's lust for her.

"You want it, don't you Mrs. Jenkins!"

"No......no Jeff. We shouldn't be doing this," Susan wailed back.

His hands dropped to the belt of her robe and untied it. The robe fell apart, revealing Susan's naked body underneath.

She tried to pull the robe back together but Jeff brushed her hands aside easily and pushed it off her shoulders to the floor. Jeff's strong arms encircled her narrow waist, pulling her bare breasts against his muscular chest. He could feel her nipples, hard, against him. His friend's mother struggled feebly to get loose, but he was too strong. His hands slid down to her round ass cheeks, feeling her hot cunt tight against his cock.

"I love your naked body, Mrs. Jenkins... you are so sexy... so hot. I have to have you. Tell me you don't want me."

With that, he scooped Susan's slight body up into his muscular arms. He carried her body over to her own bed and lay her down. He climbed on above her, placing his knees on either side of her vulnerable body. He took each of her wrists in his hands and pinned her to the bed as she whimpered and struggled feebly.

Susan realized that Jeff was too strong for her, but still tried to pull away her hands. She turned her head as he leaned over to kiss her fully on the lips, but she couldn't escape it and felt his tongue insinuating itself in her mouth. His head moved down and he suckled on her nipples -- they were fully engorged and Jeff knew she was turned on. He nibbled on them, biting gently as Susan stopped struggling.

"Tell me you want me, Mrs. Jenkins. Tell me you want me to fuck you."

"No Jeff, don't! Please don't do this," she whimpered. But she could feel the juices flowing in her pussy.

"OK Mrs. Jenkins. I will leave now." As Jeff let her wrists go and began to get off her, Susan heard herself whisper, "No Jeff ..... stay."

Jeff knew he had her now. "What was that Mrs. Jenkins? What did you say."

She whispered back a little louder. "Stay Jeff. I want you to stay."

"And what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to make love to me...."

"Be more specific, Mrs. Jenkins. Tell me exactly what you want me to do." Jeff wanted to hear her beg.

"Please Jeff.... I want you to fuck me."

"Spread your beautiful long legs and show me your cunt. Mmm yes -- I can see how wet you are." Jeff climbed between her legs and positioned his big hard cock at the lips of her cunt, teasing her."

"What do you want Mrs. Jenkins?"

Susan was beside herself with lust. "Fuck me Jeff, FUCK ME! PUT YOUR HARD COCK DEEP IN MY CUNT!"

With that, Jeff plunged his young hard cock deep into his friend's mom's cunt, reveling in its warmth, its tightness, the taboo of it all.

"AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!" Susan screamed in pleasure as her son's friend split her pussy lips and penetrated deep inside her. She was so wet it slid in easily, filling her more than her ex-husband ever had. His thickness stretched her and filled her as she wrapped her long, slim legs around him, trying to pull him in deeper yet.

Jeff started off slowly, with long firm strokes, almost pulling out of Susan before sliding his length deep inside her again. Her cunt was tight around his cock and he wanted to have Mrs. Jenkins orgasm before him -- that would cement her need for his cock. The fact that he had cum outside already helped a lot. He didn't have to wait long, however, until Susan's hips began bucking wildly as she got close.

" I'm going cum Jeffrey!!! Pull out of me!"

"Just come on my cock, Mrs. Jenkins."

"I can't with you in me! Pull out!"

Mystified, Jeff pulled out. As soon as his cock left her cunt, Susan screamed as she jetted her hot orgasmic juices all over it and his lower stomach. Again and again she spasmed and squirted over her son's friend.

Jeff was startled at first. He had never had a girl squirt on him like that, But it turned him on, knowing that this mature woman had indeed cum to an orgasm. He lowered his hips and once again placed the bulbous head of his cock between her pussy lips. He thrust strongly, piercing her depths, filling her to capacity as he felt his own orgasm begin to rise. Her tight mature cunt gripped his young cock as he pistoned in and out, faster and faster, fucking her mercilessly unto he could hold back no more. His cum blasted into her depths, the hot juices coating her womb, filling her with his virile semen.

As Jeff collapsed on top of Susan, she smiled and sighed in contentment. She had never been brought to this level of lust before and her orgasm had been the most intense she had ever experienced. She stroked Jeff's back gently, cooing at him.

"Wow, Mrs.Jenkins, that was awesome! Your cunt is so tight!" Jeff panted, still winded after his effort.

"Jeff, you just fucked me. I think you can call me Susan."

"Actually it turns me on more to call you Mrs. Jenkins.... my teacher... my best friend's mother. It is so taboo," Jeff answered as his cock fell out of her wet pussy and he rolled off her to the side.

"Well my young student, teacher wants more. You are so big.... I have never experienced anything like that and I want more."

Jeff looked down at his wilted cock. "It might take a while...... you can help by sucking me." "What? You mean suck your cock? That's dirty... and it's just been inside me!" Susan had never sucked a cock before and had refused her ex-husband's begging for it.

"Well I guess I'll just have to clean up and go home," Jeff answered, confident that she was under his control now.

"No Jeff.... I will try. Susan leaned over and wrapped her hand around Jeff's soft cock. She leaned over and tentatively licked it. She immediately tasted the tang that she assumed was from her own juices. She licked up and down on his head and was rewarded by his cock beginning to stiffen. She continued to lick up and down his shaft as it grew.

"No Mrs. Jenkins. Take my cock inside your mouth."

Susan really wanted to please him and put her lips around his head and moved up and down slightly. Jeff got impatient -- he put both hands on top of her head and pushed down, causing his young cock to force its way into her mature mouth -- the first cock to ever enter it.

Susan choked a little and did her best to please him -- bobbing up and down and sucking his now fully hard cock.

Jeff pulled out. "You are a lousy cock-sucker Mrs, Jenkins."

"I'll learn," Susan wailed. "I'll get better!"

"But you are a good fuck!" He lay on his back with his cock sticking up. "Get on top of me and impale your cunt on my cock," he ordered.

Susan had never made love except with her on her back, but she so wanted his cock, so wanted to please him that she climbed on top and lowered her pussy onto it. It felt so good as his cock once again violated her mature pussy. He continued down until he was fully inside her. It felt as though it penetrated all the way up to her breasts.

Jeff told her to move up and down. As she did her small breasts swayed to the rhythm, and Jeff reached up to play with her nipples. He pinched them a little and she squealed.

"Are you my cunt now." he asked.

"Yes, Yes!" Susan gasped back.

"Tell me!"

"I am your cunt Jeff."

"And you will let me do anything I want with you?"

"Yes.... You can fuck me any time you want. I love it!"

"And you will do anything for me?"

"Of course Jeffrey -- I have already let you fuck me, haven't I?"

With that, Jeff put his hands on Susan's hips to regulate the rhythm, pulling her hard onto his cock as he realized he had his former teacher right where he wanted her -- she would do anything for him now!

Linda59
Linda59
437 Followers
12