Susan's Special Necklace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have your instructions. I'll expect you to do your best to tease me but not take me over the edge too soon."

Susan moved both of her hands up to her chest and cupped each breast as she looked down at them. "I know you've been looking forward to sucking on my nipples. It seems like it's been weeks since you last paid proper attention to them- really sucking on them and making me want to shout as I climax. I could probably make you cum in a few minutes just by telling you about how my erect nipples felt in the shower this morning. You know how my fingers slide over them when they're all covered in shower gel. Or, I could let you watch me touch myself. I don't need to touch you...," she said as one of her hands dropped between her thighs and she pressed on her panty covered Venus mound. She whispered an 'Mmm...' just loud enough for Bill to hear.

Bill replied, "You're probably right, but I'd like you to try touching me too."

Susan moved her hand over to Bill's thigh and pushed his robe open. She trailed her fingers over the tented front of his boxers causing him to take a quick breath. She withdrew her hand and stood up, saying, "I think we better put off any serious touching for now. Perhaps you'd like to look at my ass. The rear seam on my panties really does accentuate the shape of my ass. You can touch it if you want to." She stood in front of him and pushed her ass back toward him.

Bill couldn't resist feeling Susan's ass and hips. She rolled her hips- giving him a lap dance of sorts. He again told her how great the panties looked and how he hoped she could find more to buy.

After a few minutes Susan stood and turned to face Bill. She knelt over Bill's thighs which placed her breasts only inches from his face. "I thought you might like to enjoy my barely covered tits up close," she said. "No touching. I'm afraid your cock will explode too soon if I let you touch. You like my tits in your face, don't you? With this thin bra you can see my dark areolas and my hard nipples. Even though the bra flattens my nipples you can still see a nipple bump in the mesh. I know how you obsess about nipple bumps. I don't usually indulge that fetish of yours but did you notice the very subtle bumps I had in the store?"

"Of course I noticed,' replied Bill. "I enjoyed them and didn't know if you'd noticed you were 'showing'."

"I knew. I was embarrassed but if I'm going to be a good sex slave I guess I'll have to get over that. You'd like me to wear a bra like this every day, right? Perhaps I'll try to surprise you with it more often. You'll know which bra I have one when you see my nipples subtly bumping out.

"Of course, with the sheer cups you can't have the push-up pads I know you also like." Susan cradled her tits and pushed them up and together mimicking the lift of a push up bra to an exaggerated degree. You'd love my tits to look like this every day, too. Well, unfortunately push up bras aren't sheer and sheer bras don't create mounds of cleavage."

Susan leaned forward, pressing the softness of her breasts lightly against Bill's face and then more firmly- almost burying him between them- and asked if she'd applied enough perfume. Bill assured her that she had. She then leaned back- giving him a better view of her torso. She ran her hands up and down her sides and asked if he liked the visual effect of the waist cincher. Of course, Bill said he did.

Susan said, "You may touch my body through the waist cincher but limit your touching to the cincher- no tits or ass. I think you'll find that sexy. Wearing the cincher is sexy for me. You've said it makes my chest look bigger; what do you think? Are my tits to your liking? I can't explain it but the cincher makes me feel like my tits and ass are more on display than if I was naked."

"It looks great. It does make your chest look bigger." Caressing Susan's corseted waist Bill said, "The extreme firmness of the cincher is sexy too. I guess it's like bondage. I can't explain it but your tits and ass seem more sensuous when your waist is corseted."

After a few more minutes on Bill's lap, Susan said, "Let's go into the bedroom and lose your robe. I want to tease your cock more directly now." Bill followed her quickly dropping his robe as he went.

Susan told Bill to lie on his back in the middle of the bed. She knelt over his lower legs and bent down to rub her face lightly over the tent in his briefs. Bill's hips lifted involuntarily off the bed to increase the contact and she immediately pulled back. "That won't do," she said. "If you want this to last you have to let me control things."

Susan then reached up and lowered Bill's briefs- carefully trying to minimize the contact with his cock. She moved off of him to get the briefs off over his feet and then returned to kneel over his calves- trapping his legs. Bill's erect cock was sticking up and waving in the air. Susan watched it for a moment but made no move to touch it. She reached two fingers up to her necklace and said, "We'll just let your cock wait for a bit. You can just lie there and let me tease you a little indirectly." After a pause she continued, "I felt very guilty wearing my necklace without permission. I know you punished me for that but I've been thinking the spanking punishment wasn't enough to make things right. I guess you enjoyed spanking me. I think I have a story to tell you that you'll enjoy more; you've already heard the essence but you'll like the details. Just lie back and enjoy me.

"You were away for several days. I was alone and getting bored. I wore the necklace that day as jewelry with no serious thought about its special meaning except feeling guilty that I was doing something I knew you wouldn't like. Hours later, at a particular moment when I was at the seminar I touched the necklace and thoughts of its secret meaning swamped me. I started thinking of the teasing feeling I've had at the office wearing the necklace and wondering what you might do to me that evening. I remembered various times when I was wearing the necklace and you put nipple clamps on me and tightened them slowly and other times I was bound and you just made me wait. Those memories got me very aroused and I felt very naughty. I was sitting in a straight backed chair in a large hotel meeting room and I wanted to touch myself. I was at one of those long narrow meeting room tables with strangers sitting to my left and right. I had to be very subtle but I found ways to discretely rub my nipples from time to time like this." Susan rubbed the back of her hand over her breast as she brought her hand up to her face and then rubbed it again as she lowered her hand. Bill smiled.

Susan continued, "I pressed my thighs together tightly but I couldn't bring myself to a climax in that setting. I thought about going to the restroom for a quick orgasm but knew I'd look flushed and disheveled on my return. There were people sitting close to me and although I didn't know them personally I recognized them from company events. They might have known people in my office and might have said something if I acted too perversely. So I was forced to just sit there and have these sexy memories run through my mind. Remember the first time you put leather cuffs on my wrists? I thought of that at the seminar and even visualized myself sitting there naked except for the cuffs. Remember the shopping trip for my custom made corset? At the seminar I thought of how aroused I'd gotten from the shop owner taking my intimate measurements and you ordering the corset. Those occasions and others kept running through my mind while I was trapped in the hotel meeting room. It was very frustrating so by the time I got home I was very horny. The first step was to take my clothes off. Well, for now I guess I can demonstrate by just taking off my bra and panties. You'd like the cincher and stockings to stay on, right?"

Bill nodded.

Susan rose and slipped off her panties. She settled back in a kneeling position over Bill's ankles. His eyes remained glued to her. For Bill's benefit Susan traced her forefinger over the areola on each breast and said, "Mmm... even through the bra that feels very good..." She reached back to unclasp and remove her bra. When it was off she pushed her chest out and cradled her tits for Bill's benefit.

She continued her story saying, "As soon as I had my clothes off I started abusing my nipples. Well, first I teased them a little with my fingertips -- like this" She traced around each erect nipple gently with just the tip of her forefingers and moaned with pleasure from the contact. She then said, "After just a little teasing I think 'abuse' is the only word that describes how I treated them. I was pretty rough with them. Look at how erect they are; I guess they're remembering that day."

As she spoke Susan pinched each of her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers while Bill stared at her lustfully. Bill could see the strength of her pinch increase and his cock throbbed. The expression on her face reflected a mix of pain and sexual pleasure. It was clear that she was pinching her tender nipples for real and that her body was excited by it. Bill's cock jerked in the air prompting Susan to observe, "As I said, taking a spanking isn't the only way to atone for my behavior. Based on the way your cock is waving around in the air I think my story is giving you pleasure.

"I guess you got some pleasure from thinking about my going to work after the spanking. Did you get hard while you were sitting in your office thinking about my red bottom sitting in my leather chair at my office?

Bill said, "Yes. There were several times that morning that I got aroused as I thought about sending you off to work with a tenderized ass. But you're right- my cock is much harder right now. You're doing a good job of making up for wearing the necklace."

"Good. Well, back to my story. I was rough with my nipples that day because I was horny but also because that's how I envisioned you'd treat your sex slave when you learned what I had done. I suspect a part of me wore the necklace because I wanted you to punish me. I knew you'd find out and be angry and I knew you wouldn't be gentle with me. Whenever I'm your sex slave I look forward to your being rougher. I guess I'm a perv but I like it when you're rough.

"So, there I was at home alone in my horny state. I pinched and twisted my nipples. I deliberately kept my hands away from my pussy for as long as I could- teasing myself through my tits. After a while I dropped one hand to my waist and just allowed a finger or two to tease my Venus Mound a little like this."

Bill's eyes followed her fingers as they toyed with the top of the small landing strip Susan maintained on her Mound. After pausing for a few seconds Susan continued, "I was very disciplined. My pussy wanted my fingers but I just teased my Mound- gradually moving down a little." Bill's cock throbbed as his eyes switched back and forth between her Mound and her tits. He saw her fingers first squeezing one nipple and then the other and then watched as she cradled first one and then the other breast as he loved to do. Meanwhile, her other hand inched downward on her Mound in tiny increments.

Susan said, "Very gradually I allowed my fingers to move down. I see you were watching my hand on my tits. I was just showing you how on that evening I had to move my fingers from nipple to nipple so one wouldn't take all of my abuse and get sore. Actually by the end of my play they were both sore but I guess not as badly as one would have been if it had absorbed all of my frustration. Of course, I also fondled my tits- weighing them like this because it felt so good." She caressed each breast lifting it and then allowing to fall which caused her flesh to sway until settling back into its natural position."You know how sensuous and heavy they feel. I'll bet your mind is remembering the feeling very well and sending pleasant impulses to your cock."

Bill stared at her tits and his cock bobbed in the air. The shiny look of pre-cum appeared at the tip.

Susan continued, "Your cock likes when I fondle my tits. Well, we already knew that. Okay, back to describing my naughty evening. As I told you earlier I used my vibrator to finish myself off but I don't need to demonstrate that. Your cock will get to play the role of my vibrator in a little while. I'm looking at your cock. It looks painfully hard. Are you at the point that you need your slave to make you cum?"

Bill said, "I'm okay. You're giving me just what I asked for. And I must say you're very good at it."

"Thank you. It's my pleasure to serve."

Over the next ten minutes or so Susan fondled Bill's balls and cock off and on- never staying too long. When she wasn't touching him there she'd run a hand up his leg or fondle her chest as a visual tease. Bill's cock was truly aching. After a few minutes he told Susan he didn't think he could take much more.

"Of course you can. I can draw this out for another hour if I want to," she said, "But let me bring you off now if that's your decision. After that I'll be able to play with you more freely without fear of pushing you over the edge."

Bill readily agreed. Susan then said, "Do you have a preference on where you cum? My mouth and pussy are both ready to serve."

Bill said, "I want to ravage your breasts and pussy with my mouth and then bury myself in you. Lie down next to me so I have better access to your sexy body."

Susan smiled and said, "As you wish, sir." Bill's hands grabbed her ass and pulled her close while he filled his mouth with soft tit flesh. Susan's arousal was clear from the sounds she made and from how her body pushed back against Bill. This drove Bill to suck on her harder and to bring one of his hands to her Venus Mound. He then moved it down to her very wet pussy while the other squeezed her ass.

Bill then readjusted Susan onto her back and spread her legs. He moved his body between her legs and spread her pussy lips with his fingers as his face moved in closer. He could see and smell her excitement. He loved it when her pussy was extremely wet and moved in to sample her juices. Susan gasped as the first contact on her lips by his tongue. Her whole body tensed with passion as his tongue explored her lips and penetrated into her wet slit. Susan's hips were lifting off the bed with arousal so Bill had to grab her hips to control the contact between his mouth and her pussy. When he had her movements under control he brought his tongue to her clit which electrified his wife. She let out a short scream as her body went into an orgasmic spasm. Bill held his position as Susan writhed in passion. When she couldn't take any more her hands came to his head to push him away and he backed off slightly.

Susan's orgasm was Bill's cue to move forward on top of his wife. She'd be extra sensitive which would make their coupling all the more intense. It was time to relieve the exquisite pressure in his cock that he'd had Susan create. He slid into her easily- reveling in her extreme wetness. She shrieked as his cock rubbed over her sensitized nerve endings. He pushed in as deeply as he could and then lifted her legs to his shoulders so that on his next stroke he could move deeper. His next thrusts were both deeper and more forceful causing Susan to gasp and moan as he pounded into her. Her recent orgasm seemed to re-ignite as her body squirmed under him and her hands grabbed his hips passionately. Bill exploded inside her in just a few dozen strokes. He froze as his cock spurted decreasing amounts in several spasms- draining his accumulated cum. He rolled off and they both lay still in an exhausted state.

Susan continued her service after they rested a few minutes by saying, "Wait here. I'll get a face cloth to clean up your cock." She returned and moved two candles nearer to the bed. The room glowed in the early late afternoon light tinted red by the candles. Bill was then treated to being bathed by his topless servant in her waist cincher and stockings. Bill's cock was soft but his mind loved the decadent scene. After Susan dried his cock and balls her fingers wandered over the area and he could feel his cock stirring with the first signs of renewed arousal.

Susan lay down next to Bill and continued to tease his cock and balls with her long fingers. She told him to look at how sexy her bright red fingernails looked as she lightly scratched him. He was soon semi hard. Susan noted his condition and said, "Would you like to play with my tits some more? Or would you like to feel my mouth on your cock now? My lips are coated in 'cock sucker red' as directed. I just checked my lips in the mirror and their still boldly colored with your favorite color. It would be a shame not to use the color as intended." She teased him by toying with his balls and then further by saying, "You know once my 'cocksucker red' mouth starts working on you along with my fingers caressing your balls, your cock will soon ache like it did before. I'll have your hips fucking the air and your cock throbbing in just a few minutes."

Bill rolled over and lowered his mouth to Susan's breast, saying, "I want to take the slower path. Let me suck on your tits more gently than before and we'll let the pressure in my cock build back up again slowly." Bill did exactly that as Susan fondled his balls. After some time Bill said, "I'm ready for your best blow job now. That will complete your service for the pre-dinner period."

When Bill rolled onto his back and made a small hand gesture his wife knew it was time for the oral experience she'd promised. She moved her mouth close to his cock and looked up to his face saying, "I really need more experience in learning all of the nuances to giving a perfect blow job. I hope you'll help me learn. From the porn I've read slaves need to be trained to be the best cocksuckers. Even though I know I'm good already I can get better."

She licked her lips sensuously as he watched her head move slowly toward his cock. Susan was magnificent- first inviting him to watch as she teased him with her lips tongue and teeth while her fingers caressed his balls. She then used all of her best cock sucking techniques. She couldn't deep throat him but used her mouth expertly from the base of his scrotum to the tip of his cock. Periodically she'd pause and move her head to the side so Bill could watch her next few moves. They both knew those moments were among his favorites- watching his slave at work was sexy as Hell. Although he'd just climaxed Bill exploded in Susan's mouth after only about ten minutes.

Bill was exhausted. He lay on his back incapable of much movement. Even so, in his mind Bill was determined to enjoy his willing slave again after dinner. As he thought of what he might like to try after dinner his mind was already looking ahead. Perhaps he'd leave the necklace out for her on the following Friday morning and enjoy her in leather bondage cuffs that night.

12