Susan's Story

Story Info
A wife's fantasy, perhaps?
1.8k words
3.89
80.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife lived at the beach before we married and said she had always fantasized about one particular house along the beach. There always seemed to be parties going on and she had always wondered what happened at them. Being blonde, attractive, and possessed of a good imagination, here is her fantasy. At least, she says it was just a fantasy.

Susan enjoyed her strolls along the beach, the cool evening air as the sun went down making a pleasant contrast to the heat of the day. The houses along this part of the beach all backed directly onto the sand, giving their owners magnificent views of the ocean and of the setting sun. As she had so often done, she strolled past the big house half way down the beach, where apparently there was yet another party in full swing.

As she looked up, a good-looking man leaning against the railing waved to her and shouted "hi there!"

Susan waved back to him.

"Come on up!" he shouted.

Susan thought for a moment and then turned towards the steps and climbed up to the deck. As she reached the top, she was met by a tall, dark-haired man in jeans and a sweater.

"Hi! I'm Chris. Welcome to my house. Do come on in. What's your name?"

She followed him inside and said "I'm Susan, I just live down the beach. I like your house, by the way."

It was an eclectic mix of casual and modern with contemporary beach thrown in.

"Why thank you! I'm afraid you missed the food but I can offer you a glass of wine" he said, and disappeared towards what she presumed was the kitchen.

Susan looked around the room. It was fairly crowded with people, mostly couples, surrounding a glass-topped dining table in the center of the room. The lighting was subdued, with candles burning on the side tables. Music was playing on the stereo, some cool jazz track she hadn't heard before.

As she looked across the room, she caught the eye of a couple who had been casually chatting but who both turned towards her as she looked at them. They smiled at her. Dark-haired and with similar features, they could have passed for brother and sister.

"Here you are, sorry about the delay".

Susan turned and took the offered glass and smiled at Chris.

"Excuse me one moment and I'll be back, I promise" he said and disappeared once more.

She turned back towards the room and again caught the gaze of the dark-haired couple. As she did, the man took his right hand and slowly and deliberately undid the top buttons of the girl's white blouse. Neither of them took their eyes off Susan. He put his hand inside her blouse and casually played with her breast.

Susan looked away at the rest of the room. Everybody seemed to be chatting away normally, taking no notice of the couple.

Fascinated she looked back and as she did, the girl reached down and undid the rest of the buttons on her blouse, down to her waist. She pulled open one side of it to reveal her right breast. The nipple had been pierced and the small gold ring glinted in the candlelight. The man transferred his hand to her nipple and started playing with it. Without taking his eyes off Susan, he teased the exposed nipple with his fingers, pullinq gently on the ring. The girl closed her eyes and leaned back against the man.

Susan watched, engrossed in their performance, and was suddenly startled by the return of Chris.

"Sorry about that. Oh, I see you've met James and Joanne. They like people to watch." As Chris waved to them, they smiled back and then James turned to Joanne and kissed her. Susan turned back to Chris and caught his glance at her breasts. The cool night air and the sheer material of her blouse made it obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. And the show across the room had certainly helped maintain the erect state of her nipples.

"Hi Chris, when's the entertainment begin? Who's your friend?"

A blonde girl appeared from behind Chris and smiled at Susan.

"This is Susan. Susan, say hi to Cindy!"

Susan shook hands with her and smiled back. Chris turned and whispered something in Cindy's ear.

Susan took a sip of her wine and couldn't resist a look back across the room at the dark-haired couple. They were watching her again and both smiled a little secret smile at her. The girl's blouse now completely open, this time his hand cupping her left breast, teasing the nipple, which was similarly adorned with a small gold ring.

"I don't think she's wearing a bra. Do you mind if we look?"

Startled, Susan turned back to Chris and Cindy, who had been joined by another man who was intently looking at her breasts. Chris smiled at her and said "I'm sure Susan wouldn't mind, would you?"

She shook her head slightly, feeling a little disconcerted as she watched as Chris unbuttoned her blouse down to her waist and parting the material to reveal her breasts.

"Perfect!" he said, and stroked her right breast, lightly grazing her nipple with his palm.

"What do you think, John?" John nodded and put his hand out and lightly played with the other breast, teasing the nipple between his fingers. Susan stole a glance at the couple across the room. They smiled and nodded in approval. Susan looked back at the two men, both intent on their stroking of her breasts.

Cindy said "you don't wear any underwear at all, do you?"

Caught off guard, Susan shook her head, and felt Cindy's hand lift her skirt and trace a path up her thigh until it found her mound. Cindy watched Susan intently as her fingers played with her, slipping into her, exploring. She felt a hand on her chin and tilted her head to Chris's kiss. She felt herself melting as his tongue slipped between her lips and she opened her mouth to a deep and sensuous kiss.

The hands on her breasts caressed and fondled, then concentrated their attention on her nipples, squeezing and teasing the tips into hard little points. Susan felt Cindy's finger inside her and began to feel really turned-on by the whole thing.

Chris broke the kiss and looked at her and said "you are a great kisser, and you have a great body!"

Susan smiled back, conscious of Cindy standing on one side of her, hand under her dress, finger sliding over her clitoris and John on the other side, casually playing with her breasts.

Cindy turned to Chris and said "She's quite wet, you know."

Susan blushed in embarrassment, but Chris grinned.

"Excellent! Help me lift her onto the table. You don't mind, do you?"

Susan didn't know what to say as she felt herself being lifted up and placed on her back across the glass-topped table in the center of the room. She lay back, her legs dangling over the edge.

She felt her skirt being lifted up to her waist and lifted her head to see Chris move between her legs, unzip his trousers and take out his cock. She felt his hands on her hips pulling her to the edge of the table and then his cock slowly pushed inside her. She closed her eyes for a moment, adjusting to the sensation of his cock filling her, then it slowly pulling out, before pushing back in, this time with more force, then setting a steady rhythm that began to feel really good.

She opened her eyes again to see Cindy and John watching her intently. She glanced around the room. Most of the couples had stopped their conversations and had turned to watch her, enjoying the spectacle of the pretty blonde girl on the glass-topped table being fucked by their friend Chris.

Susan felt Chris's movements turn to short, quick, urgent strokes and then felt him stop, hardly moving at all and then his cock started pulsing inside her as he came. He looked down at her and smiled.

"Fantastic! Thanks for being a good sport! Here, let me help you up."

He took her hand and pulled her to her feet. Susan stood, a little wobbly but hardly had time to say a word before she felt John's hands on her waist, turning her around and his hand pushed her forward. She rested her forearms on the table and felt her skirt being lifted again and this time, John's cock slide into her from behind. He was much more urgent. His hands gripped her waist and she felt herself being rocked backwards and forwards, her nipples grazing the surface of the table as his cock slid in and out of her.

She opened her eyes and looked down at the table. Through the glass, she saw a man sitting on the floor looking up at her. He smiled, so she smiled back. He was holding a video camera in his hand with its red light blinking and was obviously taping the action unfolding in front of him. She looked up and saw James and Joanna looking down at her, watching her intently.

She felt a hand under her chin and she lifted her head to see a large and very erect cock, very close to her. It moved closer and she opened her mouth, taking as much of it as she could. The thrusts from behind became more urgent, pushing her onto the cock in her mouth. She really wanted to come and was grateful when she felt a hand reach under her and start playing with her clitoris.

She reached up and grasped the cock sliding in and out of her mouth, which was very close to sliding down her throat, something she had never done before. She felt hands holding her head steady. Suddenly, a hard thrust from behind pushed her forward and the cock was in her throat. She panicked for a moment before it withdrew, allowing her to breathe. Hands on each breast played with her nipples and she felt the fingers renew their urgent attack on her clitoris. Suddenly the cock in her mouth stopped thrusting, and she felt the tension building. Then everything happened at once. John's cock began to pulse as he came inside her just as the cock in her mouth pulsed too and the salty liquid spurted into her mouth. Then she too came, her whole body reacting to the sudden warmth of the feeling as the fingers on her clit slid away. She collapsed on the table and then willing hands helped her stand.

Cindy gave her a hug and everybody applauded.

"You were a really good sport. And thanks for being our entertainment!"

Puzzled, Susan looked at Chris who smiled and said "all our parties have themes and this week, the theme was 'sex with a perfect stranger' and we were very lucky you were walking by!"

Susan didn't know what to say, but was saved by John, who gave her a big hug and said "next week, the theme is masters and slaves. Would you like to come?"

Susan smiled and said "I'll think about it!"