Susan's Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie knew her husband well. She realized that time was of the essences so she hurried onward. "Ronny dear... please take your time... my love is not ready to cum yet... are you my love?" Julie's question was like a blow to the heart. "Ron... lift up so my slave can help... she wants to cum real bad but I think she has to help out."

Ron shifted his body raising his torso by arching his back to give the young student space. Whether the guiding words were needed or not didn't matter, as Julie said them anyway. "Love! Get those slutty fingers down to your snatch... and see if you can show Mistress your pretty clitoris. Show mistress what you do all the time when your alone."

Sammi's right arm moved and suddenly her fingers were on her raised pelvis. She could see everything, as Julie kept her head tilted towards the ominous junction. Her winged butterfly lay barren above the opening, which was filled by Ron's big pecker. The last thing in the world Sammi wanted to do was touch herself but her fingers were controlled by the devil. Her labia seemed to be swollen and so puffy they separated revealing her clit to the world. Suddenly her vibrating fingers touched it. Her hips jumped but that merely aided in Ron's enjoyment.

Her fingers hesitated at first but soon she pinched the throbbing bud. After a few seconds, it became much easier to roll her clit around in the immense wetness, which seemed to grow by the second. She had never faked anything in her life but vowed to make it so realistic that Julie would be satisfied. Her mind rehashed all that a woman should do when in the throes of an orgasm. Sammi moved her hips around in a random manner and moaned out loud trying to convince the young woman.

Sammi's desperate actions only inflamed Ron's libido. His pumping was becoming more and more erratic which made Julie more frantic. "That's a good girl... now Mistress won't have to spank you again. Did you like it when I spanked you?" she asked giving Sammi's head a stern jerk. "I can't hear you!"

The young student knew enough to speak. "Yes... yes Mistress. You made me wet... and I liked your spanking," Sammi whispered sadly believing her statement was true. It utterly mystified her that something so horrible could make her feel any amount of joy. "Please Julie... Mistress. I'll do anything you want... just don't hurt me."

All of a sudden a spasm shot through her loins and Sammi didn't know what was happening. Julie's burning face was right next to her own and both women stared down at Sammi's crotch. "Show Mistress your pretty clit... show her that you are a real slut," Julie said with her breath burning Sammi's cheek.

Sammi knew better but she still believed that control was possible. She used both hands. The fingers of her left hand pushed the puffy labia wider exposing the gorgeous pink clit. She always used the fingers of her right hand to masturbate so the practice was very familiar, far too familiar.

Julie watched the furious action with a rising lust in her belly, which was taking a toll on her stamina. "That's a good girl... hummm you have such a pretty pussy," she whispered watching the skilled caresses match the thrusting hips. Julie could tell her slave had surpassed the point of submission and that Sammi was entering paradise. Ron stiffened and arched his back so hard he couldn't move his hips anymore. He kept his throbbing penis buried deep feeling the intense heat would rob his staying power at any second. As long as he didn't move, Ron hoped that he could last forever.

Julie saw her husband's frantic struggle to hold on but she wasn't done with humiliating her young lover. "You want to make Mistress happy... don't you? You're faking it... you're faking it! Now Mistress will have to punish you... spank you."

Sammi was at her wits end. Her fingers moved so fast they were a blur and her hips matched the lightning speed. Suddenly Julie put her hand behind Sammi's head and shoved until her back arched bringing her face closer to the heated action. "Honest... Oh God, honest. I'm cum... cumming. I'm cuuuuming... Oh God," came the most desperate moans of absolute lost passion.

Her fingers performed magic and the orgasm flooded the shores of her conscious mind. Sammi was lost. She wanted to look away but she wasn't allowed. All of a sudden Ron's hips started jerking and thrusting madly and everyone knew he had let go. His scorching pecker pumped in and out of the overheated snatch while his sharp pelvis rammed into the wild, rubbing fingers.

Sammi's most inner sanctuary was being filled with male seed but she didn't care anymore. She put the swollen clit between her fingers and rubbed her hand back and forth, as fast as she could. Sammi wanted to scream. She wanted to yell at her mistress and ask her if she was satisfied with the immense humiliation. But she didn't get enough time. Julie yanked her head back so hard it snapped her neck. She looked into the startled eyes seeing that the woman was in another world. "You're faking it... Mistress is going to give you a spanking... spank your ass so hard it leaves big red welts," Julie screamed in her face. "You're faking it!"

Sammi put everything into the demeaning orgasm. She coated the thick cock with so much cream that Ron found it easier to pump his pecker in and out. He lashed out grabbing onto the flared hips with a death grip when the orgasm exploded. It would definitely leave big marks but that did not matter to him or Sammi. The young student had never tried so hard to please a person in her life. Her hips bucked out of control and she climaxed with a real cock inside her most intimate being.

Julie was a very happy woman. She watched her loving husband experience an extraordinary orgasm and chuckled at the young student's ultimate demise. Julie knew the young men were recharged but she was smart enough to realize it was time to call it a night. Too much of a good thing would only destroy all of her hard work. She stared at the writhering young woman, as the final tremors of ecstasy rocked her tall, slender body. It was time to send Sammi home while she still had a sliver of dignity.

THE END OF PART 6

Please email me any suggestions or comments as I always appreciate hearing from readers. This chapter was extremely harder to complete with so many participants and I hope it flows okay. To Susan, I hope you like what has happened to you and these fantasies fill you with excitement.