Susan's Surprise

Story Info
A love story with a twist.
5.4k words
2.85
73.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exposing her body unashamedly to so many men was blatantly bold and became for her a rite of passage, the beginning of a journey bridging adolescence and womanhood. She knew her innocence would be lost that night and in her mind it could not happen soon enough.

Claudia spent three weeks at the country estate of a wealthy French businessman feeding and grooming horses. The high point of her trip to France occurred on the last day before her scheduled flight back to Atlanta the next morning. The previous day, she had worked long hours diligently cleaning each stall of the stable and grooming the horses. Having worked so hard previously, her work load was light on this day. The owner's son, Jacque, suggested that she take the afternoon off and join him for a ride in the countryside. Jacque was about her age and quite handsome she thought. Although attracted to him, she had previously rebuffed his numerous advances during her stay. She was wise to the ways of men and figured he was motivated by a singular desire to get into her pants. "But so what?" she finally conceded to herself, "It's been three weeks since I've gotten any and, besides, I have nothing else to do this afternoon anyway."

Claudia's reluctance to get involved with Jacque is typical of her behavior while traveling. She avoids involvement with men in general so as to not overly complicate her life. She knows that her stays are temporary, so maintaining an emotional distance is safe. Besides, the periodic abstinences from men and, inevitably, sex allows her time to rest, read, take long walks and to otherwise enjoy being alone. She likes the company of men, but does not need them. Thus, her policy of sexual abstinence during her travels serves her well, so well that she was surprised by her casual acceptance of Jacque's offer.

After riding for some time, Jacque suggested that they stop and rest the horses. He thoughtfully packed wine and cheese, which they enjoyed while sitting on the soft grass of the open plain. The setting was idyllic as Claudia soaked up the warm sun and beautiful scenery of the countryside. After eating, they soon exhausted all of their small talk and an awkward period of silence followed. She looked into his eyes and saw lust; he looked into hers and saw mystery. Their time together was highly flirtatious and she gave off many sex signals, yet he sensed reluctance, a girl-like innocence that caught him off guard. After teasing him for weeks in the stables with her tight jeans and sweat-soaked halter tops, would she abandon him now during his time of need?

She answered by standing and undressing before him. Slowly, provocatively, each piece of clothing fell to the ground. She then helped him out of his clothes. Jacque and Claudia stood naked, revealing each to the other without embarrassment; it was as if they had done it many times before. They at first explored each other with their eyes, then with hands, lips and tongues. Finally, their genitals connected and, ever so fleetingly, their souls. They talked for hours afterwards, returning home just before dark. The next morning, their teary-eyed farewell was emotional, too emotional for Claudia. And the trans-continental fuck was way too good. It scared her, not the sex, but her reaction to it. Claudia swore she would never again violate her abstinence policy.

She calls it her adventure book, a large loose leaf notebook crammed with printouts from various web sites listing temporary employment all over the world. The listings contain pictures, as well as historical and demographic information about each location. She reads it in search of fun, adventure and self-discovery.

She is restless, even after just returning from France. It's Claudia's nature to be restless when she stays in one place too long. During the past two years, she has been a stage hand in Hollywood, a bellhop in New York, a wardrobe attendant for a dance troupe in Spain, a housekeeper in Ireland, a cook in Mexico, a photographer's assistant in San Francisco and, most recently, a stable worker in France. These temporary jobs are often hard work and offer little pay, but she doesn't care. Her profession in Atlanta is financially rewarding and her temporary jobs pay for her travel. Besides, she is twenty-seven, single and gets to see the world. "Life just doesn't get any better than this," she thinks to herself as she pages through the voluminous book.

Comfortably stretched out on the bed in her motel room, Claudia checks her watch. It is almost one o'clock and her lover is due to arrive soon, so she attends to last minute details. She undresses and walks naked to the bathroom where she removes her makeup. She showers quickly and slips on her most naughty lingerie, a sexy black nightgown with a low plunging neckline. A Latin American possessing natural beauty and a voluptuous figure, she needs no makeup or perfume. Besides, she would never leave any telltale evidence for her lover's wife to notice. Returning to the bed, she picks up the adventure book and wonders, "Where will I go next? What will I do? Who will I see?" Before finding any answers, her thoughts are abruptly interrupted by the ringing of her cell phone. "Hello," she answers.

"It's me. What room are you in?"

Cooing, she replies, "355. I can't wait to see you, Sweetie."

"I can't wait to see you either. It's been over three weeks, you know. I'm so hot for you I might explode any minute."

"Not outside of me, you're not! Get your horny ass over here. We've got some catching up to do."

"I'll be there in five minutes. Bye, Claudia."

"See you in a few, Sweetie."

Ralph and Susan graduated together from Georgia Tech in the class of 1973. They were high school sweethearts, college sweethearts and, one month after graduation, partners in marriage. They were an attractive couple. She was a high school and college cheerleader, very pretty and athletic. Possessing a bubbly personality, she was popular with most everyone, especially the boys. He was more reserved, a serious student and avid reader, and not the least bit athletic. Although handsome, he was a little nerdy and some of his college classmates marveled that he was able to capture the heart of such an attractive babe like Susan. However, their close friends, and others who often saw them together, thought them a perfect match. This was probably at least partly due to their habitual flirtation with each other and Ralph's obvious devotion to Susan. They did have much in common, including similar middle class upbringings, conservative values, like southern drawls and southern manners.

They started dating when they were juniors in high school. Neither had dated previously. After the Senior Prom, they made out in a motel room rented by the parents of one of their classmates. The purpose of the room was to provide a place for the teens to change into more comfortable clothes after the dance, but this privilege was greatly abused. Several classmates lost their virginity in that very room, but not Ralph and Susan. It was not for a lack of trying; their passion fizzled when another couple decided they were taking too long and rudely pounded on the door. Thus, they both were soon to enter college as technical virgins. Susan laughed at the irony, once telling a friend that she would attend "Tech", the Georgia Institute of Technical Virgins.

After school started, Ralph and Susan were disappointed to find they had little time to spend with each other. They did manage to squeeze in some Saturday night dates. Unfortunately, those evenings ended with both of them feeling frustrated after heavy petting episodes. Bad timing and the lack of privacy always seemed to prevent them from going further. Since life was interfering with their sexual initiation, they decided a weekend trip to Tybee Island was in order. They made reservations at a budget motel on the beach for the weekend following their last unsuccessful attempt to shed the less than prestigious virgin status that seemed to plague them. And finally it happened. It was at Tybee where they spent their first night together and where their relationship was officially consummated.

The early autumn sun and mild ocean breeze made for a delightful afternoon. Susan, usually modest in her appearance, surprised Ralph by wearing a revealing thong bikini on the beach. The top covered little more than her nipples and her buttocks were fully exposed for all to see. All afternoon, they swam, sunbathed, played beach tennis and tossed a Frisbee. Susan, clearly the more athletic, won all of their sporting events. Ralph didn't mind this, but he was uncomfortable with all of the stares Susan was obviously attracting from other men. Nonetheless, he was proud to be with her. Susan, sensing his pride, was pleased that she had the nerve to show off her body. And she too noticed the stares of the men. She was caught off guard by how much she relished the attention. Exposing her body unashamedly to so many men was blatantly bold and became for her a rite of passage, the beginning of a journey bridging adolescence and womanhood. She knew her innocence would be lost that night and in her mind it could not happen soon enough.

When evening fell, Ralph and Susan walked hand-in-hand along the water's edge, meandering toward the northern end of the island away from people and lights. Eventually, they came upon a stretch of beach devoid of motels and restaurants. Only beach houses fronted the ocean and most were vacant at this time of the year. This conveniently afforded the young couple the privacy they needed. Ralph placed one blanket on the sand and a second on top of it. He told Susan the top blanket was needed for warmth because the ocean breeze was now much stronger and the night air cool. He did not tell her that he was also concerned about being observed in the moonlight by other lovers walking along the beach. Susan was much more the daring type and he was fearful she would think him a wimp for being concerned about modesty in the heat of passion.

Standing, they kissed tenderly, their lips quivering more from nerves than from the cold. Taking the initiative, Susan removed Ralph's jacket and he reciprocated. Wearing only swimming attire, they quickly burrowed under the top cover. They hugged and kissed for a few moments, but both were anxious to advance to the next base. Susan remained in charge. She straddled Ralph with her knees on the blanket and tugged at his still wet swimming trunks. After pulling them off, she then teased him by removing at a torturously slow pace first the top and then the bottom pieces of her bikini. Although they both had shed various pieces of clothing during their previous petting episodes, it was their first time totally naked together. They embraced, squealing with delight and nervous energy. Ralph fortunately remembered to bring condoms and two of them were put to good use. Not surprisingly for an eighteen year old boy with raging hormones, he came too quickly the first time. On his second try, he lasted long enough.

Susan, having experienced her first orgasm with a penis inside of her, was both excited and intrigued by this new sensation. It was a much different feeling than the pleasure so often derived from her steadfast vibrator. In truth, she had low expectations about the first time, frequently hearing from friends that first intercourse was not all that great. And, after Ralph came so quickly the first time, she had to admit to herself that her friends might have been right. But Ralph was easily aroused for a second go-around and obviously intent on ensuring her pleasure. Susan was impressed both by his libido and by her ability to excite him. "You might not be athletic in other areas," she told him, "but I think you have found your sporting niche. I'd much prefer that you be great at sex than beach tennis!" Ralph beamed at the compliment.

They were both very relieved that the deed was finally done. And, before the weekend ended, it was done several more times with thrilling results for both of them. They knew that their relationship took a new turn that weekend, a turn for the better they both figured at the time. Yet, they were too young to fully comprehend what happened between them and what it might mean for the future. Yes, they were in love. Yes, they now knew from personal experience that sex together was good. But, neither of them had a legitimate basis for comparison, either sexually or romantically. Susan understood this more than Ralph and as they snuggled in bed that evening after making love asked, "Do you think it would have been better for us to have practiced on others before having sex together?"

"Don't be silly," Ralph replied, failing to comprehend that her question transcended the mere mechanics of sex. "It was very good and it will only continue to get better. Why did you ask?"

Susan, ducking the question, answered, "Oh, no reason."

Susan dated a few other men from time to time during college, but she never told Ralph; he would be too jealous. Ralph suspected she was dating others, but he said nothing. Although tempted to date others, his heart was just not in it. Susan spread her wings slightly in the dating arena, but remained true sexually during their four years of college. She continued to worry that neither had experienced sex with anyone else, wondering if so little experience would lead to restlessness in one or the other of them during their impending marriage. Due to her conservative upbringing, the idea of cheating or, worse in her mind, of being cheated on was unthinkable. She prayed she would never face the unbearable pain of living with a cheating spouse and wondered if she could forgive him if it should happen. She even worried it could cause a divorce, something that would be completely unacceptable to her family. Her mother often reminded her that there had never been a divorce in the family and that she could not be the first. Of course, her mother also told her to wait until marriage before having sex.

Ralph and Susan graduated, married and, over time, became the proud parents of two boys and one girl. As the kids were growing up, they vacationed annually on Tybee Island. Like all kids, the children loved the beach, spending hours digging holes, building castles and running along the ocean's edge, all the while squealing with delight. Susan loved to watch the children at play. As she watched them romp by the surf, she always reminisced about her first time on the island with Ralph, a day years ago when she lost her virginity. Yes, she lost something that day, but she gained so much more she thought – a good man, a devoted father and husband, a life partner.

The children are now grown and gone. Ralph still works for the same bank in Tucker were he was hired fresh out of Tech thirty-two years ago. He began his career as a management trainee, often showed promise, but the promise was somehow never fully realized. He never advanced beyond branch manager, his current position. He often finds the work dull, but has long since lost any ambition to do anything else. Susan, on the other hand, accepted an excellent research position at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention after college. Like Ralph, it is the only job she has ever had but, unlike Ralph, she finds the work challenging and exciting. She took long leaves of absence while raising the children, but is now enjoying a renewed focus on career and much success.

Ralph is frustrated. Susan works long hours, comes home late and is often too tired for passion. For this reason, sex has been mostly limited to Saturday mornings of late. He reminisces about the time he told Susan how good sex was and that it will only get better between them. And it did for a long time, but no longer. Sex with Susan, while comfortable, has become perfunctory and too infrequent. Like most men, he keeps his feelings hidden in a secret place deep inside his soul, preventing any serious discussion of sex between them. Although they remain ignorant of each other's feelings, he does not sense any dissatisfaction on her part. This, too, troubles him. He clings to a perverted belief that since he is unhappy, she should be too. But, on the surface at least, the opposite appears true. She seems to be in a very good place in her life. She never complains; she enjoys her work; she loves her family; and she looks forward to multiple orgasms every Saturday morning.

They meet every Wednesday afternoon at one o'clock, except for the times she is gone on one of her adventures. They have been doing this for almost a year. He locates room 355 and knocks on the door with eager anticipation.

She greets him and they embrace warmly. They kiss, but with lips closed. Desiring to penetrate her mouth with his tongue, she disappoints him by breaking off the kiss prematurely. He desperately wants to explore this part of her, to feel her warmth and wetness, to sword fight with her equally passionate and probing tongue, but she always denies him entry. Her mouth is certainly not virgin territory; on many occasions, she has hungrily allowed his penis entry, but never his tongue. He hates this barrier between them, but forgives her this one flaw; she is otherwise a wonderful lover. Running his hands slowly down the sides of her silky gown, he marvels at her curves while touching full breasts, ribs, waist and hips. Finding bare skin, he caresses her thighs and moves up under the gown to grasp her full, well-rounded cheeks. "God, Claudia, I love your ass. You feel so good. Where have you been? I've missed you."

"I'll tell you in a minute, Sweetie," she replies in her most sultry tone while undoing his tie. "First, we must get you out of these clothes."

"Okay, if you insist."

"I do." She unbuttons his shirt and pulls it off. Next, she tugs at his pants buckle while covering his chest with tiny, tender kisses, paying particular attention to each nipple. Gently biting and sucking each, she knows how much he loves the sweet pain, but knows too that he, like most men, is a wimp with low nipple pain tolerance. This is in sharp contrast to herself and to the way she relishes the mauling of her breasts in the hands and mouth of a skillful lover.

Standing naked with his pants and underpants around his ankles, she strokes his growing erection. Aroused by Claudia's long absence and her skillful handling of his penis, he is now intensely excited. He badly wants her now, but is temporarily frozen by the intense pleasure of her hand ministering to his needs, not to mention the shackles imposed by the current placement of his pants. "Damn, that's nice. Oh, God, it feels so good. Please, don't ever stop. I've missed you so much."

"Sit on the bed," she demands. "We need to get the rest of these clothes off."

"Okay, anything you say."

Squatting at his feet, Claudia removes his shoes and socks. After pulling off his pants and underwear, she carefully folds his dress trousers and hangs them neatly on a hanger. Returning to the bed where he remains seated, she kneels, places her hands on his knees and gently pushes his legs apart. She pauses for a moment to admire his now fully erect and eager penis. "This cute little fellow has given me a lot of pleasure for a long time now," she giggles playfully. "I must reward him."

"Yes, please, but little? Must you say little?"

"I'm just kidding, Sweetie. I think he is precious," she replies while lowering her head and encircling his penis with her full lips. She moves her head up and down; slowly at first, she increases speed and pressure as his excitement builds. Then, it happens.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh my God! Ohhhhhh!"

She swallows and asks rhetorically, "Now, how was that, Sweetie?"

He looks lovingly deep into her dark, brown eyes, the windows to her soul. He can almost see what she is thinking and finds it a bit unsettling. She smiles innocently, almost child-like, knowing full well the magnitude of her oral skills and understanding the power that it gives her. She can turn a man's brain to mush whenever she wants and he knows it. He answers, "How was that? Oh my God, words fail to describe. I've never had a blow job that good. Never."

12