Sushi Table - The Main Course

Story Info
My sub's friend and I continue to use him as our sushi table.
4.2k words
4
19.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkwatch
Darkwatch
284 Followers

= Part 2 =======================

Jeremy

This was not how I expected to spend my Wednesday afternoon. My legs were spread wide apart with my ankles firmly tied to the legs of our dining room table, and I was bent in half lying face down across it. I was unable to move since my hands were stretched in front of me and similarly tied down to the head of the table. Oh did I mention I was naked and while my Mistress was getting changed one of my good friends was about to violate my ass? I could feel Jessica move around the table out of sight behind me. Her open hand cupped my left ass cheek. She gave it a spank and asked, "How's that ass of yours doing Jeremy?"

"Feeling pretty used, I have to say. Wendy has quite the anal fetish and loves to stuff it with all manner of toys, so I'm kind of used to it."

"Don't make us use the crop on you again for lying. She confided in me how much you actually like it, but hate to admit it. I have to say you were writhing across the table quite a lot when she was using this in you. Let's see if I can get the same response, after all, she did ask me to keep you filled."

I then felt a pressure against my anus and knew immediately what it was, the hard pressure of a rubber dildo being slowly pushed against my asshole, testing, pressing, and then finally pushing past the muscle to invade my inner recess. I couldn't help myself and gasped as Jess slowly pressed Wendy's dildo deep inside me. She was certainly more gentle than my Mistress was, and as I had already been reamed earlier, it slid in without much resistance. Slowly Jess started to fuck my rear with the dildo. I tried to turn my head, but couldn't see her. Between grunts I asked, "Ever do this before, Jess? I bet this must be something new."

"I will say this is a first for me. I used to let Mark fuck my ass on the rare occasion, he always used to be so damn insistent. Yeah, I know just what you are going through, feeling a hard cock forced up your ass. Funny how it hurts but also feels good. Tell the truth, by the way you're rubbing against the table I think you like it just as much as Wendy said."

I answered, "Well, as you said I don't want any more welts on my ass. If I get any more I might have a hard time sitting down tomorrow. So, yes I do like it when I have a hot woman fucking my tight asshole." I continued, "Jess, feeling you fuck my ass like you are feels so hot. Being tied helpless like this only brings out the submissive side of me."

"Well, that is surely a side I intend on seeing more of," Jess chuckled giving the dildo a few really hard thrusts into me causing me to cry out in pain and pleasure.

I was lost in the feelings of Jess pressed up against me one hand on my ass, the other slowly sliding that hard dildo in and out of my rear. Occasionally she would pick up the pace or spank my ass. Conversation ceased to just grunting and moaning as I lost myself in subspace until I finally heard the commanding voice of my mistress. "So dildo whore, are you enjoying yourself?"

I looked up to see Wendy standing like a goddess at the head of the table. She had on a black bra, panties, garter and fishnet stockings. Her long straight hair was pulled back into her signature pony-tail and she had on a leather choker. High heels with straps going around the ankles completed the picture. She set down a bag and grinned, "No need to answer, it is evidently obvious that Jess did a fine job taking her turn and reducing you to the worthless sub you are. You can stop now Jess, it's time for us to have our dinner. Please untie his straps from the table legs, but leave them attached to his ankles."

My sexy Domme lifted my head by my hair and looking me directly in eyes said, "Poor Jeremy, you are looking a bit worn around the edges. Don't worry I'll let you lie down for a bit to gain your strength because you're going to need it later to serve my Dark Goddess." Letting my head drop, she then undid her handiwork with the ropes encircling my wrists and freed my arms. I felt Jessica free my ankles from the legs of the table and could finally pull my aching legs together. Once completely loose Wendy tapped the table with one long finger, "Up on top and on your back, Dildo Whore."

I slowly climbed on the top of our dining room table and rolled over. My head just went over one edge of the table while the other end came up to my knees letting my feet hang down. "I need to get a bigger table," I thought to myself wincing as I could feel the raised welts on my ass pressed onto the glass tabletop.

With Wendy's guidance, the two ladies securely fastened me down to the table spread-eagled. I attempted to pull up my limbs even an inch, but they did their job too well. I was completely unable to move an inch. Wendy then took up a length of thin 550 cord and showed it to Jessica. "Now normally I make him wear a harness or cock ring to let him know that his penis belongs to his Mistress. Tonight I feel like improvising though. Are you in the mood for some 'arts and crafts'?"

Jess just snickered and sat down staring at my erect cock as Wendy tied a loop around the base of my shaft. She slowly and tightly wound several coils up until she reached the balls. Then she wrapped a few winds around them to separate them from my body even more. If I thought this was the end to my predicament, I was sorely mistaken as she then wound the cord in-between my two testicles until they were both pulled away from my body, and separated fully from each other. With all the constriction, they looked like two giant blueberries. Still not satisfied, my sexy Mistress continued winding the chord above my balls all up my shaft until nothing by the top inch was left exposed as well as my two balls. "How's that, sub? Feeling constricted? Who owns this cock?" She asked giving my left testicle a flick of her finger. Crying out I grunted, "Yours, of course, Domina."

"Right answer, Jeremy. Now let's make sure this little cock doesn't interfere with our dinner." She took the end of the cord, pulled it towards the bottom of the table raising my dick straight up in the air and then she fastened it under the table. "You sure have a lot of hooks hidden under that table," said Jessica looking under it.

"Well, a girl has to be prepared after all. Do you think we'll have to worry about him going anywhere while we eat?"

Flicking my bound and throbbing cock Jess just smiled, "Nope. I think you did a great job. Experience obviously shows."

Wendy sauntered into the kitchen and returned with two plates of sushi. "I know it's not the best, but I picked these up just in case we felt like eating in. Seems like a good call now." She opened the platters and started to remove the sushi and place them across my naked chest and belly. They were cold, causing me to shiver. Wendy admonished me in a stern voice, "Dildo whore. So help me, if you cause any of our dinner to fall off your body, we'll see how much your engorged balls will hurt when hit by my crop -- do we understand each other?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Now Jess, time for the main course. let's eat, shall we?"

Wendy sat down across from Jess and took up a bottle of soy sauce. Drizzling it over the sushi it also ran down in little rivulets across my bound body. She made a special note to drip it across my nipples, the cold fluid causing them to perk up significantly. Jessica asked, "um, do we have chopsticks?"

"None are needed," chuckled Wendy, "Like this, it's more fun." And with that, she leaned across my body, brought her mouth down to a piece of sushi, and slurped it up. The sensation of the cold sushi, dripping soy sauce, and my mistress' warm mouth was exquisite. She raised herself up and smiled while chomping down on the tightly wound roll, a bit of sauce dripping down her chin. Taking the hint, Jessica then did the same, taking one off the left side of my ribcage. It may have been my imagination, but I think her lips lingered just a bit as she ate the sushi off my taut body.

Wendy selected another piece of sushi, this time just below my belly button and brought her mouth over it. After slowly chewing it off me, she extended her tongue and slowly ran it along my bound cock, tickling the exposed head with the tip of her wet tongue. I moaned as my dick tried to expand, but was too tightly wound up with cord, and pulled from my body. Jess laughed, "You sure like to tease him, don't you?"

"Oh yes, I do. I love to make men suffer. Keeping Jeremy in a perpetual state of sexual frenzy is just one of the many ways I can do it."

After she took a roll from my left shoulder, Jess replied between bites, "I've seen how you use the crop, have you many more ways in your repertoire?"

"I talented woman needs to keep her tool bag filled," Wendy replied ominously while shaking the bag she had brought with her from downstairs.

The ladies spent the next half hour slowly eating the sushi off me as I lay there and did my best not to shiver. They made sure to tease my tightly wrapped cock to keep me moaning and in a constant state of excitement. My dick hurt as it tried to expand but was firmly kept raised and wrapped tightly. When there was only one piece left on my right shoulder my Mistress looked at Jess and said, "And here is another way I make sure my sub knows he is mine while making him suffer. A two for one deal."

Leaning over she first ate the roll but keeping her mouth over my shoulder began to fasten her teeth over my skin. Slowly she closed her sexy mouth over a piece of my flesh. I could feel her teeth clamp over my skin slowly getting more and more painful. The pain became more than I could bear and I finally let out a yelp.

Chuckling, Wendy let up and wiped her mouth. "See Jess, he's now marked. Some folks like to leave hickeys, but I prefer bite marks. Okay Dildo whore, you have had enough rest. Time for you to serve your mistress some more."

========================

WENDY

I was having so much fun playing with Jeremy with Jessica's help. I didn't realize that having someone help dominate him would give me such a thrill, and Jess really seemed to be enjoying herself. I could think of only one thing that would get me off totally, so I set about making it happen.

"Off the table, sub. You've lollygagged for way too long, it's time to serve your Mistress. On the floor, at my feet, on all fours... NOW!"

Jeremy quickly slid off the table and got down on all fours before me. I made sure to stand tall and motionless before him, portraying my dominance. After a long pause, I moved my right foot to just beneath his head. "I think you are to show Jess just how well you serve me. Worship my feet Dildo Whore. Don't stop until I tell you."

Jeremy nodded his consent and lowered his face until his mouth encountered my foot. He began to kiss and nuzzle my toes and high heels. I let this continue for a minute before swapping feet to give him a go at my left foot. "Jess, one of the things I really like to do is watch TV with my leather boots on. I'll have Jeremy caged, collared, naked at my feet and have him clean every inch of my boots with his tongue while I just luxuriate. You have to try it sometime, it makes for a great evening."

After my left foot was taken care of and I judged Jeremy was sinking even further into his submissive role I walked to the kitchen leaving him on all fours. I rummaged around a bit and found what I was looking for, two chopsticks and some rubber bands. I returned and Jess said, "I thought you said you didn't have any chopsticks, Wen?"

"I said we didn't need them, not that I didn't have them. Now what I really don't have is a proper humbler. So I will just have to improvise. Dildo whore, put that on your 'to do' list."

"What's that, Mistress?"

I smacked his ass with the palm of my hand. "Aren't you listening? I don't have a real humbler to put on you, so you are to buy one for me next chance you get."

I got down behind Jeremy and pulled again on the chord that was still wrapped tightly around his cock and balls. He moaned as I grabbed his swollen balls and pulled them behind his legs. I put the chopsticks on either side of his swollen nut sack and then fastened them together with rubber bands effectively trapping his balls behind his legs and his bound cock swinging down below him. "Are you feeling exposed and humbled, dildo-whore?" I said flicking his protruding sack with my finger.

"Yes I am Mistress, I'm not used to having them pulled behind me like that."

"Well, you better get used to it, I see much more of that in your future. Stand up now, present yourself to us properly."

Jeremy gingerly tried to stand up. I could see it wasn't easy as he stopped and started several times if he moved too quickly, or too much, the chopsticks pulling his privates backward gave him distress. Finally, he was on his feet but hunched over. I took his chin in my hand and said sternly, "My sub, you know how much proper posture means to your mistress. Now stand upright at attention."

I could see him strain and finally give up, "I'm sorry Mistress, but my balls can't go any further, this is as far as I can stand upright."

"Really? You are such a disappointment. Well if you can't stand upright, I guess we will just have to come up with a position more fitting your station, and your predicament. Come over here!"

Pulling on his collar I led him around the table and to the living room. It was obvious the humbler was working as he was reduced to taking small stutter steps, and I had to chuckle at his predicament. "Hey Jessica, maybe we should take him for a walk outside for all the world to see him bent over, collared and humbled by two strong ladies."

"I am not sure about that. That's really kind of mean."

"Ok, so be it. It must be your lucky day, my sub, you know I would have done it. Jess must really be a good friend to spare you from that embarrassment. I suppose we'll have to let you give her a reward for being so kind. Jess, could you bring me my bag of goodies, please?" I yanked on his collar and led him over to the couch while Jess went to retrieve my bag. I turned Jeremy around and reached into the bag when Jess got back and retrieved a pair of shiny metal handcuffs. Pulling his hands behind his back I fastened the cuffs around his wrists with a satisfying *click* I pushed his hips against the couch and held him tightly against my body from behind him.

Grabbing his neck tightly, I whispered in his ear, "If you thought your ass was done pleasing us, dildo-whore, you were sadly mistaken." and pushed him forward. He flopped over the arm of the couch with a cry. "Oh don't be such a baby, at least now your poor balls aren't being stretched backward anymore," and I gave his ass a loud *spank* for good measure. I then reached into my bag of tricks and retrieved my purple strap-on harness. I turned to Jess and said, "Want to do the honors? You seemed to enjoy violating my sub's asshole earlier. I think you might enjoy giving him a good reaming while learning the power you get from fucking a guy up the ass. We've had our appetizer and main course, I will call this our dessert!"

"Sounds fun, but I've never worn one before. I am not sure how to put it on."

"I'm happy to help, of course, it's easy. first, put the 'O' ring in front, and step through the straps." I brought it to her and handed it holding it open. With a little assistance, she was able to put it on over her black pantsuit. I had to loosen it a bunch to fit over her generous hips which were much curvier than mine and finally fastened the straps fitting the harness snugly across her pubic mound. "Seems like you've done this a time or two," Jess said smiling back at me.

"Well, just once or twice," I replied with an evil grin. I retrieved the purple dildo and came up to her. "We'll just fit this in front and you'll be all set. I think you should take off your top, you don't want to get any fluids on it." She agreed and I was treated to the sight of her removing her blouse. I admit the last suggestion was purely for my benefit. I think I mentioned that Jessica was well endowed and I secretly wanted to see her boobs while she fucked Jeremy. I wasn't disappointed as she revealed a pair of really large firm breasts after her bra was removed and it thrilled me to see she had her nipples pierced with shiny metal barbells.

I took the dildo, and came up behind Jess and reaching around, slid it into the harness. I kept it in my right hand which was now wrapped around her waist and pressing up behind her said in a low voice, "Now, time to feel the power of making a sub your bitch. Slide it in Jess, you know what to do, his tight hole is right there for your pleasure." I pushed up behind her in a soft embrace and as she moved forward I guided the tip of the dildo up against Jeremy's rear. She put both hands on his ass cheeks and spread them to reveal his already fucked hole. It was hot seeing his balls pulled backward and kept locked up in my makeshift humbler.

I took aim from behind her with the dildo in my hand and put the tip against his asshole. Jess seemed hesitant despite how she used my sub earlier, so I leaned up against her, pressing my hips against her backside, urging her forward. Jeremy moaned as the dildo slid inside, the both of us pressed it into him all the way to the hilt. Now Jess gave a sigh, almost like she could feel it go in. She remained there, so I pulled her hips backward for a moment before again leaning into her. The two of us started a rhythm, me guiding her hips to slowly start fucking my sub. He was wiggling his ass and moaning as we began to pick up the pace. "That's it Jess, it's a different motion than when you ride a man, but there is something about fucking them up the ass that is so hot, so empowering. Keep up the good work, I need some relief myself."

I moved around them to the couch and bemoaned the difficulty in removing panties with garters on. Oh well, it wasn't as sexy as I could make it but I just pushed them aside to reveal my pussy lips which by now were all swollen and dripping wet. "Now dildo whore. You've had it too easy tonight, so it's time to earn your keep. You are to use that talented tongue of yours on my hot box while Jess fucks you. We're going to keep it up until one of us comes, so I recommend you move that ass of yours and put some real effort into eating me out."

I lay on the couch and wiggled myself down until my wet pussy was right in front of Jeremy's head. Reaching down I grabbed his hair in my hand and raised his head up and positioned his mouth right onto my snatch. He was already great at eating pussy even before I began to train him, that was one of the reasons our relationship was always so satisfying. Even when his dick doesn't work, his tongue always will. He flicked my clit over and over, while every once in a while sucking it into his mouth before gently tickling my sensitive bud with the tip of his talented tongue. I grabbed both his ears and directed his mouth where I wanted it while looking up.

Jess looked so hot, her large breasts bouncing as she fucked my sub up the ass. Her hands were on his hips while she was firmly thrusting the strap-on deeply into his rear. I could feel my Dark Goddess smile as Jeremy moaned into my pussy with every thrust. "That's it Jess, give it to him hard. Every thrust forces his tongue deeper into my core, I can feel my orgasm building."

"Fucking him feels great also. I can feel the resistance of the dildo going into him against my crouch." She grunted in between thrusts. "It won't get me off, but don't let that stop you. I want to see you cum, you deserve it for showing me a whole a whole new side of sex."

I leaned backward, overwhelmed by passion my hands found my tits. Although much smaller that Jess' they were still firm. Squeezing them felt wonderful and pinching my sensitive nipples hard sent electric shocks to the tips of my toes. When Jeremy forced his tongue into my pussy almost to my sensitive G-spot it pushed me over the edge. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming," I moaned and squeezed dildo whore's head between my firm thighs.

Darkwatch
Darkwatch
284 Followers
12