Susie

Story Info
She discovers her stepfather has a secret.
1.4k words
3.91
83.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surine
Surine
4 Followers

Prologue:

Hello. My name is Susie and I just recently turned 18 this past summer. I'm currently living at home with my stepfather. My mother passed away four years ago and because I did not have a regular father for the state to send me to, I got to stay with the man that I known all my life as my father. His name is Ken. He is in his late 30's and still very handsome, or so my girlfriends have told me. He must be since he always seems to have all these girlfriends around him. Anyway, a little about me. I have long brown curly hair that is my trademark so to speak. It has not been cut in years except for the occasional trim. I have brown eyes that I sometimes like to change up with different colored lenses. I like to keep the boys on their toes. I'm about 5'5" and I weight about 115 lbs. I like to keep my body in shape, you know, just in case the right guy comes along and I feel this sudden urge to "mate" with him..lol My breasts are a 38B and I'm asked constantly if I have back problems but nope, I'm perfectly proportional. But everyone has a flaw and I suppose my flaw is unlike most of my girlfriends who like to wax or shave their pussy's, I prefer a little bit of hair down there. Doesn't have to be too much but just enough to add a little bit of mystery.

Well I guess you're wondering why I am writing all this down. Well, it's because it's important. This is the story of my life, my diary so to speak. I've never been able to keep one so I thought that I might try since I'm officially an adult now and can call my own shots. So let's see where this wild ride takes us.

Love, Susie

*

Today was a very interesting day. It was the day that I realized that I had feelings other than parental for my stepfather and I'm not sure what I should do or how I am to act around him now. Let me start from the beginning. When I woke up this morning I went about my daily routine. I got up, went to brush my teeth, brushed my hair, and put on my workout clothes. As I was on the exercise bike, I had a feeling that someone was watching me. I looked around and then saw that outside the exercise room window my stepfather standing there staring back at me. He had this really odd look on his face, something that I had never seen before, as if he was looking at me for the very first time. I just waved and started biking again, thinking that he was just Dad.

I could hear him a little while later come into the house and walk back to his room. I figured that I would go say hello before I took a shower and made us some breakfast. The timer on the bike ended a few minutes later so I hopped down, grabbed my towel and patted as much of the sweat off as I could and then started for Dad's room. His door was slightly ajar and I could hear him in there but it sounded like he was moaning. Thinking he might be sick, I started to come into his room when I saw him on the bed. He wasn't sick. He was laying down, his pants on the floor, and I could tell he had his cock in his hand and he was rubbing it with such a ferocity that I was afraid he was going to hurt himself.

I stood there stunned, not knowing what to do as I watched him masturbate. But as I continued to watch, I grew fascinated by the scene. His cock was the biggest I have seen but the ones that I have seen have been on the few boys that I have given a blow job to. I'm not ignorant about sex but I am still a virgin. I like to feel a cock in my mouth but I have never had one boy that I wanted to share that last step with. And boys being boys, as long as you suck their cock, they are happy. But as I watched my stepfather, my Dad, the man that I grew up around for the last ten years with cock in hand, I began to imagine what it would be like to feel his cock inside my pussy.

My eyes began to glaze over as I continued to watch him yank and pull and occasionally rub his balls, I wondered what or who he was thinking about. Was he thinking about his current flavor of the month, Rita, or another woman from his past? Suddenly I realized that I didn't want him thinking about anyone but me. I wanted to be the one sucking his cock, feeling it slide inside my pussy. I want my stepfather to be the one to teach me how to fuck. I unknowingly drop the towel I'm holding and one hand goes down to touch my breast. I could feel my nipple harden against the sports bra I am currently wearing and I moan lightly. I don't want him to know that I'm standing here. I can feel the wetness begin to pool in my underwear and I'm tempted to reach down and touch my clit but I refrain. I'm afraid that he will catch me.

Just then as I watched him, he gave a hoarse shout and I watched as he came. It shot up in the air and then landed on his shirt. The only thing I could think of was, the waste of all that precious cum, and how it would have tasted down my throat.

The next thing I knew he said my name. I jerked to attention thinking that he had saw me standing there but he was still laying on the bed, eyes closed, slowly still rubbing his cock. He had been thinking about me? That was the first thing that had come to my mind. I looked at him as he slowly began to relax the hold on his cock and once again, my name escaped his lips.

I stand there in stunned silence for a few seconds before I realize that I have to move from this area before he sees me. I pick up the towel and quietly move away and down towards the bathroom so that I can take a shower and think about what has transpired. What I did not see but would find out later was that stepfather had turned his head, opened his eyes, and smiled as he had watched me walk by.

Once I got in the bathroom, I shut the door and just leaned back up against it and took a deep breath. Surely this could not be happening. Was he really thinking of me or had he met someone else named Susie? Surely it had to be a coincidence. But then why did I continue to watch what was surely a private moment? Because I knew that I wanted to be a part of it. I wish that it had been my hand that had stroked his cock and caused it to cum. I hadn't wanted to see his cum wasted like it had been. I would have gladly licked it up off of him. What would he had done if I had walked in there and just started to clean him up? Would he have been shocked? Would he have backed away? But then if it was me that he was thinking about, wouldn't he have wanted that?

I anguished over this as I began to remove my clothing to take a shower. I took my hair down out of its ponytail and ran my fingers through it a couple of times. While I ran the water to get it hot, I began to think over what had just happened. Should I say something? Make believe that it didn't happen? How am I supposed to act around him now? When I stepped in the shower and closed the door and stepped under the hot water, all at once the image of me and him came into my head and I gave a little start.

Surine
Surine
4 Followers