Susie at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
motbitro
motbitro
188 Followers

Mark finally took his hand from Susie's tit and moved it down to her tummy to spread the sunscreen. Meanwhile, Jim alternated between kissing Susie's nipples and using his hands to slowly massage Susie's tits. As he played with her nipples, lightly pinching them and rolling them in his fingers, he asked Susie, "How does this feel, does it feel ok? Are you starting to get wet?" And he took his index finger from his right hand and pushed it into Susie's mouth.

Susie moaned, "Ummmm ... Find out for yourself if I'm wet."

Mark spoke next as he moved his hand around Susie's lower tummy. "Susie, I will try to be very careful down here. My fingers are real, real close to your pussy. I can't believe how close my fingers are. I don't want to slip and touch your pussy by accident. That would be terrible. Can you move your hands so I can see your pussy so I don't touch it?"

Susie took her hands off her pussy and began "nonchalantly" brushing her hands over their cocks. They were easy to reach as they guys were kneeling on either side of her. Of course, she pretended not to notice where her hands were touching. But, sometimes her hands would linger on their dicks for 5 seconds or so. She was trying to make it look like an accident. Obviously, it wasn't.

Mark kept at her, "Susie, I don't want you to think that I just staring at your pussy lips, but they look really swollen. They look like they are begging and pleading for me to touch them and kiss them. I have a question for you, would you rather have my fingers or my tongue between your throbbing lips?" As he was saying this, he was rubbing her flat tummy, moving his hands down her stomach, getting closer and closer to her pussy. Mark was a great teaser, no doubt about it. When his hands went to her sides, he put his fingers into her panties and lowered them just a little ... and then just a little lower with each passing rub. Susie was raising her hips to make it easier for him to take her panties all the way down. As it was, the top of her panties was half way down her front.

Susie was squirming and licking her lips. Then he couldn't resist, he slide his hand under her panties and began massaging her pussy. I heard Susie say, "Give it to me ... stick it in ... come on ...give it to me"

I knew this was going too far, so I had to break it up. So I said, "Hey Suz, better flip over so you don't get too exposed."

She looked over at me and I could tell that Mark was fingering her as her eyes were only half open at best. Then I saw that she had her hands up both Mark's and Jim's pant legs and was giving both of them a hand job.

She mumbled, "Do I ... have to ... stop?"

I said, "Yes, sorry. Come on guys, this is getting to be too much. You all have to cool down."

With that the guys took their hands off of Susie. She looked over to me

and said, "Wait a second, ok?" And she leaned over and put her mouth on Mark's shorts directly over his cock. Susie's top was completely off. She sucked Mark's dick a couple of times and licked his cock head a few times, all of which was done over his shorts. Then she changed to her other side and did the same to Jim. Jim couldn't take it, he held Susie's face to his dick until he came.

Susie smiled and rolled over onto her stomach, breathing as heavy as I have ever heard her. Mark started to get up, then reached to Susie's ass and pulled her panties half way down her ass. Susie just smiled and didn't pull them up.

A minute later, Susie was asleep looking as sexy as ever. She was laying on her front, her bra as off to her side and her little panties were half way down her ass. If you got within a few yards of her, you could see her pussy.

Susie slept for 45 minutes or so. When she awoke, she sat up, then grabbed her bra and slowly put it on which gave everyone a great look at her tits. I said, "Hey Ms. Making-cocks-hard-is-my-business, your back is getting red. You better get some sunscreen on it."

She looked over to the other guys sitting next to us. No surprise, they both came right over. Susie gave them the sunscreen and said, "Please don't be gentle." We all laughed.

The first guy grabbed the bottle. He was eager to put his hands all over Susie. Susie said, "Hey, can you put a little sunscreen on my fingers, please?" He did as was asked. Susie took her fingers and rubbed the sunscreen around her lips. The white sunscreen looked like cum around her lips which was exactly the look she was going for. Then she stuck her finger in her mouth and began sucking. She slowly pulled her finger out, looked down to his cock and said, "I hope yours is bigger and it better stay in my mouth longer." And with that, she took off her bra, placed it on the guy's cock and she laid on her stomach.

The looked at his friend and said, "You start with her shoulders and I'll start with her legs." His buddy jumped to the task.

The first guy said, "I'm Paul, I'll start with your gorgeous legs. That's Mike, he has your shoulders." Paul squeezed a string of sunscreen from Susie's ankles up to her firm ass, first her right leg then her left. He began rubbing it in, starting with her ankles, then slowly up her legs.

He was carefully rubbing the outside, and of course, the inside of her legs. As he got up to the back of her thighs, it got interesting. He first rubbed the outside of her leg, then he moved his hands between her legs.

He was a half an inch from her pussy and as he gently rubbed her legs. But, of course, he was occasionally brushing her pussy as well. He made comments as he touched her pussy, "Susie I'm so sorry, my hands get slippery with this lotion. I keep brushing your sexy pussy lips with my hands like I am right now with everyone watching. I'm trying not to let my fingers slide under your panties and between your sensuous lips, but I can't control them. Opps, there I go again. I hope you understand."

He went on, "This is the area that concerns me the most as he gently massaged her lips rubbing them together. If your hot, little pussy gets burnt, you won't be able to wear panties like these that show-off your pussy lips so well. That would be terrible, wouldn't it? Could you imagine that? You'd wear panties, but they'd be the kind that your grandmother wore. Guys couldn't see your pussy lips thru them. Not sexy at all. That would be such a disappointment for them ... and you, right?" As he was saying this, his fingers slipped into her pussy, right there on the beach. Susie arched the small of her back to give him better access. She moaned and moaned. He took his other hand and put it under Susie's panties on her ass and began squeezing.

Meanwhile, the other guy, Mike, had one hand under Susie's chest, he was going after her tits. His other hand went on her ass under her panties. Susie was saying, "Get your cocks out." She reached up Paul's shorts and took ahold of his dick. She pulled him over to her mouth. She licked and kissed the head of his cock a few times, then put it into her mouth. While she was sucking his cock, she reached over to Mike and put her hand up his shorts and pulled out his cock, too. She was beating Mike off and sucking Paul at the same time. She was humping Paul's hand as she was getting fingered.

Susie was heating up quickly again. She turned over to lay on her back. But then he sat up and looked at the people who were watching her. She motioned to a cute girl and her boyfriend to come over to her. Slowly they did. When they got close, she looked at the guy and said, "Your girlfriend is sexy cute. Do you wish she would come to the beach in her sexy underwear, too?"

He said, "Hell yes" and looked to his girlfriend.

She looked at Susie and said, "You've made me so horny watching you. He's going to love the car ride home". And with that she patted her boyfriend's hard cock and walked away.

I told Susie that her show was over and that we had to go. She slowly put her bra back on and we walked back to the car eager to return another day!

motbitro
motbitro
188 Followers
12