Susie, Awakened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my arms underneath her legs and grabbed her little ass, picking her up off the desk. She quickly got a good grip around my neck and held on as I moved her up and down, grinding her against me. My cock was buried deep and most of her weight landed on her clit as I moved her up and down. That was too much and she finally released a long, shuddering moan, followed by grunts as I bounced her on my dick.

After a while I took a wide stance and started moving her out and back, thrusting into her rather than grinding her against me. She slapped into me each time and the grunts became gasps. Still she tried to keep it quiet, so I fucked her harder. Through teeth tightly clenched she held back the passion trying to erupt from her throat, but she never had a chance. I slammed her against me harder and faster and in moments she was grasping at my neck like a drowning woman, lost in the spasms of a deep orgasm. The sound she made was somewhere between a scream and a groan, a deep throaty noise that was a hell of a lot louder than I expected. If I hadn't been enjoying myself so much I might have wondered if that might have been heard on other floors.

I held her tight through her climax, doing my best to keep the same motion without dropping her. Little chance of that -- she was latched on to me so hard it hurt. Her little body was tight as a drum while I drove into her, and she gasped for air while I man-handled her to my will. As she came down from her high she relaxed in my arms and I stopped fucking her, just letting her deflate into me. I stepped forward and set her on the desk and she quickly reclined. I was far from done but I wasn't sure where she was at, so I moved her by the hips just a little so I wouldn't be knocking my balls into the edge of the desk, and I started a slow, gentle movement in and out of her.

I held up her legs, my hands on her ankles, and watched her as I fucked her. With the initial passion somewhat sated, I could spend a little more time looking at her and noticing her details. She was tight, even so fully aroused as she was, and she felt wonderful on my flesh. Her legs were every bit as firm as they looked and it was a pleasure to caress them. I decided to tell her about it.

"You wore that denim miniskirt three days after I started here. Oh, these perfect legs of yours, walking around in that scandalous little skirt. Mmm! I've been dreaming of this moment since then." I let my hands roam her legs as I spoke. "But as good as your legs are, it's this incredible little ass that made me hard so many times. I used to fantasize about you in meetings. I used to wish I could crawl under the table and wiggle my face in between your legs."

She smiled deeply at my words, still breathing heavily from her orgasm, but said nothing. Propped up on her elbows, her small tits were well presented in front of me and I loved the view. I had a great urge to suck and lick her dark nipples again but that would mean taking my cock out of her gripping pussy, and I wasn't ready to let go of her pussy.

"Do you know how often you made me hard just sitting in my cubicle? You'd cross your legs and talk about some damn report or file, and all I could think about was this wet little pussy right here." The overwhelming desire to taste her engulfed me, and I wasted no time. I pulled out, my long cock waving in the air, and dropped to my knees to bring her fluffy quim to me.

I held her thighs and dropped my tongue deep into her pussy. She immediately twisted her fingers into my hair and groaned out her passion in a slow, strained whimper.

"Oh my God!

She tasted good, sexy and tangy, exotic and needy, and I let my tongue flow freely around her clit and through her lips, over and over. She crossed her legs behind my head and held me tight as I worked her over. I had started as gently as I could but the thrill was overwhelming. I had my tongue in Susie's pussy on her own desk! That thought was so fucking hot! I started to flicker my tongue on her clit faster and I slipped a couple if fingers between her molten folds. Susie's mouth let slip a constant breathless chant.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

She was getting tense again and I could tell she was nearing another orgasm. I just kept on working those fingers into her and flickering away on her clit while she wriggled and writhed on the desk. Soon her fists clenched hard in my hair and she was coming again. Her legs wrapped tightly around me and she rode my face with desperate intensity while her blood boiled and nerves exploded. She was trying to hold her breath and it came out in explosive gasps that just egged me on.

Soon she was spent and she let me go. My scalp hurt from her little fists but it was well worth it. She relaxed and unlocked me, allowing me to stand.

"Got a little left in you? 'Cuz I got a lot left in here," I said, waving my rigid cock at her.

"Do it! Do it now!" she implored. I needed little encouragement.

Her tight pussy was sopping wet after all that licking and I slipped in easily. My cock pushed a grunt out of her when it hit bottom. I wasn't in the mood for pleasantries anymore and I seriously needed my own orgasm, so I went right for it. I fucked her quickly, holding her hips and slapping my body into hers. I was done being a gentleman. She'd had a couple orgasms so it was all mine now. I fucked her hard, slamming my cock into her pussy as deep as I could. Her little tits flopped wildly and she held on to the edge of the desk for stability while I worked her over.

The feeling came quickly and I raced for the finish line. The pressure built quickly and my instincts took over, and I thrashed and threw myself into her as the semen flew out of me. Over and over, slamming down deep, I dumped my seed into her, instantly making her tight hole slick and incredible. I gave her all I had, humping wildly and unloading completely, filling her up and over.

Her pussy was sloppy with my sperm and it leaked out around the edges as I continued to fuck her, slowing and coming down off the high of my orgasm. I didn't want to pull out, I didn't want to be done, but we were both working hard to catch our breath and I was a little unsteady on my feet. Susie looked absolutely ruined, her makeup smeared, her face flush, her hair messed up -- damn she was sexy.

"You look almost as good as you feel," I said breathlessly. Reluctantly I stepped back and let my snake slither out of its hole. Neither of us cared about the mess we made on the floor. Susie quickly sat up and got off the table, then put her arms around me and held me tightly. I bent down and put an arm under her knees and picked her up. Immediately she lifted her face to kiss me and I met her happily. One long, deep kiss joined us and for a few moments all was right with the world.

I stumbled over to the short couch along the wall and collapsed, Susie on top of me. She nestled into my chest and I wrapped her in my arms. We lay there silently, covered is sweat, still vibrating, still glowing, still burning for each other. I expected to be sleepy but I wasn't. I just held her and smelled her hair, listened to her breath, and enjoyed the intimacy. I don't know how long we were like that, but it was enough time to calm down and catch our breath and recover our composure.

After a while she rose and sat on the edge of the couch. She looked over at me with an odd smile. I can only imagine what was going through her head, and she didn't say a word to clue me in. She rose and picked up her discarded clothes then started to get dressed. I just watched, reluctant to see her naked flesh disappear under the fabric. When she was done, she faced me and looked me over. Her smile was gone but I saw nothing unhappy on her face.

"I need to clean up a little. So do you." She picked up her purse from under the desk and headed for the door, unlocked it, and was gone. I put myself back together as much as I figured was necessary to make it downstairs to the gym, but since I wasn't expecting anybody else in the building I'm sure I still looked like a mess. I slipped into the small exercise area and headed straight for the shower, figuring I had already had my workout for the day. I started the hot water and stripped out of my clothes, once again smelling Susie all over me. For a moment I thought about skipping the shower just so I could keep her scent on me.

The water was hot and sent waves of steam into the small locker room. I just stood there under the nozzle and let it run over me, reliving the last half hour in my head. Damn, that was nice! I was still dizzy at the thought of what we just did. I had fucked Susie right on her desk, just like I had dreamed about. I got to slide my cock between her perfect little ass cheeks and drag my tongue over her clit and it had been exquisite.

But as the event slipped further into the past, the passion grudgingly ceded control to reason, and I started to worry. Just how fucked up was this going to be on Monday morning? And what about Pete? I really didn't need a manager out for my blood. I mean, I could kick his ass if it came to that, but I'm sure he could find ways to make my life miserable at work that didn't involve a fist fight in the parking lot. Aw, fuck it. Live in the moment, man.

I grabbed my shower gel and lathered up, washing off the sweat and residue from that fabulous fuck upstairs. As I washed my half swollen cock I got the fright of my life.

The shower curtain whipped aside in a screech of cheap curtain rings on a cheaper rod. My face was full of suds so I couldn't open my eyes, but two seconds later I didn't need them. One of Susie's little hands wrapped around my soapy phallus as the other tugged the shower curtain closed, her small naked body pressing against mine.

"I need more."

Her free hand reached up to my soapy hair and grabbed a handful, pulling me down to kiss her. Damn I love a hair puller! The sluice of soapy water that landed in her open mouth could have been easily predicted if she hadn't been so intent to getting laid again, I think. She recoiled, bumped into the back of the small shower stall and spit out the soap, shaking her head to clear it all way. It wasn't sexy, me trying to scrape the soap off me so I could get back to her and her shaking off the face full of suds, but the loud, wild laugh that erupted from Susie was thrilling. She looked so alive, so animated, so happy. But just as fast as the laughter came, it was swept away by her need.

She came back at me with passion, again pulling my cock and my hair at the same time. I leaned down to kiss her and she forced her tongue into my mouth, writhing and probing, teeth nipping, lips sucking, all while the shower water flowed over us. She was going to have to break away again because of the water, and I just couldn't have that.

I bent low and picked her up under her arms, then pressed her body against the wall. Her knees came up and I moved my arms under her legs one at a time, holding her up. Now that we weren't drowning I could pay a bit more attention to the hellcat in my arms. She had both hands in my hair and continued mauling me with her mouth, squeezing desperate words out as she could.

"Fuck me! I need you in me! Oh God I need you to fuck me again!" My cock had responded well to her onslaught and I was ready to give her what she wanted. I held her away from me just a few inches, and quick as lightning her little hand shot down between us to position me where she needed it. I would have been gentle but as soon as the head slipped in she pulled herself toward me with her legs wrapped around my back, impaling herself fully.

"YES!" She barked out the word in a half shriek that sounded like pain, but damn she felt so good!

I pressed her against the wall, digging my cock into her over and over. As I picked up speed her wild kissing gave way to a long, grunting moan. As I fucked that noise out of her I watched her face just in front of me. Her eyes mashed shut, her mouth hung open, and that incredibly sexy noise continued to roll out of her. She would take ragged breaths, gasps of air before returning to her moans.

I kissed her neck, nibbling and nipping at her, unfortunately always conscious of the fact that I damn well better not leave a hickey. I love to lose myself in the moment, but standing up in a shower, holding one soapy person and two careers in my arms...well, let's just say I was focused. For all that I was still very much enjoying Susie's body and I chewed on her neck, ear and shoulder as much as I could.

With so much of her weight on my cock it must have been grinding her clit hard, because she just wound up tighter and tighter in a hell of a hurry. Her hands gripped my hair painfully and the pitch of her moans grew higher and higher. She was completely lost and entirely in my hands, and I gave her the best I had, hoping my own orgasm would show up the same time as hers. I could feel it starting, and while I would normally have held back a bit I wanted this one bad.

I kept on impaling her on the wall, doing my best to split her in two, and she responded beautifully. She was losing control, clinging to me desperately while I drove her wild and my own orgasm started to grow within me. The tension grew, the painful ecstasy mounted and my universe contracted and intensified into the simple need to THRUST! And FUCK! And THRUST! Again and again, teeth bared, back rigid, head thrown back in a silent roar, all my power erupted out of my cock and deep into Susie's belly. She shrieked as I came inside her again, clutching me tightly and holding on for her life. Still I thrust into her little body, emptying my lust through my cock, despoiling her innermost sanctum like the filthy animal I was.

My energy drained out of me and I slumped against the wall, still pinning the woman and holding her up. We slid down the wall slowly as my knees buckled, and I let one of her legs down as I descended. She caught her footing and I let go of her, finally leaning back and sitting on my folded legs in the shower stall. Susie stood before me and let loose her grip on my hair, then stepped close and hugged me to her chest. Water flowed over us, in random rivulets down her flesh and my face. Her arms held me close and she squeezed me as tight as she could.

And then she was gone. The small locker room was engulfed in steam and I couldn't see her at all after she stepped out of the stall. A few moments later I heard the door open and she had left me for good.

I got my legs out from under me and sat under the hot water stream, bewildered and sated, all fucked out and a little fucked up. I had just fucked my boss -- again! And what a ride it had been. She was wild and needy, powerful and sexual and beautiful. Very few women had ever made me feel like such a stallion as this one. The smile on my face wouldn't leave me for the rest for the weekend.

I finished the shower and changed into clean clothes, then headed back up to the office. Susie was gone, her office open and smelling of Febreeze and some orange scented cleaning agent. Her desk was put back in order and no evidence remained. All traces, wiped away. Well, some traces she'd never extinguish. I collected my stuff and headed home.

Sunday was a boring blur and Monday rolled around as it always does, and I wondered how things would be in the office that day. Though I showered that morning I still had Susie's scent in my head and I could still feel her in my hands. I could still feel her other places too. Oh, yeah, it would be weird.

I didn't see her until after lunch, which was normal, but then nothing was normal anymore so I was prepared to overanalyze everything. When I did see her it was as I passed a teammate's cube. She gave me a completely professional smile and didn't pause in her conversation with Sarah, and then I was past her. Around three in the afternoon she stopped by to see me.

"Do you have that research complete?" she asked simply.

"Sure thing." I fished out the folder and handed it to her, along with another folder that she was about to ask about. "And that one is the recovery analysis as well."

"Good. Do you have enough to work on right now?"

"Plenty. I'll need more by Thursday but I am covered until then." She hadn't sat down, instead standing a perfectly professional distance away. She wore a dark gray pant suit that did nothing for her, but after that weekend I couldn't look at her without knowing what lay beneath.

"Excellent. Working late tonight?"

"I hope so," I replied, the first hint of suggestion in our conversation so far. She made the second.

"Outstanding," she said with a slight twitch of her eyebrow and a terribly loaded tone of voice.

Hot Diggity!

********************

In Chapter 2, Susie explores her newly awakened sexuality, and uses a bit of her take-charge attitude in the bedroom.