Susie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his excitement. He flipped me over and thrust in hard with excitement. He gave me a huge kiss as he pumped with a faster rhythm and said, "Susan, princess of pleasure, going out regularly with me? I would never have thought it even remotely possible, not in this lifetime."

I could tell my endless orgasmic sensation was coming to an end. As he held me tight and kissed me everywhere he could reach with his lips and thrust in and out with increasing speed my clit and tits started sending the tingling sensations of a huge upcoming orgasm to the rest of my body. The building pleasure caused me to arch my back and push my twat into his thrusts. The sensation grew and I resisted, grew until I could resist no more.

"OOOOhhhh!" I moaned loudly. Pleasure more intense than I had felt before hit my entire body at once. Every muscle contracted in an intense spasm.

"Aagh!" Corey yelled out. Corey's body tensed and he thrust 'the beast' deep into my contracting vagina.

Both our bodies went into spasms together. We kissed, hard. I felt the semen rushing through of 'the beast' and filling up the condom inside my vagina where there was little room for it. Some slipped by along the shaft and oozed out and dripped down my butt crack.

The spasms declined in intensity and subsided. We lay quietly in each others arms. I had never felt so satisfied.

One Last Time

"I need to piss, " Corey said.

I followed him into the bathroom, grabbed his cock and pulled back the foreskin. As he peed into the bowl I held it lightly watched his pee fall into the bowl. I felt the pee coursing through the tube on the underside and pressed. The pee slowed and as I pressed harder it stopped. I released and it spurted out and then settled into a stream. I continued pressing and releasing, watching as it stopped and started with a sudden spurt. After several times I just watched and felt as it streamed out.

When we came out, Corey said, "You didn't make designs in the water like you usually do, I liked when you did that."

"I feel sad that it's ending," I said. "I'll miss seeing you Monster Snake Beast." I reached down and gently lifted his cock as I brought my lips down to kiss it tenderly. The Beast stirred, grew and stiffened. I felt a tingle throughout my body..

I'll miss seeing all of you too." Corey said gazing at me and my body. The Beast grew some more as did the feeling in my body, I wanted more of what we had been doing.

I touched the growing cock, gently stroking it. I moved close, leaned into Corey's body and raised my face for a kiss. Corey lowered his face and lips to mine and embraced me. The Beast grew and grew. I separated my legs slightly so the swelling, hardening Beast could rest firmly against the outer folds on my twat.

The tingle increased my desire became unbearable. I could no longer resist. I locked my arms around Corey's neck, pulled up and jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist and pulling us backwards onto the bed. With all my strength I used my shoulders, back and butt to swing us around so we lay entirely on the bed. My arms and legs remained locked around him.

"Fuck me," I said my voice rising in intensity to a shout, "Fuck me again, Fuck me one - more - time."

I felt Corey reach to the night stand for a condom.

"No!," I yelled at him, "Fuck me now." "Please," I pleaded quietly and then added, loudly, "just fuck me. Fuck me again, fuck me now, fuck me one more time." I added a plaintive, "please."

Corey moved his hips and I felt the tip of his cock touch my slit. "Oh fuck me," I repeated loudly. His cock slipped between the folds. Then I shouted "Fuck me NOW," and ended with another quiet, pleading, "please."

Corey ploughed his huge cock into me. It drove in quickly, without difficulty, all the way in. Maybe there was some "Glide" left inside but I think my desire had opened up my twat for the Beast's entry. "AAgh," we both said in unison.

"Fuck me," I said quietly as Corey's cock moved back out.

"Fuck me," I said again as his cock ploughed back in.

"Fuck me," out, "Fuck me," in, "Fuck me," out, "Fuck me," in. Every time the cock sank in I could feel the flap of the foreskin roll back exposing the entire tip. Every time the cock pulled out I could feel the flap roll over the tip again. What a feeling!

"Faster," I implored as Corey plunged his cock into the depths of my twat. "Faster," I said loudly as he pulled it out.

"Harder," I demanded loudly. His cock drove in.

"Faster," the cock pulled out. "Faster," it dove into the depths of my body.

"Harder," in, "Faster," out, "Faster," in,

"Har-," out, "-der," in, "Fas-," in "ter," out, "Fa-," in, "-st-," out, "-er," in,

Corey's rhythm increased as did the depth of penetration (if that's possible). With each stroke I could feel the tingle of orgasm rising in my twat. My twat and it's vagina with the filling penetration of Corey's monster cock ploughing in and pulling out were all I could feel or wanted to feel. I was having trouble catching my breath as I held back the orgasm, prolonging the growing feeling as long as possible. "not yet, not yet" I thought.

"F-," out, "F-," in, "F-" out, "-a-," in "-a-," out.

I couldn't' get it out. My voiced turned into a tiny squeak with each stroke.

"ee," in, "ee,"out, "ee," in, "ee," out, "ee,"in, "ee," out, "ee," in, "ee,"out,

"ee," in, "ee,"out, Then I squeaked, "eeeee." The squeak turned into a squeal and rose to a scream. The scream faded back to a squeal and finally ended in a squeak the way it had started.

My body arched and my legs pushed against Corey's butt, pushing his cock further in. My vagina convulsed strongly and I could feel it pulling the cock in more. I felt like it would soon be coming out my mouth.

As my vagina convulsed a second time Corey gasped. He pushed in even more and his cock pulsed inside me. I felt the semen squeeze out against the upper end of my vagina.

My vagina convulsed again and Corey's cock responded with another pulse of semen. I could feel the semen rushing along the wall of my vagina toward the opening.

Vagina and cock convulsed again, working together to drive semen out of the cock and into an already filled vagina. The wetness poured out and streamed down my legs.

Corey and I locked into a tight embrace. Our lips found each other and our tongues entwined in our mouths. Vagina and cock continued to pump semen into, through and out of my vagina in unison.

The convulsions reduced and then finally ended with a mutual quivering of cock and vagina. Corey and I remained in our embrace as his quivering cock slowly softened. I could feel more semen flow out as the cock shrank. It was as if the entire cock had been full of it and was deflating by releasing semen. The cock would still occasionally spasm and squirt yet more semen.

Corey and I finally released our embrace. "Ooh," I wish we didn't have to leave," I said.

"Me too," Corey agreed.

I sat up and semen seeped out of my twat. "They will definitely need to wash these sheets." I said.

"They will?" Corey asked. I lifted my rear and showed him my dripping twat. Corey reached over and wiped it off with his finger. He put the finger in his mouth. "Doesn't taste that good, except for the strong hint of Susan juices." he said.

I wiped some off and tasted it too. "I think it tastes pretty good. By itself semen can be pretty gross but the twat juice does enhance the flavor. I better go wash off."

"I'll help," Corey volunteered.

I put my hand over my twat to keep it from dripping on the carpet as I got up. "There isn't as much on the sheet as I thought. It felt like gallons were pouring out."

I the bathroom Corey knelt down and lapped the semen out of my twat. "That tickles, and it's going to get me going again. But keep it up."

I used toilet tissue to wipe out what Corey couldn't. "I hope I don't drip into my panties."

Corey went down and took a real close look. "I don't think any more is going to come out."

"Yeah, sure, you are down there to check for semen and not to check out my twat." I joked. He laughed and gave my twat a kiss.

All Things Must End

Despite our desire to stay and continue, our time was at an end. We were to be checked out by noon and it was already past eleven.

As I dressed Corey said "goodbye" and kissed each part of my body before it disappeared under my clothing. It was sad and painful for me to watch them disappear as well. I loved seeing him watch my every move and examine my every part with adoration.

Corey waited for me to finish before he dressed and I also said goodby and kissed his parts as they disappeared from my view. First to go was the wonderfully large "snake beast" which had given me such pleasure. I kept looking down at the bulge it made in Corey's underwear and then in his Jeans.

We didn't need to go to the front desk. Corey simply called and told them we were checking out. He left the key card on the dresser. Corey carried our bags out while I held the door. As he walked down the hallway I stood with the door open and looked into the empty room. A room where I had just experienced the most fabulous hours of my life. A room I could never forget. A strong sense of sadness crept over me as the door closed and locked.

When we got in the car I asked Corey, "Could we just sit here a bit? I am not ready to go home yet."

"Sure, what's the matter?"

"It seems like it's been forever since I left home -- a wonderful, heavenly forever. I need a few minutes to adjust to the world outside of the magical place we have just left. It seems like this world is a fantasy world and a dream. Though the one we just left is more the dream and fantasy."

"I know what you mean, things out here don't seem quite real."

I closed my eyes and thought about everything Corey and I had done and how enjoyable each and every one had been. To think that I had been even a little reluctant when I had blurted out that I would have sex with Corey without really thinking. To think that I had not wanted Kaitlyn to ask her mom to get this hotel room for us. "Doing it" in Corey's bedroom or the back seat of a car would not have been as wonderful, would even have been a potentially awful experience.

And what about Corey? He had been so wonderful to me, fabulous. Was there even a word to properly describe it? Before he had been unable to say two words to me without hesitating. Now we were talking about everything and he was interested in me and what I was doing and going to do.

I liked him before, but now? I couldn't say I was in love with him, or was I? I looked over at him. He was gazing at me sadly. I imagined he was thinking that now I was done with him and after having seen and felt all of me and experienced the most intimately possible moments with me he was now relegated once again to catching glimpses of me as I visited with Kaitlyn. I gave him a kiss and said, "Corey, if you wish you will see me again. You will see all of me again. You will feel all of me again. My cave already misses the presence of your beast and if your beast misses my cave I assure him that he can lie within again."

He visibly cheered up and kissed me back.

"I'm ready to go home now," I said.

Corey drove me home and I kissed him as I left the car. I walked up to the front door carrying my overnight bag. Inside were an unused nightgown, an unused bathrobe, a pair of panties and a skirt stained by my wetness from the movies and three condoms with Corey's semen still in them.

As I opened the door, I realized that I had another container filled with his semen, a container within my own body. I thought almost yelling aloud, "what if I am pregnant?"