Susie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers

"Well, mommy said something that led me to believe you have a big penis too and I never see yours sticking out. I wondered if you had some method to keep from getting an erection that I could tell Corey about."

"Well, Princess, all men, even me, sometimes have erections when they don't want it."

"I never see yours."

"Well maybe you aren't looking." He thought for a bit. "What kind of underwear does Corey wear?" he asked.

"I don't know, what kinds are there?"

"Well, I specifically mean does he wear boxers or briefs?"

"What's the difference?"

He took me up to his bedroom and took a pair of his underwear out of the drawer. "These are briefs," he said.

Looking at his underwear was disgusting, "EEuugh!" I responded, "Corey's are nothing like that. They are more like shorts or swim trunks."

"Those are boxers," Daddy said. "If Corey were to wear briefs then they would hold his penis next to his body so they wouldn't stick out. The bulge in his pants might get a little bigger but it wouldn't be so noticeable. That's what happens with mine."

"Thank you, Daddy, I will tell him that."

I turned to leave. EEEEUUUGGHH!" I exclaimed.

"Is there a problem. Princess?"

"Eeuugh, I just thought about your penis getting bigger and the bulge in your pants getting bigger. Eeuugh, I hope I don't ever see that."

But now that I knew about it I couldn't help but notice. "Eeuugh!"

Corey's Penis Solution

The next day at the Daniels' Mrs. Daniels told me how much she enjoyed the stories, "Especially the space one."

"I think that's my favorite too. Corey came up with the ending. Isn't it fabulous."

"Yes it is. He tells me he was inspired by a particularly exciting sexual experience the night you finished it. He called it a 'death-defying' sexual experience. I shouldn't ask, but what does he mean by that?"

"Mrs. Daniels, do you really want the details?"

"Perhaps you can start with an overview."

"Well Mrs. Daniels first I did something that I thought would increase the sensitivity of Corey's penis. Then I kept pumping on his penis while he was ejaculating. I don't know exactly about how men feel when they have an orgasm but from what Corey and my dad say their penis becomes really, really sensitive. Corey said he thought he would die because the pleasure was so intense."

"Thank you, dear. That was probably more than I need to know and I don't think I need the details."

I started up the stairs and she called after me, "Susie."

She said, "My curiosity has the better of me and I have to ask this against my better judgment. Just what did you do to 'increase the sensitivity of Corey's penis'?"

"Mrs. Daniels, I pulled back his foreskin and put the condom on so that it kept the foreskin pulled back. That way the sensitive areas which are usually covered by his foreskin were exposed to the feeling of my vagina rubbing against them."

"Thank you for telling me, Susie. You are a clever young girl."

"Mrs. Daniels, I was wondering. Do you think a boy who is circumcised will be more sensitive because he has no foreskin covering that area or does he get kind of desensitized by having them exposed all the time?"

"I don't know, Susie and I expect the question can't exactly be answered since different men almost certainly have different sensitivities."

"Oh, Mrs. Daniels the one time Corey and I had sex without a condom I could feel his foreskin being pulled back as it pushed into my vagina. When he wears a condom, the condom keeps the foreskin in place. I bet a condom makes his penis less sensitive."

"Susie that is more information than I want or need. Please continue to use a condom."

"Okay, we will."

I went up and told Corey what my dad had said about wearing briefs.

"Thanks, Susan, my dad told me the same thing. Check these out." He lowered his trousers. He was wearing tight briefs that showed every bit of his balls and penis.

"Wow!, sexy!" I said and felt them. They felt like silk, "Wow! Very Sexy!"

Corey's Penis and Me

I couldn't help caressing Corey's cock through the briefs. I tilted my head up to him and we kissed. I kept rubbing one hand over his growing cock while using the other to feel the smoothness of his butt through the silken fabric.

He moved his hands up and down my back and sides then moved his lips to my neck and kneaded it with his lips and caressed it with his tongue. I pushed his open jeans down and they fell to his ankles. As they hit the floor Corey reached under my blouse and unhooked my bra. I reluctantly stopped rubbing his cock, unbuttoned my blouse and moved my arms to allow the blouse and bra to fall. I immediately returned my hands to his private parts.

I felt the cock straining against the fabric which was holding it down and not letting it grow to full size. Corey used one of his hands to reach inside and pull the cock so it was pointed straight up inside the briefs. In that position it quickly grew to full size but was held against his body by the fabric. The top two or three inches emerged from the waistband and I lowered my head to cover it with kisses and lick it all over. My hands gently massaged his balls. shaft and butt through the silk while Corey stroked my hair and back.

In two quick motions I pulled his briefs to the floor and then my skirt and panties. I rose and fell back onto his bed with my legs spread. Corey removed his shirt and then lay down next to me and began to lightly run his fingers over my breast and then down to my navel and back again. I relaxed and ran my fingers through his hair.

My relaxation slowly turned into rising feelings of excitement as Corey's fingers moved over my breasts and stroked down my tummy, each circuit of his hands reaching lower on my body. I turned my head and noticed the door. "Corey, your bedroom door is open, Kaitlyn or your mom might walk by and see us."

"Does it bother you or excite you to have it open?" he asked, not pausing in stroking my body.

"I would prefer it closed." I said.

He quickly rose, shut it and returned to his ministrations, this time also kissing and licking my nipples.

His fingers drew close to my crotch and then when the next circuit of my body should have brought them to my clit they instead bypassed it and went to the inside of my thighs.

As he kissed my nipples and stroked from breast down my tummy to the inside of my thighs and then around to my butt and up my sides I arched my back in anticipation and hope that he would soon begin paying attention to my clit and vagina. He continued to ignore them until I could stand it no longer. As his fingers approached my clit I put my hand on his and guided the fingers to where I wanted them.

A soon as I did that he lifted his head from my breasts and moved it between my legs. He continued to stroke my thighs with his fingers as he licked my vaginal lips from clit to butt. I arched my back as much as I could and then relaxed it over and over in time with his movement.

He moved his hips to my head and presented his magnificent beast of a cock to my lips. As I began to kiss the tip and lick inside the foreskin I felt his fingers move inside my vagina and his tongue concentrate on my clit. I felt the orgasm coming on and fought to prolong the pleasure. As I fought I heard myself squeaking loudly. "Kaitlyn is in the next room," I thought, "and Corey's Mom is downstairs, maybe in the upstairs hallway." I tried to keep my mouth closed to keep the sound down. I couldn't both keep my voice quiet and prolong the exquisite anticipation of orgasm. It quickly became apparent I could do neither. I screamed in delight as the wonderful, familiar feeling shot through my body. My vagina and abdomen convulsed in tandem.

Corey immediately moved the beast from one set of lips to the other. I felt it caress my clit and then nuzzle the curtains covering my vaginal cave. I spread my legs wider and lifted my hips to allow easier entry. The beast slid inside and filled me. I gasped in pleasure. I gasped again and again at the familiar, but always enjoyable feeling of the beast filling me and then withdrawing.

This was the first time we had done this in Corey's room and I realized his bed was not quiet. The headboard banged the wall in time with movement of the beast within me. The springs creaked in counterpoint. I realized that the wall was shared with Kaitlyn's room. "Corey, Kaitlyn can hear," I said.

"I hear her and Johnny all the time. Now I can return the pleasure," he said and pumped all the harder making the headboard bang all the louder and the bed squeak all the more.

I ignored the clatter and pulled him tightly to me while reveling in the pleasure he and his beast gave. His strokes quickened and his thrusts deeper. He moaned repeatedly and then with a loud groan he thrust in hard! I felt the beast leap inside me and its fluid stream through and into the condom he had put on without me even being aware of it. I thrust my hips up against his to increase his pleasure and in the process brought myself to ecstasy. My Vagina began pumping the semen out of him and I yelled in delight, repeatedly thrusting my hips against his. Finally we collapsed in a mutual embrace and passionate kiss.

"Quite a show," Kaitlyn had opened the door and was standing in the room with her mother in the doorway behind her.

"I see you are enjoying yourselves," Corey's mom said, "I wish you could be a bit quieter about it."

"Mom!" Corey said, pushing his cock further inside me. I guess it was an attempt at modesty.

"Kaitlyn!" I said, trying to cover myself with Corey's body. "A little privacy!"

Kaitlyn giggled and her mother said, "Sorry, but you were making such a racket and when we came in to see if anything was wrong I guess we just couldn't take our eyes off you. You do seem to enjoy doing that so much."

"Mom," Corey said quietly, still keeping his manhood buried in my womanhood, "You knew very well what we were doing and what the sounds meant. Kaitlyn and Johny make the same noises."

"What?" Kaitlyn shouted.

"Not as loud as the ones you made," Mrs. Daniels said in way of an excuse. "I really did think you might break through the wall. Maybe you could try putting a pillow behind the headboard next time."

They left and as the door closed I heard Kaitlyn ask, "Am I really as loud as Susie?" The door shut before I could hear the answer.

"That was embarrassing," I said with a laugh.

"Yes, it was," Corey responded, "but for some reason I don't feel too embarrassed. It was more ..., like ..., funny.

I guess there was no reason to close the door."

"That's for sure," I said. "Maybe you should get a lock for it". I laughed and wrapped my legs around his butt, pulled his shrinking cock further into me and gave him a kiss.

We relaxed quietly for a while until I said, "I think I should be getting home. I want to talk with Kaitlyn a bit before I leave."

I got up and dressed while Corey lay naked on the bed with his magnificent cock relaxed over his balls. I kissed it, "Good by for now, beast," and then kissed Corey while stroking his beast and balls.

Me and Corey's Penis

As I entered Kaitlyn's room she said, "Wow, that was something, you guys really were going at it."

"You knew very well what was going on," I said, "you didn't need to come in."

"My mom was going to go in anyway," she replied. "she knew what was going on but was concerned you would break something. It was really loud!"

"Well, I didn't intend to make love today but I couldn't resist," I told her.

"You couldn't resist? Why was that?"

"Corey has new underwear, it's something else. You should see them," I said. "You have to see them! Come with me."

I dragged her to Corey's room and told him, "show your new underwear to Kaitlyn. She has to see them!"

"What?" he gasped out and moved to his dresser.

"No, she needs to see them on you, drop your pants!"

"What?" both he and Kaitlyn said in unison.

"Come on, she can't understand what I am trying to tell her unless she sees them on you. Please just drop your pants. She'll maybe see you in them sometime anyway."

"We may live in the same house but we don't run around in our underwear!" Kaitlyn exclaimed.

"Please, just show her, Corey," I pleaded, emphasizing it with a kiss.

"Well, okay," he said and shyly unbuckled, unzipped and lowered his jeans.

"Oohhh!" Kaitlyn said, "I see what you mean!"

"Feel them," I told her stroking his cock through the silky fabric.

Again they said, "what?" in unison.

"Just feel them," I said, "you can't get the full effect without feeling them." I caressed his balls.

"Well ..., okay," Kaitlyn said and ran a couple of fingers along the side of his hip.

"Come on," I said grasping her hand. "really feel them," and I put her fingers against his balls.

"Susie!" she said, yanking her hand away. "Corey's my brother. I am not going to feel him up."

"I just want you to see why I couldn't resist," I told her as I stroked his cock and balls myself.

"I understand," she said. "I don't need to feel his cock to know what you mean! Eeuugh!

I was continuing to stroke his privates and all the time my pulse was quickening and the feeling of joy I experienced being with him was filling me.

"In fact," I said, removing my blouse, "I can't resist again."

"Susie!" Kaitlyn said as my bra came off.

"I want you again," I told Corey, slipping out of my skirt and panties. I lay down on the bed and spread my legs, "take me!"

"I'm still here," Kaitlyn said.

"Stay and watch, bring your mom too," I said. "Maybe you can get a better look at this magnificent organ." I continued stroking Corey's penis through the thin, smooth fabric. Corey had removed his shirt and kicked off his pants. He stuffed his pillow behind the headboard.

"Kaitlyn could you bring another pillow?" I asked. "I want to put one under my hips to make it easier for Corey's beast to enter."

Kaitlyn left and actually brought in another pillow. While she was out of the room I told Corey, "I just want the beast in my cave, I don't need any foreplay, I am completely ready."

Corey put the pillow under my hips, positioned his beast and thrust it in quickly and completely. I gasped at the thrill of the entry.

Kaitlyn had been present when when he thrust in but I have no idea how long she stayed. I was completely absorbed with the feeling of Corey and his beast moving in and out of me.

"So, to you I'm just a pair of underpants?" Corey said as he moved his cock in, out and around.

"No, of course not," I smiled, "those underpants would be nothing without the beast inside them."

"So, I'm just underpants and a big cock."

"Corey, you better not be seriously thinking that!" I kissed him and said, "I want YOU, big cock or small cock, underpants or not. Those are just big bonuses!"

Corey had not had time to put on a condom and that was what I wanted. Without a condom I could feel his foreskin pulling back as the beast entered and rolling back over the tip as the beast moved out. The little additional sensations brought a special pleasure and Corey's light moans led me to believe that he had more pleasure this way too. I tried to imagine what it might feel like to him as the foreskin exposed sensitive parts of his penis to my vaginal walls. I expected that the sensation of the foreskin rolling back and forth would give him a special excitement just as it did for me.

The thoughts brought me a different sort of orgasm. Usually my orgasm begins as a slow feeling of excitement and then shoots suddenly from my clit into my vagina bringing the throes of ecstasy. This time my vagina started having little pulses. The feeling of each pulse would move from my vagina to my clit where it would explode in an ecstatic sensation. The pulses were more like those that usually weakened as my climax wore off. This time they slowly strengthened, each time with more feeling and intensifying explosions in my clit. I began shrieking, as quietly as I could, with each explosion.

The pillow kept the headboard from hitting the wall for a while but then our activity loosened it and it began slipping down. As it did so, the head board began lightly tapping the wall and then hitting it harder and harder. The sound of the headboard corresponded with the strength of the feelings rising in my clit and the bangs occurred just as my clit exploded. I began to laugh with each bang and push my hips into Corey with each clitoral explosion.

I also realized that the pulses and feeling were not starting in my vagina, they were beginning in my tummy just below my belly button. I imagined my uterus hungering for Corey's sperm . I began thinking with each bang on the wall, with each pulse of my vagina, and with each explosion in my clit, "My uterus wants this man's baby inside, and I do too."

The thought was drowned out by a strong vaginal spasm, and an unbearably pleasurable explosion in my clit as I began a full fledged orgasm. The orgasm quickly brought Corey to climax and, for the second time in my life, I felt his semen streaming through his cock, into my vagina, along its walls, out the opening and onto my butt.

As my vaginal, pulses weakened and Corey's cock stopped its jerking and no more liquid was spurting into my vagina I felt a warm, slippery, yet sticky pool under me. "I think we may have made a mess on your bed," I told him.

His hand moved down my back and under my butt. He held it up for examination, "You may be right," he laughed.

I licked the substance from his fingers and then brought his lips to mine.

We lay quietly, kissing and caressing as the beast relaxed inside me. Finally, we arose. "I need to wash this off," I said, feeling my rear.

"Use the shower," Corey told me.

"I'll need to go out in the hallway," I said.

"Given what has been going on today I don't think either Kaitlyn or my mom will be surprised to see you naked."

"I guess you're right," I admitted and, a bit sheepishly, walked quickly to the bathroom. I could feel semen running down the insides of my thighs. No one saw me.

I washed off and, after peeing, noticed that semen was still oozing out. I debated whether several layers of tissue would keep it from getting onto my panties and then went to the door. "Kaitlyn," I called quietly, "Kaitlyn."

She came out of her room, "what do you want?"

"Do you have a Kotex pad I can use?" I asked.

"Is your period beginning?" she asked.

"No. Bring me the pad and I will explain."

She came back and sat on the edge of the tub as I wiped off semen that had come out and explained why I wanted the pad.

"I never realized how big his penis really is," she said when I finished. "It's, like, twice as big as Johnny's. I'm surprised it went all the way in, and so easily. Doesn't it hurt?"

"No, not at all," I said in a matter of fact tone. "It feels fabulous ... Damn! My panties are in Corey's room."

"I guess you'll just have to put the pad on in front of him," Kaitlyn laughed. "He might as well get used to it."

I went back to Corey's room awkwardly holding the pad to my crotch as I walked.

"What's that?" he asked innocently.

"It's a pad Kaitlyn gave me to help the semen from running out on to my panties I said as I put it in my panties and pulled them on.

"A 'pad'?" he asked. "Why would she have a pad to keep semen from running out?"

"It's not for semen." I said with a somewhat exasperated feeling.

"Not for semen, then what ..." he stopped as realization hit him, "oohh."

"Right," I said, "right."

I was late for dinner at home and left quickly. On the way out I passed Mrs. Daniels. She had a big grin. "you sure seemed to enjoy yourself this afternoon."

"Yes I did," I said.

"So you're giving up on the guest house?" she said with a laugh.

Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers