Susie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got out and ran, laughing loudly, back to me. I had a brief moment to examine an exquisite body with small breasts that could easily fit in my hand, thin wisps of pubic hair that did nothing to cover a slit which didn't cover her clitoral hood. She came so close that her breasts rubbed against my chest and my penis rubbed her belly.

"Come on, let's try that together," she said, taking my hand and leading me to the starting point. We ran hand in hand and jumped while holding hands, everyone had their eyes on us.

When I came up for air, Trish said, "We don't have that quite right, come on out."

She led me out of the pool. As soon as we got out, she pulled close, put her arms around my shoulders, hugged and kissed. I grabbed her by the butt and pulled her body hard against my penis. Her tongue darted into my mouth and moved around. I reciprocated. then our lips slowly parted.

"MMMmmmm," she said.

"MMMmmmm, indeed," I agreed.

"We need to 'be one' when we hit the water," she told me. "As we leap grab me and I will grab you. we can intertwine our legs as we come down.

My penis was getting hard. She looked down at it and grabbed it. She led me by the penis to the start, aware that everyone was watching. We ran and jumped. I twisted and grabbed her firm body. Pushing my hips against her I pulled my legs up. I felt her arms around me and her legs reach to straddle my hips. my thighs held her up as we hit the water. I felt my penis briefly push against her labia. Then it was over as we broke the surface and gasped for air. She quickly swam to a corner of the pool and I followed. We were in shallow water and she gave me a kiss.

"Well, my 'female parts' are ready, willing and able," she said. I reached down. She had her legs apart so I could easily put my whole hand between them. I felt the softness of her labia majora and caressed them lightly. She arched her back and came back up to give me a hug. I reached my other hand up to stroke her breast. her nipple hardened at my touch and swelled. She kissed me and inserted her tongue. I used two fingers to separate the labia and pushed between, feeling small labia minor swelling at the touch. I moved my thumb in and felt for her clitoris. It was nice and hard, much larger than Susie's, or maybe just more erect and excited. I realized how little I had to compare with.

As I rubbed her clit and stroked the entrance to her vagina her kiss became more intense and I could hear her breathing getting heavier and heavier. I was debating whether to push my finger inside or instead try to maneuver my penis in when Susie announced the time. Trish said that she had come with some other girls and needed to be leaving.

A couple of girls began scrambled out to get dressed. One girls was in her swim suit and stripped it off to dry off. I guess she no longer cared that she was naked and the boys could see. A couple of the guys offered to dry them off and they agreed.

I followed Trish out of the pool and she handed me her towel and stood for me to dry her off. "Trish," I said. "Can we get together sometime?"

"Absolutely, what would you like to do?"

I searched my mind, It was a blank so I asked, "Is there anything you would like to do?"

"The first football game is next weekend," she said. "There's always a dance afterwards. How about we go to both together?"

"Sure, shall I pick you up?"

"Absolutely."

"What about your address, maybe your phone number?"

"Susie has them." She called to Susie, "Susie, can you be sure Howard has my address and phone number?"

Susie called back, "Of course, Trish."

Too much beauty to be believed and it was disappeared inside her panties and bra and jeans and blouse.

After she left, panic struck. The dance! I didn't know how to dance. I would make a complete fool of myself!

I went over to Susie and told her my dilemma. She said, "Why don't you just tell her that you can't dance and ask her to help you. She'll be happy at your honesty and will be more than happy to help. remember what I said about you not acting superior? This way you will show her that you need her help. She'll like that."

Trish, Lucy and Colleen

When I got home I called Trish and asked to meet her. I wanted to see her again and ask her to teach me in person, not over the phone. I work at an oriental place in the mall food court and she agreed to meet me at 2:00 when I had my lunch break.

At 2:00 I watched for her. Then I saw her walking over with two other girls. Both were good looking but one was a stunner. She was really tiny with long red hair and a pale, heart shaped face. I could hardly take my eyes off her as I greeted Trish, "Hi, Trish, can I get you something to eat before I get my own? It's on the house. I recommend our spring rolls."

"Hi Howard!" she said to me. "Sure, get me some spring rolls and a drink. Do you two want anything?"

The "merely good looking" one asked for a spring roll and the stunner said, "No thanks."

I was having trouble keeping my eyes off her, "Are you sure?" I said. "The spring rolls are really good. So is the tempura. Lot's of stuff to put over rice," I gestured at the steaming pans in front of me.

She cast her eyes down and said, "well okay, maybe a spring roll too."

I gave the three cups for drinks, got the spring rolls, threw a bunch of chicken curry over some rice for myself and told the manager who stayed in back doing the cooking that I was taking my break.

When we sat down Trish introduced me to the other two girls, "Lucy" and "Colleen", the stunner.

Lucy said, "So you were hanging out with Trish at the pool?" She giggled and added, "reallyhangingout".

I decided to be totally honest, "Yes, I guess I was. Trish had some pretty good looking parts hanging out too."

More giggles and Lucy said. "Trish, you didn't say anything about 'good looking' parts. It sounded like they were big, not necessarily 'good looking'."

Trish said, "Lucy, it's not like I have a lot of parts to compare with."

Lucy responded, "I thought you said there were lots of guys with parts hanging out."

Trish replied, "Well I didn't get a good look at their parts."

While they bantered my eyes were drawn to the stunner. "Hi, Colleen," I said, "you look familiar."

Trish broke in, "Oh, maybe you've heard of her, this is Colleen Murphy, she's a pretty good diver and going to State on a scholarship."

"Of course," I said. "You were at my high school and were the local diving champion when I was a senior. There was a lot of stuff about you in the school paper. I think you finished second in the state championships."

Colleen had her eyes down and said softly, "I finished third in my sophomore and junior years but first my senior year."

"Collen's a bit shy around boys," Trish said.

"Especially those who go around naked," Lucy added with her ever present giggle. Colleen's face turned a beautiful pale pink and she turned her head away.

"Well, I don't usually go around naked," I said. "Colleen, I promise to keep my clothes on in your fetching presence."

"Ohh, 'fetching'," Lucy said. "I think he likes you, Colleen." Colleen's face grew a darker pink.

"I'm sorry, Colleen, I didn't want to embarrass you, but I do think you are quite attractive." Then, in an obvious afterthought, I quickly added, "as are you other two girls."

Trish said, "Well after our dance, feel free to ask her out. It's not like we are going steady."

I said to Colleen, "I would guess you would have guys bugging you constantly."

Lucy answered for her, "Well they do but she usually turns them down."

Colleen said, quietly, "my parents insist on meeting any boys before I go out with them and they're pretty strict about it."

Trish said, "You are old enough now that you don't need their permission."

"I know," Colleen said. "But they're doing what they think is best for me and Iam living with them while attending 'State'."

"Won't your scholarship pay for a dorm?" Lucy asked, "you should get away from home and live in the dorm."

"I like it at home," Colleen said shyly.

Lucy said, "Well I understand your parents. Most of the guys who ask me out only want inside my pants. It makes me a bit reluctant to go out anymore."

"I thought you liked those guys inside your pants," Trish said.

"Well, it's fun and even a bit exciting but once they get inside they never ask again. That's not too flattering."

"So you two have had sex?" I said to Trish and Lucy.

"Yes," Trish said. "But many of the guys who ask me out get really creepy once they have me alone. I refused to have any more to do with most of them. I think you're different, Howard."

"Well, I didn't need to get inside your pants when we met since they were already off." I joked.

"Your pants were off, not mine," she reminded me.

Then I remembered what I had come over for. I was embarrassed in front of the other two girls and said, "Trish, I have something to ask you in private. Can we go somewhere to talk, just for a moment?"

"Sure, can you excuse us?" she answered.

We went off to the side of the food court, a bit away from the tables and I told her I couldn't dance and was afraid of being embarrassed at the dance. She looked like she expected me to break the date. When I asked her to help teach me, she brightened up and said, "Of course, my parents want to meet you anyway. My mum would love to have you for dinner. How about this evening? Come by at 5:30."

I asked, "You told your parents about me?"

"Of course, you asked me to the dance. Don't you think I would let them know I am going to the dance with a boy and they would want to know about him?"

"Oh, I was thinking you told them about being naked and all."

"Of course I did, silly, they wanted to know about you and how we met."

"I would think that would cause them to refuse to allow you to go out with me."

"My parents aren't Colleen's parents. You'll see when you meet them. My mum thought the story of you guys being naked was 'precious' and my dad, ... Well, my dad is my dad, you'll see when you meet him."

"You told them we touched each other and they weren't bother by that?"

"I think they would be more bothered if I hadn't touched you. After all, we were sitting right next to each other talking about 'cocks and balls'. My dad, particularly, would think there was something wrong with any guy who sat next to me while I was naked and didn't 'feel me up'.

"Your parents do seem like 'one of a kind'," I said as we went back to sit down.

"More like 'two of a kind'," she joked as we sat.

"So what was that about?" Lucy asked.

"Howard wants me to help him be a better dancer. He doesn't want me to show him up at the dance," Trish said. "He's coming to my house tonight so I can help him."

"He's going to meet your dad!" Lucy said with a laugh. "I wish I could be there."

"You better be ready," Colleen said quietly. "Trish's dad takes some getting used to."

"You're used to your own parents," Lucy told her. "He's a real kick for most of us."

"All I know is that every time I am over there he asks me if I have had sex yet," Colleen said, "and when I tell him 'no' he always says, 'Crazy fool boys!' He embarrasses me."

When they got up to leave I got up my courage and stopped Colleen, whispering to her, "maybe you would go out with me sometime. I'd have no qualms about meeting your parents before."

"I'll think about it," she replied. Colleen kept her face down and thought for a while. "I think my parents would object if they found out you were going around naked in front of naked girls."

I responded, "Colleen, That was kind of a one time encounter, not something I have ever done before or expect to do again."

Then, very shyly and very, very quietly she said, "Trish said she touched your privates and you touched hers. Is that true?"

"Yes," I said, "that's true."

"My parents would never approve," she said, "they would never want a boy touching my privates and me touching his." I think she had her hand at her crotch and was rubbing it.

"Well," I said, "I am a really good student and don't usually touch girls' privates or let them touch mine. Perhaps I can meet your parents before we go out and they would agree."

She finally looked directly at me. My heart leapt, what a gorgeous face and what a fabulous smile. "Maybe they would if you came and talked to them," she said.

Trish's Dad

My parents were a bit surprised that I was going to a girl's house for dance lessons. "She wants me to meet her parents too." I said.

"Well, don't be too late, and enjoy yourself," my mom said. I think she was glad to see me with any kind of social life.

I arrived just after 5:30 and Trish's mom was home. Trish introduced me and then we went up to her bedroom. Trish started talking to me about what songs we should practice to. I said, "I don't know what they play at the dances, we should just use things they might play."

I'm not much into the current music but Trish sure seemed to be. She pulled out a few CD's and played some for me. "How about these?" she asked.

They sounded difficult to dance to but I said, "Sure, if that's what you think. I am entirely at your mercy."

She giggled and her mom called us to dinner. As we came into the kitchen her dad said, "A guest! Introduce him, Trish." He seemed pleasant enough. Why did Colleen think I needed to be prepared?

Trish introduced me to her Dad and two brothers. Larry her older brother was four years out of high school and worked as an assistant for a heating and air conditioning company. Her younger brother, Danny, was a sophomore in high school.

Trish told everyone that she and I were going to the dance this Friday and that I was here so she could teach me to be a better dancer.

Her dad said, "You give her areal good time, understand?" and gave me a wink.

"I'm not sure I do?" I thought maybe I did.

"Sure you do. Larry, you know what I mean? Can you explain it?"

Her older brother said, "Areally good time!" and gestured with one finger pushing into a circle made with his other hand.

"You expect us to have sex?" I exclaimed.

"Well, if you're going to be crude about it, yes," her father said.

He continued, "Look at her. Darling stand up and show yourself."

Trish got up and turned around for me. "You can't tell me you don't want a piece of that! Lift up your skirt, sweetie."

She lifted it showing a pair of panties labeled "eat me!" pulled tight around her genitals and showing a glimpse of cameltoe.

"Any red blooded man would want to get his prick inside those panties. And his tongue for that matter, wear those on your date, sugar!"

I was astonished. It made me wonder if the guy was some sort of pervert.

"But don't knock her up bud or we bring out the shotgun!" Larry said with a laugh.

"Don't worry son, she's on the pill. Hey, Larry, get him the name of that motel you always take your honeys to."

"You expect me to take Trish to a motel?"

"Sure, son, better than the back of a car or the hard dirt under the bleachers. Nothing's too good for my little sweetheart." He gave Trish a smile.

"So, I guess you don't expect her back until the next day?"

"As long as she's having a good time keep her until school on Monday!" He laughed.

Then he issued a warning, "but I better not hear you hurt her or kept her a minute longer thanshe wants."

"Yes sir!" I said.

Larry came back with a piece torn from a sheet of paper. Trish's father handed it to me with $40. Here, this is an inexpensive but nice place. Get the room before the dance. I don't want my little blossom here sitting out in a car. Fill her up good son."

"Fill her up?"

"Yes, fill her," he indicated Trish, "With 'C'-'U'-'M' I need to spell everything out for you, I guess. I'll give you a bonus if she's oozing it when she returns." He laughed.

"Well sir, very few girls parents want them to be fucking the boys they go out with, especially on a first date. Am I to understand that you don't expect me to wear a condom?"

"A 'condom'?"

Larry whispered over to him, "Arubber, dad, arubber."

"Oh, arubber. Those things aren't worth shit. Besides doing nothing they keep both parties from enjoying the full experience. Isn't that right dear."

Trish's mother had been sitting there silent during the entire time. I wondered what she thought of this blunt discussion. She spoke, "Yes, dear." She turned to me, "Howard, we used them and ended up with Larry here, not that we don't love him as much as the world. Then we stopped using them and I enjoyed having Stanley inside me so much more."

"And I enjoyed it so much more too. No rubber covered pricks for my daughter, she deserves thebest. Larry here tells me that a lot of the slits he beds insist on them. But I bet it's better when they don't, hey Larry?"

"Yes, sir, it is!" Larry said with enthusiasm.

Thankfully, the conversation turned to sports and then to what I was doing at school.

12