Susie Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gently scrubbed the outside then gently between the lips, then gently pushed his fingers inside and scrubbed there. He took more soap and more vigorously scrubbed the outside, between the lips and inside. Then he lathered up the beast and inserted it. Again I experienced the wonderful feeling of my vagina being completely filled. Corey manipulated the beast to 'scrub' all the sides inside me and again asked if that was sufficient. I said it was and Corey pulled the beast out. I felt a sense of loss as it withdrew.

Corey made sure I and the beast were completely rinsed and turned off the shower. He stepped out and turned on the water to the tub. I sat down. As the tub filled, Corey pulled my feet up to the edge of the tub so my twat was fully exposed. He once again inserted and expanded the speculum. Then he placed my feet in the tub so water could flow inside me. He used his finger to push the water around inside.

"That tickles," I said and giggled.

Corey turned off the water when it completely covered my twat. He pushed the water around a bit more and asked if that was sufficient. I said it was and he helped me stand with the speculum still inserted and the water drained out. He removed the speculum and dried me off. I stepped out of the tub and he carried me to the bed.

He laid me on my back and I spread my legs for his beast to enter. But he didn't. Instead Corey gave me a very passionate kiss and began caressing me all over but avoiding my twat. My tits, my tummy, my legs and thighs all received caresses and kisses. I yearned for him to give attention to my twat.

"Sir Corey, the purification requires that your beast enter the cave," I reminded him.

"Princess, you have told me the purposes of this final step of the purification. It is necessary that this entry of the beast be most respectful and honorable. Any entry into the cave must be out of esteem, devotion, care, affection and love. It cannot be because I or my beast desire to enter. It cannot even because you desire my beast to enter. The beast must enter as a show of respect, affection and love not from desire. It must be because I desireyou, my princess, and you desireme. He grabbed me with a huge hug and kissed me passionately while stroking my back and butt. I hugged back and returned the kiss. "Oohh when will he enter me?" I thought.

He released his hug and resumed kissing me on my ears and neck, then my tits and tummy bypassing my twat to my thighs and legs and feet. Then back up my body to my lips again. "Please Corey, Please enter me!" I whispered just before our lips touched.

As our lips separated I said, "I love you, Corey, please enter me."

"I love you too princess." He moved down and kissed my twat and licked my clit. he carressed my labia and pushed his finger inside. I could feel the wetness dripping into my butt crack. Corey rose and put a on a condom, then a drop of lubricant on the tip and in my vagina. He raised my butt and put a pillow underneath. He lowered his face to mine and gave my lips a long, tender kiss. The kiss slowly changed from tender to passionate and as it did so I felt the beast stroke my twat and then push into my vagina. The kiss rose in passion and the beast filled my vagina and then beast and vagina together stretched into my tummy.

"Oohh!" I moaned in pleasure as the beast began long slow strokes. Corey's kiss continued and his hands caressed my back and butt and sides. He ran his hands between our bodies and stroked my tits and twat. "Oohh!" I moaned again.

Corey moved his lips from my mouth to my neck and then my tits and then between my tits and then to my neck and back to my mouth. "Oohh! Oohh! Oohh!" I felt the tingle increase rapidly.

Corey increased the speed of his strokes as I felt the orgasm rise in my clit and vagina. Then he jammed the beast hard inside me and held it there. I could tell he was holding himself back. He kissed my tits and massaged the nipples with his tongue as he moved his cock slowly out and then slowly in. My orgasm was coming.

"Oohh!Oohh!Oohh!" I moaned.

Corey's cock shot out and in once, rapidly jamming far inside. "Oohh!Oohh!Oohh!"

Once again Corey's cock shot out and in. Corey hugged me and gave me a passionate kiss. I felt the semen streaming up his cock and my orgasm hit me at the same time. Our mouths were locked together so tightly that no sound could escape either of us. I felt my belly and vagina spasming as the beast jerked inside. I felt the semen streaming into the condom and along its sides, out of my vagina and down my butt crack. I love that feeling! I pushed my hips into Corey and he thrust hard into my twat as our mutual spasms continued and then died down.

"I love you," I repeated as my vagina twitched inside me and semen continued to ooze from me.

"I love you indeed, now and forever, princess." Corey said.

We lay for at least an hour, embracing in silence.

12