Susie Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He'll surely want to keep me from having it if we don't get married," I said.

"Corey would want to be sure you don't have to pay it back if you don't get married through no fault of yours," Daddy said. "I am more and more convinced that he is a fine young man to be considering you so much."

"I like him a lot too," I said and gave Daddy a kiss on his cheek.

Tuesday evening, Mr. Daniels called and talked to Daddy.

"Corey's father has received the response from his lawyer," Daddy told us. "The lawyer told him that the legally enforceable portion of the contract should be separated from the portion that is not legally enforcable. That means that any pre-nup and the education funding will be a separate document.

"Since Corey's mother has custody, it appears that Corey's father will not be involved in the betrothal portion since that is where most of the non-legally enforceable stuff is. The lawyer also told him that any details about whether Corey's inheritance would go to Corey's wife need to be in the details of his living trust.

"The lawyer also told him that he could not demand a pre-nup or conditions in the pre-nup. The pre-nup could only be between the spouses. So any details regarding any education fund for Susie would need to be part of the trust fund conditions. The lawyer said that since Corey's father is setting up and funding the trust fund those conditions are entirely up to him.

"He said Corey had talked to him about his concerns and that they had reached a conclusion. As I understand it, the responsibility to pay back the fund will decrease over time so that if you stay married for at least ten years there will be no responsibility to pay it back. Any children born of the marriage will also reduce the time. He will also add detail that specifies there will be no need to pay it back if the marriage does not occur or is ended due to 'no fault' of Susie's."

"That sounds fair," Mommy said.

"It all sounds good to me," I said. "Especially the part about how only Corey's mom is involved in the betrothal. But I don't understand how the education fund can specify all this stuff about getting married to Corey if Mr. Daniels isn't part of the betrothal agreement."

Daddy said, "I think that will just be in the details of the education trust fund. It will say that the fund is being provided to you on the condition that you marry Corey and will specify that you must repay if you don't marry him. It will be completely separate from any betrothal agreement. It is a bit confusing how all the parts fit together. I think we should just concentrate on whatever Corey's father promises you and expects from you and not worry about his will or living trust."

Final Contract

A week later I received a package from Corey's father which contained the contract for my education trust fund. It was full of legal wording but Daddy and Mommy sat down with me to decipher it. Basically it said I could accept or reject the terms and that by taking any money out of the trust I had accepted them. I could also send back a letter saying I rejected the terms.

There were specific things I could use the trust fund for and I had to keep receipts showing the use. I didn't need to send them in, just keep them. Daddy said that implied Mr. Daniels could challenge my use of the money and demand to see them so I would need to keep them all together in a safe place and absolutely never use the money for anything else. We agreed to buy a small, portable, fire-proof safe to hold them.

In the case of the dissolution of the marriage for any reason an arbiter would determine how much, if any, of the funds I needed to pay back based on the arbiter's decision of the percent of my fault in the dissolution.

"Before you use any of the money we will need to have a lawyer confirm our interpretation," Daddy said.

The next day Corey's mom called and invited our family to her house to finalize the betrothal agreement. Mommy had talked to her and told me that she wanted to wait for Corey's dad to complete the education trust before we did anything with the betrothal agreement.

Corey's mom had prepared a great dinner for us and we talked about the education agreement and any issues it might have. Everyone was pleased with it and Daddy said we would have our own lawyer look at it to be sure there were no hidden problems. Corey's mom invited all of us, even Cathy to sit in on the final decisions about the betrothal.

The process went quickly since everyone was in general agreement. There were very few penalties or conditions. No one could think of appropriate penalties should one of us back out of the agreement so we had none. Because of that there was no good way to terminate the agreement since either of us could back out without penalty.

I didn't like that because it seemed the agreement was nothing more than a piece of paper. I insisted there should be some sort of process for backing out and some kind of penalty if the agreement was voided by one party. Cathy suggested we just write in a cash penalty and then have some way to void the agreement and avoid the penalty. We decided on a penalty of $5,000. That was enough to give pause but not excessive. The agreement could be voided only by agreement between Corey's mom and one of my parents. Since there was now a monetary penalty, Daddy insisted that our lawyers review it before anyone sign. That was frustrating. I had hoped it would be finished that night.

Our lawyer added some information about what would happen if Corey's mom or my parents died. He also added words about the contract being void if Corey or I died or became incapacitated. The stuff about being incapacitated took up almost half of the document. Corey's mom's lawyer had made similar changes and Daddy arranged for the two lawyers to get together to work out the details. Finally we had an agreement and a warning from both lawyers that it was probably legally unenforceable. Everyone had to sign an addendum which stated that they understood that.

Everyone got together at a nice restaurant to sign the papers. When dinner was over Corey and I announced that we were going to the guest house for our own celebration of the signing. Mommy and Daddy kissed me goodbye and Mommy said she wished we weren't still doing this. I told her I would be all right. Cathy came out with us to say goodbye and asked if were going to have sex. I told her, "I certainly hope so," as I got into Corey's car.

Celebration

On the way to the guest house we both talked about how relieved we were to have the agreement in place. I began rubbing Corey's penis through his slacks as he drove. I felt it stiffen and grow. Because of the restricted space, it couldn't get to full size so I unzipped him and pulled it free to enlarge as I stroked it in the dark. Corey reached down and rubbed my crotch when he could safely free his right hand.

Corey parked and ran to unlock the guest house with his erect penis sticking out of his pants. I followed. we stripped naked as we went through the living room. "Hot tub!" I exclaimed and Corey nodded in agreement.

The tub was cold as I stepped in and Corey turned it on. I stood naked with just my feet in the water as the warm bubbling began. Corey came over and I hugged and kissed him, pushing my belly against his huge cock. He massaged my breasts gently. The water warmed and we slowly descended into the tub and sat down, maintaining the kiss and hug.

Once we were seated Corey moved a hand from my breast to my crotch and began massaging my labia and then my clit while gently probing my mouth with his tongue. I returned the favor by caressing the tip of his penis and pushing my tongue past his. The warm bubbles massaged my body.

Corey pushed a finger and then two into my receptive vagina, continuing to rub my clit with his thumb. I felt the tingling sensation of orgasm begin to fill my genitals and intensified my rubbing of his cock, moving up and down its entire length.

He released his lock on my lips and moaned, "I am going to ejaculate here in the tub if you keep that up. You either need to stop, much as I enjoy it, or be ready for a flood of semen in the water."

I released my grasp on the beast and began stroking his chest. "Perhaps it's time to go inside," I said, "I'm more than ready."

"Me too," Corey said. As he stood up, the beast broke the water and looked bigger and harder than I had ever seen it.

"Prince Corey, methinks the beast is anxious to visit my cave of pleasure," I joked as I patted it gently. "I have never seen him so hard and swollen with desire. The cave is open and wet with equal desire."

As I rose from the tub into the rapidly cooling night air, I realized we had forgotten to bring towels out. "Corey, go to the kitchen so we won't get too much water on the carpet." I rushed to the linen closet and grabbed some towels. I so wanted that huge, round, hard cock inside me. As I entered the kitchen and saw Corey standing there my heart sank. 'The beast' had softened and was beginning to droop. However, as Corey saw me enter the kitchen naked, the beast perked up and began to rise. I thought to myself that it was Corey's desire for me that filled the beast and that my actions could fill him again and bring him back to that hardened, anxious state.

I gently laid one towel on the floor, throwing the others on the counter. I wiped the floor and said, "Here, stand on this towel while I get another to dry you with." As Corey moved to the towel I rose and said, "I do love you so, my prince." I pressed my wet body against his, threw my arms around his neck and kissed, hard, thrusting my tongue as far in as it would go. I felt 'the beast' grow hard and rise against my tummy.

I released the kiss and took a towel from the counter. I gently dried Corey's body, front and back. As I knelt to dry his legs I sucked the tip of the beast and licked around the tip where it joined the shaft. Corey responded with a gentle moan and pulled my head closer to him.

I finished, threw the towel on the floor, stood on it, took another towel from the counter and handed to him. He dried me with gentle stokes, paying special attention to my crotch. As he finished he rose, pushing one hand between my legs and placing the other on my butt. He pulled me close, his massive, hard penis, 'the beast' pressed into my tummy. "I love you," He said gently before his lips pushed against mine and his tongue entered my mouth.

We separated and I put one hand on his butt and led him to the bedroom, extinguishing the lights. "I don't care about the bedspread," I said as I laid on my back on top of the bedspread, my legs apart. "Come to me, my prince. Allow your beast to enter and explore my cave once again."

Corey carefully lay on top of me, one leg between mine and 'the beast' pressing against me. As he pressed his lips gently against mine, he rubbed my genitals with his leg and massaged my breasts with his hands. I wrapped my arms around him and gently held his butt cheeks, one with each hand. I pushed my fingers gently into his butt crack and moved them up and down inside.

Corey moved a hand down my abdomen to my crotch and began stroking my labia. I moved one hand around to his cock and held it gently with one finger gently massaging the tip and pushing at the pee hole. His fingers pushed inside my vagina and his thumb moved to my clit. His tongue continued to explore my mouth and I pushed my tongue inside his mouth.

After several minutes he moved his mouth from mine and kissed my ears, my eyelids, my nose, and gave long lingering kisses to my neck. His fingers stroked inside my vagina at my G-spot and his thumb continued stroking my clit. I kept my hand on his cock, stoking it as orgasmic tingling filled my lower abdomen.

Corey began kissing my breasts and nipples, licking around my aureoles. I began stroking his entire cock. I arched my back in pleasure, "Oh, Corey, that feels so good, so good," I said.

Sensing my level of excitement, he moved his head to my crotch and began licking at my clit as he stroked his fingers in and out giving special attention to my G-spot. He moved his legs to my head so I could continue playing with 'the beast'. I used both hands and rubbed it up and down and around. I moved my head to it and licked the tip, pushing my tongue at the pee-hole. I felt it's huge, hardness and imagined what it would look like if the lights were on. The thought of having it inside me soon caused my sexual excitement to boil over and I screamed in ecstasy as orgasmic spasms pulsed though my entire body. Over and over they came. I yelled, " Corey, my love, my love, my love! "

As the spasms died away I felt Corey rise over me. I lifted my legs and spread them wide for him. The beast I so desired was poised to enter. Corey grabbed a pillow and positioned it under my hips. I moved so my vaginal entrance pointed to the ceiling.

'The beast' lingered at the entrance to my cave, gently probing the labial curtains covering the entrance. Then Corey gently and slowly pushed the beast inside. I felt the tip spread the entry curtains and pulled them inside with it. The tip passed the edge of the lips and I could feel them grasp the base of the tip as it moved across my G-spot. "Oh, Prince, Corey, I love you, I love your beast, I love what you and he do inside my cave. I love being with you here and always," I gasped out as another orgasm began to rise within me.

"the beast continued to slowly slide inside. I could feel the wetness of my vagina allowing it free entry. The tip reached my cervix and began pushing against it. I felt my vagina stretching, stretching, stretching as more and more of the beast entered sliding against the entryway lips and rubbing my G-spot. Small orgasmic throbbing began massaging it inside me.

I felt the base of the beast push against my labia. Corey's abdomen pushed against the cave entrance and I felt his shrunken balls against my butt. The throbbing grew and spread across my abdomen, turning into spasms inside and out. Once more I yelled out my love for Corey as he began thrusting the beast in and out, in and out with my vagina doing its best to pull it in and keep it there. Only the fact that I was unbelievably wet and lubricated inside allowed him to pull out.

The orgasm went on and on. Corey kept thrusting. I could tell he was holding back his own orgasm with great difficulty. I began to understand the time Corey thought my continued thrusting would kill him with pleasure. I felt like I couldn't stand any more. The thrusting continued, my orgasmic spasms intensified. I knew I was about to die. " COREY! " I screamed and I felt his cock jerk inside me. My orgasm intensified yet again. I thought I had already experienced the ultimate pleasure with Corey but it had never been like this. I felt the fluid streaming through the beast and into the cavity of my vagina. I felt the fluid expand it even more and rush along the sides to the exit. As it dripped down my butt and through my butt crack I felt a sense of loss. " Stay inside, make a baby for Corey and me ," the thoughts came, even as I realized that the pill would prevent them from finding an egg even if they remained inside.

Meanwhile my orgasm continued, reducing in intensity. Corey was hugging me tightly and kissing my lips intensely. I hadn't been aware of anything around me. I had only felt the spasms, the unbelievable pleasure and the feeling of that wonderful cock as it filled me with its creative juices. Now, as my sense of the outside world returned, I returned Corey's kiss and hug, enjoying the feeling of the shrinking beast inside me.

We hugged and kissed for what seemed an eternity. When our lips separated I told him my thoughts. "Corey I do so love you, and I do so want to have your baby. I know now isn't the time and we have to wait. Tonight was the most fabulous sexual pleasure I have ever had, ever . It gave me a tremendous desire that your seed would impregnate me. I knew that sex was about having babies but until tonight that was just a bit of information. Tonight, it was if my whole being yearned that our being together and this intense pleasure would create a new life. It was like the pleasure would only be complete if a new life resulted. I feel like the pleasure, the greatest pleasure of my entire life, is incomplete because no child will result."

In reply Corey hugged me tighter, "We will have a child some day and I hope his or her conception is as fabulous as tonight."

We slept.

In the morning I awoke with the beast still inside me, a pool of semen under my hips and locked in Corey's sleeping embrace. I thought of the past summer. Having sex with Corey, a guy I liked but didn't really love. A guy who pined for me despite my lack of real attention to him. Having sex for the first time with the encouragement of his sister, my best friend, Kaitlyn. I thought of my quickly growing love and respect for this brilliant, caring man. I thought of our decision to be 'betrothed' and our efforts to have our parents agree and sign the betrothal contract.

" Corey ," I thought, " we are now officially betrothed. Corey, my love, the father of my future children. Prince Corey, I love you so. "

12