Susie Ch. 18

Story Info
Susie becomes school newspaper advice columnist.
4.3k words
4.64
16.9k
5
0

Part 18 of the 39 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers

Advice Columnist

My name is Susie O'Connell. Near the end of my first semester at the local community college my English teacher, Ms. Richards, asked me to stay after class. A girl came in and Ms. Richards introduced her as Darlene White, the editor of the school paper. Darlene told me that the paper needed an advice columnist and that I had been recommended to her. Both Ms. Richards and the school counselor had told her I was a good writer and others had told her that I was good at helping people. Apparently she heard about my helping Corey's friends to ask girls out and be more socially aware. I didn't think she knew I had used nude bathing and a personal female anatomy lesson as part of my technique.

I agreed to consider it.

I told my parents about the offer and they thought it was a good idea. I told them that it might give me a chance to see what kinds of questions I might get from girls when I become an Ob/Gyn.

"I doubt the questions are all about sex," my mother said.

"Some of them are bound to be," I responded, "and if I answer them well I'll get more."

"Do you think the school paper will publish frank questions and answers about sex?" she asked. "I bet they will either reject them or edit them severely."

"You should talk to the advisor for the paper about what you can say and what kind of censorship they do," Daddy suggested. "You should look at the questions and answers from the advice column for the past few years to see what kinds of questions and answers they publish. Perhaps you could ask to see some of the letters they have right now."

I had another thought, "and I could write answers to them. If there are some about sex I could write the answer I would like to give and see what the editor and advisor say."

Both Mommy and Daddy thought that was a good idea. Mommy said, "You should probably try writing an answer to some non-sex related questions too."

After English class the next day I told Ms. Richards I would like to talk to her and Darlene about the advice column and she arranged a meeting for later that day.

When I met with them I started right in. "First of all I'd like to know what kind of censorship or editing will be done. I want to be able to honestly answer questions, even those about sex." Before they could object, I explained my ambitions to be an OB/Gyn and my desire to help girls with their sexuality. "I hope I can get an idea of what that might entail with this advice column."

"You should probably know that I am sexually active," I confessed. "I have not been secretive about it so I expect most of those who know me also know. I know some girls who are in real difficulties because of their sexual activity, even sexual addiction. If it weren't for my boyfriend, Corey, I might have succumbed to such an addiction myself."

"You should also know that I have done some things I am not proud of." I told them how I had been in a group of five girls in high school who had sex with several boys. It had started with one of the girls showing us some pornographic videos she had found in her father's desk. "Our classmates referred to us as the '5F's' where three of the 5 F's were 'Five', 'Female', and 'Fucking'. The other two 'F's' varied but weren't usually complementary."

I finished to silence.

Darlene broke the silence, "Ms. Richards, I suspected some of this based on what I've been told. Still, I think she'll do a great job. From what I've heard she can approach the subject with care. I think she can handle advice of a non-sexual nature -- I'm told she is good resolving problems and that she's a natural at helping with problems of all kinds."

Ms. Richards responded, "Well, we usually avoid much discussion of sex in the school paper. We are a locally controlled, publically funded school and there are a lot of students and parents who would be disturbed by anything sexual. You can bet that no matter what you say, someone will object. For example, if you say 'use condoms' there will be objections from those who point out that condoms are not effective. If you say 'don't use condoms' you will get an even bigger outcry from those who consider condom use essential. Sex is not a good topic for our paper."

"Well, if I write the column I'll want to address the subject," I told her. "I'm sure you get letters on the topic. If not then students are just not asking what's on their mind."

"We get quite a few letters about sex," Darlene said. "We seldom use them." She looked at Ms. Richards.

"I think we should use some of them," I told them. "How about this: Give me some of the letters you have, sexual and non-sexual, and I will show you some sample answers. I won't object to having you two edit and comment on my answers. We can even consult 'experts'. I bet I can get my doctor to help. He's really encouraging my desire to be an Ob/Gyn."

"I think a few sample columns would be good," Ms. Richards responded. "If you produce a good advice sample we can use it right away."

"I'll give you all the letters we have," Darlene told me. "You can pick the ones you want to respond to."

"Won't the current columnist be upset if you do that," I said. "I'd also like to meet your last columnist," I said, "to get her thoughts about what is required. Just between us, her answers are pretty dry. they look like they are written by adults for adults. I even think the questions have been modified, they don't sound like students' questions."

"You're sort of looking at her," Darlene replied.

"You write the column now?" I asked.

"Well, not exactly," she answered. "You're right about the questions and answers. I read the questions and pick a few. Then I give them to adults, teachers and counselors, to write the answers. That's why they're the way they are. We usually edit the question to fit the answer."

"Last year was better," I said. "Things must have been handled differently."

"Last year we had a student who handled the answers but she graduated and we couldn't find anyone else," Ms. Richards said.

"No wonder I didn't realize we had an advice column," I said. "No offense, but it's pretty lame."

"I agree," Darlene said. "I think we really could use you. And, Ms. Richards, I think we could use a student's view of sex. That would really spice up the paper."

"Let's see what you can do with some of the letters, Ms. O'Connell." Ms. Richards replied. "Ms. White, I don't think 'spice' is an important ingredient for the school newspaper."

Letters

Darlene took me to the newspaper office and handed me a stack of letters. "We didn't expect to use these," she told me. "I've already chosen and assigned letters to writers for the next few issues."

I looked through them. A few letters in was one that began, "My boyfriend is pressuring me to have sex ..." "These will be fine" I said.

On my way out Darlene stopped me and said, "You should also think about whether you want to use your real name or just continue with the 'Anne's Answers' title we have now."

"Oh, I assumed that we would use my name. Why not?" I asked.

"If people know who you are then you will find they approach you in the hall with questions and complaints. With your known sexual background some will spread it around and you will find they may make jokes about you. Knowing who you are could cause the column to be taken less seriously."

"Or it could make it be taken more seriously," I responded. "Was Anne the name of last year's columnist.?"

"No, I think Anne was the real name of the writer a couple of years ago," Darlene said. "I was told that she had a lot of problems and dropped out. The person who took it over kept the column name."

"I'll think about the name," I said. "I had my mind set on 'Susie Says'. But maybe that's not a good idea."

"Just let me know," Darlene told me.

I also went to the school library, told the librarian why I wanted them and asked for copies of the school paper over the last couple of years. I made copies of a few of the columns.

At home I went through all the letters to pick ones to respond to. I put them in two piles: one group to ignore and the other to possibly answer. Then I looked at the questions I had copied from the newspaper column and kept two of them to possibly answer again. I had twenty letters for answers. I wanted only three or four for the sample columns to show Darlene and Ms. Richards so I went through them again. I divided them into sex questions and non-sex questions.

As I looked over the questions I decided I on my sample first column . I would introduce myself and answer three of the sex questions. There was one asking about a boyfriend pressuring her to have sex. There was one from a guy saying he hadn't had sex and was worried about it. And there was one from a girl who had sex with her boyfriend but didn't enjoy it. I clipped them together and put them in a folder.

I decided that I would write three other columns, two non-sexual and one sexual. I would answer two or three questions in each, or only one if I thought I needed a long answer. I picked out somewhat related questions for each column and started a folder for each. Now, all I had to do was write the columns. I decided to let them settle in my mind and do the writing on the weekend.

Corey's Penis

There was one that I didn't plan to answer but which piqued my interest. It reminded me that I wanted to know how big my boyfriend Corey's penis was:

My boyfriend and I had been looking at some porn movies and I realized his penis is really small. he says his penis is seven and a half inches long and that's longer than most guys. He says he's seen the other guys showering after PE and so he knows. He says the guys in the porn movies are picked because they have big ones. Is he right? Is his penis a big one or is he lying to me?

I knew from having seen several of Corey's friends naked and fully erect that her boyfriend was right. But Corey's was really big, bigger than the ones in the porn I had seen. I was sure it was over 11 inches long. My mom and one of my friends had said that all boys measured their penises so I needed to be reminded to ask him. Just in case he didn't know, I got a tape measure out of the sewing cabinet. I would take it with me and sometime when I had Corey's cock fully engorged I would measure it.

Then I thought of a way I could possibly tell how long it was right away.

I measured the distance from my crotch to my navel. I know I feel it all the way up to my navel inside so I bet it's about that long. It was 9 inches. "I know it's more than that", I thought.

Then I looked around for a penis substitute, something I could push inside to see how far it went in to feel like Corey's real penis inside me. Broom handles were long enough but they seemed rough, maybe with splinters and weren't nearly big enough around. Most everything else was too short or too big around. It needed to be over 12 inches long and I didn't want something that would be hard to get in. Finally I gave up and used the smoothest broom handle I could find. I would keep my eye open for something better until I had Corey's actual 'tool' to measure.

I found that it contacted my cervix at a little over 2 inches in. That meant my vagina probably needed to stretch over 4 times to fit Corey's cock! I carefully pushed it in as far as it would go. I felt it move past my navel. that was further than Corey went in, I was sure. I measured and it was 12 1/2 inches. "I bet the width of Corey's cock uses some of the stretch," I thought and wondered whether I could take in all of a cock much bigger than his.

Finally I pushed it in and tried to gauge when it was at the same depth as Corey's maximum penetration. The measure was 10 1/2 inches. I decided the only solution was to measure 'the beast' itself.

Advice

That evening I literally skipped down the stairs and told Mommy and Daddy about my conversation with Ms. Richards and Darlene and my decision to write the advice column. I showed them the three letters I had selected to answer in my first column, "I want to answer these in my first column. I plan to answer the questions and then add a section about how it is important for a couple having sex to be caring for each other and that sex is not just for one or the other. Just like you told me, Daddy."

"That sounds good, princess but won't this possibly get too sexually explicit for a school newspaper?"

"I will try to keep it in bounds. I need to talk to Ms. Richards about my first version."

"And how are you going to answer the questions?" Mommy asked.

"For the one asking about a boyfriend pressuring her to have sex I will say that if the guy really cares for her he wouldn't be pressuring her for sex and that if he doesn't care for her she should not stay with him. For the one from a guy worried about not having had sex I will say it's fine for a guy to not have sex and that he should be admired for it, not looked down upon. For the one who doesn't enjoy sex with her boyfriend I will tell her to see a Gynecologist about any pain and then I will say that if she isn't enjoying sex, it may be because the guy doesn't really care about her. If a guy really cares he will work to give the girl pleasure."

Both Mommy and Daddy liked my answers but remained concerned that this would be too explicit for the paper.

"I can only write it and see," I said. "I plan to fight to get it right away. Will you stand behind me?"

"Of course we will," they both said, with Daddy adding "my princess" and Mommy adding, "dear".

Then I told them about Darlene's concern about using my real name and told them, "I've decided to use my real name, I plan to call the column, 'Susie says'. What do you think?"

Daddy agreed, "People will likely find out who you are anyway. If you use your name it will also make you be a bit more careful than you would be if you hide behind a pseudonym."

"I think your father is right," Mommy said. "If people are upset then theywill find out who you are. I don't think you would keep all your friends from knowing and they will tell others."

"So, 'Susie Says' is going to be it!" I declared. Finally I showed them other questions I had selected and described my ideas for columns.

The next day I told Ms. Richards that I wanted to write the column and planned to use my name for the advice column, calling it 'Susie Says'. I told her what my parents had said and she agreed with my father that using my real name might keep me from going overboard. I told her I had picked some questions for sample columns and expected to have the samples on Monday. She told me to keep each column to less than a thousand words. "Otherwise we may not be able to find space for it."

On Friday Corey would always come home from CalTech, where he was a junior, and he would sit with me at home while we both did homework. This time I pulled out the letters I wanted to answer in my sample columns and asked for his help. Even though I am a better writer than he is, I find being able to discuss my ideas with him always helps me and he always has good suggestions when I get stuck

I was quickly able to write answers to the three questions I had chosen for my first column. Corey brought a guy's perspective. I left the other sample columns for Sunday.

The Measure of the Beast

On Saturdays Corey and I would go out, most often to the RC airfield where he and his friends would fly their airplanes and then spend the evening and Sunday at his father's guest house. Corey's father owns a mansion with a big pool. He lets Corey and me use the pool and guest house for fun, usually involving sex.

As usual, I was stroking his penis through his jeans as he drove to the guest house. I had the tape measure in my purse and as I felt his 'beast', as I call his huge cock, grow to full size I said, "We really should measure the beast, I wonder how big it is exactly."

Corey responded, "No need, I know."

"You measured it?" I asked in astonishment. "I should have guessed with your scientific tendencies."

"I think most guys have measured their penis, whether it's big or small," he told me.

"Really? I'm not sure I believe that," I replied.

"I bet that if you asked the biggest, dumbest jock you would find that he has measured his too," Corey said matter of factly. "In fact, other guys frequently ask me how big mine is after they see it. Haven't you ever heard about guys comparing penis sizes."

"No, I'm amazed. They really do?"

"Yes, but few guys get into measuring contests with me," he said with a note of pride.

"So how big is it, exactly," I asked.

"Erect, it's 27 centimeters long and 19 centimeters around or about 6 centimeters in diameter," he told me.

"And in inches?" I asked.

He spent some time in mental calculations and said, "I guess about 10 and 3/4 inches long, 7 and a half around. That's not quite 2 and a half in diameter."

"I bet it's bigger than that when I get it going," I said reaching into his pants, feeling along its length and trying to wrap my fingers around it.

"So, how does that compare to most guys?" I asked, getting interested in the subject.

"I think the average is about 6 inches long and a little more than one inch in diameter, maybe 4 inches around," he answered.

"So you're twice as big as average," I said, "That seems about right, given what I've seen of your friends." We have thrown some "skinny dipping" parties at his father's house.

"So, you look?" he asked, kidding.

"Of course I do, you know that. Just like you look at the girls when we have them over."

"Well, none of them are anywhere near as attractive as you," he said.

"Not even Colleen?" I asked. She was the girlfriend of Howard, one of Corey's friends. Colleen was a small, perfectly shaped redhead. She was a gymnastic and champion diver. She had met Howard through one of my friends.

"Not even Colleen," he replied.

"Right answer," I said. "Even if I don't believe you. But I wouldn't feel bad if you admitted that Colleen is better looking than me. I think she's stunning"

Doggy Style

At the guest house I removed my blouse, bra, jeans and panties. Thinking about Corey's cock size had reminded me of a conversation with my mother when we had not only talked about cock size but she had mentioned how much she liked having sex with my father 'doggy style'. I knelt on the bed with my ass in the air and my face down in the pillows. I spread my legs and watched the door through them. I reached down and spread my pussy lips as wide as possible. When Corey came in, his cock sticking out all 10 and 3/4 inches, if not 11 inches I said, "Do you like what you see?"

"Yes!" was his comment as he jumped on the bed and kissed my butt. "This makes it harder to kiss you," he said.

"But easy to hold my tits," I commented.

He reached around and began caressing them. I released my grasp on my pussy and pushed closer to him feeling the beast press into my butt crack. I moved my hips to massage it. I tingled with the excitement of what was to come.

I reached between my legs, grabbed the hard, round shaft, and pulled the tip inside. Corey pushed. The beast went in easily but soon encountered resistance. Corey pulled out and pushed in harder.

"Ow!" I exclaimed. The beast had jabbed really hard against the front of my vagina.

Corey quickly pulled out. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"It's not fitting in so good this way," I told him. "Try again, slowly."

Once again the beast entered easily but encountered resistance. I could tell it was pushing against the front of my vagina. "push a little harder," I told him.

He did and the cock slid further inside but I could tell my vagina wasn't stretching the way it usually did and the feeling became very uncomfortable. "No," I was forced to say. "That's not feeling good."

Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers
12