Susie Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I regained control of my voice I said, "God, Josh, that was intense. You've really learned how to pleasure me." He just smiled, wiggled his fingers inside me, kissed my pussy and licked at my clit.

I stopped him. I felt his penis and it was rock hard. "Okay, now do yourself," I told him.

He soaped up his hand and began stroking himself. I was reminded of a video I had seen of a horse being prepared for copulation by soaping its huge organ. Of course Josh was probably twenty times smaller.

We were in a shower/tub combination and I was standing directly in front of him, only about a foot away. When he came the first and second wads shot right onto my belly, one above my navel and the second just above the triangle of pubic hair. The third traveled only a few inches and fell to the tub. After that he was spent and the semen just oozed out. I reached out and took his penis. I slowly squeezed the remaining semen out, running my finger along the channel on the underside. I licked it off as it came out.

We dried off and took the plastic off the bed, folding it in half. "Time for me to do you again," Josh said with a smile.

And more ...

I jumped on the bed and spread my legs, knees up. He didn't dive into my crotch. instead he started at my head by giving me a huge kiss with one leg between mine and his balls resting against my leg. He kissed my neck and softly massaged my crotch with his leg and rubbed his balls against my leg. Slowly he moved his kisses down my body with his hands softly touching me before his kisses:

Kisses on my face with gentle touches on my neck,

Kisses on my neck with gentle touches on my shoulders,

Kisses on my shoulder with gentle touches on my breasts,

Kisses on my breasts with gentle touches on my nipples,

Kisses on my nipples with gentle touches on my abdomen,

Kisses on my abdomen with gentle touches on my thighs,

Kisses on my thighs with gentle touches on my labia,

Kisses on my labia with gentle stroking of my clit,

Kisses on my clit as his fingers entered me.

Chills spread through me as I anticipated each downward movement and my entire body shuddered as his fingers entered. I was in a fully orgasmic state within moments of his mouth encountering my clit.

But he didn't stop there, he kept stroking my G-spot, pushing his fingers past it to my cervix. All the time licking at my clit. I writhed and climaxed a second and third time before he eased off and lay with his head on my leg, stroking my pussy.

I massaged his balls and watched his cock slowly enlarge. "Your turn again," I said cheerfully.

He didn't seem particularly cheerful about it. I threw the folded plastic over the bed and he lay on it stroking his cock. I wasn't even its full four inches long and when he came a couple of pitifully small spurts of semen oozed out. I took over and attempted to get more out to no avail.

"I guess three times is your limit," I exclaimed slurping up the few drops that had emerged. "maybe two and a half, or two and a quarter," I further stated, laughing slightly at my cleverness.

"Now me again," I announced, pushing the plastic off the bed and laying with legs spread. "Me again!" I said. But he was sound asleep. I lay next to him, stroking his balls and wishing I hadn't told him "no intercourse."

When we awoke the next morning I reminded him that it was time for him to do me and he obliged. But as I felt my orgasm beginning I unrolled a condom onto his small, fully engorged cock, pushed his hand away from my clit, moved him onto his back and quickly impaled myself on him. I rode him with abandon, allowing his small member to rub my clit until the sweet spasm of my climax rocked me. As the feeling subsided I resumed rocking away on him until I felt his cock throb inside me and the warmth of his semen fill the tip of the condom.

12