Susie Ch. 35

Story Info
Susie and Corey celebrate thier engagement.
4.1k words
4.65
14.9k
4
0

Part 35 of the 39 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers

Father Ray

I had spent a wonderful night, including delicious, exciting sex, with Corey, my ex-fiance. He was my ex because he had cheated on me with a woman he had met while away for several months on an internship. But now he had proven himself to be the same caring man as ever.

But, could I trust him? Did I want to get involved with him again only to lose him again? I couldn't stand that. I had spent a nauseated, sleepless night only to realize that Iwas still "involved" with him, I didn't know what to do.

At home in the morning I went up to my room and fell asleep on my bed fully clothed. As I came in the door I told my Mom a partial lie, "I decided to stay all night with Kaitlyn." Kaitlyn was Corey's sister. Without my knowledge she had arranged for Corey and I to meet at one of her Friday nude pool parties. After the party Corey and I had made love in the guest house next to the pool. Kaitlyn had been in the main house.

As always lately, when I was in doubt I was drawn to Father Ray. A call to the USC student center let me know that he was assigned to a parish in the valley for the summer. Another call and I had an appointment to see him. I had to take a morning off from my job as assistant to Dr. Jacobs.

"Susie!" Father Ray greeted me. "I thought maybe it was just a naming coincidence when I saw your name on my calendar. I hope this is just a chance to catch up."

He led me to a cubicle with three quarter walls and no door. "Excuse the lack of privacy but since I'm only here for the summer I don't qualify for a full office."

I wanted more privacy. "Can we go somewhere more private?" I asked in a whisper.

"Oh," he said with a hint of concern. "So it's not just to catch up."

"Well, yes and no," I told him. "But some of my catching up is, ... rather personal."

"And maybe deserving of confession?" he queried.

"Well, maybe," I had to admit.

He led me out and told the receptionist, "Doris, we will need to use the reconciliation room."

'Doris' handed over a key with something of a scowl. "She likes to have advanced warning," Father Ray whispered to me as we left the office. "If you want the sacrament you are supposed to tell her when you make your appointment. That way she can be sure the room is available for you."

"Your office would be okay if it had walls and a door," I said. "I didn't know it didn't."

"Don't worry, she's a good sort. Her organized nature is the only reason the parish isn't a complete muddle. What have you been up to?"

In the reconciliation room I started with a simple question, "Father, is nudity wrong?" I asked.

He responded with a tone that indicated he knew I had asked the question because of my behavior. "It may surprise you, Susie but public nudity is not wrong in itself. The problem is that it leads to other sexual sins and therefore should be avoided."

I thought about how at Kaitlyn's pool parties there were cabanas with mattresses and condoms. That made it clear that the whole point of the parties was 'sexual sin'. My behavior certainly confirmed the point.

I told him about the pool parties and the cabanas and then about having sex with a male model at one of the parties.

"Susie, Susie, Susie," he said shaking his head. "I thought you understood the sin in doing that kind of thing."

"But, Father, you should have seen him, all muscle and penis. I couldn't resist. You just don't understand what it's like."

"Susie, do I need to point out that I am a normal human male but have made a vow of chastity and yet find myself in a position at a college where young and attractive women," he made a nod at me as he continued, "frequently come to me to discuss their sexual activities. Not only that, there are young men who come and tell me of their sexual exploits with the same young women. Believe me, Susie, I understand the difficulties of withstanding sexual pressures."

I had never though of it. It just seemed that a priest would be above all that. It still didn't seem possible. I wondered if he made passes at the women. "What about me? You want to have sex with me?" I asked bluntly.

"No, Susie, I don't. What I am saying is that I find myself sometimes wishing I could have sex, not with any specific woman, just with some woman."

"How do you get past that?"

"Will power and reminding myself of my vows and knowing what is right and what is wrong and talking with my own personal confessor."

"You go to confession?" I was astounded. Priests shouldn't need to go to confession!

"Yes I do, and I'm fortunate to have a good confessor."

"Me too!" I admitted to him. "Someone I can talk to about anything."

"But one who seems to have great difficulty getting you to stay on the 'narrow path'."

I decided this was a good place to change the subject, "Father, remember Corey?"

"Corey?"

"Corey, I was engaged to him and then, ..."

"then he took up with another woman," he completed the sentence. "Yes I remember."

"Father he was at the swimming pool the other day in all his naked glory."

"Nakedglory? He also has a 'fabulous' body?"

"No, he's a bit on the flabby side, but really comfortable to hug and cuddle with." I paused, thinking with delight of being next to him. "Maybe I didn't tell you that he has a huge penis, I mean really big," I giggled slightly and spread my hands about a foot apart.

"No, I don't think you mentioned that," he said in a deadpan voice.

"Well, he does. Anyway, he was as pleasant to me as ever. I really felt drawn to him." Father Ray looked at me, anticipating what I was about to say. "Yes, I had sex with him again. Great sex. I can tell he really cares for me. His sister tells me he doesn't have sex with anyone else. She even got some movie starlets to come on to him and he left them to talk to me. Father, I think I still love him but I don't know if I can trust him any more. What do I do?"

I should have anticipated the answer but it surprised me nonetheless, "Well, first of all, stop having sex with him."

I challenged him on that and the resulting discussion was going nowhere so I redirected it to talk about whether I should continue to go out with him.

"Susie, you candecide to trust him," he told me.

"How? After what he did?"

"Susie, you can trust anyone no matter what they have done in the past."

"Even if they betrayed your trust?"

"Yes, even if they betrayed your trust. You can decide to trust them anyway. It's more difficult if they betrayed your trust but you can do it."

"What if they do it again?" I asked.

"Then you deal with it again, work through the pain and maybe decide to trust again. Even if someone has never betrayed your trust they might betray it in the future."

"But do you keep doing it?"

"I think it's kind of like forgiveness," he said. "Our Lord says to forgive 'seventy times seven' times which is really just a way of saying never stop forgiving."

"Oh," I responded not sure what else to say.

"Susie," he said, "if you still like Corey and, I might say, love him, then you can forgive him and trust him, especially if he loves you." Then he added, "What about you? Can he trust you? You've had sex with, what? three men I know about, one of whom you just picked up at the pool because you liked his body. Can Corey, or any man, trustyou?"

He had discovered my secret. The thing I really worried about. I tried to hide it. "Sure, Father. When I'm with a man, I'm always faithful to him. Those guys were all after Corey left me. And I never even went out with anyone else when I was with Henry and Josh."

"Susie, I think this idea of Corey being able to trustyou is important. You can trust him if you want to. I can't guarantee he won't stray, but neither can you. In fact, you can'tguarantee that with any man. It's up to you to be faithful yourself and todecide to give him your trust."

"How can I decide?"

"If you want him, that's the decision you have to make. Didn't you tell me once that your engagement with Corey was arranged by your parents?"

"Well, only at my request. I wanted to assure them and myself that I wasn't making a mistake. Actually it was Corey's idea."

"Maybe you should get them involved in the discussion."

I remembered something pertinent and important. "Yes I do need to do that," I responded. "I believe my agreement that they should choose my mate is still in force. I can ask them to decide."

"I don't think such an agreement is binding."

"It is to me, Father, It is to me."

Corey at My Home

I made up my mind and invited Corey home for dinner. My parents and sister greeted him warmly and I took him to my room where I showed him my journals. I brought out the one describing my transgression with Wyatt. Then I showed him the journals that covered my first semester at USC and my frequent liaisons with Josh.

Then I took out the journal that covered the summer he had been gone and my fling with Henry, an older man we both knew. He started reading and then flipped back several pages.

"Corey, I wanted you to read about my sexual activities," I told him.

He ignored me and flipped back a couple more pages and began reading. I watched as tears filled his eyes. "Susie, I'm sorry!" he sobbed. "I'm really sorry. I never realized. How could I be such a dope. How could I not think of what I was doing to you."

I took the journal. He had been reading what I had written after I found out about him and the other woman. I read some of it. I had forgotten how upset I had been. My writing reflected it and was full of sorrow and anger, with invectives against Corey, the woman I didn't know and the world in general.

He looked at me. "Susie, I'll never do that to you again. Believe me Susie, I won't."

I took him in my arms as he put his head into my lap, still sobbing, "I never realized what I was doing to you, I never realized," he moaned. "I promise not to do it again. You believe me don't you?"

"Corey, I've already decided to forgive you and to trust you. That's why I brought you here. I gave you my journals to read so you knew what I have been doing. I want to be sure that you will trust me."

"What? Why wouldn't I trust you?"

"Look at me," I explained. "I keep running from one guy to another. I couldn't keep myself away from Wyatt at the pool." Then I admitted, "I'm not sure I can trust myself."

"Susie, I trust you. You've never given me any reason not to. After all it was me who broke your trust. I think I remember you saying in your journal that you couldn't bring yourself to be unfaithful even to a guy you just considered a friend."

We spent some more time talking until my sister knocked on the door to announce dinner. We got up immediately and as I opened the door I told my sister, "No sex today." She always seemed obsessed with whether I was having sex.

After Corey left I told my parents I wanted to speak to them and I brought out the paper on which I had written the promise to marry whomever they selected for me. "I want you to know I still consider this to be binding," I told them.

"Susie, you know you don't need to obey that piece of paper," my dad said.

My mom shushed him, "Why do you tell us this, dear?" It was obvious that she knew why.

"I want you to renew my betrothal to Corey."

They both smiled and my mom gave me a big hug, "Oh, dear, we'll be happy to agree to that. But, you know you and Corey can agree to that without us."

"I'll feel better if you do it and get Corey's mom to agree too," I told them.

"If you wish. I'll call her tomorrow."

"I do, first thing in the morning. Or, if you could, right now." I thought of something, "I guess you should give her back the money for Corey breaking off the betrothal."

"No problem. Never cashed the check," my dad said.

"No cash penalty this time," I demanded.

"Of course not," they said in unison. My dad added, "no written contract either."

Corey Proposes

The next morning there was a knock at the door and I answered. Corey was there and immediately fell to one knee. He held out a small, open box containing the ring I had removed and given to his mother a year ago. "Will you marry me?" he said.

I was nonplused. "What?" I hesitated.

"Your mom called mine last night," he told me. "The betrothal is on again, if you will have me."

My mind began functioning again. "Of course I will," I told him. "Of course I will!"

He stood and I gave him a huge hug and kiss. As we broke it off I took him by the hand and led him upstairs to my bedroom, closed the door and slowly removed my clothes feeling the huge grin on my face spread though my entire body as I revealed it to him. I laid on the bed and laughed lightly, almost a giggle.

He began to remove his clothes and I laughed as each piece was removed. As he pulled down his briefs to reveal the huge cock I call "the beast" in its fully engorged, eleven inch long glory I feigned surprise though I had seen it dozens of times before. Anticipation filled my lower abdomen and I spread my legs for his viewing pleasure, laughing loudly.

"What's going on in there?" It was my sister outside the door.

"Go away!" I yelled, laughing uncontrollably as Corey moved his lips to my crotch.

"Why?" came from beyond the door.

"Just go away!" I laughed even louder as I felt his tongue wiggling against my clit.

"Mom! Susie's having sex in her room!" I heard Cathy's voice moving down the hallway.

"Don't stop," I told Corey as I felt his hesitation. "I'm over 21, my mom won't do anything." I laughed again, "Let me at your beast, my prince."

I had had sex many times, dozens of times with Corey, but I had never been so giddy, never so happy to be doing it. I laughed constantly in pleasure. I laughed as he licked my clit. I giggled as he pushed his fingers inside me and stroked my G-spot. I chuckled under my breath as I licked up and down his penis.

I had him lie on his back and giggled uncontrollably as I positioned myself over the rock hard beast, positioned it vertically with my hand and impaled myself on it. I felt the beast completely fill my abdomen as my clit settled against his pubes. Laughing in delight I exuberantly rocked back and forth while rising off the beast and then allowing myself to drop, repeatedly impaling myself. Corey just smiled, clearly enjoying my laughter and jubilation. He reached up and gently massaged my breasts as I continued to ride his huge cock.

I felt the tickle of ecstasy in my clit and slowed my movement. The tickle increased and increased. I stopped my laughter, exchanging it for shrieks of joy. The tickle became unbearable, I increased my pace and screamed in pleasure as I climaxed and my vagina pumped away on the beast.

With difficulty I pushed myself through the incredible waves coursing through my vagina and continued to ride. Corey began to thrust his hips up to meet mine and soon he grunted with his own orgasm. I quit moving and relaxed, gleefully laughing again as my vagina shuddered and his semen rushed through his cock, into the cavity of my vagina and squeezed its way between the shaft and vaginal walls, oozing out and onto his crotch.

I collapsed onto his ample chest, kissing him passionately.

Once More with Joy

We fell asleep, me on top, his substantial cock inside me. Because of its size it remained inside until we were disturbed by a knock on the door. It was my mother. "It's well past noon. Are you hungry?"

I looked down at Corey. He shook his head.

"No, Mom, we're just fine," I responded.

"Just fine," I said quietly to Corey, kissing him and kissing him and kissing him. His flaccid cock had dropped out when I moved in response to the knock. I felt it begin to grow between my legs and nuzzle at my labia. He held me tight and then, carefully, and with a bit of difficulty, we turned over in my small bed. His legs were outside mine but his cock was firmly planted against my vulva. He smiled at me and winked. I knew what he meant and nodded.

With a bit of leg movement on both our parts I managed to get my legs outside of his and then swung them around his waist. Looking down I slowly allowed my legs to slip toward his hips until my vaginal 'cave' was positioned for his entry. I took the beast in my hand and guided it to the entrance. Corey pushed forward, I let it slide through my hand, pulling the foreskin away from the tip as it spread my labia and slowly entered me.

Except for keeping my legs around his hips I relaxed and let him do the work this time. At first I watched as the beast repeatedly penetrated my vaginal cavity and then withdrew, enjoying the sight of the huge cock disappearing inside, the exciting feeling of my abdomen being filled and the sense of loss and relief as the shaft reappeared. "Size does matter," I thought as I felt his pulse through my maximally extended vaginal walls. I couldn't imagine how Josh at USC with his small cock had been able to pleasure me without this incredible feeling of being completely filled. And the way its thickness spread my labia and pulled at my clit and pressed on my G-spot!

I turned my attention to his face. Our eyes locked together in shared pleasure. He had a huge smile and I think he was holding back his own laughter of joy. I couldn't resist, my joy exploded in a laugh of jubilation and delight. His smile broadened and his face took on a look of complete bliss.

I watched his face as the beast invaded my cave and then retreated, increasing my feelings of pleasure with each movement. The smile began to leave his face as he closed his eyes and bit his lip. He thrust the beast fully into my abdomen and stopped moving. Every aspect of his face and body showed he was trying his hardest to hold back a climax. I wasn't about to let him wait!

I pulled my hips down, the beast moved out and inch or two. Then I drove my hips upward as hard as possible, driving my vagina over the beast and pushing his body upward.

He groaned and the muscles in his face and body tightened. I laughed and dropped my hips, then swung them up again. That did the trick! He let out a huge grunt and drove his hips down against mine. I lost the grip my legs had around his hips as the beast throbbed and pumped its fluid into me. Corey began making short, fast strokes and I felt semen rushing through the beast and along the sides. My clit was pulled and released, pulled and released. The inside of my vagina was fully lubricated by the combination of his fluid and mine. I felt the vibration of my own climax begin deep inside me. It tickled my clit and my abdomen tightened as my vagina exploded with involuntary spasms of pleasure. I let out a long, loud shriek, a combined scream and laugh.

My vagina was still throbbing and the beast was still emitting a slow stream of liquid when there was a knock at the door and someone tried the knob. I was unable to breath in order to speak. My Dad asked, "Is everything OK, princess?"

I looked at Corey. He looked back communicating that he wanted me to reply. I managed to get my diaphragm under some sort of control and managed to gasp out, "Yes, Dad."

He sensed the distress in my difficulty speaking. "You sure?"

I had myself better under control, "Yes, Dad!" Frustration tinged my voice.

"Oh, Sorry," came quietly from the other side of the door.

I broke out in laughter and Corey responded in kind. His cock wiggled inside me in the most enthralling manner as our bodies shook.

We carefully moved to lie on our sides without allowing the beast to leave its resting place in my cave. Our bodies nestled together. We kissed and slept again.

A Third Time in Celebration

Another knock at the door. "Dinner time," this time my sister, Cathy. "What are you guys? rabbits? I think rabbits stop to eat once in a while. Give your cunt a rest for a change! God, right here in the house too," she mumbled as she went down the hallway.

Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers
12