Susie Ch. 38

Story Info
Susie conducts a defloration ceremony for her sister.
4k words
4.19
60.2k
5
1

Part 38 of the 39 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
433 Followers

Cathy's Engaged

A year after my wedding to Corey my sister, Cathy's, boyfriend, Sean, graduated from college and asked her to marry him. She had started going out with him in her freshman year and was clearly in love with him so she accepted immediately.

A week before the wedding she was discussing the wedding plans with me and hesitated a bit before saying, "Susie, remember how I asked you to break my hymen?"

I remembered but she had caught me by surprise. She took my hesitation to indicate that I didn't remember. "Remember after that party at the Daniels' I promised you that when I was going to have sex for the first time I would come to you and have you break my hymen?"

I had gotten her to promise that because her fascination with my sex life made me believe that she would be jumping in bed with the first guy that asked her. She was 15 at the time and all girl in her figure and face so I had assumed that would be soon. "Yes, I remember," I admitted. "I guess you decided not to ask. You don't need to apologize." I couldn't imagine why she thought that would be necessary.

"No,it's not that" she said and hesitated before admitting, "my wedding night will be my first time."

"Cathy, I would never have imagined." And I never would have. Her obsession with sex when she discovered I was sexually active and then three years with Sean. I remembered Corey and my graduation party when she had stripped and gotten everyone else to strip as well. And yet, they had never had sex together? No wonder Sean had such a hard-on and was staring so intently at her!

"You and Sean ..." I asked. "You've never had sex?"

"No, Susie, we haven't."

"But how?"

"Susie, you actually have to take action to have sex. It doesn't just happen," I think she was laughing at me.

"You know what I mean. Weren't you tempted? And what about him, didn't he try to get in your pants?"

"Of course I was tempted. And he did get in my pants if you mean I let him cop a feel or two."

"And your hymen's still intact? He didn't break it with his 'feel or two'?"

"Oh, I always stopped him before he penetrated me. Mostly I let him caress me through my panties"

"But why? Didn't you want to feel him inside?"

"Well, yes and no. I think not knowing what it feels like makes it easier to resist."

I thought about that. She was probably right. I hadn't had any tremendous desire for sex until after Brittany, Judy, April and I had started our sexual experimentation. It was only after I knew what it felt like that I couldn't stop.

"But, but, you were so obsessed with sex," I said. "I was sure you would want to try it out as soon as you could."

"Susie, you were the one obsessed with sex. You were doing it all the time. I just wondered why you were so obsessed. I guess for a while I did want to try it just to see what the big deal was."

"What prevented you from doing it?"

"I saw how much trouble you were getting into. And honestly, Susie, I don't think you were enjoying it except with Corey." She smiled and added, "No wonder with that huge cock! He probably spoiled you for anyone else."

"Cathy!" I exclaimed. I knew that if Corey had "spoiled" me it wasn't his cock that had done it. It was the way he cared about me.

"Anyway," she continued, "your experiences, and your concerns, and things Mom and Dad said made me realize that love should come first." Then she added with a smile and a lilt in her voice, "It'll fit me nicely, don't you think."

I was a bit perplexed, "What are you talking about?"

"Seannie," she said. A pause and she added in a playful whisper, "You know. You saw him naked that time at your graduation pool party." She put her fist at her crotch with her thumb sticking out. She moved the fist in and out a bit then turned it around and thrust it at her crotch a few times. "It'll fit me nicely. Not as big as Corey but I don't want to be injured either." She laughed.

My god, Cathy, you're as horny as ever," I said.

"Yeah," I can't wait, she giggled. "God! I dream about it every night."

"So you do know what it feels like."

"Well I stroke my clit sometimes and Seannie's good at massaging it through nylon and Lycra. but I mostly get off just imagining Seannie fucking me crazy."

"That kind of puts the lie to into knowing what it's like allowing you to resist the urge."

"Well I don't know what it's like to actually have something penetrate me."

I noticed that she pulled her legs together. "Ooo! just thinking about penetration gives me a tickle!"

"I think you know what it feels like if you're getting 'tickles'."

"I'm not sure it's the same."

I thought a bit. "Well maybe not exactly the same," I admitted. "But close. Haven't you been tempted to try, with a finger or ... well, ... with any hard round object."

"Uhh yes but I always think, ... Actually, that's what I want to talk about."

"You want to talk about penetration with hard round objects?"

"Kind of, but not really. I just want to let you know that I want Seannie as my new husband to be the one to break my hymen, not you. I hope you understand."

"Absolutely!" I gave her a big hug.

"Anyway, I keep telling myself that's what I want and I've been able to resist the temptation. I should be able to make it another week."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Sure?"

"That your hymen is still intact?"

"Dr. Jacobs says it is."

I hesitated before asking, "Can I see?"

"What?"

"Can I see?" I repeated. "I'm studying to be an Ob/Gyn and you'd probably not be surprised to hear that mature women with intact hymens are rare. I just want to see, for study. And I can confirm Dr. Jacobs' analysis."

I was being honest. Hymens are rare nowadays, at least in the women that come to the University health clinic where I studied, and I needed to see various varieties to assure I know what I'm seeing when I give exams in the future.

She looked at me with an expression of combined puzzlement and uncertainty. I looked back with as much sincerity as I could muster.

"Okay," she said, lowering her jeans and panties.

She had a nice clam of a cunt. Her brown pubic hair curled slightly at her crotch and emphasized the darkness of the slit. I asked her to sit and raise her legs, small thin labia, dry and stuck together peeked out of the slit.

"I'm going to excite you a bit to help spread your labia I said, softly stroking her. My finger was soon able to separate the thin inner lips and push against her clit. I gently spread the lips and then, using both hands, spread them apart along with her fleshy labia majora to see the vaginal entrance. A thin, translucent membrane covered the upper part of her vaginal opening. A couple of almost invisible red arteries and purple veins showed in the membrane.

"I confirm Dr. Jacobs' verdict," I told her in my best 'professional' voice, releasing my hold on her genitals.

After she left, I thought about what she had told me and went to my dresser. In the back of one drawer was a small, oblong box. I had kept it ever since I had first convinced Cathy to let me break her hymen. One of my fascinations has always been defloration customs and I had an idea.

A "Gift" for Sean

The next day I went to Sean's home with the box.

"Sean," I told him, "I have a gift for you." I showed him the content: a large linen napkin and a silver plated dildo.

"What's this?"

I explained, "Years ago, Cathy seemed to be obsessed with sex and my relationship with Corey. I spent time telling her all about sex, I mean all about sex. When I was done she seemed even more obsessed. I convinced her that she should come to me to break her hymen before the first time she was going to have sex. I thought that would give me a chance to change her mind."

"I don't understand," he said taking out the dildo. "What's this for?"

"I bought these to use when the time came and now that the time is about here. Last night she told me that she wants you to be the one to break her hymen, not me. I am presenting you with these to use on your wedding night."

"I still don't understand," he said pulling out the napkin. It was as pure white as I could manage. I had bought the whitest linen napkins I could find and used bleach on one.

I explained, "The linen cloth is to be placed under her in order to catch the blood. The silver dildo is used to push in and against the hymen in order to break it. Cathy's hymen is a crescent above her vagina, between her vagina and clitoris. So you should push up hard as you push it in. You may want to lubricate it."

"But why?"

"Sean, I purchased what is in the box because I had spent some time reading about defloration and felt that if I ever was to be the one to deflorate Cathy it should be special, silver plated, with a memory of the event. Having a virgin bride in this day and age is a rare thing. You should make the act special and retain evidence of the event."

"Evidence?"

"In some cultures, a spot of blood on the bedclothes after the wedding night was required as evidence of the bride's worthiness. To the extent that brides would bring needles with them to prick themselves and assure the blood would be there. After all, even virgins sometimes have broken hymens. In some cases, the cloth with the spot would be cut out, framed and hung in a prominent spot."

"You're suggesting we display a cloth with Cathy's blood on it?"

"No, I wasn't but now that you mention it, you might consider it. It should be a source of pride for both you and Cathy. It's also a reminder that she waited for you and shouldn't ever give up what she and you have together."

"If I display it, what in the world do we tell people it is?"

"The truth. It's a special symbol of your love for one another. Don't think I don't realize that you are also waiting for her out of this special love."

He fell silent and carefully folded the napkin placed it in the box and closed the box, "Well, thank you. An unusual wedding gift, to say the least."

"You're welcome. Please use it, even if you just put the linen away in a drawer."

And an Offer

I had thought of one other thing and discussed it with Corey the night before. This would be a bit more sensitive. I took a deep breath and said, "Sean, Please hear me out. Don't interrupt me. Since you are 'keeping yourself' for your wedding night with Cathy, I am guessing you have not had much sexual experience. Corey and I know quite a bit about sexual activity both through study and personal experiences. We're willing to spend some time with you helping you know how to please Cathy on your wedding night."

Sean hesitated, "Uhhh, I'm not sure about that. I'm not sure I need any help. What are you proposing exactly?"

"Well, what I am exactly proposing is that Corey will use me as a model to show you what and where to please a woman. Using my sex organs you will know exactly how to bring your new bride to orgasm every time like Corey does with me."

"That sounds very inappropriate."

"And, I suppose it is, but I want my sister to have the best night of her life with you. Sean, I am sure she will have the best night of her life just because she is with you . However, I know her orgasm will enhance things for you both."

"I need to think about it," he said in a tone that implied it was a dismissal rather than a commitment.

"Talk to Cathy about it if you wish," I suggested.

The next day Cathy called.

"Susie, Sean showed me your most unusual gift and told me of your even more unusual offer. He and I have discussed your offer and I have persuaded him to accept it. He's mostly embarrassed by it. You know men don't like to think they need any help getting that thing in their pants to work."

"Cathy, this isn't about what's in his pants it's about what's in yours," I told her. "It's your job to get what's in his pants to work."

"What do you mean?"

"I guess you need some help too," I told her, bluntly.

" What do you mean?"

"Cathy," I said as calmly as I could. "Corey and I plan to show Sean how to please you. To make sure he knows what pleases a woman. You should focus on pleasing Sean. He needs to focus on your sexual parts. You need to focus on getting his, as you so delicately put it, " thing in his pants to work."

I could almost hear her open mouth through the silence. "Oh," she finally said in a tone of embarrassment, and understanding but tinged with a bit of lingering anger.

"I'll talk to Corey about it and we'll do what we can to reduce Sean's embarrassment," I said.

"Sean said you expected Corey to demonstrate on you."

"Yes, that seemed best. We don't want the two of you going at it until your wedding night. That's what you want isn't it? Do you have another suggestion?"

"Well, I thought maybe the four of us would have a little loss of virginity ceremony and then Corey could show Sean on me."

"Cathy, don't you want to wait until your wedding night?"

"Yes, but no. I think there will be plenty of pressure to perform that night without worrying about my big sis's plan for defloration. I thought we could do it the night before the wedding, right after the rehearsal dinner. Maybe you and Corey could come up with a nice ceremony. You're good at that sort of thing and I know you've spent time looking into marriage customs. Maybe there's something you can 'crib' from."

I kind of liked the idea. "Okay, I'll look into that."

Defloration Ceremony

The night before the wedding, Corey and I took Cathy and Sean to the guest house. I had spoken to Sean about what we were going to do and we had one bedroom prepared. The bed was laid with a white satin sheet upon which I had placed the linen cloth. The silver dildo was on the nightstand.

When we arrived, I welcomed Cathy to the night of her defloration and slowly removed all her clothes. She had really filled out with nice large round breasts. Her stomach was flat and her waist came in from the top and expanded to wide hips with a great butt. She had a nice little triangle of light brown pubic hair that was not so thick that it hid her slit. A few hairs curled below and her labia minor protruded slightly inside a tiny open triangle at her crotch. I led her out to the hot tub and made a little speech about cleansing her in preparation as she went in and sat for a few minutes. I took her hand and led her out. Sean handed me a large white towel which I used to dry her off. "Receive the towel of your purification," I said after folding it.

Then I took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom. Sean and Corey followed. I positioned her over the linen cloth, with her knees folded and legs separated so that her soft hairy pussy was clearly visible. I took the dildo and handed it to Sean. "Receive the instrument of defloration," I told him.

I reached between Cathy's legs and slowly separated the folds of her labia. I pulled them apart so the entrance to her vagina and the covering hymen were visible. "Behold the evidence of virginity," I said. "Corey Daniels do you witness this defloration?"

"Yes I do," he said.

"I Susan Daniels, also witness. Are you, Catherine O'Connell prepared and willing to undergo this defloration at the hands of your future husband, Sean Keith?"

"Yes I am," she answered.

Then, "Wield the instrument, Sean Keith, and proceed with the act of defloration."

He inserted the dildo, pushed it up against her hymen and in.

"Ohhw!" Cathy said. A few drops of blood dribbled over the dildo and dripped down onto the linen.

"I confirm the defloration has been accomplished." I said.

Sean removed the dildo and I unpacked a sterile cloth and wiped the dildo and Cathy's vaginal entrance. No more blood flowed. "Corey Daniels please examine the vaginal opening and the evidence. Do you also confirm the defloration."

"Yes I do," he said.

"Rise my dear sister," I took Cathy's hand and led her to the shower. "Wash and cleanse in preparation for the next ceremony."

While she showered Corey and I signed and dated the edge of the linen.

When Cathy emerged, still naked, I stood her next to Sean and held the linen cloth before them. "The evidence of virginity and defloration signed by two witnesses. Accept this as evidence of the special gift which Catherine has brought to you Sean Kieth. Keep this safe from harm and let it remind you that you are meant for each other and no others .

"Now, Catherine if you will once again position yourself on the bed I will proceed with the instruction." Corey left the room. We decided that it would be much less embarrassing to Sean if he were not present.

Cathy said, "I thought Corey would be doing this."

"No I am the almost OB-Gyn and I know what's needed. Corey and I decided I was the best to do this. No need to get my husband any more aroused over a younger, attractive woman."

I guided Sean's finger to Cathy's G-spot. I talked to him about how to press against the G-spot as he moved his finger and the importance of touching Cathy's clitoris. I told him how oral stimulation was best for the clitoris because of the wetness.

I then asked Cathy, "Do you want an orgasm tonight or do you prefer to wait for tomorrow night."

Sean answered before she could speak, "I'd rather wait until we are married."

Cathy nodded her agreement, saying, "I'm way past ready now," Cathy said, "but I expected you to say that, Sean. We'll wait." She reached up, grabbed him and gave him a huge kiss. As she kissed I saw he reached down and into her vagina, stoking her inside and out.

She released the kiss, saying, "you keep that up Sean Kieth and we'll not be waiting for tomorrow night."

"Oh, sorry," He said.

"Accepted but unneeded. You'll be great tomorrow!"

"Now," I said, "a special presentation."

Corey came in. "Sean," he said," you've done enough gazing at this lovely women. Now it's time for you to lower your pants."

"What?" Sean said.

"I said you need to lower your pants, underwear too. We have helped you know how to please this beauty, now she needs to see how to please you."

Sean was reluctant but finally he exposed himself. He was really hard and the tip of his penis was a dark purple. His excitement and desire was fully evident. Cathy looked at it and said, "Corey, just because I haven't let Sean penetrate me doesn't mean I haven't done anything with him."

"What?" Corey asked.

"Oh god, Corey! And you too Susie!" she exclaimed. "You act like the only way to have sex is vaginal."

No one said anything so she continued, "I think I'm pretty good at 'BJs'. What do you think Seannie?"

He hesitated before stammering out, "sure, real good!"

"Oh Sean, you've been here with Corey and Susie while you deflowered me and finger fucked me almost to orgasm and you're shy about 'BJs'?"

Sean just looked sheepish.

Before they left Corey stopped Sean and spent a few minutes whispering to him.

Meanwhile Cathy whispered to me, "Sean isn't the only guy I've sucked off."

They thanked us on the way out and left with an arm around each others' waist.

Making Love

"I don't see how they can keep their penis and vagina apart tonight. That really turned me on." Corey said.

"You were turned on by my sister?" I said kiddingly and added, "I'm really turned on too.

In an instant I was naked in front of him and said, "I want to try out that satin sheet."

The next instant I was on the bed with my knees bent and my legs spread. He quickly undressed. "The beast" was ready to go. I arched my back to give him a better view of my auburn covered genitalia. He lay down next to me and began stroking my hair, and I don't mean on my head. My nipples came erect -- My nipples and aureoles both participate when I get excited. They push almost an inch above my breasts and are really hard. The aureoles just become the base of the hard conical nipple erection. Oh it feels great when Corey touches them. I arched my back in pleasure and began stroking him and his beast.

Susie_O
Susie_O
433 Followers
12