Susie End

Story Info
Susie and Corey conceive their first child.
3.2k words
4.27
48.9k
6
11

Part 39 of the 39 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
437 Followers

Speech

I stood on the platform in the ballroom of the Daniels mansion just as I had a half dozen times before. I rehearsed what I was about to say in my mind even though I had made similar statements many, many times before in front of women's groups, charity organizations, fraternal organizations, you name it. As Mr Daniels introduced me I looked out at the audience seated at the round dinner tables. There were famous and semi-famous individuals along with the unknown but well-to-do.

I looked at my husband, Corey. He smiled and I felt an involuntary twitch in my vagina. God! was I ready for him tonight. I visualized the huge cock under the table hoping it was hardening just as I could tell my clit was expanding. I thought I could feel it rubbing against my panty liner. I had already changed the liner once tonight and I had things to do before I could change it again. I wished I had use a sanitary pad instead. " Focus! " I thought, " Focus! "

Next to Corey was a well known motion picture actress and her equally well known actor husband, a former top ten singer, now a record producer, and her husband of the moment, a local businessman known for his TV commercials in which he always appeared wearing an outlandish costume alongside the product with his wife. Behind them stood the aging rock band who would provide the entertainment for the evening. Their last number one hit had been 15 years ago and now they spent six months of the year playing Vegas and the other six months touring casinos, fairs and concert series around the country.

"... founder and my daughter in law, Doctor Susan Daniels." Mr. Daniels completed his introduction and I stepped forward to polite applause.

"Thank you," I began. "Thank you especially for the $2000 a person you have kindly donated. I wish I could guarantee that the food will be worth $2000 but I afraid it will not.

"The entertainment," I nodded to the band, "may be worth the $2000 but you can hear them for less in Vegas or in Santa Cruz where they will be playing next Friday.

"I would like to introduce our chief financial officer, who also happens to be my father, Tom O'Donnell. He will be glad to take your pledge for any additional donation.

"I also want to thank my father in law, Leo Daniels, for the wonderful introduction and for once again providing his ballroom for this event. As I am sure you know, he provided all the initial funding for the clinic and is president of our board of directors.

"Finally, I want to thank Kaitlyn Hopkins-Daniels, my friend, sister in law, and partner in Kaitlyn and Daniels for setting up tonight's event."

" Kaitlyn and Daniels " I thought, looking over at her with her husband, Elliot. Kaitlyn's father had been grooming her to take over his PR firm by moving her around to various parts of the company but when she worked as an assistant setting up minor events the firm staged to help clients she took control. She changed the events division from being a supporting division for client PR to a money maker in its own right. She was bringing in close to 90% of the firm's profits setting up Vegas hotel openings, movie premiers, huge music concerts. Several billions of dollars passed through her division each year. Normally her firm wouldn't even consider setting up a small event like this but Kaitlyn did the arrangements personally at no cost, not involving any of her many subordinates. When her father left the firm she expected to drop the PR section entirely and rename it,"Kaitlyn Daniels".

I launched into my presentation, "As you are all aware, the Brittany Reynolds Clinic for Sexually Active Young Women ..." I had made the presentation, or presentations like it, so many times I was on "automatic pilot." And as always my mind wandered as my voice carried the message. My mental wanderings fed off the presentation and my recollections provided the emotion which Corey claimed made them so effective as fund raising tool.

I thought of the clinic, a ragged building in an even more ragged neighborhood. The letters firmly attached over the door ware frequently vandalized to read "Clinic for ___ually Active Young Women". But inside it was immaculate and modern.

As I spoke briefly about her I thought of Brittany, a childhood friend who had become obsessed with sex. The obsession influenced her life from then on and led to her death at age 25 due to drug overdose, or possibly suicide, or, as her mother believes, murder at the hands of her pimp after a short life of prostitution. Barely a day goes by when I don't think of her. Her picture at the age of 18 and a brief biography hangs prominently on a wall in the reception area.

My medical practice is dedicated to helping young girls who have started having sexual relations. I hope I can influence them to a positive life that will turn out more like mine than Brittany's. That is why the "Brittany Reynolds Clinic" is named for her.

What I don't say in my talks is that Brittany herself asked me to do this for her. Only a handful of people, Corey, his father, my parents, know that Brittany came to me in a series of dreams. And of those people only Corey knows that I firmly believe it was actually Brittany herself speaking to me. When she first appeared in one of my dreams I had just assumed that she was a product of my subconscious. But subsequent dreams in which she provided encouragement and direction changed my mind. I was sure it was actually Brittany speaking to me and not just something I imagined brought on by the emotional impact her life and death had on me.

My voice stumbled. I was getting to the new part of my presentation, the part I hadn't done many times before and the main reason for tonight's event. I needed to pay attention to what I was saying.

"Our board of directors has recently approved opening a second clinic. The initial clinic was opened in an economically depressed area because the need was perceived as being greater there. However, the clinic's namesake, Brittany Reynolds, did not come from such an area. She came from a middle class to upper middle class background. It has always been my desire to provide our services to young women in such an area.

"We will be keeping our current clinic and will need to almost double our staff."

I proceeded with a discussion of the plans for the new clinic and included an announcement that Corey's father had agreed to donate $2 million for the expansion and challenged those present to provide double that amount. "There are, after all, 50 of you and only one of him."

After my speech dinner was served and then the band played for a couple of hours.

I went around the room and made small talk and more personal requests for donations. I danced with with some of the men all the time wishing it would be over and glancing frequently at Corey. I had plans!

Corey sat at his table most of the time. Speaking with whomever came by. He would dance with the women who asked him and I noticed most would do what they could to dance close and rub against his crotch. The size of his cock was common knowledge and I knew some of the women wanted to get a feel. " They can go ahead and get a feel, " I thought. " Only one of us will feel it inside them tonight. " I squeezed my thighs and PC muscles at the thought.

Guest House

Finally I had said goodbye to the last guest. My parents had left and we excused ourselves to Corey's parents. Corey and I walked the familiar path to the guest house. I anticipated one of the most momentous evenings of my life. I held his hand, leaned close and asked, "are you ready?"

"Ready?" he asked.

"Ready," I stated firmly, moving one hand to his crotch and stroking the enormous cock under his slacks.

"Tonight?" he asked.

"Yes, tonight!" I said moving my hand to his testicles and giving them a light squeeze. I had been off the pill for a couple of months and closely observing my fertility symptoms. We hadn't had sex for over a week now to be sure his sperm were stored up in adequate quantity. My vaginal juices had been flowing like mad all night. I had changed two panty liners during the dinner and I felt a dribble of liquid on the inner part of my right thigh.

"Of course I'm ready!" he exclaimed, stopping and leaning in for a kiss.

I put my finger to his lip, stopping him. "My king, let's just get in. I'm so ready I don't need any foreplay tonight,"

"What about me?" he asked with a smile.

"I've never known you to need foreplay," I said with a smile, looking at the visible bulge at his crotch.

Stroking the hardening cock. I could feel that the cylinder had pushed through the opening in his briefs and down his thigh. I reached inside his belt and with a bit of effort, freed it. It pushed up against his belt so I unbuckled it. The tip of the expanding beast peeked out of the top of his trousers, the top of it's head just pushing through the cowl of foreskin and it's "eye" staring upward with a tear of pre-cum. I kissed the tip, licking away the salty tear and unzipped the fly to give it more freedom.

Corey reached down and swung me into his arms and began to trot to the guest house. After a couple of strides he stumbled slightly and quickly put me back on my feet.

I stumbled back slightly and looked at him. His trousers had fallen to mid thigh and were dropping to his knees. "The beast" was extended a couple of inches above the waistband of his briefs the head now fully visible above the collar of foreskin. I imagined it staring anxiously at me in anticipation. His shirt was draped around the base of the hard fleshy pole, the lowest button holding the shirt in place and the lower flaps hiding his testicles. I laughed at the sight.

Corey mumbled, "I need my hands." and reached down to pull up his pants.

I grabbed one of his hands and pulled him rapidly to the guest house, giggling like a school girl.

He fumbled to unlock the door and once inside I quickly pulled his hand away from his pants so they fell to his ankles. I reached behind, pushed my hands down his butt and pulled his briefs down with them, giving the fully erect beast a quick lick on the way. I knelt and untied his shoes. He had the first off as I finished the second and pulled it from his foot.

I rose with my back to him. He knew what to do, I felt my dress unzip and let it fall off my shoulders to the floor. My bra was unhooked and on its way to the floor before the dress had settled. I bent over to unbuckle a shoe and felt his beast of a cock nuzzling into my butt crack. I turned and held onto his cock for balance, giggling as I bent down to unbuckle my other shoe. I almost lost my balance as the skin slid over the hard cylinder underneath. Corey couldn't completely suppress his laugh.I held on more tightly, finished unbuckling, stepped out of my shoes and dress and turned to face him.

"Thou art showing," he said with a laugh, looking pointedly at my crotch. I love the way Corey and I use stilted, purple language in our lovemaking. It had begun when we first had sex and I never tired of it. It filled my body with a joyful tingle of anticipation and love.

I looked down. My vaginal dampness had spread over the front of my panties and my pubic hair showed through. I hadn't realized the dampness wasn't just the panty liner. He reached over, grabbed the waistband and gently pulled my panties to my ankles, giving my vulva a gentle kiss. I stepped out of them, and unbuttoned his shirt. He pulled his shirt and undershirt off in one movement and stood looking admiringly at me. He had matured since I first began going with him. Back then he had been almost hairless. Now his chest and abdomen had thick black hair spread between his nipples and extending down to the pubic hair which surrounded the erect penis and lightly covered his testicles. Because he would work out with me frequently he had shed much of his baby fat and even had a hint of a six pack, not that he was completely buff. He was still soft to lie against. I didn't want to wait any longer so I gently grabbed the obvious "handle" and led him to the bedroom by the cock.

Bedroom

Releasing him I jumped onto the bed and arranged the pillows, one under my head for comfort and the other under my butt so the entrance to my "cave" as we called my vagina was pointing upward. That was to help his semen pool at my cervix.

"Thy beast need'st no lubrication tonight, my King," I told him. Usually we use the lube to help because of the size of his beast but I knew I was wet enough to take it with no difficulty.

I addressed the huge penis, "Enter thy cave, dear beast and deposit the life giving seed."

"Thy word ist our command, dear queen," Corey responded, positioning himself for entry.

"We make a prince or princess tonight, dear king, with the aid of thy beast."

I felt the beast push past the fleshy curtains of my vulva and into my vagina. As it slipped easily in I felt as though it was filling my entire body and then as Corey began slowly stroking out and in again, a light tickle filled me. Not the tickle of a building orgasm but a tickle of contentment and joy. I sighed a sigh of contentment to let Corey know of my feelings. Then I lay back and closed my eyes, reveling in the feeling of being filled and emptied, filled and emptied. I sighed in encouragement with every entry.

His strokes increased in speed and depth and I suddenly felt a different tickle in my crotch. My sigh became a squeak, "Eeek" I said softly. That was completely involuntary. With his next entry it was clear that it was the tickle of impending orgasm. "EEK!" I squeaked more loudly. As the tingle of pleasure spread farther into my body with each thrust I opened my eyes and looked at Corey. His face was contorted showing he was also experiencing the pangs of an impending orgasm.

I thrust my hips up to meet his and he came.

He groaned and pushed hard into me. I felt the beast pumping it's fluid into me and the vibration as the fluid passed through the shaft. then I felt semen trickling down my butt.

"Pull out!" I exclaimed without thinking.

"What?" he asked, clearly puzzled.

"Not all the way," I said. "just enough to let as much semen remain inside as possible."

I still don't fully understand my behavior. Suddenly and without any conscious thought, I had realized that the reason we were having sex was to procreate, not just for my orgasm. All thought of orgasm had fled from me. Instead all I wanted was to be sure the act provided the desired result.

Corey slowly pulled out. I put my hand on his shaft and told him to stop as I felt the tip of his cock reach the exit. "Stay there until it's all out," I commanded.

"Uhh, OK," he said in astonishment at my tone.

I realized that my reaction had been a bit overwhelming. "I'm sorry, dear king" I said. "We must assure that as much of the life giving fluid as possible remains in the cave at the entrance to the chamber of life."

"Thou art correct," he said with a smile.

After a while, it was clear he was having difficulty maintaining his position. "That will suffice," I told him. "I must remain in this position. If thou wouldst obtain a cloth to clean the fluid from me. I would be grateful."

"I have just the thing," he said and began to lick me clean.

He began under my but and licked every bit of the semen up, even that in my butt crack, Then he proceeded to thoroughly clean my labia. I felt the tingle of orgasm begin again. "be sure to leave it inside," I gasped out as he began to work on my clit.

The tingle rose to a climax and I grabbed his hair, pulling his face deeper into my crotch. I squealed in delight as he continued to lap at my clit and pulsations of pleasure spread though my abdomen. He pulled away and I grasped my knees, pulling them against my breasts as I gasped for breath.

I remained in my posture as long as I could but sleep began to overcome me and I released my legs. They fell down over the pillow. As I drifted off I visualized Corey's office at home and a smile came to my face as I thought of the three prominently displayed items: a small loving cup engraved "World's Best Lover", a framed, autographed pair of young woman's panties and a similarly framed proclamation from "Princess Susan" declaring "Sir Corey" to be "Protector of the Cave." I awoke in the morning and looked over at Corey. He lay on his side with one hand resting on my breast and the beast hanging limply over his leg, the head now sleeping fully nestled in its foreskin blanket. I moved slowly from under his arm and began to caress the cock, pushed the foreskin down to expose the head and pulled the soft tip into my mouth, licking at it as it rested inside.

Corey awoke. "What are you doing," he asked tiredly.

"What does it feel like," I laughed, removing my mouth from his cock. "A little more of the beastly fluid inside me won't hurt will it?"

Epilogue

As I finish writing I watch our two year old, Tallulah, climb onto the couch.

"Watch Mommy," she says, making a sort of jump with both feet always planted on the surface then falling onto her bottom and sliding off the couch.

She runs to me as I smile and clap. "Jump, Brit'ny" she says, taking her favorite doll from the chair next to mine.

As she runs back her brother, Brendan, gives me a swift kick.

"Watch Mommy!" she exclaims, holding "Brit'ny" above her head.

"I'm watching, Lulu." I smile as her feet slide out from under her, her bottom hits the couch as she flings "Brit'ny" into the air. My hand falls to my swollen abdomen in time to feel another firm kick from Brendan.

Susie_O
Susie_O
437 Followers