Susie, The Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
motbitro
motbitro
188 Followers

She said, "Ok ... just don't... stop fingering me. Oh ... feels so ... fucking good!" She took the skirt off and went right back down to blow me. I threw the skirt out of the window.

I told her, "30 seconds more ... Then 10 ... Ok Susie, let's stop before I cum all over your top or you face or you hair", then I pulled my cock out of her mouth and said, "We have to go to school, we have tests today."

She said in a sultry voice, "I'm so worked up; I'm going to blow 15 guys today."

I said, "15 guys, wow, 15 guys, how many at one time?" It was just a fantasy to keep her in the mood. I continued to rub her pussy and I jammed some of her panties up into her pussy, thinking it would be a great view or anyone who saw up the front of her skirt. As we got ready to pull away, she asked where her cheerleader skirt was. We looked around inside the car and, of course, couldn't find it. Then she saw it (right where I threw it) in the parking lot 10 feet from my car, but the skirt was only 2 feet from the cars the 2 guys with the cameras were in. I said, "You must have thrown it when you were giving me the greatest blow job of my life, you better go get it."

Without hesitation, because she was still so horny and feeling sexy, she opened the door and walked over to get her skirt. She turned around so her ass faced the guys in the car, they were closer to Susie than my car was, and slowly bent at the waist to pick her skirt up. What a show, of course captured by their cameras. When she began to walk back to my car, I raised the window and locked the door and smiled. She smiled, laughed a little and said, "Let me in!" After all, she was standing there in the parking lot, in front of an office building and 2 guys in their cars ... in her silk, yellow panties.

I said, "2 conditions. Let me take a picture of you with those two guys and give me 2 more days whenever I want as your boyfriend where I call all the shots."

She had no choice, she said, "Ok, but you know 'I'll get you back!"

She walked over to the cars, said something I couldn't hear, but the two guys got out of their cars. They actually were pretty good looking guys, trim, well-kept athletic types. I got out of my car, too. I said to the guys, "Thanks guys, she wants a picture with her audience." Susie stood between them and put her arms around them without me saying anything.

I said, "Why don't you guys put your hand in her panties to make this look good? You don't mind, right Susie?"

She, still near another orgasm, said, "Go ... ahead ... pleeaassee ... guys." They both put their hands under her panties on her side and smiled. I took a few pictures, this was incredible!

I said, "Susie, help them a little, they are shy guys". She took their hands, pulled them out of her panties on the side, and put them in her panties on her pussy. They were smiling like crazy.

Susie said, "Wait, guys ... ahhhh ... come on, put ... put your ... other hand ... on ... my ass. ... Pleeaassee." They did and I took at least 10 pictures with my phone and at least that number with each of theirs. Susie turned around, "Don't ... forget ... ohhhh ... I ... have ... an ... ass." Their hands were down her panties in back just like Susie asked. I took another 10 pics from everyone's camera.

We broke up the "party" and headed back to our cars, the guys had a number of things to say like, "You are the hottest chick I've ever seen" and, "What a body and what a tease!" and of course, "Can I get a hand job?"

Susie looked back to them and said, "He won't let me blow you and that's too bad! I'd love to!"

In the car, Susie grabbed my camera and went right to the pictures. As she sat there flipping thru the pics my right hand was between her legs, my fingers rubbing between her lips. She said, "That was so fucking hot! You know that guy on the right put his finger in me, right?"

I slid my finders under her panties and into her as I asked her what she was thinking about when she was standing with those guys

She said, "Ohhh, keep your ... fingers in meeee ... I thought ... should I take my top off? ... God, I wanted to! How many people ... in the office building ... were watching ... meeee? And, I wanted ... to blow them both ... right then, right there ... so you could film me."

I said, with my finger all the way in her, "Did you like him fingering you in front of that office?"

Susie said, "Hell yes ... it was fucking great. Next time I get to blow them, OK? Please?"

I said, "Are you going to wear that skirt to school or just walk around in your panties?" She said, "You'll make me wear a skirt, but I'll be fucking flashing everyone I can".

As we pulled into the school parking lot, I asked if she was ready for school. She said, "I'm so horny, I don't care what anyone sees today."

I said, "Keep it cool, Ms. Sexy as shit, I'll see you later." ----------- Susie bounced out of the car and skipped up to the doors. Her little skirt was flipping up as she skipped, showing her panties, she didn't care - actually she did care, she loved it! As the day went on, she was creating a lot of "energy" for the guys. I don't know how many pictures people took, but I was copied on at least 15 texts with pictures up her skirt. All of the pics were hot, some really hot! And, I'm sure I didn't get to see all the ones that were taken!

One pic had Susie standing with her arm around Steve in the hallway. He was facing the camera and she was facing him on her tip toes. Steve had both his hands on Susie's ass under her skirt. One of his hands was under her panties, the other was on top. Of course, there were a bunch of guys around them taking pics.

There was a video Susie in the middle of Dan, Mike and 2 other guys. Each of the guys was flipping Susie's skirt up, in both the front and the back and she was playfully slapping them. She'd turn to slap Mike and one or two of the other guys would grab her skirt and hold it up. Then she would try to slap someone else and the other guys would lift her skirt.

There was a video of John and Susie walking down the hall. John was holding her skirt up in the back, it looked like Susie didn't know, but everyone they walked by certainly did. There were 4 guys following Susie about 3 feet behind her.

And there were pics of Susie standing on the 3rd step of the stairs that led to the second floor. She was talking to another cheerleader. There were 3 guys who were standing on the first floor next to the stairs which put Susie's pussy at eye level to them. They were holding their cameras inches away from her pussy as they took pictures. Susie kept chatting away, apparently not noticing the guys and their cameras.

So that was my girlfriend's fun day at school. We met at 4 when school was over and we walked to my car. I had my hand on her ass under her skirt the whole way to the car. I couldn't wait to hear how she felt!

So, I had two more days to do what I wanted with Susie, so I said, "I have an idea for the weekend, let's go to the beach." I loved taking her to the beach, she looked fantastic in a bikini. The guys would all drool when Susie walked by which Susie certainly noticed and loved. She never wanted to put our blankets down in some far off section of the beach, she wanted to be where guys our age where. Her suits were very skimpy and she wore them very well.

As we were driving, I said, "You've had a fun day and I feel like I owe you - so let's go to the mall tomorrow and I'll buy you a new suit or two. But you have to let me pick them out."

She was excited at the idea, I could tell because I had my hand between her legs again. She said, "Finger me now and I'll let you get me whatever you want tomorrow."

I said, "Ok, I'll finger you, but you have to take your skirt off and blow me as I drive. I want to see that sexy ass like everyone else did at school today."

She said, "Do you know how hot I feel after my day at school? Do you know how many guys had their hands on my ass? I need your cock in my mouth, now!" Off came her little cheerleader skirt and to my surprise and delight, she took her top and bra off too. She looked at me and said, "Is this ok with you?"

And she got on her knees, facing me from the side, unbuckled my pants, took my cock out and began blowing me. As I was driving her ass was easy to see as it was window height. She was moaning and she took my cock out of her mouth and said, "Put my window down, I want the breeze ... on my pussy. Did I tell you that Dan and Mike ... both rubbed my pussy today at school? I hope you don't mind, do you?"

I said, "No." As a car pulled up next to us. I said, "Did you touch them?" We were only going 35 and we were slowing to a stop due to the red light ahead.

The driver yelled over (though he didn't need to yell, we were right next to him), "Wow!! Nice ass!" He took out his phone and took some pictures. I told Susie that he was taking pics of her ass.

She wiggled her ass and said, "I couldn't help it, I rubbed their dicks over their pants when they were rubbing me."

At this point we were stopped at the light, the guy said, "I wish I could reach your sweet ass, ohhh I'd fuck you like crazy."

Susie sat up and looked over to him; he could easily see her beautiful tits. Susie began circling her nipples with her finger and said, "Do you want to stick you dick in my pussy or my mouth?" She was teasing, again and it was sexy as hell! And we pulled away as the light turned green.

I told Susie that she needed to calm down; she only had a couple of hours until she needed to be at the gym for the game. To "finish her off" I had her put her feet up on the dash with her legs spread. I began fingering her like crazy as I drove thru town. She was moaning and moaning. I kept thinking ... when would be the right time to start fucking her?

Stay tuned!

motbitro
motbitro
188 Followers
12