Susie the Twins and the I

Story Info
Ignored by Hubby, Susie is taken by her twins.
9.5k words
4.43
157.3k
67
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
448 Followers

Susie and Herb Miller had two children. They were the proud parents of twin boys, Ronnie and Donnie. The two boys were always a handful, fairly exasperating for their father and more of a constant merry chase with their indulgent Mom.

At a rambunctious 18 years of age, Ronnie and Donnie were indeed an awful lot for either of their parents to keep Susie the Twins and the I up with. Herb, older than Susie, had drifted into a kind of middle age that mainly consisted of golf, and work. He had gotten a bit of a pot belly at he neared fifty. Susie too had gained some weight and considered herself by now, at 43 officially 'fat', and she complained of it.

Of course, Susie's 'fat' was impressive to the boys, for she sported a bust line of an eye catching 38c, and hips of 36, and, as far as the guys were concerned was she was marvelous.

Raising the boys was difficult and Susie did it the best that she could, and much without Herb's aid. His nose was in his business and certainly not at home these days. She never thought that he was playing around but knew that he wasn't playing at home much either.

She made do with a fairly wild fantasy life; it was a life where she got to be the submissive little girl that was preyed upon by others. She had her times at night, in the dark, when she played with herself with sneaky, clever fingers, softly, so as to not wake Herb from sleep.

She was also aware that the twins, as they got older and, really, bolder, turned her on too. This notion she fought but it never left her. Giving in to them had become a way of life for her. She was fine with that, since they were outrageous but never really bad. But there was a far corner of her mind that held wishes and longings about these two gorgeous boys making sexual demands on her. She shut the door to that part of her mind as often as its presence became known. But she knew it was there.

As life wandered on in the Miller household, it became more and more obvious to Ronnie and Donnie that Herb had his eye on the golf ball more than he ever had his eye on Susie. They began to call him 'Herb the Inattentive' or, for short "Herb the I", which gradually worked its way into calling him, between themselves but also to their giggling Mom, "the I". They also took to calling their Mom 'Susie', which she rebelled at, at first but then settled down with, since it was obvious that they weren't going to not call her that, especially, when they knew it bothered. It became kind of an endearment to her but it taught them a lesson about Susie, and how she would put up with what they wanted. It let her little secret leak out just a bit.

Of course, after a while, between themselves, it became 'Susie the Body', as they appreciated their Mom more and more.

For her part Susie referred to the boys as 'her handful'.But they had a different outlook at 18, and a newly proclaimed project between them and referred themselves as 'Susie's Mouthful'.

They'd come to this outlook in a very strange way. They shared a girlfriend, Amanda Grey. She'd been mostly friend for a long time but almost by accident, as a result of a conversation about sex, that the three of them talked about, they found out some things about Amanda that opened their eyes to great vistas and possibilities.

They found, as they talked about sex, and Amanda balked about talking about it, that they could fairly 'bully' her into talking about things that they wanted. Amanda was pliable, Amanda was submissive, Amanda was fun.

It was on a cool evening the three of them had gone for a ride and were going to 'park', which in those days was a code word for 'make out' with your babe.

Ronnie and Donnie had discussed what they wanted to do with the very pliable Amanda that evening, and they proceeded with their plan. The talk turned to sex. They were eager to speak about things and Amanda was blushing. She was hesitant but as usual, they forced her to do what they wanted.

They turned the topic to blow jobs and wanted to know if she'd ever 'done it'. Her first statement was that 'no' but she knew of girls who had, and at their insistence, mentioned a few names of girls that they knew. They kept at her until she admitted, under their questioning, that she had indeed done it.

They were pleased because they could see that this was progress. The pressed Amanda, pushed her beyond her reluctance, ignoring her half hearted 'you guys are awful' complaint and made her answer questions:

"How did it feel to do it?"

"How did it taste?"

"Was the cock big?"

(Her answer was: "No, it really wasn't that big." And then Ronnie made her say it again and this time use the word.)

Amanda said: "You guys are awful," and then repeated: "No, his cock wasn't that big. Satisfied?"

Donnie said: "No, not yet; did he cum in your mouth?"

Amanda sighed a sigh and said: "He tried to but I took it out and he made a mess on me."

Both of the guys laughed and said: "Hey facial!"

"Facial?" Amanda said.

They laughed: "Get with it, Amanda, it's what it's called, when the guy cums all over a girls' face."

"Well, I didn't like it," Amanda said softly.

"They you'll have to swallow ours, when you blow us!" Ronnie said.

There was a silence in the car. It was unbroken for a couple of minutes. Amanda's response was very instructive:

"No, guys, please! I don't want to."

They grinned at each other; Amanda Grey had just been had.

Donnie took it up then:

"Yes, but Amanda, we want you to! Do you understand, Amanda?"

She shook her head 'yes', after a few seconds, and they 'high fived' each other.

"You guys are awful!" Amanda complained, but then she said: "Where? How?"

They were in a remote area, and the moon was shining.

"Out here," Ronnie said, "You kneeling."

She got out of the car, and they did also, and then with one glance at them, she went to her knees: Amanda the Pliable.

"Go first, dude," Donnie said, and Ronnie went to Amanda and unzipped his pants.

"It's so much bigger than his was," Amanda said and Ronnie grinned at his brother.

Amanda opened her mouth, her hand around the base of Ronnie's prick and gave him the blow job that he was demanding.

She developed a quirk immediately:

She asked him not to look at her, while she sucked his cock. He tried to do as she wished. She worked, she sucked, he came and she swallowed.

Then Donnie lined up for his chance and the scene was repeated, but with the same request: "Don't look at me."

That was the beginning of their 'blow job experiments', as they called them. Their demands on the very pliable Amanda Grey continued:

"No hands!"

"Naked to the waist." A.K.A. "Show us your tits!"

"Only wearing panties!"

"Do it naked tonight!"

The one place that Amanda had proved stubborn was her refusal to let the fuck her. She took her stand there, and the twins, deciding not to ruin a good thing, simply went along with that.

In their breezy way of looking at things, they never considered Amanda less than the 'girl friend' that she had always been. It was just that part of her being 'the girlfriend' now was that she was 'the girlfriend who gives us blow jobs'.

Gradually they did, of course, transgress Amanda's one law:

They loved to watch her work at the blow jobs. They had fairly big pricks, each of them and watching those big pricks slide in and out of naked, kneeling Amanda's mouth was a treat.

Each time it happened, Amanda got really angry about being 'watched'.

They laughed about it with each other. It was during a conversation, in their room, about Amanda's quirk and sex in general that Donnie made the observation that sent this whole event spinning in a new direction:

"Hey," Donnie said, "You know who Amanda reminds me of?"

Ronnie turned his attention to his brother and asked: "Who?"

"Susie the Body!" Donnie said.

Ronnie was curious about this: "How?" he wanted to know.

"You know," Donnie said, "When we press an issue with Susie the Bod, she invariably gives in to please us. I know it drives Herb bonkers."

Ronnie thought about it and a smile crossed his face: "Too true!" he said, "Too true!"

The project was born.

It was Donnie who continued the thought:

"Do you think that Susie would object to our watching her give us blows jobs, like Amanda?" He snickered as he asked it.

Ronnie laughed too: "Only one way to find out; plan and work on her. If she's like Amanda is, you know kind of submissive, we should be able to work it out."

Donnie laughed: "Watch out, 'I', here come the boys! And , Susie, honey, you'd best be ready."

A few days later, Ronnie came bursting into their bedroom and said, out of breath:

"Hey, dude, 'the I' is going on a business trip!"

"Gee," Donnie answered, "Thought that he never would!"

"Plan can be put into action," Ronnie said next.

"I guess!" was Donnie's answer.

They had been given lately for their birthday new, fairly complicated Nikon digital cameras, and they decided to use them in their plan.

The made an appearance down stairs that morning in time to see their Dad leave for the business trip. He was going to park at the airport. He got a fairly perfunctory kiss from their Mom at the door, which caused Donnie to look at Ronnie and raise and eyebrow in surprise. Ronnie just nodded. Then their Mom came back.

"Any plans,hooligans, for today?" she asked.

"Maybe fiddle with the new cameras," Donnie answered.

"Nice idea," she said.

"What do you need here?" she asked, referring to breakfast.

"We're cool, Mom," Ronnie said and she nodded.

"I'm for the mall with Nancy," she said, referring to her friend Nancy Carter. "So if you're set, I'm going to shower and then dress to go."

"Cool, Mom," Donnie said and Ronnie echoed the sentiment.

Susie went off to her and Herb's bedroom in order to shower. As she went, the thought crossed her mind:

"What are those two up to now?"

They were a handful and it was more than apparent to her that they had already figured her out for the submissive that she was. She just hoped that the truth of that matter never occurred to their busy teenaged minds.

A little voice inside of her whispered to her then:

"If they have, then Susie, you're in for a ride; you know that?!"

She dismissed the thought, even though she was aware that the thought turned her on.

As soon as she was gone, Donnie turned to his brother and said:

"Now we have to time this right."

Ronnie agreed and they went upstairs. They listened and heard the shower being turned off in the master bathroom, which was adjacent to their bathroom. They nodded to each other and began counting the time that they had previously decided it would take Susie to get herself dried and into the bedroom.

Watching the time carefully, they went to her bedroom door and, with a nod to each other knocked and entered.

Ekureka! They got her. Susie stood there hiding behind a bath towel, a rather full one that did cover her.

"Whaaaaa?" she cried. "What?"

"Susie, calm down," Ronnie said. He was pleased that she did as he told her immediately.

She hardly noticed it at first but was then aware that Ronnie telling her to calm down had indeed worked. He told her what to do and she simply did it.

"What do you want?" she asked calmly holding the towel in front of her.

What she, of course, didn't realize was that she was standing in front of the bedroom, full length mirror, so that her back and her magnificent naked ass were on display. They weren't disposed to tell her this fact right away either.

"Lookin' good, Susie!" Donnie said to her.

She blushed and nodded a thank you.

"That's our girl," Ronnie said then, "We didn't mean to frighten you; we just wanted to ask your help."

"Can it please wait until I'm dressed?" she asked softly.

"Well, not really," Donnie said, "This situation right now can get our project started just right."

"I don't understand," she said meekly enough to them.

"We've joined an on-line camera class," Ronnie explained. "And we have a series of photos to take, and some are figure shots. We need a model and think that you'd be excellent, I mean that now that 'the I' is gone on his business trip and all."

Despite herself, she giggled, when they mentioned 'the I'.

"You shouldn't call him that," she said, still giggling.

"Well, hell, Susie," Donnie answered, "When is he ever attentive to you?"

"I know, honey," she said.

"Not nearly as attentive as we are!" Ronnie said.

"Yes, thank you, honey, but about this figure modeling?"

"Oh, yeah!" Ronnie answered. "We want to use you as our model. We'll just begin with a few photos of you now."

"Now?" she asked incredulous, but secretly getting wet at the thought.

"Sure," Donnie said, "This pose is made for it. Here's what you do, Susie . . ."

He went on to give her instructions. He told her to lower the towel from her neck line just a bit, only to suggest that she was naked on top. Then he also instructed her to move the towel a little to the left, so that one naked hip line showed.

Susie did as she was told. The result was amazingly sensual.

"Great, Susie!" Ronnie said, "Now hold that and we'll take pictures."

They did from different angles, being sure that some of the photos included the reflection of her naked ass.

"Cool," Ronnie said, "We'll let you get dressed now, Mom, and thanks."

"Welcome, honey," she said, smiling and a bit flushed from her sexual turn on.

Just as they were about to leave the room, Donnie turned to her and said:

"Oh, Susie,"

"Yes, love?" she asked.

"Look over your shoulder," he finished.

She did and let out a loud shriek! As soon as she looked over her shoulder, she realized that all the while they were able to see her naked ass in the mirror.

When her head snapped back to them, they were grinning at her and leaving the room.

"Thanks, Susie!" they said together.

"Hooligans!" she barked at them, and they left laughing.

But Susie Miller was breathing hard; she sat down on the bed, once they were gone and had an immediate desire to play with herself but she wasn't sure that they wouldn't barge in on her again, in the midst of it, so she dressed as calmly and quickly as she could.

It was white shorts and a tee shirt, with a matching set of pink undies for her. She decided that she'd go find them and talk to them about the incident. She found them in their room, they were bent in front of one of the computers.

She opened the door and said: "Boys!" but stopped short, when she saw a photo of herself on the computer. She was holding the towel up, in the manner that they had arranged, with the beginning of her cleavage showing, and one rounded naked hip showing also but in addition, in the mirror behind her, you could see all of her back and her naked ass.

She let out an uncontrolled "Eeeeeep", when she saw the picture.

"Hey, Susie," Ronnie said, "Come and look at the photos that we took."

She went into the room and said, defensively:

"I don't have much time, Nancy is coming."

"Hmm," Donnie said, "Old T & A Nancy!"

"What?" Susie said, and both boys grinned.

She lapsed into her: "Hooligans!" statement to them.

They were grinning.

"But, Susie," Ronnie said, "Before you go, look at our photos."

She went closer to the computer screen. The photos of her were really very good. She had to admit that:

"They are good. You're not going to . . .er send them out, are you?"

"Susie, Susie," Donnie said, "Would we do that to you?"

She shook her head, and then said:

"It does show that I have a big ass!"

"What?" Donnie said, and turned to her. "Bend over."

She just stared at him. She was upset now; upset by how much looking at the photo had turned her on and then the turn the conversation had taken, upset by letting it get to her.

"What do you want?" she asked.

Donnie said very patiently:

"We want to look at your ass, Susie; we're the photographers, remember."

Unaccountably, Susie turned and bent over at the waist.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she said.

"Sure you can, Susie," Ronnie said.

Then Donnie chimed in with:

"Nope, that's final, not too big at all, what'd you think, bro?"

"Definitely nice," Ronnie said, "Beats old 'T & A Nancy' hands down."

Susie giggled then and said: "How do you know?"

"Research and observation!" Donnie said and they'd say no more.

"I'm out of here!" Susie said. As she got to the door, Ronnie said to her:

"Susie."

She turned and said: "Yes?"

"Nice pink panties!"

She was too flustered to say anything but 'thank you."

But Donnie wouldn't let her go:

"Bra to match, Susie?"

"Yes," she admitted, against her better judgement.

"Care to show us, Susie?" Ronnie asked.

"No!" she said in a voice that reeked of finality.

"We can wait," Donnie said pleasantly.

"You'll have to!" she shot back at them and then added:

"Hooligans!"

They both joined her in laughter.

"What am I going to do with you two?" she said then as she was leaving.

"That's what we're planning to figure out!" Ronnie said.

"Stop it!" she called back at them. "I'll be back in a few hours."

"Bring old 'T & A' with you," Donnie called after her. "We'll show her our photographs."

"That'll be the day!' she called and left them laughing.

They looked at each other and gestured for a 'high five'.

"Got Susie on the run!" Donnie said.

"Definitely do!" Ronnie agreed.

Nancy was already there outside, when Susie finally left the house.

"Hey, kid," Nancy said, kissing Susie's cheek. "You look flushed; what's up?"

"The Hooligans!" Susie said.

"They boys strike again!" Nancy said. "When are you going to take my advice and simply go to bed with those two gorgeous hunks?"

"Wait 'til I tell you what happened," Susie said next, as they left the driveway.

"Let me guess," Nancy said, "Herb is on a business trip and the guys are on the prowl."

"With a vengeance," Susie admitted. Then she went on:

"It happened this morning. It was as if they had timed everything."

She went on to explain their invasion of the bedroom with cameras and their request about needing a model and taking photos of her standing there, arranging the towel to show a bit of cleavage and one naked hip.

"Sounds erotic!" Nancy said chuckling. Then turning to Susie she said:

"You do know that if I did women, which I normally don't, I'd solve your frustration problem myself!"

"Yes, but my sons!" Susie wailed.

"Hunks!" Nancy said.

"They call you 'Old T & A Nancy', by the way," Susie said then.

Nancy broke out into an all out laugh at that.

"I love that but tell me about what happened."

Susie went on then about the photos and their final statement about her looking over her shoulder, and seeing her naked ass in the mirror.

"That's wonderful!" Nancy crowed. "Did they show it to you? Did they?"

"Yes, they did, after I was dressed," Susie admitted. "The photos were really, really good. But they have them on the computer."

"Oops," Nancy said, "Prepare to be famous!"

"Do you think so?" Susie said worried.

"Or blackmailed!" Nancy laughed again.

"I'm not sure it's so funny," Susie said.

"Sure it is," Nancy said, "Lighten up!"

Susie sighed and said: "Maybe you're right. But there's more."

Susie then went on to tell how she'd said that she had a big ass, and they made her turn around a bend over.

"Did you?" Nancy asked.

"Yes," Susie said miserably.

"They've got you where they want you, Sue," Nancy said.

"Really?" Susie asked.

"Yep, I think so. You do what they tell you to do!" Nancy went on.

"I know," Susie said, "And I hate to admit it but it turns me on!"

"BINGO!!" Shouted Nancy. "They've got you where they want you."

"They also said that my butt is nicer than yours," Susie said.

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
448 Followers