Susie's College Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roxy, why did you do that?"

She held out her hand. "Put it in."

"What?"

"You heard me. Put it up in that hot little pussy of yours."

"You're joking, right?"

She pulled the scissors out of nowhere and snipped the bottom button off my skirt.

"Honey, I'm going to explain tonight's rules and if I were you I'd listen carefully. Every time you disobey me, you lose another button. And guess where the button goes. And if you waste time getting it in, I'll either snip off another button or ask one of the guys to help you with your little problem. Now if I were you I'd spread those legs and get busy."

Damn. Where does she come up with all this?

I hesitated, but when she flashed those scissors at me I put my foot on a chair, spread my labia with one hand, and pushed the first button up my pussy with the other. I guess I was still pretty wet and turned on from being naked all afternoon, because the button slid right inside me. After I pushed in the second button my vagina definitely felt full. Plus now my fingers smelled like pussy. I reached for a Kleenex but Roxy grabbed my hand and yanked me into the hall and out the door.

I still had three buttons on my top and two on the skirt, so I was pretty well covered, but I couldn't afford to lose any more buttons, especially down below. Plus, I could feel those buttons slipping around inside me every time I took a step. They were acting just like Ben-wa balls. So that's why she was so intent on my wearing this particular outfit! It took a total bitch to think up such diabolical ways of torturing another woman. No problem for Roxy.

Joe had this awesome Z sports car. Great to look at but not much for room. We had to work at it, but finally all five of us managed to squeeze in. Roxy sat in front with Joe, and I was in back between Steve and DJ. Roxy got the guys excited by telling them all about the rules and how I wasn't wearing any underwear and what I did with the buttons. She even made me hold out my hand so the guys could smell the pussy juices on my fingers. I have to confess hearing five other people constantly talking about my pussy started to get my motor going.

Then Joe said, "How do we know for sure she didn't slip a bra or anything back on when you weren't looking, Roxy?"

Brother.

"Good point," she answered. "Susie, just to make sure, you'd better unbutton your top so we can all double check that."

I looked at her, then at Joe. "Are you kidding? Right here in the car in the middle of South College?"

It was dark in the car but I saw a blur and felt a snip. What the hell was that? I realized Roxy was reaching around and over the front seat with those damn scissors in one hand and my button in the other. Crap. Now I only had two buttons on top and I was showing a LOT of tit.

"OK, hon. Better get unbuttoned PDQ."

I undid the two buttons I had left. My blouse fell open. My boobs were completely on display in a car on a very busy street. Good thing it was dark and I was in the middle.

"Damn! This is great!" The guys were loving this.

She held up my button. "Are you forgetting something?"

"Here? You really want me to do that here in the car?" She waved the scissors at me so I quickly took the button from her. Slowly I scrunched down in the seat, spread my knees, and propped them against the backs of the front seats.

Of course it had to be Joe who got the ringside seat. He turned all the way around and looked right up my scrunched-up skirt. I tried to keep my crotch covered with my left hand but he saw a lot.

He licked his lips and said, "Who opened the tuna fish?"

I gave him a killer glare. Like that made any difference.

"It does smell like total slut back there," Roxy said. "You boys be sure to check real close and make sure that button goes all the way in."

That was all the urging DJ and Steve needed to lean over till their faces were practically in my crotch. I clamped my left hand tighter over my now not-so-secret places and as fast as I could I pushed the button up inside me with the fingers of my right hand. If my vagina seemed a little full before, it definitely felt crowded up in there now.

I sat up straight just as we pulled into the parking lot, and frantically tried to straighten out my clothes.

We were at the back of the parking lot and had a good walk to the club. The heels on those sandals meant I had to walk slow and keep my thighs together. Every time I took a step those buttons inside me shifted around and zapped my clit or my G-spot. By the time we reached the front door I was breathing a little hard.

Loose Caboose isn't ordinarily my favorite place, but that night they had a really great band: the Bouree Badboys. The place was packed but we found a table in a dark part of the bar (good news for me) and right away Teeny Steve pulled me out on the dance floor.

My top was staying on OK, but those damn buttons were really putting me in overdrive. One must have been sitting right on my G-spot because every time I moved I felt a zing right to my middle.

After an hour or so of dancing with all the guys, my brain was total mush. I realized I was staring at every male crotch in the place and imagining what was behind every zipper.

Around twelve the band took a break so we sat down and ordered another pitcher. My clit was so primed and swollen and my vagina felt so full from those three marble-sized buttons--I just about lost it when my butt hit the chair. It took all my concentration just to keep breathing till the crisis passed. I just hoped the back of my skirt wouldn't be too wet when I stood back up.

"Hey," Roxy said. "I think that fiddle player used to run around with my brother when we were little kids. I wonder if he'd remember me."

"If you flash your tits at him he'll probably let you backstage," Joe answered.

What a way with words. I bet he can actually walk and pick his nose at the same time.

"Good thinking!" Roxy said. "I wouldn't do it but I bet Susie will."

"Not by choice," I said, knowing I really wouldn't have any.

"Exactly. So this next song I want you to get in front of him, flash your boobs at him, and get us hooked up with them for after they finish."

Great. The music started up and this time I was dancing with DJ, but there was no way we could get over to the band. The place was just too crowded. I gave up after a while when those feelings in my middle started turning my brain back into oatmeal.

They only played three or four songs and then they took another break. It was pretty late and I guess they were getting tired. A lot of people started to leave. We headed back to our table and just as I sat down--SNIP.

Now I just had one button holding my top together, and it was down below my waist. Damn. Plus of course Roxy was holding the button out in the palm of her hand.

"What did I tell you to do?"

"Um. Flash my tits at the band."

"Did you do it?"

"Nope." No use arguing with her.

She waved the button in my face. "OK, smartass. You better get this in quick if you don't want to lose another one."

"Here?"

Her other hand appeared with the scissors.

With a sigh, I gave her the nastiest look I could, and grabbed the button from her. I tried to think how I could discreetly do this in a public place.

Roxy waved the scissors at me again, so I scooted my chair forward (trying to hide as much of me under the table as I could). Propping myself up with one hand on the chair, I lifted my butt off the table and opened my knees as wide as I could. I slipped my other hand (with the button) between my legs. I had to lean backwards, and when I did my boobs plopped out in plain view of everyone in a twenty-foot radius. I know a waitress saw me, plus I could see the three guys at the next table staring.

I somehow managed to tuck them back in and I tried again--keeping my elbows pushed against the sides of my tits. My pussy was so dripping wet the button slid right in, and I quickly sat back up straight.

Wow. My vagina felt SO full. Every time I moved the least bit those buttons shifted around and zapped either my clit or my bladder. I couldn't decide what I needed to do worse--come or go! It got so bad that I couldn't even breathe without feeling these huge zaps all through my pussy.

The band started up again, and we headed back onto the dance floor. Even though every move added to my ordeal, I was glad for the distraction. Roxy's alleged friend the fiddler fired up the Cotton-eyed Joe, and we all formed into a long tight line--Joe on one side of me and Roxy on the other.

They stretched my arms out behind their shoulders, which really spread my top open and there was nothing I could do about it. With the very first chorus ("What's that shit? BULL-SHIT!"), when we started doing the shuffle and kick, my boobs popped completely out of my top.

There I was--completely exposed and jiggling, with my arms trapped behind the backs of Joe and Roxy. I was horrified. Embarrassed. And--and--oh my god--tingling all over! I know those damn buttons were keeping me overstimulated, but what was going on with me?

Fortunately only the band could see me, but boy did they. We were maybe ten feet in front of them. Me and my bouncing boobs, that is.

I desperately tried to free my arms, but the more I struggled the tighter Joe and Roxy squeezed me. That's when I noticed their smiles and sideways stares, and heard Roxy's smirky laugh. I was stuck, and had no choice but to go along with it.

The song seemed to last forever. Maybe the band was doing that on purpose, judging by how much of the time they were staring at me. The more they stared, the more tingly I got. And I was so wet. I could feel myself dripping halfway down my thighs.

That's when we did one of the little kicks, and a button slid out of me and hit the floor! I was so embarrassed, but I don't think anyone saw it except for my so-called friends. It rolled right in front of Roxy, who kicked it out of sight and gave me a look that let me know I was going to pay a price for that.

When the band FINALLY started wrapping up the number I looked over my shoulder.

"Joe--let me go. The bouncers are heading our way."

"Huh?" He was too busy staring at my boobs. I turned the other way.

"I mean it, quit staring at me and let go. The bouncers are coming."

He did--just in time. Roxy still had a hold on my left arm but with my right hand I managed to gather my top together just as these two big guys came up to us.

"OK--y'all are gonna have to leave right now."

Roxy started in. "We are so sorry. I had no idea my roommate would do something so--so stupid, like flash the band. How much did you have to drink, Susie?"

My mouth dropped. She was making sure I got all the blame! I started to argue with her but the look on these guys' faces told me I'd better just clear out fast. These guys looked like off-duty cops and I bet they'd just love to cuff my hands behind my back and parade me through the police station with my boobs hanging out. And I bet Roxy was thinking exactly the same thing.

So I said, "I'm sorry this happened. We're going right now." The band gave me a cheer as I turned and practically ran for the exit, with the others hurrying to keep up.

Our car was at the far end of the now mostly deserted parking lot. I had to slow down and walk carefully since I was holding my top together and since those damn buttons kept zinging me every time I took a step. The others got there first and as I was getting into the car--SNIP. Roxy had taken advantage of my letting my guard down to get the last button on my top. I had to hold onto it with one hand to keep my boobs from plopping into Steve's face as I squeezed in between him and DJ.

Of course, Roxy leaned over from the front seat holding that damn button. "You didn't think I'd forgotten, did you?"

Too tired to argue, I sighed and scrunched down on the seat. I didn't care anymore--I just spread my knees. I was totally turned on from those buttons jiggling inside me all the way across the parking lot. I could hardly breathe and having three guys intently staring up my private parts revved me up that much more.

Roxy elbowed Joe. He started the car and headed out of the parking lot and back onto South College, which fortunately was pretty deserted.

I held out my hand for the button. Roxy handed it to me and as I slid that bad girl inside, the side of my thumb pressed against my clit.

That's when I just lost it. I couldn't take it any more--I let out a long moan, everything got fuzzy, I spread my knees further apart, and pushed my hand against my clit again. And again.

"Quick," I heard Roxy say, "grab her hands." I felt them yank my arms away, but I was paralyzed. Part of me knew I was giving the guys an X-rated show but I was beyond caring. At least it was dark inside the car. At least I think it was.

"Please," I whispered, "please-- I--just--need--to--come--."

I don't remember much after that--just my arms being held down and me moaning and groaning and thrashing around.

I don't even recall getting out of the car, but I remember having to be helped through the front door. The boys obviously wanted to hang around and see what I was going to do next, but Roxy shooed them out, saying, "Come over around ten and your little naked waitress will fix you a nice big breakfast!"

Then she turned her full attention on me. "OK you little slut--as soon as I turn my back I know you're gonna come like a monkey, and we just won't have that. Let's see now--"

Roxy led me by the hand first to the kitchen, where she rummaged around in some drawers, then into the bathroom. She sat me on the toilet, where I shamelessly enjoyed a long-overdue pee under her watchful gaze. Then she slipped two big garden gloves over my hands, saying, "I defy you to make yourself come with these grody things on your hands." She taped them all over and up my arms with duct tape, led me to my room, and tucked me in bed.

Even though I was exhausted, I was so horny and so overstimulated I couldn't fall asleep. Not even close. I needed to come so bad, but my little parts were so swollen and tender that just brushing them with Roxy's 'mittens' was agony. She'd taped them on so well there was no way I could get them off, even though I worked on them with my teeth for hours. And every time I moved, those damned buttons zapped my clit or my bladder or anyplace in between.

To make matters even worse, whenever I would doze off for a minute, I dreamed about penises. Big hard beautiful swollen dicks. No bodies or faces attached--just penises pushing their way deep inside my vagina, pumping and sliding in and out of me. Then I'd dream they were right in front of my face--smooth and slick and throbbing, and I'd kiss them and lick and suck them until they (and I) were about to explode--then I'd wake up again and thrash and turn and rub my thighs together, then I'd spread my legs wide apart--anything that might put me out of my misery and push me over that edge--and start all over again. What kind of sick perverted nympho was I turning into?

12