Susie's Slave for the Party

Story Info
Husband is lent to wife's best friend for a theme party.
6.9k words
4.69
98.7k
153
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Linda lent me to her best friend Susie for a party.

It started when we were drunk. My wife, Susie -- her best friend of many years -- and I were all having dinner and drinks. We'd exhausted our usual conversations and had gotten to talking about sex. The talk got naughtier, and Linda blurted out how I like to be tied up and dominated sometimes.

Susie's eyes got very bright and I turned really red -- I could feel my face heat up with embarrassment.

"Really Mark?" she'd asked, a tease to her tone, "You like to be all tied up? Why?"

I blushed more, and Linda said, "He likes to be teased -- and well, to be made to, uh, do things."

"Baby!" I said.

She grinned, "Well you do!"

It was true. I don't consider myself a submissive, but I sometimes liked the feeling of not being in control during sex.

And having to do things sometimes made them easier to do. But I didn't want to explain that to Susie -- I was both mortified and excited that she now knew some of my turn-ons.

I'd always flirted with Susie, but other than the corny innuendo that is sometimes expected banter I had never shared anything deeper. As my wife's best friend, she was far, far into the 'out-of-reach,' 'danger don't touch' category.

Susie giggled. "You should see the look on your face!"

Then she looked thoughtful -- as thoughtful as someone who'd had three or four margaritas can -- and said, "I've always liked the idea of being the one in charge, but none of my boyfriends have ever wanted to try it."

"I had no idea you were into that sort of thing," she added.

Then she mentioned that she was going to a party the next day for one of her divorced friends who was getting remarried.

"The theme is leather and lace. Maybe I should dress naughty and bring you on a leash to entertain the girls!"

The two of them had really giggled then, and Linda had said, "Yeah, why not -- dress him up, put him in cuffs and take him along!"

I felt a plunging eagerness open up in my stomach -- instant butterflies and excitement. My cock got hard too.

Linda reached over and slid her hand across my lap. She felt me and grinned.

"Oh yes, take him."

Susie was really grinning at me now, and her eyes had gotten bright again.

"Would you do it?" she asked.

Let her dress me up in a leash and take me handcuffed to a bachelorette party? Oh God! I was instantly turned on and scared -- but more turned on.

"Sure," I said, trying to sound casual.

"You'll come to the party dressed as my slave in cuffs?" she said making me blush.

"I said yes!"

"Say it -- " she said.

"I'll go to the party with you as your slave in cuffs," I said, trying to sound casual.

Linda laughed. "Well now you'll get the chance to try being in charge," she said.

Susie's eyes gleamed a bit brighter and she smiled.

I'd always been attracted to Susie -- she is a lot like my wife, but bigger framed -- almost amazon-like. Her intensity always quietly excited me and the thought of going with her and her trying out being in charge was hot.

#

Later in bed, I asked my wife if she was really serious.

"Yes," she said, grinning at me.

"You would love it so much -- I could feel you getting hard. You just go and do whatever she says!"

"I know you're attracted to her," she said, "so enjoy -- just not so much that you lose your focus on me!"

"And no actual sex!" she added.

It's one of the reasons I love Linda -- her willingness to help me live my fantasies.

The fact that she's alway given me enough rope to hang myself with had made me want to stay closer to her than anyone else I'd been attracted to over the years we'd been together.

Although this was taking the metaphor to new places.

I nodded and was so turned on that we started to have sex -- which started with me on top and then ended with her holding my hands over my head, her pussy on my face telling me to lick and that I'd better obey her friend just like this.

It was a sexy thought, but I knew things would never go that far.

"Although it'd be hot if they did," I thought, imagining it was Susie and licking more intently.

#

The next day Susie got me dressed up for the party. She'd gone out shopping that afternoon and had brought back some leather shorts. They covered me and had a back -- it wasn't a g-string -- but there were snaps that held part of the front on, which meant it could be taken off.

She'd also gotten me a black t-shirt to wear over the shorts that said 'Toy' on it, a black collar with the word 'Slut' in silver on it. The collar had a ring on the front.

She gave me the shirt and shorts then told me to get dressed.

The excitement was palpable. I was so turned on it was unbelievable.

I got dressed, putting on some black leather shoes -- but my legs were bare up to my short shorts, and I felt exposed, even dressed in the t-shirt.

My cock was hard so I bulged like crazy under the covering.

When I came out of the bedroom, Susie was waiting and looked like a BDSM fantasy come to life.

She wore a PVC dress that went to above her knees and black boots that gleamed in the light. The dress was strapless and I could see her deep cleavage as her boobs threatened to spill over the top.

In her hands she held the leash, the collar, a pair of handcuffs and a riding crop.

Linda, who was standing behind her, saw me react to the outfit and grinned.

She winked and mouthed 'I love you!' and I smiled back.

"Put them on him," she said to Susie who came forward and pushed my hands behind my back.

She stood in front of me, her deep cleavage in view, her perfume something exotic and musky. Her arms went around me and she held my wrists in one hand, her touch on me firm.

It made my already hard cock harder, feeling her touch me, knowing she was about to handcuff me. Plus there was the added thrill that it was Susie -- my forbidden attraction -- suddenly in a sexual situation with me.

She squeezed my wrists and used her other hand to snap each cuff on, looking me in the eye as she clicked them shut.

I felt giddy with excitement being bound by her. There was a devilish glint in her eye that said she could tell. She squeezed my hands, dropping them and raising her eyebrows, grinning.

Susie then took the collar and bucked it on me.

As she did, Linda spoke.

"As long as you are wearing the collar you have to do anything Susie says," she said, emphasizing the word 'anything.'

"Whether you want to or not," she added, "she's in control."

I nodded, "Yes babe," I said. I was excited by what she was saying, but knew in the back of my mind that 'anything' would stay within the boundaries of their friendship. Still the whole situation was pretty exciting.

Susie reached up and grabbed the ring on my collar. She tugged it a bit, pulling me forward, and lifted my chin up with the hand holding the leash. She clicked it on and tugged it, pulling me in a circle.

"Very nice," she said to Linda, "Thanks friend!"

Linda nodded and said, "Have fun!"

Then Susie tugged me forward.

"Come on," she said. "We've got a party to show you to."

I started to move forward and she reached back and slapped my ass with the crop.

"Faster!" she said.

Then she led me outside to a waiting limo, all tied up and turned on. The partition was up between the front and back, so I couldn't see the driver.

After we got in, she reached in her purse and pulled out a black leather blindfold, putting it on me. It covered my eyes completely and I couldn't see a thing.

I sat there, feeling the weight of the leash on my neck, the cuffs on my hands, and the air on my bare legs. My lack of control over the situation was turning me on.

She reached over and began to stroke my legs, moving up and down my inner thighs, like you might absently stroke a pet.

She wasn't shy with her hands, resting them on me, and several times brushed my crotch. I was surprised that she was so bold, but figured she was getting into character so I didn't object. Plus, I liked it.

I couldn't help groaning a little when she did touched me, and she sort of um-hummed, but otherwise didn't acknowledge that she'd done anything unusual, which turned me on. Pretty much anything would have turned me on at this point.

Then she leaned close and put her lips to my ear.

"I'm going to show you to my friends tonight and you have to do whatever I say. If you disobey I'll punish you -- in front of all of them. You're to stay quiet unless asked a question. If you do have to speak you'll address me as Mistress. Do you understand?"

I knew what she wanted me to say and said it, "Yes Mistress."

"Say you'll obey me completely," she said.

"I'll obey you completely Mistress," I said.

"Like I was Linda," she added.

"Yes Mistress," I said, "like you were Linda."

I was scandalized and excited. If I obeyed her like that, she could make me do anything!

"That's a good boy," she said and bit my ear.

"Now," she said, and I could hear her voice get thick, "I have to see how well you obey."

"But first I need to see what I'm showing."

I felt a little quiver at her use of the word 'need.'

I felt her reach down to the covering on the shorts and begin unsnapping it. One, two, three -- three more snaps and I felt her pull it away, no hesitation, no tentativeness.

My cock was exposed to her!

I gasped. This was definitely crossing lines that hadn't been crossed before!

"Mmmmmm!" she said.

I was shocked. I reminded myself that I had to do what she said while I was wearing the collar, but part of me was thinking "But I didn't expect her to do this!"

However stunned my brain was, my body was reacting appropriately to the situation. My cock was rock hard, head throbbing in time to my racing heart.

I was exposed to my wife's best friend -- now Mistress -- and loving it, even as I was nervous by the fact that we were in new territory. That just made it all the sexier.

Her fingernails touched my balls, then she cupped them and traced my shaft to my head. Fingers circled my head and she stroked me several times.

I groaned, loving her touch as my mind was blown.

"MMMM," she said, pulling her hand away. "So hard!"

"You LOVE being like this for me, don't you?"

Did I ever.

"Yes Mistress," I whispered.

She leaned forward and licked my ear.

"Now let's see if you will obey," she said blowing the words into my ear.

"Kiss whatever I put in front of you."

I was supposed to obey, and in a strange way the fact that this was something I was supposed to do, had agreed to do, made the situation a little more familiar and felt safer.

I felt the leather of the crop touch my lips. I kissed it.

She shifted position and said "Again."

I leaned forward and kissed and found her lips waiting for me. I pressed into them and she pressed back, then moved her tongue between my lips to meet mine. She tasted sweet -- like strawberries.

I felt her reach up and hold my chin, then she pulled it down, opening my mouth. She licked my lips, then my tongue.

Oh God it felt so sexy. Part of my brain shouted out, 'I'm kissing Susie!' even though it was the opposite -- she was kissing me.

Her other hand stayed down lower, grabbing my cock. She pulled her lips back, her hand still rubbing my dick, teasing me.

"I own you," she said, and I nodded.

"I can do anything I want with you. Expose you to whoever I want, make you do whatever I want -- or whoever I want!"

Her voice was excited, really feeling her power. I'd been so focused on my fantasy that I hadn't focused on the fact that it was hers to be in charge. She was definitely into it.

I nodded, nervous of the changed dynamic, but incredibly turned on.

Then she pulled my head down.

"Kiss," she said.

I kissed and felt the PVC dress under my lips, then she shifted and it slid under my chin. My lips felt firm but soft skin and I guessed I was kissing the sexy cleavage I'd seen earlier. Her perfume was stronger here, and overwhelmed my senses.

I felt her move again and then she told me to kiss. I did and felt her nipple.

"Lick," she said, and I did, flicking my tongue over her nipple, licking lightly.

"Now the other side," she said, and I sucked her other breast, her hard nipple exciting me. I heard her breath out softly.

She shifted position and pushed my head lower.

I leaned forward and could smell her before I touched her. Her pussy!

"Lick," she said, her voice firm.

My lips touched her wet flesh -- flesh that I noted was completely bare of hair -- and I stuck my tongue out, reaching until I found her clit. I felt her pull my leash -- she must have pulled it between her legs -- holding me there and she thrust into my face, making the contact even firmer.

I licked for several seconds, feeling her clit grow harder and one of her hands was tight on the back of my head, pressing me in place while the leash pulled my face from the other side.

This was so much more than I expected would be going on -- but Linda had said to do whatever she said -- and in the moment it felt safer to obey then to think about how it was crossing all the lines.

She pushed my head back roughly, and I felt long hair brush my thighs and then she blew on my cock. I groaned and she wrapped her lips around me, licking me and then diving forward, taking me into her head, her lips hitting the base of me as she deep throated me right there in the limo.

I couldn't help it and tried to thrust forward. She pulled off me and laughed, a throaty chuckle.

"You liked that almost as much as I did," she said. I felt her hands on me, snapping the covering back on.

It took a minute for what she was saying to make sense to me, so turned on was I by her sucking me, and when I understood I groaned.

"Keep obeying like that and you'll be fine," she said, patting my head, then resting her hand on my crotch.

"Yes, Mistress" I managed to groan.

She was really enjoying herself, and one of her hands kept rubbing the front of my shorts bolder than before while the other went wandering over my chest and back.

"Remember," I thought, "you agreed to do this -- Linda said to do it -- you have to do anything she says while you're wearing this collar."

And then I felt the limo stop and she got out and tugged my leash, helping me out of the car.

She led me inside a building and guided me down some steps into a quieter room. There was the sound of conversation ahead.

"Okay shirt off!" she said cheerfully, and then proceeded to pull the shirt off over my head and down my arms, where it rested against the cuffs.

"That won't do," she said, and then I felt her move, and heard the sound of scissors.

She was cutting up my shirt! Now I was half naked with no way to get dressed again. I gulped.

She must have seen, because she whispered in my ear again.

"This is what you wanted," she said, her fingers tracing my nipples.

"All tied up and under my control."

"Only now you are going to have more women to please. You have to obey all of them like you would me. You understand, don't you? You don't have a choice anymore anyway."

I gulped again, nodding, suddenly very aware of how helpless I was. How dependent I was on her. Obeying her was safety.

"Yes Mistress," I breathed.

"That's a good slut," she said, reaching down and running her hand over me, slipping it inside my shorts briefly.

Then she slapped my ass and led me into the room where the others were.

I was excited and now my nervousness had increased to a full jangling terror.

It got quiet immediately and then I heard a woman's voice.

"My God Susie! What have you got there!"

"Oh, I picked up a party favor. What do you think?"

She pulled my leash then, making me turn around. My stomach had gone into free fall and my heart was beating fast.

"Nice tattoo," I heard someone mutter, and someone whistled. I have a tattoo on one of my shoulder blades.

"He's totally obedient as long as he's tied up," Susie added.

"Really?" another voice asked. "Prove it."

And Susie told me to stick out my tongue. I did, and she slapped it with the riding crop. She reached down and pinched my nipple hard and I yelped.

"Beg me to do it again," she said.

"Please Mistress, pinch me again," I said.

She slapped me with the crop.

"Pinch your what?" she said precisely.

"Please pinch my nipple, Mistress," I said, liking being made to say it, but feeling degraded, and liking that too.

She did, and I groaned with the pain.

"Bring him over here," I heard someone say.

"No, next to the guest of honor," another voice said.

She led me somewhere -- I didn't know where -- and I heard them talking about me.

"Nice legs!"

"Great chest."

"How's his ass, I wonder?"

"I want to see his cock."

"Ok," said my mistress, "have a look."

And she unsnapped my covering, ripping it off, the buttons going snap-snap-snap-snap-snap-snap, revealing my cock! I was simultaneously shocked and turned on.

And definitely hard.

There were a few whistles and a "Nice!" from someone.

"Gorgeous," said another voice.

"Mmmmmm," added another.

I just stood there, hard and throbbing, feeling embarrassed, but liking what they were saying too.

"He looks a bit shy, but his cock is certainly not," added a lower toned voice.

"What now Sus?" asked one of them.

"Whatever we want," said Susie. "We can do whatever we want with him until the party's over. "

"Can we touch?"

"Of course," said Susie.

I felt hands on me then, one, two, three, four, five, six -- I lost track after six, but there were more. My ass, my balls, my cock and my chest all had hands, fingers and fingertips on them. My balls were grabbed, my cock was stroked and tugged, and my nipples were pinched.

I gasped at the pain, and heard a giggle.

"This is fun!" said a perky sounding girl.

"Shall we take off the blindfold?"

"Better to keep him wondering," said another voice.

"But I want to see his face," said the perky sounding girl.

"Close your eyes Slut," said Susie, capitalizing the word, and I did.

She reached over and pulled the blindfold off me, and spun me around.

"Nice face," said perky, and there were some assents.

"Like to see it between my legs," she added.

"Go ahead," said Susie, and I felt myself pushed to the ground. My cock bobbed up and down, only for a second, until a pair of hands grabbed it again.

I felt my head being pushed then pulled up, then I felt the slick fabric of sheer panties and my lips were pushed into them.

Oh my God, I couldn't believe this was happening.

"Kiss me," said the perky voice, and I kissed her pussy through her panties.

"Oh yeah," said the girl, then, "Stop --"

I felt her reach down and tug her panties aside.

"Now go," she said, and I kissed her pussy proper.

"Lick it," she said, and I did, wanting to show Susie I was still obeying her.

I was virtually naked in front of an unknown number of women being made to lick a stranger's pussy. It was hot. My cock was like a rock.

She started to giggle.

"Oh, this is such fun!"

I couldn't help it -- I had to see her. I peeked up at her through mostly closed eyes and gasped. She was stunning. A tall blonde with a gorgeous shaved cunt.

She saw me looking, because my eyes opened wider.

"He's looking at me, Susie," she said.

Immediately I felt a hand slap my ass. I shut my eyes, but it was too late.

"Naughty Slut," said Susie.

"Now you're going to get punished."

Oh my God! What had I gotten myself into?

My fantasy was suddenly overwhelmingly real -- what was going to happen now? I knew I had no choice which turned me on further, even as I sat there on my knees, trembling.

She put the blindfold back on me and rough hands pulled me up.

12