Suspended Sentence

Story Info
She has dreams of the extreme.
3.6k words
4.23
91k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phew, I breathed a huge sigh of relief as I pulled into my driveway. Vacations are fun while they last but it’s always great to get home again. In this case doubly so. The drive from North Carolina had been rougher that usual. Seven Hundred and Sixty miles in twelve and a half hours, it was no wonder my back was killing me. My feet ached almost as if I had walked the whole distance. And, my shoulders felt as if they were being sliced apart by the straps of my bra. Wearily, I stumbled into the house not even bothering to unpack my truck. All I wanted was a hot relaxing bath and sleep, god how I needed some sleep.

I locked the door behind me and kicked off my shoes. Without pausing I headed for the bathroom, stripping my outer clothes off as I went. By the time I entered the bathroom I was down to my bra and panties. I immediately started the bath water. It was dark so I lite a couple of rose scented candles then added some soothing bath oil to the tub filling with water. I unhooked my bra and slipped it from my shoulders then stepped out of my panties. Setting out a large bath towel I stepped into the tub and bent over to turn the water off. Slowly I eased myself into the tub of hot water. Leaning back in the tub I simply laid there for many minutes as the water relaxed and calmed my exhausted soul. I didn’t bother to wash or shampoo being plum worn out.

Slowly I stood feeling a bit refreshed and pulled the lever to drain the tub. Then I dried myself off quickly and blew out the candles. I padded in bare feet to my bedroom continuing to dry myself. Dropping the towel I pulled the bed linen back and dropped wearily onto the bed. Pulling the covers up I closed my tired eyes and soon drifted off into oblivion.

The dream started innocently enough, as I floated like a beautiful butterfly high above a large empty room. I was about to float away and explore another world went two lovely females entered the room below. Suddenly the air was charged with sexual excitement. One of the women was a ravishingly gorgeous brunette clad in a black leather mini skirt , cropped leather vest and high heels. Her long straight black hair hung to the middle of her back. I fluttered closer for a better view. The brunette’s short leather vest was closed in front with two buttons and revealed an ample amount of cleavage. The vest ended well above her naval showing off her flat and toned tummy. The mini skirt highlighted her shapely thighs and the roundness of her flaring hips. In her right hand she carried a short flexible riding crop.

Then my attention was drawn to the other beauty. I gasped as I realized for the first time that she was nearly naked. Her rather large breasts stood out prominently and the nipples were semi erect. She stood about 5’ 7” tall, perhaps a full six inches taller than her dark haired companion. Her thick shoulder length hair was burgundy in color. At first I couldn’t see her face. It was like I was looking thru a camera that needed focusing. Suddenly the image of her face became shaper and clearer. I was appalled to see that the naked girl was me. I was wearing strapy open toed sling style six inch heels, smoke colored nylons and black leather garter-belt. A black leather cuff was locked in place around each of my wrists and ankles. There was also a three inch wide black leather collar buckled around my neck. Dangly earrings hung from my pierced ears. Other than that I was completely naked.

In a blinding flash of multi colored star bursts the beautiful floating butterfly me and the naked slave girl me become one.

The seductive brunette led me towards the middle of the expansive room where two chains hung from the unseen ceiling high over head. The ends of the chains hung about waist high off the floor. With deliberate slowness my right wrist was locked to one of the chains, then my left wrist was locked to the other chain. The provocative Lady in black leather smiled and snapped her fingers. As if by magic the chains began to raise pulling my wrists and arms ever higher. As my wrists rose the Lady came near and kissed my lips. Her tongue forcing it’s way inside my mouth. I found myself lost in an erotic world of lust as my tongue danced with hers. All the while my arms were being pulled higher and higher. I was lifted to my full height. I was forced to stand on the very toes of my shoes. My arms and shoulders bore the most of my weight. The Lady pulled her lips from mine and snapped her fingers. The chains stopped in place. I struggled momentarily testing the strength of my bonds, they held me firmly in their merciless grip.

The dark haired beauty smiled and held out her hand. In it she held a set of stereo headphones. With a bright sexy smile she placed the headphones over my ears and adjusted them til they fit my head perfectly. In that instant my world was filled with the loveliest and most erotic melodies I have ever heard. I could hear nothing else.

Again the dominate beauty smiled holding out her right hand. This time when she opened it her hand contained two evil looking alligator style nipple clamps connected together by a rather formable looking silver chain. Coming close she held one clamp up for my inspection. Using her index finger and thumb she opened the jaws of the clamp. Involuntarily my body shivered in fear as I gazed at the menacing teeth of the clamp. She smiled as she touched my cheek with the clamp. Slowly, so damn slowly she drew a line down my neck and onto my chest using the clip as her pencil. I cringed in fear as she began to trace small circles around my semi erect left nipple. In time she leaned her head forward and tenderly kissed my left nipple. She gently sucked my nipple between her lips and twirled her hot tongue this way and that. I felt my nipple grow stiff and hard from the attention of her talented tongue. I moaned softly with pleasure.

Then suddenly her warm loving tongue was replaced by the cold shape teeth of the open clamp. She raked my hard nipple with the teeth of the clamp smiling the whole time. With a slight gleam in her dark eyes the elegant Lady began to allow the wicked clamp to close, trapping my erect nipple between the shape steel teeth of it’s jaws. My body quaked in fear knowing full well of the horrible agony that awaited. Slowly the jaws closed biting harder and harder into the innocent flesh of my nipple. “Please, please no,” I whimpered as my body squirmed in a vain effort to avoid the inevitable.

With her sexy smile in place the Lady in black leather opened the jaws of the clamp allowing my poor nipple a reprieve. Another smile and the clamp was closing again. “Please no,” I begged as the shape teeth once more bit deep into my nipple. Again, at the last moment the clamp began to open freeing my trapped nipple. I watched as the evil jaws were opened to their full extent. Then as I watched with horror filled eyes she simply let go of the clamp with my nipple nestled between the awful jaws. As if in slow motion the wicked jaws of the clamp slammed closed. The merciless steel teeth crushed my nipple. For the briefest of moments there was nothing no pain, no pleasure I only existed. But I knew it was coming, god yes it was coming and there wasn’t a fucking thing I could do about it. I watched in horror as the clamp snapped into place and the hideous pain crashed into my body. In a nano second the shearing agony slammed into my brain sending my naked body into a fit of frenzied contortions. I shut my eyes and shirked in agony, tossing my head this way and that, my hair flying all about. My legs kicked out and I swung briefly by my arms. There was no escaping the hellish pain that burned my very soul.

After several moments I regained a smidgen of control as my body came to rest, the toes of my shoes once more touching the floor barely. My shoulders ached horribly as the exotic music playing thru the headphones continued to block out any other sound.

I opened my eyes and the She Devil in leather was smiling once more. This time in her hand she held a large penis style gag. With out ceremony she crammed the fake cock into my mouth and quickly buckled the strap behind my head. The cock was huge and it stuffed my mouth completely. Soon my jaws ached as badly as my shoulders.

Then the smiling She Devil toyed innocently with my left nipple. Rolling it gently almost lovingly between her fingers and thumb. I shuttered in fear even as my nipple grew hard. Then she took the second nipple clamp and opened it’s menacing jaws, bearing those cruel merciless teeth. The devilish Lady amused herself for several minutes torturing my mind. She would rake my stiff nipple with the open jaws of the dreadful clamp allowing me to feel the shape unforgiving teeth. Then the jaws would be allowed to close slowly, ever so slowly. The teeth would bit deeper and deeper into my tortured flesh. Then she would open the jaws completely starting the process again. My body would spasm with fear and apprehension. “Oh god NO,” I screamed behind the cock gag as the she allowed the clamp to snap down full force on my nipple. My body thrashed about wildly as I tried desperately to ward off the hideous pain. But alas, there was no escape, only suffering. Both of my nipples were now crushed mercilessly between the jaws of the powerful alligator clamps. Pain and agony slammed into my helpless body from every direction.

The Devil Lady squatted and I felt a tug at my right ankle. Thru the hazy of my agony I looked down and saw that she was locking a small chain to my right ankle cuff. Standing again she took the chain and tossed it high over her head. Magically the chain wrapped itself around a pulley and the free end fell back into the She devils hand. With a smile on her beautifully full lips she began to pull on the chain and my foot was forced off the floor. I fought and struggled with all my strength but my merger efforts were no match for her overwhelming power. My foot and leg were pulled straight out from my body about waist high. And still she forced my ankle higher, I was defenseless to stop her. Finally, with my foot even with my chin she stopped, holding the chain tightly in the vice like grip of her hands. Then in the wink of an eye she attached the chain holding my ankle to the chain connecting the clamps biting deeply into my nipples. With a smile and a snap of her fingers the chain connecting my ankle and nipples became taut.

My titties were pulled away from my chest as they now held the weight of my out stretched leg. New and excruciating pain sliced thru my completely defenseless body. The slightest movement of my ankle or leg doubled the agony pounding at my brain. Then tripled it. I tried desperately to lift my suspended leg in order to ease the burden of my tortured titties. With a supreme effort I managed to lift the leg an inch may-be two. This lessened the throbbing agony raging from my nipples slightly. But I couldn’t hold my leg there long before the muscles in my thighs began to burn as if a blazing fire had been lit.

Thru a haze of agony I saw the Devil Lady standing back just smiling, always smiling. With a deliberate slowness she opened the two buttons holding her leather vest closed. Momentarily I was distracted from my suffering as I admired the sensual beauty of her lovely figure.

As I gazed upon her perfectly formed full breasts a blindfold appeared in her right hand. Without amenities she buckled the blindfold in place over my eyes. I was alone in a dark, silent world unable to see or hear anything expect the ever sweet music playing thru the headphones over my ears. I had been robbed of all my senses except that of touch (quick aside: well yea, I could taste the fake cock stuffing my mouth. But I’m not counting that one!). God yes, my sense of touch, that of feeling, was working overtime. Every nerve in my body seemed to be aflame with agony. The thigh muscles in my suspended leg burned like the fires of hell as I tried to hold it as high as possible and thus ease the strain on my poor tortured titties. My other leg suffered horrible cramping in the calf as I tried to lift myself higher. And my shoulders screamed in agony from the tremendous burden being placed on them.

I was left in this hellish state for what seemed like an eternity. My slightest movement caused the most excruciating pain to slam into every part of my defenseless body. Agony was constant, it became the norm. To lessen the agony if only for the briefest of seconds became pleasure. Pleasure, however fleeting, became my elusive goal.

It was diabolically clever. In effect I was torturing myself, one body part pitted against another. To ease the cramps in my legs meant adding enormous suffering to my titties and particularly my nipples. To ease the suffering of my pain ravished nipples meant suffering the most god awful muscle cramps in my thighs and calves.

I couldn’t see the She Devil ready herself to deliver a powerful cut of the crop to my vulnerable bottom because of the blindfold that blackened my world. I couldn’t hear the ear splittingSWISH as the crop sped furiously towards it’s unsuspecting target because of the headphones that silenced my world. Nor, could I hear the resounding CRACK made when the unfeeling merciless leather whip met tender defenseless female flesh. All I could do was feel, god how I could feel.

My world exploded into an furious eruption of agony as the crop crashed into my helpless bottom. My body thrashed uncontrollably in a frenzied effort to escape. Pain ripped into my nipples as the cold steel teeth of the nipple clamps tore relentless at my innocent flesh. I twisted furiously in my bondage trying in a vain attempt to escape my unbearable suffering. My efforts only added fuel to the raging bonfire of hellish agony burning my very soul. My screams were effectively muffled by the cock gag stuffing my mouth.

I cringed in fear and screamed into my cock gag and even that tiny movement caused a fresh round of suffering to exploded thru my suspended body. An eternity passed without another lash of the crop.

My very mind became the deadliest torture devise of all as thoughts ran rampant. Constant terror, constant fear of not knowing what was coming next or when or where. The suffering was multiplied ten fold as I tried to anticipate that which couldn’t be anticipated.

I flinched, expecting the crop to pay it’s respects again. Yet the kiss did not come. Only another round of scalding pain as my leg jerked, which in turn jerked the nipple clamps tearing at my nipples. I could only imagine the gorgeous smile on the Devil Lady’s beautiful face as she watched my self inflicted agony.

Again my black world exploded into brilliant multi colored star bursts of scalding agony each hotter than the last. This time the scalding agony was centered in my inner left thigh, high above my stoking top. My naked and hanging body trembled in cruel and madding agony. Then my left tittie burst into flame as the Devil Lady delivered a swift upper cut of the crop to it’s underside. Both titties bounced wildly as my body shook in horrible agony. My suspended leg reacted instinctively jerking upward then returning to jerk hideously on the chain connected to my nipple clamps. My brain was nearly overloaded with incalculable suffering.

An eternity passed, then two and yes my suffering continued unabated. My endurance was quickly waning, my strength drained. I felt the crop time and time and time again. Always falling at random intervals and locations there wasn’t anyway to anticipate where or when the next kiss would come. My titties became a favorite playground for the crop. But, my inner thighs, ass and tummy all received their fair share of attention. Each excruciating cut of the crop I stole a bit of my strength and energy.

Finally, I hung limp and spent in my suspension reacting hardly at all as the crop worshipped it’s attention upon me. Unable to do anything except endure and suffer.

Suddenly the erotic music playing in my headphones stopped. At least I think it did. I felt a prodding between my legs. The crop was sliding the length of my slit. My spent body quivered slightly. Thru the headphones I heard the She Devil speak, “You want it there, don’t you slave?” The crop tapped my clit. “Shake your head for yes,” the She Devil cooed.

My body shook with horror. I whimpered uselessly behind the cock gag, “Please, please, please not there. PLEASE NOT THERE.” I shook my head furiously back and fourth. The crop moved to my tortured and agonized left titties prodding it. “Please please no more,” but my pitiful pleas went unheard. The crop began to lift my tittie and even this tiny movement caused a multitude of fresh new agony to come crashing down around me. In my weakened conditioned my reaction was a mere shutter. By now I had only the ability to suffer and suffer I did in great overwhelming proportions. The crop lifted my defenseless tit up until it held all of it’s weight. Then suddenly with out warning the supporting crop was pulled away. My tortured tit immediately dropped then jerked to a stop as it reached the limit of the chain connecting it to my ankle. A slight spasm rippled thru me as the pain slammed into me.

In a moment the crop was tapping at my clit again, I shuttered in terror. The Devil Lady spoke again, “You want it there, don’t you slave? Shake your head for yes.” Knowing I had no choice I slowly began to nod my head up and down. Then I felt fumbling at the back of head and the cock gag was unbuckled then pulled from my mouth. My jaws ached beyond words. The headphones were pulled from ears. I pleaded for mercy but the pathic effort was nothing more than soft garbled whimpering.

The crop still tapped my clit innocently as the She Devil in black leather spoke again, “Tell me what you want slave.”

“Pleaseeeeeeeeee just do it,” was my soft murmured response. My ass paid a hideous price as the crop tore into it three times in rapid secession. All I could do was hang limply in my suspension and suffer.

“Tell me what you want slave. Tell me where you want the last kiss to fall so your lesson may end.”

“Pussssyyyyyyyyy,” was my nearly inaudible reply.

My titties exploded in fresh agony as the crop ripped into them twice.

“I could not hear you, slave. Tell me where you do want to taste the last kiss of the crop?”

Drawing upon all my reserves I managed to mumble, “Myy .... PUSSY ... please my PUSSY.” My pathetic whimpering trailed off into a long “pleaseeeeeeeeee.”

The Devil Lady finally satisfied, took her stance in front of me and to my left. She tapped my clit with the business end of the crop and then drew the horrible weapon back. Then with a powerful move of her shoulder and arm the She Devil put the crop in motion. It sliced thru the air on it’s hideous mission. In the blink of an eye the crop slammed into it’s target.

My eyes flashed open. I was thrashing wildly about my bed. Pleasure, pleasure in it’s most simple and basic form held me tightly in it’s loving grip. Three fingers stuffed my cunt as I fucked myself furiously. Suddenly the pleasure erupted into an explosion of joy and utopian bliss as I reached my peak. Wave after wave of carnal bliss rocked my world.

The long pent up spasms of lust passed slowly. Leaving in it’s wake a trembling mass of naked female flesh. I relaxed in my contented state and slowly my breathing returned to normal. “My what a god awful dream,” I thought as a weary smile began to cruel my lips. Glancing over at the alarm clock I was shocked to find that only 45 minutes had passed since I flopped my road weary body into bed.

12