Suspense, Slime & Strips of Tape

Story Info
A woman indulges her husband's weird tastes.
1.4k words
3.47
13.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Synovex
Synovex
24 Followers

Michelle let out a long sigh through her nose as Hubert hummed to himself contentedly, attending to her restraints. After so many years of playing along with his bizarre little games, one thing she had learned was patience. At every moment she fought the temptation to ask what the hell he was doing, knowing that he had every detail planned in his head before they started, that it wouldn't take too awfully long, and, as usual, she would probably end up enjoying it.

Michelle was patient when Hubert told her to swallow 2 grams of niacin and strip naked. She was patient when he had her put on a blindfold and lie on her back in their playroom. She was patient when he leaned in and listened to make sure her sinuses were clear before sealing her lips shut with a rectangle of packing tape. Even now, she was patient as he finished securing cuffs to her wrists and ankles, cuffs that were wool-lined and wide enough they barely pressed into her flesh, but kept her limbs snugly secured to the aluminum rods that ran from either wrist to it's matching ankle. Patience came easily, but she could only hope he was going somewhere with this.

Her last limb secured, she heard Hubert stand up with a foot on either side of her hips. In the darkness of the blindfold, it was very jarring when he grabbed the two rods and lifted them. Michelle was short and slender, and Hubert was a stocky, pot-bellied bear of a man, so he picked her whole body off the ground with ease. She felt a tapping against one rod, then it latched into place, as did the other. She was uneasy with suspension play, but he was always careful and through her shoulder-length hair, she could tell she was only a few inches off the padded mat, and with her weight spread between her splayed limbs, she was actually quite comfortable.

It only lasted a moment. They had experimented with niacin before, and, while it wasn't a regular practice, she appreciated the sensation. She was unusual in that she felt the flush along her whole body; it started as a warmth, then heat, before breaking into prickles all down her legs and back, her chest and scalp. It must have been obvious on her pale skin, because that second Hubert flipped on a shop fan, blowing up from between her legs, washing her with a cooling relief up her whole body.

She only had a few moments to enjoy the delight of hot-on-cold before she sucked a hard gasp through her nostrils- something soft and cold was pressing against her belly. Confused, she tried to identify the odd, oblong, wet object, when another one pressed onto an arm, and another onto a leg. When the fourth landed, she realized in horror that the first one was actually flexing against her skin. Within moments, she realized they were all slowly, almost imperceptibly, moving around on her skin, tracing curved stripes of cold wetness that, blown by the fan, chilled intensely against her hot, prickling skin.

When Michelle had seen Hubert yesterday, filling thrown-out watermelon rinds with beer and leaving them around their garden, she briefly thought he was insane. Now, with him sitting there sticking a garden's worth of slugs all over her naked, hanging body, she congratulated herself on a fine diagnosis.

Once her whole body had a general distribution of gastropods, he walked over and crouched by her head, kneeling under her shoulders so her face was buried in his hairy crotch, his belly and thighs and hardening phallus pressing into her face, his aroma enveloping her senses. With the prickling heat of the niacin, the warmth of his body was torment, but the kind she enjoyed. Blindfolded, her sense of touch was heightened, letting her see the random squiggles of slime all over her body as clearly as if she were reading them. She felt his finger-tips, tracing all around her belly and ribs, careful not to smear the slime, a maddening tantalization. Then, his fingertips found her nipples- she was flat-chested, but her breasts were very sensitive, enough that his gentle tugging and kneading were enough to make her body twist in a frenzy. She moaned in delight, and felt his cock twitch against her cheek.

His hands disappeared. There was a rustling sound, and she felt something hard, smooth, and lumpy, about the size of a cherry, pressed against her damp labia. Her tongue whipped against her sealed lips as Hubert pressed until it sank in, pressing it into her depths the full length of his middle finger. There was a harsh sound, and she felt a strip of packing tape seal the lump inside her, which would've been unacceptable if she weren't shaved bare.

Michelle was starting to get excited, cooperatively rubbing her bound face up and down Hubert's member. She heard him chuckle, then felt something cold and heavy plunk down just under her navel. He slowly nudged it down, sliding it across her hot, dry skin, and she didn't think much until it reached just above her pubic bone.

The small piece of metal crossed some threshold, and suddenly became heavier, pressing gently down into her at the same instant the hard lump inside her suddenly rose up, pressing into a very sensitive spot. Under the blindfold, Michelle's eyes bugged out. They were both magnets!

Her breath was coming faster and faster, when she felt something press at the corner of her mouth. Something about as blunt as a screwdriver was enough to break the tape, drawing across her lips to cut an opening for her to spread her mouth open. She moaned and gasped for a moment before she felt the head of his penis pressing into her tongue, thrusting slowly but getting deeper. Hubert's penis was narrow but very long, and they knew Michelle could easily take it all the way down her throat.

Hubert chuckled, pressing the magnet down and kneading it in a small circle. Saliva started leaking up Michelle's face as she eagerly took his cock in. He dug his thumb under the edge of the magnet, and flipped it. When the polarity shifted, the round, lumpy magnet inside Michelle flipped around, making her hips jerk and her thighs tremble. She could practically hear Hubert grinning as he grabbed a fistful of hair at the back of her head, pressing his prong deeper as he flipped the magnet back and forth, making the knob spin around against her G-spot.

Michelle felt his ballsack press against her nostrils- he had his full length inside her. He laid the palm of his hand on her mons, the heel pressing on the magnet and his fingertips on either side of her clitoris. He cupped his hand, then released, then cupped again, over and over, faster and faster. The agitation of the magnet made the lump inside her roll around along her tender meatus, while her clit just barely glided along the insides of her soft clitoral hood. Gripping her hair tighter, his thrusts were coming faster. Michelle's fingers and toes splayed out, and her eyes rolled back. Besides the cock in her throat, the magnet inside her, and her wiggling clit, the only thing rising to her awareness were the cool slime-trails lengthening into the most sensitive parts of her flushed skin; the back of her knee, into her armpit, along the crease under her buttock, into her navel, a particularly sadistic one had even found its way into the arch of her foot. There was nothing else; Michelle had disappeared into her role, a curiosity, an oddity conceived by a madman with no place in this world except for on his cock.

Michelle started coming. Then she started coming harder. Spasms traveled up and down the length of her body, and her hips kicked into the palm of Hubert's hand, again and again. Almost on cue, she felt his scrotum contract, and his penis started pulsing strongly as he pressed his pelvis against her skull. Her mind a swirl of ecstasy, Michelle hungrily gulped down every drop Hubert would give her.

He pulled out, and they both let out a deep, deeply-satisfied sigh. Within a few moments, he had lowered her to the ground and released her cuffs. She pulled off her blindfold to see him, balding and with a cowboy mustache on his dopey, grinning face, as he patted her hair affectionately.

"You know," Michelle chuckled, gingerly pulling off the tape, "After so many years of marriage, you'd think I would know better. When you said you were in a 'weird mood,' I thought you wanted me to wear a cheerleader uniform or something."

Hubert's head whipped around to look at Michelle, his face lit up with excited attention. "Do you have one?!"

Synovex
Synovex
24 Followers