Suzanne Comes Again Ch. 02

Story Info
The launch of a long dirty weekend.
3.5k words
4.25
25.3k
17

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yowser
yowser
455 Followers

Best enjoyed if you have read Part One.

*

The drive took a couple hours, the four of us in Rob's Explorer, the flatlands of southern Indiana giving way to steeper winding roads as we ascended into the Kentucky hills. Our destination was in the Daniel Boone National Forest, hilly wooded backwoods country. Jim was the only one of us who had been anywhere near here before.

The Lake Pines resort was arranged pleasantly enough. A large central building, 19th Century Robber Baron Hunting Lodge style, rough timber, wooden roof stakes, trophy deer heads mounted on the walls inside, rustic yet upscale. The lodge held the restaurant and main office. The various sleeping cabins were set apart in forest clearings by a walk of a few minutes each.

The boys spent the first few minutes checking out some pickup truck they'd spotted in the parking lot, and they came back chattering happily before we made our way to the registration desk.

"You see the trailer-hitch on that new F-150? Nicer factory mount than past years."

"Yep, and the guy went full hog on the trim. Enough shiny chrome to keep one o' them Nashville cowboys hummin' for months."

Sharon rolled her eyes at me but I knew we probably sounded just as silly when talking about clothes. Rob checked us in easily enough and we unloaded and made our way to our cabin. Big strong Rob with his wide shoulders hoisting the bags, lanky Jim in plaid shirt and jeans with the cooler plus another bag slung over his shoulder.

We had a spacious subdivided double cabin set further uphill than the others, with a stone fireplace, two bedrooms with two beds each, a bathroom in between. Our balcony looked out on the lake, maybe half a mile away, but it was quite private. Forest was all you could see in the back.

Wood-paneled rooms, upholstered chairs and a long wooden bench with comfortable cushions built into one side of each bedroom. The cooler Jim pulled in was filled with beer. The boys had brought plenty of wine for us too and even splurged on some good whiskey. The room for Jim and me somehow became the "living room" for all of us, maybe since that's where the cooler got stashed.

There was a golf course naturally, although I hate golf irrationally. Jim plays maybe once or twice a year, mostly just to host business clients. He and Rob only occasionally do a round together, although they each had brought their clubs.

A few hiking trails snaked up around the grounds and into a set of hills and knolls overlooking the lake. The lake was long and narrow, one arm of a much larger body of water, no real beach but forest coming up to the edges all around. Restful.

The lake was a natural central feature of the resort, handsome enough and equipped with a boat launch, canoes and dinghies available for use. I pretty much figured Jim and Rob would find a way to go out fishing at least once.

We were all itchy for a meal, so after a quick unpack and change of clothes we headed fairly straight away to the lodge. Dinner was good hearty fare, just the sort of food that Rob and Sharon and Jim, really all the Midwesterners I'd ever met, enjoy. Sharon indulged a bit, but I was pleased she held herself back from dessert.

Sharon and I had conspired to "dress up" a bit for dinner, even though we figured the place wasn't going to be that fancy. We knew the boys would just be wearing clean shirts and long decent-looking trousers.

I wore a light sundress, long and flowing down to my ankles, buttons top to bottom, a pale yellow floral print. Almost "Ralph Lauren Prairie" with my sandals and loose hair, if you will. All that was missing were some beads and a floppy straw sunhat.

Sharon wore a soft sleeveless dress, forest green, that came down just to her knees. It set off her white skin and dark loose hair nicely. To my surprise, she had put on some make-up, we almost never did this sort of thing unless there was a wedding or something to attend.

It was simple, subtle, just some eyeliner, but it worked well -- accentuated her deep-set eyes and made you look more closely at her. I guess I was surprised that such a small change could have such a pleasing effect.

Except that even this touch was obliterated by the fact that she, like me in our conspiracy, had elected to do without the bra business. From a distance it didn't show, the fabric was just dark enough on her that she looked like a well-dressed woman at a nice restaurant. But the front was cut fairly low and up close the effect was dramatic. Her big breasts were held in okay, but the motion of her soft curves was unmistakable whenever she shifted position. Even the waiter noticed, with a short discreet smile as he seated us at our outdoor table.

We got the boys to do wine rather than beer at dinner, pleased that they accommodated us, and we cruised through a couple bottles, easy laughing talk throughout.

Jim kept ogling Sharon, who showed no awareness of this, but I noticed she made sure that the boys got good looks at her boobs moving around by the way she poured water, deported herself in general. Of course he had seen her breasts before, that once, and knew what they looked like. I have never wanted a big chest myself, but I had always noted, basically since puberty, that guys are involuntarily drawn to large boobs, like sharks circling some wounded fish.

It usually didn't bother me, and didn't now, it was more just a kick to see how the boys reacted to Sharon's tease.

Getting up from the table everyone's eyes were shining. We took a short walk to settle the food, on a pleasant path along the lake. The mosquitoes weren't out yet and the heat of the day was just subsiding. Very sweet.

We gathered in our room, each room with two beds, the cabin could have handled our kids too if they had been along. There was a connecting door between the two bedrooms which we left open the whole weekend.

The boys broke out the whiskey and each of them had a small glass while we chatted on the balcony, nice breeze and a handsome lake view. We grew silent just looking out at the peaceful setting as the sun got lower in the sky.

I suspect the same thoughts were going through each of our heads, but I can only really verify my own. I was desirous, expectant. I was hoping for at least a couple chances with Jim this weekend, maybe more. Rob and Sharon were an open book.

On holiday, no kids, no chores, away from home, rustic setting, worries behind, we knew no one here but our companions, our best friends. It felt free. As romantic as anything Jim and I had done in a long time. And there was enough complicated sexual energy tugging all of us in different directions -- well who knew?

My only worry, a minor one, was that my menstrual period was just around the corner. It likely wouldn't arrive before the weekend was over, but I had been undone by an early period more than once before in my life. The counter-side of an upcoming period is that I am almost always especially horny just before it arrives.

I squeezed Jim's hand and he leaned down for a kiss. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sharon give a small smile.

It was the damnedest thing. Within a few minutes we were all kissing our partners, our spouses, like two teenage couples out on a double date, only older, and better dressed.

At the first lull, I had to laugh and confessed this thought to the others. Rob laughed too, a long slow chuckle of amusement.

"Way better than high school though. We don't hafta worry about parents, gettin' back 'fore midnight, none of that."

"In fact, we can go inside anytime we want and take care of business the way we never could back then."

Sharon stifled a giggle. "Well, not always that way," her hand on Rob's thigh playfully. "We had some times..."

Rob looked right at me with a slow, wide smile of contentment. "I reckon this here setup we got is way better than the back of a car..."

"Another shot of whiskey?" Jim asked Rob. "Before the night gets out of hand?"

We went inside but left the big doors to the balcony open. Just enough breeze to feel good on the skin.

Jim poured for the boys. Rob turned and looked at Sharon and me and raised his glass.

"To two of the finest women in the country, a grace to the husbands, a gift to the world."

I think it was the most elegant set of sentiments I had ever heard come out of Rob's mouth and the sincerity which accompanied his remarks made this a distinctly superior compliment. Sharon looked surprised and pleased. The appearance of a dimple with her smile always added to her appeal.

"Thank you," she said, almost shyly. "We are pretty lucky ourselves."

I impishly asked Rob how we might best reply to such generous compliments. What we could say in return.

Rob, eyes gleaming at me, slowly arched an eyebrow. "Back at you all," his gaze swiveling to Sharon. "So if you said, 'Rob dearest, how might we repay you for such fine words?' what do you predict I would say?"

He shot a glance at Jim, who looked more than usually interested.

"Yes, do tell," he urged.

Sharon looked straight at Rob. "You'd say, 'Well, why don't you take your dress off then?' "

The sheer audacity of this comment, especially coming from Sharon, stunned all of us.

Jim started laughing, then everyone except Rob, who was looking at Sharon in the most peculiar way.

"Well, son of a bitch, you got me hon. That is one thing I suppose I might say, but maybe only after another couple shots of bourbon."

Sharon flashed me a quick glance. "Maybe you boys don't need any more whiskey to ask."

Everyone got silent.

Sharon slipped one strap of her dress off a shoulder, then the other, and carefully wiggled until the top of her dress spilled down below her unrestrained breasts. The boys stood open-mouthed.

"Son of a bitch," murmured Rob. "Think I done died and gone to heaven."

Without even looking at Sharon, suddenly feeling the room's energy rise a notch, I slowly unbuttoned my dress to my waist, pulling the front parts aside enough so that my breasts were visible, each one drifting to the side and holding my dress front open for all to see.

I felt the breeze on my nipples and then their hardening. We were raising the ante.

The boys just stared at the two of us.

"Well goddam," Rob finally said. "Must be rutting season or something."

"Not that I mind," he added.

Pretty soon everyone was out of their clothes. It was exciting, more arousing than I would have thought, to disrobe in front of everyone. They had all seen me without clothes before, each of them, but never all together in one group. The reverse was also true. Exciting but strangely natural, like just what we should be doing.

Jim was at one corner, so slender, his ribs showing after his shirt was off, the sinews on his arms and legs visible while he peeled off his clothes. His keen blue eyes were on me, and especially Sharon. A little smile behind his sparse beard. Careful, deliberate long fingers folded his pants. His familiar body was no less exciting now than in private.

I couldn't help noticing Rob's expansive but taut torso, his wide, strong shoulders. His thinning dark hair, combed straight back. Wide chin, clean-shaven face. Thick, short, football player legs. His eyes darting hungry looks at me as I disrobed.

Sharon's meaty breasts with their large dark areolae dangled as her dress came off, swaying as she moved.

We talked while the boys sipped whiskey. We talked increasingly about lovemaking, hesitantly at first, but then with greater ease. We reflected on friendship, how it was such a brave and strong and valuable a thing to share together.

Rob looked at all of us evenly.

"I think I know what we all want to do." His eyes went to Sharon, taking in her breasts with their hefty sloping curves and drifting down, almost pointing, to her dark triangle of crotch hair.

"Might I suggest that instead of us retreating to our own rooms to..." he paused, I expected him to say 'fuck,' but he said something else -- "that we couple all together, in this room here?"

"That would be an extraordinary. A boon, are you all up for that?" His eyes gleamed.

"Meaning in view of each other?" I wanted to make sure I understood what he intended.

His eyes went to Sharon first. After she silently nodded, he looked at Jim, then me.

"Yes. Here. In this room. We got two beds." He gestured.

I swallowed hard. This was coming from Rob. "Yes," I thought to myself, "Yes. Say 'yes' Jim." I looked at my man, his thoughtful blue eyes, his shaggy head, slender build, eyes locked on mine.

"That would be something else," went Jim slowly.

We were all still.

We talked. There were some logistics. Not ground rules but parameters. Somehow we decided not to go simultaneously, that since it was Rob's idea, that he and Sharon would go first. Then Jim and I. We would get to watch each other.

Hot damn.

So Jim and I took to our bed, Rob and Sharon the other one, right next to ours.

It was an indescribable thrill to watch them in their foreplay, slower and more self-conscious than usual for them I suspect, aware as they were of an audience -- surely their first?

Rob played with Sharon's nipples, hefting her boobs around, and she ran her fingers over his penis while it grew stiff. I found myself spellbound, holding my breath as they played with each other. I had to remember to exhale every once in awhile.

Nothing they did was stuff that Jim and I hadn't indulged in ourselves, and in fact lovemaking, on the surface anyway, probably is remarkably similar for everybody the world around. Human nerve-endings don't change from region to region, the ways of pleasure aren't infinite. Yet having the little dance of desire between Rob and Sharon acted out right in front of us was extraordinarily arousing, new, thrilling.

Rob cradled her boobs, sucked on her nipples, groped her crotch and rubbed her inner thighs. She ran her fingers over his cock, under his balls, licked his shaft and head.

Rob's penis looked enchanting. Big rounded knob, thick veined shaft, luscious hanging testicles. So hard, so insistent, his cock was going to be going up Sharon one way or another, an unstoppable force. My mouth watered. I felt so good, almost envious, for Sharon, she would be the recipient.

Jim and I would have a front row seat. Jim's eyes were going from Rob's penis to Sharon's soft enticing chest. I knew it excited him. Our fellow conspirators-in-lust were but four feet away.

And finally when Rob penetrated her, it was as if a long-closed, hidden attic door had opened and we all entered a new magical world.

Once Rob started pushing, however, I don't think they were aware of much besides their own pleasure.

Big bodies, locked together, tongues probing, Sharon's hands running over Rob's big back, down to his ass-cheeks frantically pushing. They were not coupled together for long.

As I noted previously, theirs was not a graceful copulation. Instead it was all immediate -- desire right now, desire that was well primed and could not wait.

I was astonished at the sheer animal power of Rob's movements. It was very primal, especially at the end, when his hips shoved into Sharon with extraordinary violence and her whole body recoiled with the force. Then a satisfied grunt and those long, slow end-of-the-line clenches from his big rump-cheeks while he squeezed his sperm into her.

She had enjoyed it, but she had not climaxed. Their coupling had been way too short for that.

I had Jim's penis in my hand when they finished. I had to stop myself from stroking him. I wanted our own coupling to go on a little longer than theirs, both because I wanted my own pleasure, but also, well, just because longer is almost always better. Normally at home, I like it best when Jim and I take at least an hour from start to finish, unless we are both dying for each other. And now we would have an audience.

Finally with a lingering, perhaps grateful, kiss to Sharon, Rob slopped his penis out of her and they settled together on their bed. Their bodies were sweaty, and the room had taken on the musky, rank smell of sex. They embraced. Rob's eyes drifted over to us and he arched his eyebrows. We would be their dessert brandy, I guess.

Jim began, he was slow, deliberate.

He positioned me on my back, kissed and nibbled my neck, he knows I adore this, and hovered over my body. His penis was hard, and I ran my fingers over it lightly, just barely enough to stimulate it. I wanted him hard for a good long time.

He drifted down my body, kneading, then kissing my breasts, sucking my nipples, driving me crazy. Already my lips were swollen, my crotch was seeping, both because of witnessing Rob and Sharon, as well as the heightened anticipation of my attention from Jim.

I felt Jim's ass with one hand, the taut skin over his slender cheeks, and ran my fingers along his inner thighs. His penis nodded with the indirect stimulus.

He kissed my mons softly, then pressed his hand over it, in a rotating motion. All was done slowly, teasingly.

I was keenly aware of two pair of eyes on us. I didn't want to look over. I closed my eyes to avoid the temptation.

Then Jim's tongue was running along my lips, as he settled in. I spread my legs. He licked. My thighs moved. My hips moved.

I had my hands on his head, running fingers through his hair. Tongue up my channel, then flicking lightly over my clitoris. It was divine and things escalated quickly. But I didn't want to come yet.

I urged him up, on all fours over my head. I wanted a good show for our friends, who I glimpsed staring at us out of the corner of my eyes. I kissed his dangling excited cock-head, so hard, so ardent in front of me. I rubbed his balls, between his ass-cheeks, along his inner thighs. I could tell each touch aroused him.

And his penis felt so good when I finally took it in my mouth. Hard, stiff, familiar, sliding in and out. Yet we were on view.

I tongued him as long as I dared, and wished it could have been extended. But he was seeping at the tip, and I knew he was close.

I eased off, we kissed. He slowly made his way down my body, kissing. Was he also keenly aware of our viewers? It felt that way.

As he often does, he played my slippery lips for a while with his cock-head first, rubbing it up and down, pausing to tease the top of my notch with its damp tip, looking at me the whole time, a hard, hungry but loving look.

And then, moving on top of me, he slid inside. I gave a little gasp as he penetrated. It's like coming home.

I suspect we did not couple for long. He had gotten me real close, and although lots of times I don't climax while fucking, unless extremely aroused, I came quickly this time, my legs stiffening, my breath rapid and shallow, my hips curling into his. I held him tightly while he pushed, he knows how to press the front of his pelvis into the top of my mons so that I feel it keenly.

He slowed after my climax, my hands running over his ass-cheeks, still clenching, but slowly.

Some gentle in-and-out, and I started to grip him deliberately with my channel, clipping his penis while it moved. Then he was off to the races, frantically pushing, his own breath rapid, and he bit down on my neck when he came, those last desperate sperm-propelling thrusts and the slow ones that followed.

All was still.

He stayed on top of me for some time, completely spent. I felt his penis soften inside me. We were damp, sweaty. Finally with a kiss he pulled out.

Rob and Sharon were staring at us, Sharon with her wide dimpled smile and dancing eyes.

"Nice," she said softly. "Nice lovemaking."

Jim got up and retreated to the bathroom. We all took turns, not washing so much as just mopping up. And then we settled ourselves on benches and seats, all completely unclothed, looking at each other.

yowser
yowser
455 Followers