Suzanne Comes Again Ch. 06

Story Info
Sharon's night, Suzanne's nightcap.
8.7k words
4.28
14.5k
9

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yowser
yowser
456 Followers

We woke Monday morning to light rain. Clouds were low, it had all the looks of a sloppy day. The previous days' mostly sunny skies had given way to the inevitable atmospheric volatility of a Midwest summer. The boys grumbled a bit, they had been hoping for some early morning fishing but didn't want to do the rain thing out in a boat.

We had a long breakfast at the lodge and never really came up with a good plan for the day. The nearest town did not appear to have any special entertainments and we ended up going back to the cabin for some quiet time, really the first of the weekend: reading for me, the boys playing cards, Sharon doing some knitting she had brought along. We kept looking out the window, but the rain was getting harder, not going away.

So we ended up trooping down to the lodge again around noon, and extended our meal with prolonged talk, no sunny outdoor patio for us today. Some guests appeared to be departing the resort early, stacks of packed bags, a line at the check-out desk. Spoiled by the good weather we had had, all of us were more disappointed than we expected by this turn of events.

"And I sure was looking forward to a nice little invigorating after-lunch walk." This was Jim, a bit wistfully, eyes directed at me and Sharon. Rob laughed. The boys had enjoyed the post-lunch penis attention the last two days.

Sharon and I exchanged glances and I spoke.

"Well, I don't see why we can't just maybe take a nap or something back in the cabin. After a little exertion to get us tired..." Rob and Jim both stared at us, then got silly little smiles going.

Sharon's eyebrows went up. "Hmm, sure. Naps might not be a bad idea anyway, been a busy weekend..."

We got back to the cabin, all frisky for our "nap" together. Rob's eyes were shining.

We decided we would go separately again, like the first night of watching, only Jim and I would go first this time. This would be another "viewing" thrill. Okay, that sounded like fun.

Rob looked straight at me. "No mouth like yesterday though, okay? Just hands."

I guess I had figured I would just do Jim with my hands anyway, but I was curious why Rob would specify. And now, all of a sudden, I started thinking about sucking Jim and got to thinking I would enjoy that. I didn't want to be dictated to.

"Why? No mouth at all?"

"I want to see how much Jim spurts. See how much spunk besides my own has been going into my wife these days."

His eyes were leveled at me.

I argued a little, but didn't press too hard. We agreed that I could suck Jim's balls, or kiss him anywhere I wanted but couldn't actually take his penis in my mouth. Alright.

We settled in on our respective beds, and Rob and Sharon positioned themselves for a good view of us. If Rob wanted to see how much sperm I could coax out of Jim then I was game. My crotch squeezed, this would be fun.

It didn't take long to get Jim hard. Like maybe a minute. A few strokes, a little balls fondling and he could have mounted me right then. But there was no way I was going to make this go fast, unlike the last couple days on our walks.

So I did the full-body kiss business with him on his back, going to all his favorite areas - armpits, flanks, nipples, inner thighs - touching, kissing nibbling, but leaving his penis alone. I love dong this anyway, it was great fun.

His cock had softened a little, but still lay out straight on his belly. A few gentle caresses and he was damn hard again. We were going to have to do things differently if I was going to get a good load of sperm out of him.

On an impulse I got him up on all fours, and moved around him while he was in that position. He had a silly look on his face, like he was a horse on the auction block or something, and I noticed Rob and Sharon had amused expressions.

His dick dangled down and I made sure to go around his body with little kisses and caresses, along his ass-cheeks, his flanks, tweaking his nipples to Sharon's great delight. I sucked his balls from behind, my nose pretty much pressed into Jim's ass. His dick had softened a bit, I gave him a few strokes and he was hard again, his dick almost parallel with the rest of his body, looked nice.

I kept doing this for awhile, getting Jim hard then letting him soften while I did other stuff to his body.

I finally flipped him on his back and started in on his prick. Just the gentlest caresses, dragging fingertips along his shaft, staying away from the cock-head except for the lightest and most infrequent grazes. His hips were going good, trying to push his penis into my hands, dying for a little more contact.

Balls time. I nuzzled them good. Sniffed, stuck my nose into their mass, licked and sucked them, rolling his testicles in my mouth until his body was stiff and frantic with desire.

Good enough. I laid next to him, gave him a kiss and let my fingers drag along his belly, his flanks, his hips, under his balls.

Then slow teasing strokes along that shaft, gentle, slow workings. He kept pressing his penis into my hands but I would retreat.

But I couldn't let him go too long, at some point this becomes torture. So I used my whole hand, my right hand, to move along his shaft, making a ring out of my thumb and fingers to ride up and down his shaft. Smooth, white skin with the blue textured veins, cock-head out and engorged. A little clear drop of fluid at his tip. It looked marvelous.

I used my thumb to pressure his favorite spot, that sensitive part of his penis right underneath his slit where the ridge-lines of his cockhead meet in a "V." I spread his oozing fluid around. Dribbled some saliva over the whole business and began to work him serious.

Not long at all. Smooth slippery shaft, fingers of one hand flying now, my other hand on his balls, kneading, pressing into his perineum.

His stomach contracted, his ass squeezed. I got the first spurt to go up past his navel, the second a little further. I kept up the tempo, fingers fast now and he grunted and squeezed, grunted and squeezed and I urged a good puddle of sperm out on his belly.

My hand was a mess. He was a mess. Sharon's face was beaming.

"Nice one!" she said, then she fetched us a guest towel from the bathroom to mop up, carefully cleaning Jim's penis, my hand, the globs of sperm on his stomach. She folded another towel for herself and Rob and put it carefully next to the pillow on their bed.

I noted, with a little thrill, that Rob's penis was already fairly well lengthened. Our little show had perhaps had some effect. I didn't have a good idea of how Sharon liked to masturbate Rob, I had only got a partial look two days before from a distance outside on our walk, and shorter looks during foreplay this weekend. I wanted to see how Rob divested his semen under her attentions.

Jim and I settled back. Sharon eased Rob on his back, and on the other side of him, perhaps thoughtfully to give us a better view. She began to play with "the Beast."

It wasn't quite in full "Beast" condition, but Jim and I were treated to a good look at how a penis can go from half-hard to raging stiff if given some extended attention. I was pleased that Sharon took her time.

I was a bit surprised to see how playful she was at first. She held it in her hand and waved it around a bit, just looking at it, with glances to Rob. It wagged around, the head mostly covered with foreskin, didn't look that impressive really.

She rolled it in her hands, slid the foreskin up and down a little, and gradually it came to life. Rob watched the proceedings intently, a hand on her shoulder, a breast, whatever was within reach.

She rummaged his balls, so heavy in her hand, reached around underneath them until they started to pull up higher in their sac.

All weekend long I had not tired of comparing the boys. Rob's balls are, in a word, beautiful. I liked their size, how they tended to hang low, how each testicle stayed separate, while Jim's would gather together in one mass in their sac.

Sharon nuzzled them with apparent delight, I found myself imagining their smell, wished I could be there with her, underneath them and licking.

Little finger teasings now from her, sliding foreskin around until the head, that rounded taut head, had emerged. His foreskin is tight enough around his head that at some point in the erection, it won't slide over any more, just sits tightly underneath, like a turtleneck sweater with a head poking out of it. His skin wouldn't cover the head again until he shrank a bit.

Satisfied with its hardness, Sharon then nestled in between his legs, Rob happily spreading them wide. She nuzzled his balls. She held one hand on his prick, and began to lick testicles. Lots of hair there. I knew I had trouble enough with Jim, getting a hair caught sometimes or having one come loose and then having to fish it out of my mouth, but Rob was a veritable jungle of groin hair.

Sharon licked, most of the time with her eyes closed, and took each egg in her mouth for a suckle. Jim stirred beside me. My own mouth watered.

She sat up between his legs, facing him. Lascivious smile on her face. She kept rummaging his balls but began to run fingers along his cock-head, up and down his shaft. It had hardened beautifully. Rob's eyes gleamed. He spread his legs a bit more.

Light finger work, barely grazing his cock-head, she was more imaginative than I expected, using different strokings, playing her fingers about, never doing the same movement for long. I had perhaps underestimated her creativity. Or maybe the audience was a motivation. I would have to ask her later.

I was even surprised when she held it vertically a couple times, perpendicular to his torso, then let it snap back to his navel with a smacking sound. One stiff penis.

Two hands she used now, sliding up each side of his shaft, little finger presses at his ridge-line. Rob's breath was coming a little faster, his legs stiffening out. Sharon's long breasts swayed with her motions.

All eyes were on his penis, sure looked nice.

Perhaps sensing the end was in sight, Sharon licked her fingers, played them more seriously over his cock-head now. Not damp enough for her, she leaned over and let a great string of saliva out on his shaft and rubbed it all around. I held my breath it looked so nice.

With the extra attention, Rob's penis itself began to seep its own fluid. With Jim this means things are close, and unless I employ some diversionary tactics, he would be coming soon.

But Sharon didn't slow. Apparently delighted at this sign, she smeared the fluid around Rob's engorged cock-head, looking him straight in the eye. She went in for the kill.

More rapid finger movements now, alternating one hand to the cock-head, the other to balls or shaft, then switching, her hands began to fly along. She was intent.

Rob's hips were squirming, trying to keep them still, but his hips pushed up to meet her hand movements.

Eyes gleaming, he watched his prick. His toes were rigid now. I held my breath.

Then with a near roar, he let loose and the first glob of semen shot out, then another. His hips bucked, it looked lovely. Fiver or six spurts, all coming out with a good deal of force. White, viscous, sloppy. I was enthralled.

Sharon kept pulling, not letting up, until just the littlest dribbles were coming out of Rob's cock-head. She kept milking and obviously knew when enough was enough, and just held his penis in one hand.

She leaned forward for a kiss, great dangling breasts swaying over Rob's torso.

Daintily, far more than I would have expected, she took the towel and mopped up, exceedingly thorough.

Robs eyes gleamed over at us. It had been a satisfying show. We took bathroom breaks and settled into bed, pulling covers up over us as we all cooled down.

It was a good nap, lying next to my man. And another night to come, Sharon's.

***

The rain never let up, all day. We got up from our naps in the late afternoon, Rob first, to the bathroom to pee, and then eventually all of us emerged, to comb our disheveled hair and straighten our heads a bit. No one put on any clothes though.

I watched as Jim stood at the french doors overlooking the balcony, the water coming down in sheets. His skinny rump always gave me a thrill, long and narrow, those indentations on the sides of his cheeks.

"Not sure I am up for heading down to the lodge for dinner tonight," he announced.

"Me neither," went Sharon.

Rob suggested we just order a pizza and we found a place that would deliver. We got a fire going in the stone fireplace to take the chill off the cool air the storm had brought in. That way we could also stay naked. The boys had broken out the beer and we ended up playing some cards. They wanted wagers but both Sharon and I shook our head on this one. If there was one area in life that they were going to have the extreme upper hand, it was betting on stuff, particularly cards, and we didn't even want to go there. So we just played, some poker, mostly rummy.

"So who's going to answer the door for the delivery?" posed Rob, an arch smile on his face.

"Someone willing to put some clothes on?" His eyebrows wagged up and down. "Or not?"

Sharon giggled. "Oh alright, I'll get dressed before the pizza comes. My night anyway, you boys might as well get a thrill seeing me getting in and out of my clothes once this evening anyway."

Well, the pizza delivery was a hoot. We figured the odds were that the driver would be a guy, and in fact Rob and Jim had gotten a bet going on the fellow's attributes. There were, as usual with them, all these categories: whether it would be a guy (no one took odds that the driver would be female), whether he would have a baseball cap on, whether said cap would on be backwards, how much he weighed, how old he would be, whether his eyes would bug out when Sharon greeted him at the door or whether he would be nonchalant, on and on.

Yes baseball cap, no on backwards (it was raining after all), yes eyes bugged out. Sharon was in her bathrobe as planned, and she left it open down to below her navel. No boobs sticking out, but it was obvious she had nothing else on beneath it, and that inviting valley between her breasts was entirely visible.

The guy got a good look at her cleavage, got flustered, and was even more embarrassed at the big tip she gave him. We were all in stitches about it, just barely within sight around the corner.

We ate leisurely, the novelty of basically being naked since after lunch not lost on us. Boys with beer for their pizza, Sharon and I with our wine.

"How come you girls don't do beer with pizza? Best combo ever invented." Rob's eyes challenged us.

"Beer and pizza go together like..." Rob continued.

"Bread and butter," went Jim.

"I was thinkin' 'cock and cunt.' " Rob leveled a stare at us.

Neither Sharon nor I were up for continuing the debate, so I shook my head and we just kept eating and looking at each other, the now familiar but still alluring naked bodies parked around the room, imagining the upcoming excitement.

I was wondering how Sharon was going to handle "her" night. We had talked a little, but besides confiding a couple things, she had been fairly opaque about her desires.

We finished the last of the pizza and Rob gave Sharon a long hungry look. Jim wasn't that far away from a similar expression. I sat back to take in the show. Sharon was aware of all eyes on her.

"You guys want a bathroom break first? That was plenty enough beer you all guzzled, better go flush it all out so you're fresh." Her smile wasn't quite sultry or inviting, more amused, maybe with some anticipation worked in. If she had wanted to do the "over-the-top" thing she might have licked her lips but that wasn't her style.

While the boys were in the bathroom pissing she gave me an expectant look and settled in on "their" bed in our room. She plumped the pillows, and sat at the edge. I positioned myself so I would have a three-quarters rear view of them, looking mostly towards the foot of the bed. For some reason I wanted to see them from behind.

"They'll each be good for another round, right? We've been giving them a pretty good workout this weekend."

I laughed. "I would be surprised if not. It is the last night, after all. Both of them are the type to sprint to the end."

The boys came back, Jim first. They stood in the middle of the room.

"Come here," said Sharon pointing to places to stand right in front of her, side by side. "Let me get a good look at you all first." She shot me a glance.

Rob stood hands on hips in front of her, slightly to one side. Jim next to him with his hands behind him, legs a little wider spread than normal. Once again I got a good look at their respective backsides, Rob's round and fairly evenly covered in dark hair, Jim's so slender, ass-cheeks indented on each side. He has so little extra flesh on his rump.

Looking at each of them, Sharon extended a hand to each penis, weighing the shaft, then holding their balls.

"Wonder which one of you is going to get hard first?" Eyes impish, challenging.

"Allow me to help and I can make a prediction," said Rob, bringing a hand to his cock but Sharon shook her head.

"Nope, just me boys." She returned Rob's hand to his side.

She began pulling on each penis, identical or nearly so movements from each hand. Soft, caressing, she rummaged balls, pulled on the shafts, ran her fingers like octopus tentacles along their cock-heads. Slid foreskin up and down, they both began to harden. Not at exactly the same rate, but not that far apart either. Rob was indeed the first to stiffen enough to stand out straight.

Big smile from Sharon.

"Alright, you're both good to go. I want to taste you first, then I want a good back-rub from you guys before we go any further." She was much more assertive than I had expected.

She took Rob in her mouth first, eyes closed, licking, sucking, running her tongue up and down his shaft, maybe a minute or two, then did Jim. He had to widen his stance a little while she worked him and I could tell by how his rump-cheeks twitched how much he enjoyed it.

I swallowed. I had seen Jim's penis disappear into Sharon's mouth before, but not like this. With big Rob alongside him with his own handsome erection.

"Excellent." She examined each of them carefully, delighted. Then without a word she deliberately lay down front-first on the bed. She had had her hair in a pony-tail during dinner but loosened it now, it fanned out across her ample back. She looked fetching, her wide ass spread out, arms out and relaxed.

The boys looked at each other and went to work. They each took a side and went along her body, shoulders and neck to feet. They were slow, trying to match each other's motions. They liked her ass, I have to say, they felt it necessary to spend more time there kneading her ample cheeks. They were so soft, it seemed amazing to think that there were actual muscles underneath all that jiggly white smooth flesh.

They spent more time on her feet than I might have thought too, Jim especially, for some reason, sniffing, rubbing, he even took the unusual move of sucking each toe. Rob seemed surprised by this, I bet he had never done anything like this before. In fact I like it a lot although it is a rarely indulged-in piece of foreplay for Jim and me. And we have to be fairly clean, but Sharon had taken a shower that afternoon after our nap. Sharon clearly enjoyed it, despite a few involuntary tickling moments.

She slowly and almost regally turned over, eyeing the boys.

"Jim, straddle my chest maybe?" She looked at him closely, she knew this was something he wanted to do. An invitation wasn't necessary but gave him an easy permission.

Jim was on her quickly, and with a look to Rob, Sharon spread her legs. This invitation did not need to be verbal.

yowser
yowser
456 Followers