Suzanne Submits to a Stranger Redux

Story Info
Suzanne's version of the first time she submits to him.
1.6k words
4.38
20.5k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 11/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is Suzanne's version of our first encounter, published at her request)

I still cannot believe I allowed him to treat me as he did. I cannot believe I invited him to come up to my hotel room or that I even thought about cheating on my wonderful husband Tim with him. That I didn't even know his name as he undressed me that first night we met. That when he asked me if I was "ready to be his slut" I said yes Sir, called him Master for the first time, and agreed to do anything he asked of me.

I can't describe the conflicting feeling rushing thru my mind and body as he commanded me to masturbate in front of him, feeling his eyes bore thru my very core until I was begging him to allow me to cum. Even as he slapped my face, demeaned me in unthinkable ways and called me a slut over and over I could only whimper and say "yes Sir" as my burning pussy got wetter and wetter until I exploded in the most intense orgasm of my life.

I was still gasping and my breath had not slowed when he ordered me to my knees in front of him. I cannot be sure if he told me to take his cock out or if I did that on my own but suddenly there it was inches in front of my face. As he slapped my face with his hard cock I know I should have felt ashamed but all I could think of was wrapping my lips around the head so when he said, "now suck it slut" my mouth was already trying to catch it.

Kneeling naked before him, letting him use my mouth I became lost in my thoughts for a moment of finally getting the rough treatment I so crave but cannot get from my loving husband. I wasn't prepared when he jerked me back to the present by pulling me up by my hair and ordering me to bend over the couch. Without thinking I just did as I was ordered, I rose and quickly bent over bracing myself with my hands on the armrest.

As I listened to him undress I wondered how I got to this point so rapidly. How I could be about to cheat on my dear husband with a total stranger and how did this stranger seem to know everything I craved and needed. Again as my mind was filled with such conflicting thoughts and even though my pussy was swollen and wet I was not ready when he slammed his long cock into me without warning. I know I must have screamed loud enough to wake the dead but at that moment I didn't care who heard me, I just wanted him to continue to fuck me!

He was teasing me with his cock by slowly pulling out like he was trying to pull my insides out with his cock, then as he gripped my waist thrusting hard into me forcing low grunts from my mouth. My inner muscles were trying to grasp and hold his cock inside of me as he continued to fuck me as he wished, not as I needed. I was soon begging him to fuck me faster but instead he starting talking to me, asking me if I liked his cock fucking me like this, if I loved having a stranger fuck me, if I knew that now I was his slut?

In between him pulling my hair, which I have always found exciting, all I could do was whimper and moan as I answered each of his questions with "Yes Sir!" Suddenly he slapped my behind as he withdrew that wonderful cock of his leaving me feeling so empty and ordered me to the bed. In a daze I moved over to where he now was by the bed.

Seeing his cock standing up so straight hard, slick with my juices, I couldn't help but bend over and take it once again into my mouth. Tasting myself on his cock as it slid over my tongue and down my throat, I sucked on him as if my life depended on it. I usually love to suck and tease a man's cock when I give orally but this time it was pure animalistic as I tried to take all of his long shaft down my throat.

He was spanking me, pinching my nipples, giving me orders so fast I am not sure what all transpired for several minutes when once again he changed and ordered me onto my back. I then found myself bound to the bed with my legs spread wide apart. For the first time that night I suddenly became very afraid for now I would have no control over what happen to me, as if I ever had any control once I invited Him into my room.

As his hands moved over my naked body it felt like tiny bolts of electricity shooting out the tips of his fingers touching raw nerve endings as I jerked and squirmed under his dominant control. My whole body was on fire as I tried to move away and at the same time closer to his exploring hands when I noticed this wicked smirk in his eyes.

Without warning he suddenly reached up and pinched both of my hard aching and sensitive nipples, making me cry out for the hundredth time that night. Calling me his little slut he pinched twisted and tugged on my throbbing nubs, as he told me how much he loved tormenting my nipples. As he leaned over and took my left nipple between his teeth and bit down I thought to myself Suzanne, this time you may have gone too far, as I remembered the innocent email that told him how much I fantasized about this.

I was rapidly approaching another orgasm, and I thought that this was so unusual for me. When I make love with my husband, I NEVER cum more than once. My moans and cry's were getting loud when his right hand moved down my stomach and between my tied spread legs. When he started to rub my burning clit I was begging for him to fuck me again, use me as he wished but please just fuck me!

He was laughing at me and calling me every demeaning name he could think of but all I could do was thrash on the bed and beg for release. Just as I was about to go over the edge he suddenly stopped and slapped my swollen pussy hard, sending me into sensory overload. I will never forget the wet smacking sound or the pain that shot thru my entire body. He was talking to me when again he slapped me between my spread legs. I have heard the expression "seeing stars" well that night I saw them twice. I have no memory what he said to me but all I could do was meekly whimper a "yes Sir" with each of his questions. Then when he again started rubbing my now very sensitive clit, I heard the words "cum slut!" and that is what I did! Crying out as he bit my nipple again I tried to rise up off of the bed and squeeze my legs together as wave after wave washed over me.

As I collapsed back onto the bed I was aware of him untying my legs and pushing my knees back onto my chest. Even if I could have resisted, even if I had wanted to, I was in no shape to do anything but allow him to finish whatever he had in mind for me. He was talking to me the entire time but his words were like coming from far away in a fog and all I could do was whimper "yes, Master".

I felt the tip of his cock at my entrance, then his long shaft pushed all the way into me. I gasped when I felt his weight pressed down on me but it came out as a long yessssssssssss. I was so sore and raw that each time he rammed into me it hurt beyond belief, but I was still trying to raise my hips up and meet each demanding thrust. As he slammed into me over and over he was telling me once again I was his slut. He said he was going to use me over and over and allow his friends to use me and this sent me into a mind numbing orgasm. My inner muscles gripped as tightly as they could around his pounding shaft. When I did that, I felt his body tense and he exploded in me, filling me with his womb burning cum. I collapsed back on the bed and barely remember him untying my hands.

Watching him dress as I lay on the bed, sore but sated like I have never felt before, he is telling me that he owns me now. I am his slut and always will be, and that whenever he calls me I will be available. I lay there thinking about all that he did to me, this first night we ever met in person and know that yes, no matter what happens, I am now his slut. As he closes the door and leaves me alone for the rest of the night I whisper "Master" and close my eyes and fall into a coma like sleep, dreaming not of my comfortable home and husband but of this new wonderful terror I have found.