Suzanne "The Black Cock Hunter"

Story Info
She is the hunter and black cock is her prey.
2.4k words
4.28
80.6k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me first tell you this is not your typical interracial erotic tale. I am not the wife who husband wants to see her get fucked by a black dick. I am not the lonely house wife who meets a mysterious black guy with a 12 inch cock. I am definitely not the white woman who sexual side was awakening by a Black Adonis.

I am none of those women. I am Suzanne and my white pussy doesn't get tame by black dick. My white pussy tames black dick. I like all types of cocks. I fucked all type of cocks but I love black dick. I know some of you might be scared or holding on to stereotypical thinking but there is nothing like it. Now I'm not saying white dick or any other is bad. I like all dicks but I just love having my white pussy filled with black meat.

The way it feels when I squeeze it with both hands. When it goes soft its still looks big. I love the confidence and arrogance a black man has. How he tells me he is going to "work this pussy" or "make me a black cock slut". I love it because I always turn the tables on them. I work their black dick so good that they beg for my white pussy. How I suck him off so good that he cums in 2 minutes. How I ride his cock so good and hard that he stutters. I love that my white pussy can take a 12 inch chocolate dick and make it melt in minutes.

I'm not saying that I get the best of every black man. I have met a couple who have nearly split me in two. Do not get it confuse though I can hold my own in the bed room. I have many tales of black guys I have fucked. I'm going to share the tale of Jayson.

Jayson was brown complexion and the athletic type. He was about 6 feet give or take. I knew him because he played basketball at the same park I jog and walk my dog at. He had introduced himself one time when he saw me walking my dog. He also had a German shepherd and we made small talk from there. Since then when we see each other we greet or make small talk. The first time I met Jayson I knew my pussy lips will taste that black cock. He had a fresh neat cut and hazel eyes. Sometimes I would just watch him and his friends play basketball. He would have his shirt off and body cover with sweat. My pussy would melt at the sight of that alone. I could tell from the basketball shorts he wore that Jayson was "blessed".

As I said before I knew Jayson would be mine. It didn't matter he had a wife and son. He brought them to the park one time. I saw them playing like the perfect family. It didn't matter. I want something. I'm going to get it. I wasn't trying to steal Jayson from his wife. I just wanted to borrow that cock. I'm sure she can't fuck or suck it like I could.

One afternoon I saw Jayson getting out his car while I was jogging. Once I ran passed him I fell to the ground. I pretended as if my ankle was twisted. Jayson ran to me immediately concern.

"Are you okay Suzy?" he ask with concern.

"I think I twisted my ankle." is what I told him.

I asked Jayson that instead of calling for help could he take me home.

"I don't know Suzy? Your ankle could be badly hurt." was his response.

"I only stay two minutes away. I just need to get home and ice my ankle down." I said to him still holding my ankle.

He nodded his hand and picks me up in his strong arms and carried me to his car. When I felt his hands on my back my pussy started to moisten. I even leaned my head on his shoulder. He smelled so good. So times the smell of a man alone can make me wet. I so badly wanted to lick his neck but I would wait.

He place me in his car gently and even put the seatbelt on for me. He was a true gentleman. I almost felt a little guilty. Almost.

We arrive at my apartment. My dog was on the balcony so I told him it was okay for him to come in. He carried me to my bed and places me down gently.

"Could you get me some ice from kitchen?" I asked him.

Like a gentleman he agrees. When he arrives back to my bedroom with the ice he was shock to see me fully naked spread across my bed.

Now I have been told many times that I am a very attractive woman. I have curvy body with 34D breast and a nice ass to match. The look on Jayson's face was priceless. The shock of seeing me naked caused him to drop the bag of ice. I walk over to him and pick up an ice cube.

"Thank you for the ice. I needed to cool down." I told him.

I took the ice cube and rubbed it slowly over my neck and breast.

"Suzanne, what are you doing?" he asked.

"Well, it's like this. Jayson it's been a while since I had some black cock. I was wondering could you help me out." I told him as I walked closer.

I was now pressed against him. My harden nipples poking his t-shirt. He back away.

"Suzanne you know I have a wife and son." he told me nervously.

I wanted to laugh so badly. I know the angel on his shoulders instructed him to say that but they devil in his basketball shorts disagreed. I saw the bulge forming.

"Jayson, I'm not trying to break up your family. All I want is for you to fuck with that black dick. Once we finish you can go back to your family." I said walking closer to him again.

He didn't push me back this time. I know one thing about men. Not many men are going to turn down pussy. I grab Jayson's bulge and gave it a nice squeeze. Oh he had a nice thick one and I could tell he wasn't fully hard yet.

"Looks like someone doesn't agree with you Jay." is what I whispered to him.

I drop to my knees and started to pull his basketball shorts off.

He looks down at me and I licked my lips seductively. I was hungry and Jayson was my dinner. No, he was not my dinner but my prey. I helped him step out of his shorts and saw his beautiful brown cock. I could tell he was about 9 inches. He wasn't the biggest black I seen but he was on the thickest. I could see he had pre cum on the tip.

"No one can know about this." he said. I smiled at him.

"Baby, loose lips sinks ships. My lips, just like my pussy remain tight." I said teasing.

I grab his head and rubbed it across my lips slowly. I did as if I was applying lipstick on. My tongue licked around his thick mushroom head. I did this repeatedly. My tongue slid from the tip of his head to his heavy balls. I was bathing his cock with my saliva. All Jayson could do was look down and me and moan. He tried to put his hands on my head but I pushed them away.

"Baby, I'm driving you just enjoy the ride." is what I told him with a wink.

I know he wanted me to go faster but as I said before. "I tame black dicks."

I continue to suck his head but I did speed up a little. I made sure my hands massage his balls. I rotated from massaging his balls to stroking his shaft. My lips never released his cock. I pick up pace even faster. I deep throated him a couple times. I even suck him without using my hands.

One thing I notice about black men they love head. The problem is many of them haven't received it the right way. I have been told by them that many black women don't swallow or want to be warn before they cum. I don't have that problem. I love cum especially when it's from a black dick. I will swallow it, take it all over my body and everything else.

"I bet your wife doesn't suck like this." I told him while sucking him.

He could only nod. I know he is getting close. I stroke him even faster. My mouth was going up and down his cock. His hands were on my shoulders gripping them tightly.

"Oh shit!", he shouted as came. He gave me a mouthful of cum. I made sure not waste a drop and I swallow like a good girl. I stood up from my knees and grab his cock. Jayson was still hard. Good because I wasn't finish with his ass yet. It was my turn. I escorted Jayson by his dick to my bed. I sat at the edge and spread my legs.

"It's your turn daddy. You going to lick this white pussy and make me cream." I told while rubbing my clit. Jayson did as he was instructed. He went on his knees placed my legs on his shoulders.

Jayson tongue had to be wand because the boy worked magic. Jayson could eat some pussy. His tongue danced across my clit. He went slowly at first then pick up speed. He gave my pearl tongue the right amount of attention. My hands held his head. I was directing him. The places I wanted him to lick, he licked. The spots I wanted him to suck, he sucked. I wrap my leg tight around his head. As if I was smothering him with my pussy. I could feel Jayson's finger around my asshole.

"Not yet. You haven't earned that yet." I told him

I love to be fucked in my ass but a man has to earn that. He has to show me he can handle this white pussy. Jayson continue to suck my clit and finger fuck me till I came. Jayson lifted his head from my pussy and kissed me deeply. I broke off our kiss and bent over towards him.

My pussy was ready for some black dick.

Jayson slid his cock inside of me and fuck me doggy-style. His cock filled me up well. The only problem was he was going too slowly. I looked over my shoulder at him.

"Jayson, I do not want you to make love to me like I am your wife. I want you to fuck me like the black cock slut I Am." is what I told him aggressively.

My words must have been the motivation he needed. He grabbed my ass and slams his hard cock in my pussy. Jayson was going fast and deep.

"Faster. Fuck this white pussy with that big black dick." I said to him over and over. Jayson hands rubbed all over my body. He squeezes my breast as he fucks me from behind. His finger tips played with my sensitive nipples. He fucked me so hard that our body colliding with against together sound like scatter applause.

"Lie on your back." I told him

He pull his black cock out of my soaking wet pussy. He lies on his back on my bed. Jayson's chocolate stick was pointing towards my ceiling. I crawl on top of him as if I was a tiger on the prowl. I slid his dick inside my warm pussy. I moved my hips slowly. I was moving back and forth on his dick. My hands were all over his chest.

"I bet you never had pussy as good as this. Your wife can't fuck you like this can she? I bet she just lies on her back and let you do all the work." I told him. I was saying all this while riding him faster. Jayson's hands travel across my body. Whenever his hands were near my face I would suck or lick his fingers.

"Damn, girl you going to break my dick off.", he said.

I could tell by the way his body was tensing up. He was trying his best not to cum. It did not matter. I was fondling my 34D breast while he stares. Jayson turned his head to the side. I knew he was about to explode. I quickly got off his cock and began to stroke it until he came. I pointed his cock towards his chest and he exploded all over his chocolate body. Rope after rope of cum landed across his stomach and chest. When he was finish he must have shot at least six loads.

"Look like I made a mess. It's okay I will clean you up.", I told him as I lick his cum off. I slowly trace his whole body with my tongue till all his cum was cleaned off.

My head rested on his stomach as I was still playing with his now soft cock.

"Suzy that was the best sex I had ever." is what Jayson told me.

I knew it was. I told Jayson he could use my shower to clean up. While Jayson was in the shower my pussy was throbbing. She was hungry again and I knew what would satisfy her appetite. As I said before I do not get hook on black dick. I hook black dick to my white pussy. I already know that this will not be the end of me and Jayson.

Jayson will go home to his wife feeling guilty but he will still miss my white pussy. How warm it felt while he was inside. How I swallow his cum like a good slut. How I sucked his black cock better than his wife ever could. How I did all the things she couldn't and wouldn't. He would begin to miss me and call me. He would tell me how he wants to fuck me and that he needs me. He will tell me how he wants to leave his family and be with me.

I see Jayson in the shower cleaning up and I already know how this story will go. He will end up another one of my "fuck buddies". I am Suzanne "The Hunter of Black Dicks". Jayson was just another one who became my victim.

I pull the shower curtains back and ask him is he ready for Round Two?

Jayson is just one of my many preys. Next I will share the story of my first threesome.