Suzanne's Forced Submission

Story Info
Suzanne is bound, blindfolded, & forced to submit.
1.3k words
4.07
120.6k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
542 Followers

Suzanne was taking a long hot shower after a day of visiting with old friends and business meetings. She was staying in a hotel near the airport in a city she new only too well.

It was 10PM when Suzanne stepped from the shower to dry herself. She watched herself in the mirror as she touched her soft moist body. She wrapped the towel around herself and proceeded to the bed to watch some TV.

As she excited the bathroom, Suzanne was grabbed from behind and thrown to the bed face down. The man pushed her head hard to the mattress, "Keep Quiet and you won't be harmed."

Suzanne tried to resist and cry out, but he was much too strong as he wrestled her arms behind her back. "Another sound and you will be gagged."

He quickly handcuffed her wrists behind her back, then blindfolded her. Suzanne lay there almost naked, helpless at the hands of a man she could not see.

The man slapped her towel covered ass, "Pay close attention, and do exactly I say."

Suzanne felt his hands on her ankles as he applied the leather restraints to each leg. She felt the weight of his body on her as he worked on her leather wrist restraints.

"Spread your legs."

Suzanne lay there horrified, unable to move.

"Spread your legs, now!"

He pulled the towel from her body and slapped her on the ass hard, "I am not going to tell you again."

This time, hesitantly, Suzanne complied. She felt his knee between her legs tight up against her ass.

"Just relax, I'm going to remove the metal cuffs."

Slowly, he unlocked her right wrist and then the left. He grabbed her right leg and pulled it back to fasten her wrist cuff to her ankle.

He repeated the process with the left. She lay there, totally naked, face down with her legs spread wide and unable to move.

Suzanne squirmed as she felt his hands on her ass. She felt her ass cheeks being forced apart and his finger just inside of her wet pussy.

"Nooooo," Suzanne cried no as she felt his finger go deeper.

He quickly removed his finger, "Be quiet, or you will be punished for the outburst."

Suzanne felt the sharp sting of a leather whip slap across her ass cheeks.

"Ow, ohm, please, please nooooo," she whispered.

"No?"

"Pleeeease..." as she felt another sharp sting.

Again, Suzanne felt her ass cheeks being pulled apart and a cold liquid dropping, then running down the crack of her ass.

"Just relax, I am going to insert a small plug in your ass. If I feel any resistance, I will fuck that tight little asshole, understand?"

"Yes," she whimpered.

Suzanne lay there totally helpless, at his mercy as he slid the plug in slowly.

She tried to relax, but it was too big. He continued to push it slowly until it was all the way in.

"Good girl," he said as he rubbed her red ass softly where the whip had previously landed.

"I think you need a reward," he said as he turned the vibrating plug on high.

"Ohhh..."

Suzanne submissiveness was starting to take control as she tried to fight the feeling of arousal, but she could feel his hands between her legs working their way up to her helpless pussy. She felt his fingers tugging and pulling her labia apart. He massaged her pussy with great patience and she could feel herself getting wet and her little clit getting hard.

Suzanne felt her lips being parted with a cold object.

"Hold still, these are called Ben WA balls."

One at a time she felt her lips being parted as he pushed them deep inside with his fingers. When both were inside she felt his fingers moving inside her and the balls would click and vibrate together. If she could of, she surely would of pushed her hips against his fingers, but Suzanne still lay there at his mercy.

Suzanne felt his fingers being pulled out slowly, very slowly. He removed his wet fingers and rubbed them on Suzanne's lips for her to taste.

"Very nice," he told her as she licked and sucked her own juices from his fingers.

As Suzanne lay there, she could her him getting undressed. She tried to struggle, but the restraints were just too tight. She was his for the taking.

Suzanne felt his hands on the inside of her thighs, barely touching, almost to the point of tickling. She could feel his fingers moving upwards slowly, then her lips being pulled apart. Suzanne then felt the heat of his breath on her wetness.

"Stop, please... please?"

Suzanne could feel the heat of his tongue as it plunged in and out of her wet pussy. And quickly as he has started, he had stopped.

"I can see that you like this. Your pussy is soaking wet."

Just then, she felt her labia being teased by an intense vibration, then felt her lips being forced apart and a small object sliding deep within her.

"Do you like this toy? It's just a small vibrating egg."

"Yess, oh, yes..."

He walked around the bed and grabbed her hair, "If you obey me, I will remove the restraints. If you disobey me, your punishment will be severe, understand?"

"Oh yes."

He pulled her head over to the edge of the bed, then walked around behind her and between her legs.

Again she felt the vibration. This time it was deeper, much deeper. She could feel the Ben Wa balls clicking together as the vibrating egg was set to high.

Suzanne felt him press on her plug hard, then slapped her on the ass. He walked around in front of her and grabbed her head.

"I want you to suck my cock."

Suzanne hesitated, then felt the sting of the whip hitting her ass and her tender lips.

"Suck my cock!"

Suzanne opened her mouth and the man guided his massive cock between her soft lips. She sucked the head of his throbbing member, then he pulled away.

She licked his pre-cum, then took his gift as he fucked her face. Suzanne moaned as the vibration between her legs became more intense.

Suzanne felt the steady whipping across her ass and on her pussy.

"Suck harder!"

She could feel herself starting to cum as the small leather straps struck her ass and her swollen pussy lips. The vibration deep in her pussy, the egg causing the Ben Wa balls to click together and in her ass, the vibrating plug deep inside was just too much for her to handle. She tried to cry out, but the man forced his cock deep down her throat. She had taken him completely.

Suzanne squirmed as the man pulled out and squirted all over her face.

"Stop, stop, pull it out, ohhhh, my ..."

Suzanne felt her flood gates open like never before.

"Please, shut it off! Pleeeease?"

With that, he reached over her and shut off both of the toys. Suzanne lay there totally drained, still shaking from her intense orgasm.

Suzanne felt the large plug in her ass slowly being withdrawn. "Ohhhhh."

Then the egg being pulled out by the cord. "Ahhhhh."

"Now relax, we have to get the Ben Wa balls." Suzanne felt his fingers entering her sopping wet pussy. He probed deeper and deeper reaching for the elusive balls.

"Ohhh, ahh, no, nooooo."

"I almost have them, just a little deeper."

"OH, Fuck, ohhhhh, you are gonna make me cum again!"

"There we go, good girl, as he pulled them free."

"Oh my Gawd, oh shit, ohhhh," Suzanne said, still shaking.

He slowly removed her restraints. One at a t time, taking care and massaged each wrist and ankle. as she lay there exhausted.

He rolled her over slowly and removed the blindfold, then kissed her deeply on the lips.

Suzanne's fantasy with play rape was complete and without the use of her safe word.

What other fantasies were hidden behind those beautiful eyes?

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
542 Followers